How many of you used to be skinheads back in the days? How was it? Tell me about the things you did

How many of you used to be skinheads back in the days? How was it? Tell me about the things you did.

Attached: 10A6288A-6EB0-4D96-B755-22B75B20AB41.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFxhGyfnhuE
youtu.be/vbYkz5CBMas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off vice we know its you

I've never seen a skin head in my entire life (of all the places I've lived) outside of prison shows. I don't believe they ever existed. But I've met like three "punk rockers" who claim to have fought them in epic battles when they were young. I don't believe you Proud boy.

Knew skinheads in my high school and later after grdauation at my local fast food joint
They spent their time drinking, smoking weed and getting STDs
Gave me food poisoning too
Real 1488

>skinheads
>2019
>skinheads
Journos get the rope.

>I don’t believe they ever existed.
Are you retarded?

skinheads are retards

Maybe in Europe or in the 1980s. But they're mostly a TV invention in America.

Wasn't a skin myself but I was hanging out with some back in the day. Most of them weren't exactly racist. They disliked certain minorities but had good reasons for it. On the Balkans there are gypsies which nobody really likes (for obvious reasons to us, but I guess westerners don't get it). Anyway, we stopped hanging out together when one of the group (a dumb lad) stabbed some guy in the forest. I think he got 40 years of prison or something like that.
Keep in mind that most of the group weren't boneheads (nazi skinhead). People just labelled them that way because they didn't like gypsies.

used to be casual skin, spend my time mostly drinking or beating niggers and pakis, shitty days

Attached: photo2.jpg (1024x611, 95K)

>but I guess westerners don't get it
How I miss those blissfully ignorant pre-schengen days...

Attached: glowinfriendo.gif (500x382, 734K)

You now know what gypsies are like, don't you? Years ago, Western Europe was telling us that the gypsies were acting out because we weren't "properly integrating" them. Well.. Let's if you know how to do it. GLHF

I miss boot parties

Attached: 530-90_sskotenkopf.jpg (530x530, 45K)

Skinheads definitely did exist in the US in the 80s too, just in much smaller numbers than in Europe
There’s documentation of it. Here’s a clip from a news show on TV:
youtu.be/PFxhGyfnhuE
Yeah it’s ‘TV’ but I believe they are interviewing real people.

Even some people still doing the skinhead thing today:
youtu.be/vbYkz5CBMas

Attached: EBE00CDA-9D8B-4233-BA67-EAADA45B05EE.jpg (550x404, 58K)

you glowies are retarded ffs

this

this too

>Asking an anonymous frog-breeding forum statements for his article on hate speech
Modern journalism, folks

Attached: 1532805149886.png (256x286, 182K)

1991-2001. Fights with everyone.Hate from everyone everywhere you went. Lots of drinking. lots of sluts.

Grew up in a well known „skinhead nest“.
Basically everyone who wasn‘t an immigrant had a far-right phase at some point during puberty.

A bit later, my sister got involved with some less casual neo nazis. Those who actually had shaved heads and swastika‘s tattooed. Listening to lanzer and gloryfing ian stuart. They had a czech tattoo artist who came arpund every year to do their nazi tatoos. He was pretty good. I remember my sister‘s bf getting a portrait of an ss officer on his upper arm and it was perfectly executed.

They had some rituals like having to kick some immigrants till you‘ve got blood on your boots to baptize them.

Anyways, they were mostly depressed early-twenties guys who were seeking to belong to something „bigger than them“ to feel powerfull.
It was also pretty neat for my sister, since she could just walk home from the trainstation at night alone. Nobody dared to come on to her because they were scared of her bf.

do you even have unwanted immigrants in switzerland? I thought they all came from like England or Italy or Hungary.

Was lauft in Hobrechtike so zur ziit?

I shave my head, but nobody has ever accused me of being a skinhead. Normal people don't think about this sort of shit

I actually learned about this place from some skins I was locked up with. Good guys, shame they're still inside.

Drinking beer, talking about Zionists, getting tattoos, coordinating outfits with strict fashion rules (Fred Perry or white t-shirt, specific braces, jeans, ox blod docs with color coded laces). Drinking beer one night on the street a car of blacks rolls up. Nogs pull guns on everyone. One nog picks up a beer bottle and smashes the eye of the smallest most laid back guy of the group. He looses sight in the eye, becomes bitter because of the event, eventually winds up in prison. Decades later he's WP for life.

Former leader of the local group is now a bearded Buddhist social worker who specializes in men's issues.

Knuckle head drunk of the group got beat up near death by blacks in the Caribbean because of tattoos. He's the only one I've seen who still dresses like a skin. Last time I saw him he was on Cops getting arrested for stealing beers from a bodega.

If Muricans watched football they would know how many migrants there are in Switzerland. Their national team is 90% Albanian.

Sounds like your sister was the town pump, bud.

Also, asking basement dwellers how they socialized irl.

Attached: 371-3710579_275kib-600x600-1506612283733-brainlet-wojak-png.jpg (820x406, 76K)

The type of people who were or are skinheads don't browse this site

Attached: glowing.jpg (565x565, 23K)

Shhhh, don't tell him.

I used to be a hippy, top shaggin

>(you)
vid related

Attached: 1536727550125.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Skinheads are degenerate.

Leaving the cave is always a great experience!

Albania is white though