Varg dropping some truth

youtube.com/watch?v=VKQyGj6kmYk

Attached: 1549116270062.jpg (734x729, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

stop projecting, sven.
you're not fooling anyone.

Varg's solution too is unrealistic, there will be no enough people living in a hut like him, most people are just scum, the solution has to rely on /ourelites/, the good few.

he seems living quite well with his nice waifu and children, pretty sure he has a more fulfilling life than you.
also, he's also talking about (((the christchurch killer)))

vaarrrrrrrgggg lol

way to completely misunderstand my comment, I don't know how could you possible think you countered anything I said. kys frog

Tarrant is the guy cleaning the floor and encouraging others to do the same.

Poor aussie. He is either complicity working for (((them))) or doing so out of sheer ignorance.

THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMIGRANTS POURING INTO WESTERN COUNTRIES

Hey Varg.

fuck this larpagan faggot

>tf
>tp

Attached: finland vs sweden.jpg (720x791, 92K)

JIDF in full force today

Attached: 1552299825226.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Varg is scared for his children and he has gone soft

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

yes that what he meant, and i think he's right.
>t. christcuck
at some point if society collapse you'll end up in a hut too.

Attached: 1548881178759.png (1279x679, 1.68M)

Varg is defenceless. His survival is literally dependant on the goodwill of his enemies. That’s not a strategy to survive.

you missed the part of my comment where I say those who are not willing to live in a hut are scum.

check'd
they will kill each other. i don't care about the scums, i care about the virtuous.
the rest gets the bullet.

I find it particularly interesting how this guy genuinely believes he is some sort of misunderstood genius.
Doesn't this guy has a family to care about? Jesus, he just keeps uploading these "enlightening" videos for no reason.

you can't get Varg's plan working without getting scum on board, but scum won't get on board, because they are attached to comfort, therefore his plan can't work. it will and up with few virtuous giving up their power and the scum still fully supporting the state

what? i said varrrggg... and u call me a jew..
the paranoia runs deep in belgum

Varg's solution is a lot more realistic than RACE WAR or lone wolf attacks.

And that's saying a lot lol.

I'm saying that all the solution that requires masses of people are unrealistic, so it would include those too.

whats vargs solution? is it in his wifes book?

He doesn't work and has a plenty of free time to educate the youth

Quit posting this narcissistic logorhhean, human-related climate channge denialist. occultist Thulean, pseudonazi idiot.

He is an untreated case of narcissistic personality disorder (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder)

Attached: 1552454504160.jpg (359x335, 8K)

He actually admitted he's a Jewish controlled agent, and only in it for the shekels?

If you think his solution is unrealistic then you might as well give up.
That's the hard fucking truth.

source : shmuli shekelbergsteingoldblattklein

I'm from a country with the largest percentage of jews killed during the Holocaust. I find it amusing that you associate me with jews.

That video was a waste of time. Just ranting through vague analogies.

We all know that what he did isn't going to change anything and that he could've spend his effort and resources on something more effective but what he did has 0 negative impact on my life and as long as you're a non-white living in OUR territory I will feel no sympathy for your when something like this happens to you. These mudslime KNOW that they are being used as paws by the jew and even though they always have a big mouth about them they still let them controle them. Branton's heart was in the right place and I am not going to condemn any of his actions.

Shalom brother

Varg in a nutshell

Attached: vikernes.png (500x802, 171K)

Nice try. Schlomo. The Jew fears Varg's power level.

you've been hiding for all these years, rat?

>Lolocaust
Kike confirmed.

Attached: lolocaust.png (1575x1302, 2.7M)

>ohh no our beautiful european buildings ;^( why won't anyone save our heritage?!

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

>if some solutions don't work none will work

Attached: 1526994149681.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Sorry, I don't get your point. Are you universal religious iconoclast?

[spoiler]Hi, Marcus.[/spoiler]

just when it comes to abrahamism

"New Zealand belongs the Native not whites!"

God this old fart is such a fucking retard.

YOU DARE QUESTION ME?!

>My wife's book

Attached: MKJewltra.gif (650x650, 2.76M)

Better burn that Nordic cross flag of yours then.

I bet you've gotten a lot of people to put out their cigarettes on their monitors by saying shit like that

I won't be fooled by your magical Christian words though

I'm not talking about the icon. Go to the street and burn the flags on the poles near administrative buildings and other places.