The shills are out in full force today

The shills are out in full force today.

If anyone says Brenton Tarrant was okay with Jews, they are LYING.

He said (exact quote) "A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people."

This is basically what we believe. Jews are not inherently evil. They are our enemies because of how they destroy our countries.

Attached: D4E00DC7-0376-472E-9115-A393AA1FD688.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not the fact that he's okay with jews that is the problem, is that he didn't name them. A perfect opportunity to use the manifesto and the attack to spread awareness on the Jewish Question and he did nothing. Very sloppy.

>so long as they do not seek to subvert
>not subvert
>subvert
Brenton is a smart man. This is clear as water, yet invisible to normies.

>TFW Jow Forums is now desperately defending a child murderer and mossad agent

my sides how low can one get.

Attached: the state of nu pol.jpg (563x503, 21K)

He is a brainwashed christcuck that's why

Idk man. If his main point was about immigration (he named his manifesto after it) Why would he not specifically call out the people forcing it on everybody? He does mention Jews, but in his entire wall-o-text he never gets to the root of the cause.

Maybe it's because he is Mossad, or maybe it's because he legitimately has lost faith in the idea anything can be done about the root cause so he instead wants to stop the symptoms idk.

One thing is for certain, even though he does show that he isnt afraid to put Jews in their place, he clearly did not want to implicate them with their immigration deeds.

He used every meme besides (((Them)))

he also said
Why attack attack immigrants when "x" are the issue?
Because the "x" groups can be dealt with in time, but the high fertility immigrants will destroy us now, soon it it a matter of survival we destroy them first
clearly he is aware of the jews but does not seek the attention from jews specifically

jews have been using themselves as a decoy to eradicate whites for a long time if only more people realized this

The Jew alone is not responsible for immigration. To blame it entirely on the Jew is foolish. Liberalism, treason, and every man not willing to do the same as Trenton to defend their own lands is just as culpable.

Power level, you fucking niggers. He had it. He hid it. And he won.

cope
he's a manlet balding brainlet. He never intended to name the jew.

shut the fuck up kike

Attached: 1959263_332379743577579_7990053361404649770_n.jpg (806x689, 63K)

this

>what we believe
Fuck you you filthy reddit faggot piece of trash.

We don't believe shit, there is no fucking we, you subhuman sheep fuckhead.

>Jews are not inherently evil
Speak for yourself

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

he's a mossad agent

>le 4d chess

he is recognizing israel and thus the right of israel to dominate over the goyim

Yeah. And you have to remember, he wouldn't be getting half the sympathy he's getting now if he had named the Jew. If the media reported that the shooter was an anti-Semite Neo-Nazi you can bet Trump and Fox News would be on overdrive condemning anti-Semitism and white nationalism. But their reaction has been... meh. Because it's just Muslims.

>Muh Mossad!
>Source:

>but american jews aren't israeli jews

then why when ilhan omar criticizes israel, both republicans and democrates went into oyvey overdrive?

in order to cut all jewish influence in american politics, you have to get rid of israel, plain and simple

Salty raghead.

Why would he name Jews if he's attacking muslims? If he named Jews in his manifesto, then logically he would have to attack a synagogue. But then he would be killing jews and everyone would call him an ebil nazi.

He attacked muslims because it was the socially acceptable thing to do. He was concerned with optics.

he calls out everyone BUT the jews

he didn't attack commies but he still calls them out, why?

Israel would be okay if all Jews stayed in Israel and didn't meddle with the West. That's his point. What else can we really hope for? We can't just murder every single Jew. A national solution is a good compromise.

He considered the communist Chinese the ultimate ideology. He must be Antifa.

Because boomers and conservatives hate commies.

No he isn't, he is literally a half breed jew up to the usual tricks

If Jews don't have their own country, they have no choice but to infiltrate other countries. Israel is a prerequisite, without it you will never stop Jewish infiltration.

Mossad's subversiveness is an issue, but the solution is not the destruction of Israel.

that's a utopian proposal at this point, the kike control of us politics is so ingrained that you can't hope to go back, the only solution is to put an end to israel, and i can prove that point very easily, whenever you criticize israel in front of ANY jews in israel, they will tell you that you're an anti semite, as evidenced by the fact that democrat jews and republican jews come together exactly on this critical point

yup, the shills either didn't read, or read it and couldnt comprehend english.

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie.png (1357x759, 423K)

spam this reply message faggots.
because it was a shit tier false flag run, and they seen how shitty it was so they tried to stop it asap.

Attached: 1552852793373.jpg (559x500, 37K)

>If Jews don't have their own country, they have no choice but to infiltrate other countries.
but we know that whether or not they have their own countries, they still infiltrate other countries

israel has become their mother base of operation

He was hired by Mossad.

Jews are the spawn of satan

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
well I guess they are enemies then

Lel, shills really are in full force today.

Attached: Bagan.jpg (299x344, 81K)

>This is basically what we believe. Jews are not inherently evil. They are our enemies because of how they destroy our countries.
fuck off of here thats the exact talking point of zionist fuck OFF the IDF is pissed off their kick starting of ww3 is not working ?

Except he didn't call communist China "the ultimate philosophy"

the china line was top jej when i first read it but it's more and more brilliant the more you think on it. this whole thing was such a legendary move i'm still sort of in awe over it

>he is literally a half breed jew up to the usual tricks
>Source:

Well now I say son, that there is some MIGHTY fine pilpul

Attached: 1FB47891-6047-4E15-B129-E723639B5E5D.jpg (200x243, 14K)

This

The kikes will be the hardest to root out. Niggers, spics, and ragheads will be easier, gotta start somewhere.

>This is basically what we believe. Jews are not inherently evil.
>Jews are not inherently evil.
I don't know what I expected from an American. Anyone who believes this is a reddit faggot.

Then he's a useful idiot...

Their religion tells them everyone else is their slave.... no wait it's actually worse: their cattle !!!

IT'S EVIL, FUCKBOI

They are evil. Pure evil. It's what they believe in their hearths in the souls, you fuckin antisemitic piece of shit cattle slave fuckboi die for ISRAEL

Attached: EVILFUCKERS.png (434x399, 7K)

Israel #1!

There are also no good jews. Make of it what you will

>mfw a Swede isn’t going to Valhalla but a Strayan is

Attached: 1552853229956.png (323x373, 116K)

like at least try to pretend you read the manifesto

>"the shills are out in full force today"

>proceeds to shill post defending the kikes

try harder, JIDF

that's because it was a mossad-run op

>child murderer

nobody died.

Tarrant knows we have to deal with the more pressing matters first, the hordes the jew seeks to replace us with.
Only after that can we defeat the eternal enemy.

We're all charging towards a dystopia. People aren't going to let themselves get shot up like sardines in a can, he was only able to pull off his attack like he did because no one was expecting something like that to happen there.
If more people start doing what he did things are only going to get shittier, the same way that the world wars just made things shittier. Retaliatory attacks will be a given of course, but the end result is that we will end up with governments like China's, but probably not in the way he's hoping. Slaughtering innocents is not a way forward. And if you don't believe that woman he shot in the street was innocent then you yourself are not innocent.

>If his main point was about immigration
one, the dude's an aussie, he is an immigrant.
two, plenty of immigration problems in australia
three, completely ignores this as a problem in australia
4, goes to NZ and sperge out causing ban on AWs.
5, dude is a full blown retard and had opposite effect on both immigration and firearms.
either this or the this was all a false flag. IMHO, the dude is just your regular failure in life autist who gets to get his fifteen minutes of fame.

>He said (exact quote) "A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people."
>This is basically what we believe
Yes goy, we are all Zionists now. This bottle of bluepills is great.

Attached: Tommy Robinson.jpg (1502x1629, 391K)

Avoided this shit for this long.

He must have not got the memo shitskins kill you, not you kill them.... if it were shitskins killing whites in churches it would still be the guns fault in us medias eyes.

Attached: nheb.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

Hello there mossad