Can't you faggots understand that Israel is the only one in the world that is fighting these Muslim shit skins...

Can't you faggots understand that Israel is the only one in the world that is fighting these Muslim shit skins. But you cucks are so dumb that you would rather side with Ilhan Omar. A radical Muslim woman who wants to destroy the western world and the USA. The cuckoldry on Jow Forums is beyond anything I have seen.

Attached: IMG_6306 (1).jpg (1242x729, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.ac2b1497ed4a
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/28/obamas_attack_on_israel_132657.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

i actually do
Israel do not have many allies if the whites are gone they will be gone too

Lavon Affair
USS Liberty
Jonathan Pollard
Urban Moving Systems
Python & China

Oh yeah, Our Greatest Ally. Let's fight more wars for them.

It's not their war its a war on us all. Islamic shits want to destroy Europe and USA. I guess you have already bend over for Islam

I nave nothing against Israel.
Its jews living in other countries that i really hate.

You would rather have Muslims raping your women instead of Jews?

Ihan is cute, you ugly a f

Attached: Cuck-3.jpg (982x719, 109K)

Obvious israeli trope
this is the official jewish propaganda
muh greatest ally
why do you bring them in the first place?
kill yourself shlomo

Like i said. I have nothing against Israel.
Because they fight the muslims.

Jews living in other countries are doing anything in their Power to exploit the countries, and one of the Things they do is to push a multicultural agenda.

I would much rather have jews in my country than muslims, but in the end, i would be much happier With having only whites.

Jews are like politicians. They are not Dangerous People, but they cause danger in their communities/countries.

But again. Nothing against Israel. I think its a good country, and i would like to visit it some day.

What is your country doing against Muslims? What are they doing about the mass terrorist attacks against the French people? That's right JACK SHIT!!

Do you wanna know what happens when Muslims send rockets into Israel? That's right, they get bombed the fuck out themselves.

I think you're watching too much Adam Green. I know Jews IRL and none of them are exploiting America.

my country is 100% controlled by the kikes.
why should i ally with shlomo while he's suppressing my people and push wars everywhere? kys shlomo

You have been sucking too much Muslim cock because you act and behave and speak like one. Kikes control 100% of your country? Then why are Jews being attacked in your country? Wouldn't every Jew be a part of that control?

You sound like an idiot.

do you get that becouse of jews theres muslims "invading europe"

>literally hundred of whites getting slaughtered everyday in France by the golems of the kikes
>total jewish media silence
>a filthy jew get yelled at
>OMG ANNUDDAH SHOAH
holly shit kill yourself shlomo.

Attached: 1550865107082.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Attached: 1551541171435.gif (550x510, 350K)

SAGE
KILL YOURSELF JEW

Attached: 1550877646347.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Attached: ISIS merchant 2.jpg (378x304, 22K)

>more brown people for europe
>good

So because of Obama who bombed Syria and stopped Assad from killing ISIS and Obama who was a half Muslim himself (his own words) That lead to the Syrian civil war which then lead to the Syrian refugees that grew into accepting all fucking refugees from all over. Somehow that was the Jews? Obama disliked Israel and Jews. Dude, please learn more before talking dumb shit. I want to kill myself because of how dumb you are.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.ac2b1497ed4a
>How Israel helped create Hamas

Hamas was founded by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) as a Hegelian dialectical tactic of controlling both sides of a conflict so you control the outcome of that conflict. This has been used throughout recent history by our hidden masters to herd us towards the fulfillment of their agenda. SEE THROUGH THE LIES AND DECEPTION. The 'Hamas' (read Mossad), sending a few rockets into Israel supposedly to incite more bombing of GAZA by the Israelis, appears to be another Mossad false flag operation.

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks," Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation.

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO.).

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of the Islamist movement in Palestine, returning from Cairo in the seventies, established an Islamic charity association. Prime Minister Golda Meir, saw this as an opportunity to counterbalance the rise of Arafat's Fatah movement. According to the Israeli weekly Koteret Rashit (October 1987), "The Islamic associations, as well as the university, had been supported and encouraged by the Israeli military authority" in charge of the (civilian) administration of the West Bank and Gaza. "They [the Islamic associations and the university] were authorized to receive money payments from abroad."

Attached: 1547153831234.png (712x432, 337K)

>muh obabo

Attached: 1550529388405.jpg (885x1024, 200K)

Nice counter to my statement cuck.

The Islamists set up orphanages and health clinics, as well as a network of schools and workshops which created employment for women as well as system of financial aid to the poor. And in 1978, they created an "Islamic University" in Gaza. "The military authority was convinced that these activities would weaken both the PLO and the leftist organizations in Gaza." At the end of 1992, there were six hundred mosques in Gaza. Thanks to Israel's intelligence agency Mossad (Israels Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks), the Islamists were allowed to reinforce their presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, the members of Fatah (Movement for the National Liberation of Palestine) and the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression.

In 1984, Ahmed Yassin was arrested and condemned to twelve years in prison, after the discovery of a hidden arms cache. But one year later, he was set free and resumed his activities. And when the Intifada (uprising) began, in October 1987, which took the Islamists by surprise, Sheik Yassin responded by creating Hamas (The Islamic Resistance Movement): "God is our beginning, the prophet our model, the Koran our constitution," proclaims article 7 of the charter of the organization.

Ahmed Yassin was in prison when, the Oslo accords (Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government) were signed in September 1993. Hamas rejected Oslo outright. But at that time, 70 per cent of the Palestinians had condemned the attacks on Israeli civilians. Yassin did everything in his power to undermine the Oslo accords. Even prior to Prime Minister Rabin's death, he had the support of the Israeli government. The latter was very reluctant to implement the peace agreement.

Attached: 1547125195685.png (1024x660, 808K)

Hamas then launched a carefully timed campaign of attacks against civilians, one day before the meeting between Palestinian and Israeli negotiators, regarding the formal recognition of Israel by the National Palestinian Council. These events were largely instrumental in the formation of a Right wing Israeli government following the May 1996 elections.

Quite unexpectedly, Prime Minister Netanyahu ordered Sheik Ahmed Yassin to be released from prison ("on humanitarian grounds") where he was serving a life sentence. Meanwhile, Netanyahu, together with President Bill Clinton, was putting pressure on Arafat to control Hamas. In fact, Netanyahu knew that he could rely, once more, on the Islamists to sabotage the Oslo accords. Worse still: after having expelled Yassin to Jordan, Prime Minister Netanyahu allowed him to return to Gaza, where he was welcomed triumphantly as a hero in October 1997.

Arafat was helpless in the face of these events. Moreover, because he had supported Saddam Hussein during the1991 Gulf war, (while Hamas had cautiously abstained from taking sides), the Gulf states decided to cut off their financing of the Palestinian Authority. Meanwhile, between February and April 1998, Sheik Ahmad Yassin was able to raise several hundred million dollars from those same countries. The the budget of Hamas was said to be greater than that of the Palestinian Authority. These new sources of funding enabled the Islamists to effectively pursue their various charitable activities. It is estimated that one Palestinian out of three is the recipient of financial aid from Hamas. And in this regard, Israel has done nothing to curb the inflow of money into the occupied territories.

Attached: 1524869475493.png (590x350, 346K)

Attached: 1552578873645.jpg (396x540, 32K)

Hamas had built its strength through its various acts of sabotage of the peace process in a way which was compatible with the interests of the Israeli government. In turn the latter sought, in a number of ways, to prevent the application of the Oslo accords. In other words, Hamas was fulfilling the functions for which it was originally created: to prevent the creation of a Palestinian State. And in this regard, Hamas and Ariel Sharon, see eye to eye; they are exactly on the same wave length.

Attached: 1537156275209.jpg (960x632, 63K)

Attached: 1547069569737.jpg (1546x1742, 455K)

Attached: 1552369920552.jpg (564x509, 55K)

Attached: 1552583441254.png (961x769, 468K)

Attached: 1552587630688.jpg (640x1098, 261K)

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/28/obamas_attack_on_israel_132657.html

Attached: 1550244631687.png (1200x900, 346K)

Attached: 1548936936753.jpg (1400x1458, 797K)

who was president 60 years ago?

Attached: 1552586926220.jpg (978x966, 388K)

gonna need some facts frog.

Attached: 1552584757694.png (659x1026, 78K)

look out the title you'll find the article.

Attached: 1534076182010.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

Attached: 1549275227613.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

Funny all those are liberals. Try again cuck

>liberal
>cuck
you think i'm a stupid jew like you, shlomo?
kys already, i told you, go shill on kikebook, you'll have more luck with the boomer conservative gagging on israel cock.

Attached: 1552079226829.jpg (600x461, 156K)

I'm not a Jew

sure shlomo

Attached: 1552735596404.jpg (504x577, 113K)

I support Israel

Attached: 82a.gif (700x490, 532K)

>fighting Muslims who actually WANT to stay in their shithole
Fuck you.

Attached: Ahem Ahem.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Attached: Abrahamism.png (1200x1800, 1.89M)

Tell that to the thousands of soldiers who died

Zionism is Jewish Nazism. Zionism has spent 7 trillion+ dollars invading all their neighbors, resulting in 2 million dead. No territory has been gained, none of their neighbors are changed (for long). What they did do, after the US lost its appetite for sending troops, is fund ISlS terrorists with US tax money. That means the Zionist Pigs funded the enterprise of human slavery in Libya and Syria, then flooded Europe with a refugee wave who murdered and raped a ton of European citizens. They did this to drum up more support for their evil war. Zionism preaches a doctrine of ethnic supremacy. Zionism is Nazism, and anyone who doesn't loudly proclaim it is a coward, a mischling.

Heres the deal
1./Give paliniggers the sinai,gaza and westbank (with land bridge) and help saudis fund it for a viable pali -state
2./ All jews move to Israel - ALL
3./All abduls out of europe and european-founded nations - saudi funding assistance
Do this and jews and israel will be ok by me
But you wont will you

israel is the most anti semitic country on earth. almost every single day it is dropping 1000lb bombs on palestinian kids all paid for by american money. absolutely disgraceful.

9/11
Mohammed Merah
Charlie Hebdo
Paris attacks
Trucks of peace
Great replacement
Ilhan Omar
Linda Sarsour
Karachi attack

Fuck all mudslime-kissing retards. Nuke Mecca.

>Zionism is Jewish Nazism
Ya, if only.

Attached: The International Moot.jpg (480x349, 33K)

Seems a bit harsh
Besmirching nazism like that

54 replies

9/11 was mossad
Otherwise yeh sure

Attached: 1540664767249.png (599x658, 455K)

fuck jews and fuck israel

Attached: 1547525441989.jpg (839x960, 179K)

Which ones were Palis?

This is a stupid fucking post predicated on the idea that Israel fights Muslims for us at all. They don't they fight them to securr their shitty little state, while they promote Muslim immigration to the West, and destabilize their neighbors so that it happens faster.

9/11
>jews
Mohammed Merah
>jews
Charlie Hebdo
>jews
Great replacement
>jews
Ilhan Omar
>name the jews
holly shit the shills are in full damage control.

Attached: 1551046097487.gif (500x275, 763K)

>find Muslims minding their own business
>invade their country
>take their land
>blockade the part of said country that kicks you out
>act shocked and outraged when said Muslims shoot rockets at you

Israel started this war and won't offer a real peace, so they shouldn't be surprised when people fight back instead of laying down and dying.