A message to white supremacists from a brown guy: You will never be superior

You will never be superior. You are not superior to anyone in India, Africa, Pakistan, Asia, South America, Mexico, or any other person who is non white

Your destructive ideology is already causing deaths. You are all human beings just like us who will enter the same graves as us. In due time, you will be dead and vanquished from all of history. You will be turned into bones just like us. You will be decayed and turned into organic matter just like us.

Most of you can only talk shit behind a keyboard thinking you’re so cool being edgy. You’re not and never will be. There is not an ounce of bravery. Even the most extreme of you who try to shoot up people like the one in New Zealand, the cowardly behaviour is on full display when you don’t have your guns to save your pussy ass. As soon as he dropped his gun, a man was brave enough to chase him down with an empty shotgun that he dropped and threw it at his window. The gunman then puddled out and drove away.

At the root of every white nationalist, no matter how extreme he may be, is peak insecurity. You guys are all either unloved or never experienced true happiness and so you come on here to cope with your pathetic lives. Real people with fulfilling lives, good social circles, and stable families don’t touch the destructive ideology of white nationalism.

Attached: 2362C120-0A6F-4399-BB0B-376BEBC1F6C6.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Oh, and the man who chased him down, was a brown Muslim guy.

>picture full of white people
Lol

Africa

>You will never be superior.
wrong, the very fact that any identification with whiteness is labeled supremacy while all other races are allowed to celebrate their racial heritage proves we are superior but even more so it proves you know it.
>Your destructive ideology is already causing deaths
you mean the ideology that abolished slavery?
because with out white men buying you from jews who bought you from the africans who enslaved you, you would still be the slave of a savage, rather than a free man living in a free society.
everything in the world that makes it better to be alive today than in 1300 is a result of europeans.

lol sandnigger fuck off

No it doesn’t. Black supremacy and concepts of other racial supremacy exist. White supremacy is just more common because most of us live in majority white Western countries.

The ideology that abolished slavery? LOL. What a fucking retard. The ideology of EQUALITY abolished it. If your ideology was still alive, there would still be slaves.

Pack your bags and give up. Your idiotic white supremacy movement will never win neither by the way of popularity, or by reason (Asians have higher average IQs; blacks are more athletic, etc).

>. The ideology of EQUALITY abolished it.
where did such a thing come from,
christianity.

300% cope

Attached: if.jpg (872x960, 100K)

>you will never
>but it's always been true
So much cope. Honestly, if I were born a monkey I would probably kill myself.

Attached: 1523414129912.png (206x369, 66K)

Yeah, that's why Asia and Africa completely conquered Europe right? Oh wait...

Equality is rooted in many cultures and religions. Christianity does not have a monopoly over the concept of equality.

Also, Christianity is not a race. Jesus was a Middle Eastern man. You’d be calling him racist slurs if he existed today you hypocrite.

leave white lands, then you can talk
stop using white technology, stop leeching from white taxes, white welfare
then you can talk

they are your superiors, since you cant stand on your own feet
stand on your feet 1st, then you can talk

>my white supremacy

No one thinks or says that.

>making it this difficult
Do you really want to get your head smashed in cunt?

Attached: 1552637836129.jpg (823x631, 90K)

Attached: 1543807238489.jpg (608x758, 115K)

All I see is strawmen.

White people get plenty of empathy when under attack. Many people of this board consistently promote a white victim narrative

“Homeland” Are you the talking about the land that originally belongs to Indigenous people? Or are you talking about the country (that is America) which will be minority white soon?

The average white woman, just like the average woman of any race, looks like shit. Now, even if there are more beautiful women who are white compared to women of other races, it doesn’t prove superiority. Attraction in a society that revolves around Eurocentric standards does not imply superiority.

Like I said, you will die and be turned into dirt. Just like everyone else.

>Your destructive ideology is already causing deaths.
What's causing deaths is you people invading our countries and overstaying your fucking visits. Get the fuck out. If descendants of European people aren't superior, why do you disgusting brown fucks always want to live around us?

Fuck off you envious piece of shit. Go back to where your ancestors came from. And before you say "you first," you can suck my fucking cock. My ancestors created the United States.

Attached: kaisergun.jpg (585x604, 67K)

>Equality is rooted in many cultures and religions.
Wrong, classes, castes, hierarchies and divisions are rooted in many cultures and religion

>durp durp Jow Forums supports white people so you can't claim that every other media form on the planet denigrates white people

Conquering doesn’t mean anything. The Arabs had conquered many parts of Europe before. Yet at that time, I wouldn’t be calling them superior. There was a time where the Mongols had the most land I wouldn’t be calling them superior.

Conquering land != some sort of inherent superiority. By that logic, almost every race is superior since at one point in time, many races of people were the most powerful and had the most land.

Hah , keep saying that to yourself..

Youre posting under a white flag, in a country created by whites fuck off to afrcia if you have a problem with white supremacy. Also stop using the internet, a white invention

why should phenotypically distinct populations who were geographically separated for extended periods of time, subject to different environmental selection pressures, who we can distinguish between upwards of 95% of the time (significantly higher than chance and this is including mixed race people and races who are close to one another in ancestory), and who interbred with non-anatomically correct modern human populations like Neonderthals and Denisovans to differing degrees, be exactly the same on any characteristic (even those you value like intelligence) behind or in front of the decimal. Pic related is a list of some of the differences between the races.

Attached: 2BD3EF35-9A4E-4D85-BB7E-E9EE35685AD5.png (1334x750, 1.87M)

The goal of white nationalism, which I do not even abide by or agree with, is not to prove that you are superior to non white people; it is to be left the fuck alone to have your own culture without have your community ripped away from you.

If white people poured into Africa and tried to turn their community culture white, the African people would react the same way. Here's the real kicker about that "what if" scenario: It already happened.

You are a coward. You will do nothing to resolve the social problems which plague your community except post on the internet calling people names like a child. This guy may not have done the right thing, but he at least tried to do something. I don't agree with what he did, but he is not a coward, it takes balls to be prepared to die in a firefight for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is bullshit.

I am standing well on my own feet in the most powerful country in the world which won’t even be majority white in 20 years.

How does it feel knowing that the most powerful country in the world that can annihilate the rest of the world in 20 seconds is about to be majority non white? I know it irks you.

Also, you’re speaking from Brazil you hypocrite.

>Muslim bravery
>throwing an empty firearm at a car, accomplishing nothing
Hmmm... almost like "muh bravery" doesn't mean too much when you have a 70 IQ...

Go back to Europe first.

So why not fuck off somewhere and leave whites alone? Why not leave whites parts of the world that they can live in and then you shit skins can go fuck each other over in the rest of the world. Take Africa, Asia and South America. Let whites have North America, Europe and Australia.

A huge percentage of the population is white supremacist. Open your eyes you bafoon. You are not a tiny minority.

>How does it feel knowing that the most powerful country in the world that can annihilate the rest of the world in 20 seconds is about to be majority non white?

AHAHAHAHA everything that makes america great is done on the backs of white people, when white people stop paying all the taxes you will be just anouther third would shit whole like anywhere else in africa and will soon move to where ever the white people have move to.

Attached: 31eb16882a713a0e0fa62e58d125dc3af74e5ad23e101355414fa7b1a08e81a3.jpg (245x255, 11K)

> white flag

This country will be majority non white soon. Whites are less than 60% of the population.

Next.

FYI native Americans from the United States hated Aztec and Maya blood cultists just as much as the white men who genetically subsumed them via bleaching their willing native daughters.

Latinos have NO PLACE in America and are actually a greater scourge to our civilization than Muslims ever will be.

Attached: 800px-Juan_Manuel_de_Rosas_by_Descalzi_oval.png (800x985, 1.04M)

Attached: 1516258101564.gif (400x362, 2.52M)

Gonna take away your leafblower

>97% of modern inventions and scientific achievements by the white man
>"U iz not sewpeeria an sheeeit, we iz da kangz not u" - Nigger

Ok mate, keep thinking that.

I dunno whites always get highscores in chimpouts. Pretty epic right?

Ignore shill thread

Attached: Jewish Communism.jpg (338x671, 87K)

What evidence is there that the shooter had anything to do wit anyone here?

For all you know, there is not one white supremacist on this board, just a bunch of larpers. Which would fit your description of people here never doing anything other than typing on keyboards.

TIL that a brown guy who grew up in America and does American activities has less of a commonality in culture with a white American than a communist living in Ukraine.

If all white people had the same ways of thinking, there would never be a world war between white majority countries. The entire foundation of your argument is retarded. This is why your movement keeps losing. It will never win.

you didnt build the power, whites did, so those arent your feet, those are whites feet
you are still a puppet, a pet
the token negro led to believe you'll command anything
you are a pawn used to usurp the country from whites, but it'll never be yours
the ones leading the take-over will happily enslave you back into chains
the same chains that only whites were willing to break in the entire history of this planet

the place where I speak from is irrelevant to the weight of my words
even as a feeble attempt to cope, that was bad

Let me level with you friend

The reality is this: you want to live in a white mans world without the white men. It doesnt work that way, theres a reason only white societies and a few Asianbro exceptions dominate everything. A parasite needs its host to survive, not the other way around. We wouldnt notice if your entire race disappeared tomorrow and you couldnt feed yourselves without us, never forget that.

>Conquering land != some sort of inherent superiority.
Literally exactly what it equals. Verbatim.

Yup you are an idiot. White nationalists are not supremists they want a white country they can live in with out the majority of the world raping, impregnating and killing their women.

>You will never be superior

WE DONT WANT TO BE SUPERIOR WE WANT YOU TO GO AWAY

JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE FOR FUCKS SAKE

It's only the beginning. The fire rises.

> you are on the wrong side of history and you never fail to make me laugh

>at the root of your ideology is insecurity
>you must all be losers or incels
>i-iiiit cannot be that you are actually sometimes more successful than me I believe in the SYSTEM
>I SPENT YEARS GROVELLING TO JEWS SO THEREFORE ALL WHO DO NOT ARE STUPID INCELS
Sure thing all nazis are incels and neets hahahaha. Sounds legit.

Attached: ssofficer3.png (394x555, 214K)

see this is your projection, the vast majority of whites are not supremacist, they are egalitarian, thats while you can come to america and start a life and be successful but if a white man goes to africa he will have every thing stolen and be killed.
the only reason you are not in chains and a slave to other africans(who still pratice slavery till today, based on racial lines, pymies are natual slaves, tallers tribes natual slave owners)
cope more
or try to move to china and see how much more accepting and less supremacist their culture is

>You are not superior to anyone in India, Africa, Pakistan, Asia, South America, Mexico, or any other person who is non white
Then how did whites conquer every single one of those places and peoples?

>american activities

Nice irrelevant and incoherent paragraph. By the way, Asians and Indians earn way more than whites on average in America and so are literally providing more tax income by capita. Fucking idiot.

Your shitty paragraph won’t ever change the fact that the country is about to be a majority non white country. It clearly irks you.

A white supremacist is someone who thinks a) whites are superior and b) that they should rule over other races. There may be people who fit (a) but mostly, we just want to be left the fuck alone and you all keep following us everywhere we go.

White supremacy and white nationalism are two very different things. If you were my equal, you'd know that.

Nice random number.

> scientific achievements

The very word science wouldn’t exist without the scientific method, which was invented by an Arab in the 11th century.

>White people get plenty of empathy when under attack.

What alternate reality are you living under?

I hear more "Good, glad they're dead, hopefully the rest of them go too." than anything resembling sympathy. People salivate over declines of white populations, love to hear news about it, can't get enough of it.

My sides! I look forward to the literal chimpanzees who infest our inner cities figuring out how to work nuclear silos. They can't even work deoderant!

>india
I am currently shitting into a toilet so yes i am superior

> It clearly irks you.
yes, i understand that having pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors is something you are not capable of, since there are none,
so yah watching the world most powerful country sink in to irrelevancy is not a pleasant sight, but the fact that it will be final proof that brown people can't rule themselves make me a bit happier

I want to live in a world which preaches equality and doesn’t discriminate by race as in the current constitution of the United States. Your ideology will never win. I could care less about the white demographics of this country as long as that piece of law exists. That piece of text, along with the growing non white demographic, will ensure that your movement never ever ever wins.

And if it doesn’t win in the most powerful country in the world, it will never win in the overarching rest of the world either. The non white demographic worldwide is growing at a huge rate.

Also, LOL. No one will notice you when you die, so you should be the last one to pretend as if others wouldn’t be noticed.

You are irrelevant and will be turned into dust when you die.

>as long as that piece of law exists. That piece of text, along with the growing non white demographic, will ensure that your movement never ever ever wins.
your non-white demographics will tear the constitution to pieces

The fact is that ethnic violence in America still pales in comparison to what America does in other countries.

Neoliberals like antifa weren't rioting about Bush and Obama killing millions but now they're upset because it's happening inside their safe western countries and because now the media is telling them to cry. And this violence was done in the name of democracy, equality, "making Iraq multicultural democracy" and so on.

If you want to fight this, work with us to end American imperialism including imperialism disguised in twee millennial do-gooderism.

The American empire is ending one way or another and violence in western countries just shows the inability of the privileged empire to exclude violence to outside its borders as it used to be able to do.

Facts: Civilization itself rose out of Middle East. Northern Europeans lived in shitholes for majority of history, whilst Mesopotamia thrived and invented most of what later societies were built on. White Supremacists are LARPing as Persians.

>muh superiority
You don't understand at all. You're thinking in American media terms of "white supremacy" and "white nationalism".
I can't explain it to you, you have to see it for yourself. Keep on browsing this website.
You can insult as much as you want. You can think we're insecure incels, manlets, losers without jobs. But the truth is, we're everywhere. Your mechanic, smiling neighbor who greets you every morning, mailman, clerk at a store, they all might be what you call "fascist". Some of us have good jobs. Some are married and have children. You can't stop us.
When a boot is crushing your windpipe, insulting won't change much.

I have a big social circle, I'm doing well in life, have a girlfriend and recently got my own car. And what's more important, two of my best friends are redpilled as fuck.
At one point of the redpill you understand that people with the liberal, materialist mindset are the ones who are truly pitiful, leading pathetic lives.

Attached: 1545326379571s.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Okay, so the Mongols or Arabs or Ottomans were superior to all whites when they invaded European countries and they’ve conquered them. But when they lost land, they suddenly became inferior. And that whites went from being inferior to being superior after losing and then gaining land. But it’s also definitely a “genetic thing”.

Gotcha.

I don't care about being superior. I just want you to fuck off.

Arabs copyied a lot from the Greeks and Romans
>believeing science is an 11th century invention

Hispanics are doing the replacing, not specially selected Asians. Diversity breeds conflict and antipathy as demonstrated by your comments and Ivy League studies. The less people have in common, the more there is that can divide them, the more incentive for Balkanization and infighting. Social cohesion is necessary to have a functioning society. You are advocating for your people’s interests, which is why you celebrate the decline of whites; while whites are advocating for the interests of themselves and their progeny.

Every other post in this thread claims you’re superior.

“Just go away”. You go away bafoon. If you don’t like the fact that this country doesn’t discriminate by race, piss off out of my country.

I am tired of uglyness everywhere I want new master race.

> notices white

S E E T H I N G

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (724x552, 19K)

Kek.
Sauce?

>already invented the technology and comfort you live in
>will be majority non white soon

how is that an argument to what he said? even if it becomes 99% black next week won't change those facts lel

The wrong side of history?

You mean the white supremacy movement that no one has taken seriously for decades? YOU are on the wrong side of history, and if it isn’t obvious by now, you will never win. You are being dominated left and right.

>I could care less about the white demographics of this country as long as that piece of law exists.

Whites no longer being in the country will be exactly WHY that will go away.

We are the only race that can co-exist with the out-group

>That piece of text, along with the growing non white demographic,
Lol. The latter ensures the former will not exist, you literal mongoloid.

>will
Implying...

They allow you to have internet connection in prison? lmao

Correction: The vast majority of white supremacists are pussies and pretend to be egalitarian outside. Due to their cowardly DNA, they can’t speak out and can’t do anything about their white supremacist beliefs. Every single person on this board pretends to be egalitarian and nice in real life. Don’t for a second think that’s not the case.

who give shit about superioty? i just want that there is future for white people
now go back to plebit

Were you calling the Mongols and Ottomans or Arabs superior when they conquered Europe?

>You will never be superior. You are not superior to anyone in India, Africa, Pakistan, Asia, South America, Mexico, or any other person who is non white
I'd like to disagree until I see some major technological advancement done by those 'non-whites' without usage of any "white" technology and discoveries.

That ideology conquered the planet piece by piece over the last 2000 years. The only thing capable of stopping us is ourselves, our empathy is one of our biggest blessings and worst curses. Our men have been pacified by the comforts weve created for maybe 40 years at best, and believe me youre not a real threat. If you accidentally stumbled on a cursory glance at history youd know this doesnt end well for you if you cant learn to stop while youre ahead.

Attached: 1552530517193.jpg (960x942, 146K)

Y'all really responding to bait this easily?

If we aren’t superior then name one successful minority lead country that we don’t funnel money into or outsource jobs... stupid dink.

tl;dr

Attached: 1551583343722.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

This is a white nation, you're the one that needs to fuck off if you're not white.

INB4 "this is Native American" No the colonies from Britain fucked over the natives, but America was liberated by whites from Brits, so after the genocide of the natives, by the Brits, a few generations later of whites America was created. So fuck off to whatever shitskin nation your ancestors are from.

>Everybody is equal, nobody is superior

>White supremacists have inferior DNA

>t. inferiority complex
maybe they should stop insisting on the superiority of wy pipo if that's really what they believe
but it's not

you contradict yourself so fast that it isnt even funny
cry some more nigger, you are affraid that your day is coming and you can see there is nothing you can do

>my country

You're just the same as white supremacists if you think that other races should be allowed to bully and outbreed white people in their own countries. Literally identical opposite.

>You are not superior to anyone in India, Africa, Pakistan, Asia, South America, Mexico, or any other person who is non white

Attached: India_.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

> Having pride in something you didn’t do.

KEK. So this is how you basement dwellers cope? Also, there have been tons of accomplishments by all races. Learn history.

i hope you can get over your inferiority complex someday. i don't have any scraps from the dinnertable for you, so stop begging

What a fucking retard OP is. Why don't you post your garbage to Mossad, you brainwashed idiot

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

>didn't watch the video
m8 he shot out his own window and double tapped the dude who charged him.
this is bait but c'mon lad

Attached: 2a1c02a94a9ed0257ee626535f51c5d81831fabf299065c86912f64421bf9997.jpg (436x432, 61K)

look nigger, this is just the inevitable ecological trough. whites had a big expansion in the 19th century and now there will be downturn, the weak will die off, while the strong propigate, followed by another even bigger expansion. that is the way ecology works and each cycle white people will become more and more superior and niggers will become more and more inferior until you are all just dead.

But BOB AND VAGEN

>Africa
Already superior. I have food.