The Christchurch shooting was a reaction not a provocation.Prove me wrong

The Christchurch shooting was a reaction not a provocation.Prove me wrong.

I read his entire manifesto and watched the the whole video. While i disagree with the violence against unarmed civilians, i understand why he did it. I agree with 90% of what he wrote in his manifesto which i find to be quite frightening.

Discuss.

Attached: images.jpg (253x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
europol.europa.eu/search?t=terrorism report&sort_by=search_api_relevance
fas.org/irp/threat/nctc2011.pdf
mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR36y8wDHu5V7ZR66Rwg44pulwz2kqrKU-OY3KC6GvshJ9aK4Y4FVI_rsHU#!Vx4xwCiK!U3MAKP1WeBppATeenPyoMEgLGl92ab3xLVMoJ4Z2J18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While I don’t agree with violence this was definitely a situation of cause and effect. The sleeping lion has finally awakened and now there’s going to be big trouble.

The more that muslim terrorists attack innocent civilians the more they will face push back.

And never forget, the greatest killers in all of history are white folk. No one does it better than them.

Bump, many of us are starting to wake up but not many are willing to kill or risk their lives.

Reaction to what?

You know NZ had loose gun control and now it's going to go full Australia and ban all guns.

The country knew how to behave itself and protect it's rights and a guy that isn't even from New Zealand went there and fucked stuff up and now they are going to lose their rights because of him. He wasn't a fucking Kiwi and some of the people he killed were probably 3rd or 4th generations Kiwis. That motherfucker just deprived New Zealand people of something they had protected. It's odd isn't it? He was actually the invader in this case, he was the outsider.

All that being said, I'm all for gun rights but it's insanity to allow a non citizen to come to your country and stockpile arms. They should change that law instead of all out gun control.

>was a reaction not a provocation.
if he wanted to react and kill isis/al quada boyz he should've gone to syria and joined the kurds/peshmerga he was just a pussy who was too spinless to fight on the front lines.

>I agree with 90% of what he wrote
So you're Natbol now and Pro CHina?

Attached: natbol falseflag.jpg (662x601, 64K)

The intelligence apparatus of nz's government had been heavily attuned to the mosque where the shots were fired. The event could have been a sterilization staged to look like a mass shooting.

>And never forget, the greatest killers in all of history are white folk. No one does it better than them.

Its so true, we don't fuck around man. with White men In modern day society you cant see it coming too.

>You know NZ had loose gun control and now it's going to go full Australia and ban all guns.

if you read his manifesto that's exactly what he wanted accelerationism still this entire attack sounds like a mossad false flag operation.

Attached: subversion.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

>if you read his manifesto that's exactly what he wanted accelerationism

I'm not interested in his manifesto, if he thinks he needs to go disrupt other countries to create some unified world government for white people he is as good as a globalist to me and I don't like them. I am a nationalist and I don't feel kinship with British, UK, or Europeans. I'm linked to other US citizens and that's it. I don't want to join forces with other white people just because they are white. This guy is case in point. They lost their arms in Australia, that is not my problem. If he thinks the solution is to go to other countries and deprive them of their rights too he can get fucked.

I'm with on th false flag though mainly because of the cringeworthy meme shit and the way he laid all of his references on so thick to steer the blame to places like this. It's not necessary to just assume MOSSAD or something, I'd go more with a brainwashed marxist trying to drive a point home and promote limits on freedoms of the average person. It's kind of like that bald bernie sanders suppporter from a long time ago....can't remember his name and don't care enough to look him up. He stabbed two guys on a train and blatantly stated it was to false flag Trump, but nobody paid attention to that.

I honestly disagree with you on so so much of what you said. Under Islam their is no incentive to integrate or assimilate to the country you "immigrate" to. These people generally create their own cultural nitches. Sorry man, he was the complete opposite of the invader, but rather simply reacting to the violence perpetuated by Muslims around the world against people that they deem different from themselves.

>i understand why he did it

He did it for the lulz
We mock it for the lulz

same with everything

>Under Islam their is no incentive to integrate or assimilate to the country you "immigrate" to.

In some countries Muslims assimilate, and either way if you aren't from a country it's not your business how they are conducting themselves. I could argue that as someone that immigrated to New Zealand he was the one that refused to assimilate, not the Muslims. They didn't abuse the gun laws and they didn't violate a law created by the people of New Zealand that is obviously just not shooting up a lot of people. This guy is setting all the negative effects of immigration in motion, and he is no Muslim.

The Muslims in NZ and how they interact is up to the people of New Zealand.

Why should he move to the middle east and do your dirty work? Fucking fix your own problems and kill your own radical members you piece of shit.

And stop move to our lands and preaching your radically different ideals that are fundamentally different than ours.

>he is as good as a globalist to me and I don't like them. I am a nationalist and I don't feel kinship with British, UK, or Europeans. I'm linked to other US citizens and that's it. I don't want to join forces with other white people just because they are white. This guy is case in point. They lost their arms in Australia, that is not my problem. If he thinks the solution is to go to other countries and deprive them of their rights too he can get fucked.
he was probably a pan eurofag still i think he just drunk too much of the meme kool aid his manifesto reads like it was written by a turbo autist to the point of even including the marine copy pasta.

>I'm with on th false flag though mainly because of the cringeworthy meme shit and the way he laid all of his references on so thick to steer the blame to places like this.
not to mention the fact that the vid is being censored but then agian i watched it and there was nothing unusual about it.

unironcially agreed, israeli memeflag

>he was probably a pan eurofag

It seems that way, but they are as fabricated as the alt right. It's all Richard Spencer social circles bullshit which stemmed from Germany. Imagine going to Germany to figure out how to be a nationalist lol, who the fuck would ever do that? You might go there to figure out how not to be a nationalist.

>Why should he move to the middle east and do your dirty work? Fucking fix your own problems and kill your own radical members you piece of shit.

maybe you should not install proxy legions with your senior partner in crime pisrahell in our countries to overtrow secular leaders just food for thought.

>And stop move to our lands
why? i can go wherever i fucking want if i do it legally go and lick the boots of your nanny surveillance state boot until the laws change if you don't like it faggot.

Attached: EMPIRE OF PEACE.png (855x676, 64K)

>but they are as fabricated as the alt right. It's all Richard Spencer social circles bullshit which stemmed from Germany. Imagine going to Germany to figure out how to be a nationalist lol, who the fuck would ever do that? You might go there to figure out how not to be a nationalist.
exactly pan European is self defeating like multiculturalism every tribe off man is different from eachoter no amount of generalizing will stop that.

also richerd ((specer))) is a jewish agent.just like most of the alt light.

Attached: kike puppets alt lite 2.jpg (736x709, 123K)

He literally said in his manifesto that NZ gun owners are pussies, and don't care if their guns get taken away. The whole point was to increase gun right tensions in America for accelerationism of a second civil war

>maybe you should not install proxy legions with your senior partner in crime pisrahell in our countries to overtrow secular leaders just food for thought.

I agree with you. We should not be involved in your regions; however, how do you not understand that this is a reaction to the massive amounts of terror attacks perpetuated by Muslims within Western lands?

Get the fuck out of our lands, stop raping our women stop killing our people and maybe an event like the Christchurch shooting wont happen again.

The mosque has been flagged in the past for radicalization.

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898

Now, i will ask you again, how is this a provocation rather than a reaction?

>how do you not understand that this is a reaction to the massive amounts of terror attacks perpetuated by Muslims within Western lands?
i'ts not like i'm cheering them on mate where not a fucking gestalt consciousness that all act in unison.
also massive?
for 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010–we see that out of a grand total of 2,139 terrorist attacks occured in europe only 10 of them were committed by Muslims. You can count the number of terrorist attacks by Muslims on your fingertips faggot. Percentage wise, this means that 0.5% of terrorist attacks in Europe–half of 1%–were committed by Muslims.

all pdf's can be found on here.
europol.europa.eu/search?t=terrorism report&sort_by=search_api_relevance

most attacks are in our countries.
the jewish satanist kabal love killing us muslems with their proxy armies ((((they)))) and their abhorrent mercinaries are the biggest killers of our people deceat lies manipulation economic warfare dept slavery nothing is beyond the reach of these vipers.
fas.org/irp/threat/nctc2011.pdf
In the first eight months of 2014 ((((Isis)))) was the primary actor responsible for the deaths of 9,347 civilians in Iraq.

>Get the fuck out of our lands
i was born here and am legal fuck off.

>, stop raping our women
does it look like i'm advocating rape or something?
maybe you should start swing your dick around a bit more and use a more heavy handed approach on rapist

Attached: europol terror stats.jpg (825x700, 168K)

>He literally said in his manifesto that NZ gun owners are pussies, and don't care if their guns get taken away

He is from Australia. He has not right to speak for the people of New Zealand and work to deprive them of their rights. They had the right to bear arms and they were responsible about it. He lost his and his country lost theirs, that is not New Zealands problem. The guy was a fucking idiot. He also used memes like an absolute poser.

He is the opposite of right wing, he acted as a globalist left wing idiot.

>how is this a provocation rather than a reaction?
It would have been a reaction if he had stayed in Australia and done something about the situation he was unhappy with there.

It was a provocation because he voluntarily moved to New Zealand and put himself in a situation he wanted to be in and took an offensive action against a community he was never a part of (not the Muslim community, the christ church community). He worked to provoke violence as an outsider. He is everyone's enemy.

fucking gun faggot. Yeah keep holding on to your dead society at least you can shoot cans in your backyard milquetoast libertarian literal 2 IQ retard.

>Yeah keep holding on to your dead society
user is an alpha he would rather life in a mad max world with his FREEDOM than be a sheep licking the states boots.

I'm not even sure what you mean with any of that. I have a laundry list of things I think are important, just because I value the right to bear arms doesn't mean I don't value other things as well. You oversimplify but that's ok. I hope you feel better.

the ISIS people he was reacting to would also say they were reacting and not throwing the first stone.

If you play into the shooter's wishes then you are merely giving room for countries like Israel, China and other nations not affected by racial civil war to grow their influence.

This is not even considering the fact that the CIA will absolutely step in and crush WN if they see that United States' hegemony is being substantively threatened.

The NZ shooter is asking you to sacrifice your life for nothing.

>CIA will absolutely step in and crush WN
That's exactly what they're doing right now, this was part of it.

If WN are people from other countries that plan to attack us then I hope the CIA does intervene and fuck them up. I still think this guy was bullshitting but if that is the direction these media hyped jackasses want to go I'll be snitching on them first thing.

It's perfectly legitimate for an intel agency to find foreigners trying to interfere in domestic affairs. This guy has set New Zealand back farther than ISIS could have ever dreamed.

>That's exactly what they're doing right now, this was part of it.
>create an enemy to then bash down using the support of the ignorant goyim
the have done this so many times it's not even funny can barely even tell false flag attacks from real ones nowadays.

The guy is a god damn hero. You can't negotiate with Muslims. You either deport them or put them in the ground.

Did this guy live in christchurch or did he pick that place due to the name?

His entire goal seems to be to shitpaste everything from pewdiepie, god, guns, memes, trump and conservatives in general.

It doesn't even have to be a false flag. The idea that they need to stage an attack is entry level brainletism and probably deliberate as well. All they need is to find an impressionable retard, push him into this shit and then come here and astroturf 24/7 to have him validated. Which is exactly what has happened.

>promoting gun control
>hero

pick one, hes hero to all the media hacks and marxists that have been praying for their alt right boogie man to become real

He was an Aussie that moved there to make sure they couldn't own guns there anymore, total dumbass

I agree. I have wondered too if he wasn't indoctrinated while traveling in the middle east and just sent to off a rival faction for ISIS while posing as alt right. That is very far fetched, but meh. At the end of the day yeah, there are plenty of nutjobs online that could easily be pushed over the edge by some bad actors.

He did it because he was a loser. A hopeless manlet incel loser. His manifesto is just him sucking his own dick, attempting to make out that he isn’t a pathetic idiot who once pissed his pants because he wouldn’t stop playing Warcraft.

>It doesn't even have to be a false flag. The idea that they need to stage an attack is entry level brainletism and probably deliberate as well. All they need is to find an impressionable retard, push him into this shit and then come here and astroturf 24/7 to have him validated. Which is exactly what has happened.

probably kind of reminds me of mk ultra the perfect assasins as they say all the shilling for him was also probably done by CIA agents trying to get evidence for the media i remember 2 days ago they where shitting on 8 chan for it so it is probably the case.

>probably kind of reminds me of mk ultra the perfect assasins
j
I always think that, forget all the black magic psychic rumors and just think of the crazy far right/far left lunatic that is easy to set off. It's valley off the assasins type of shit, drug induced kids that are sent on suicide missions. I don't know why Jow Forums always acts like the CIA and the MOSSAD are the only two intel agencies out there.

see for yourselves
mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR36y8wDHu5V7ZR66Rwg44pulwz2kqrKU-OY3KC6GvshJ9aK4Y4FVI_rsHU#!Vx4xwCiK!U3MAKP1WeBppATeenPyoMEgLGl92ab3xLVMoJ4Z2J18

>and just think of the crazy far right/far left lunatic that is easy to set off. It's valley off the assasins type of shit, drug induced kids that are sent on suicide missions. I don't know why Jow Forums always acts like the CIA and the MOSSAD are the only two intel agencies out there.
there the most active and largest of all hence why most false flags tend to be off them the chinks are catching up however with all there spyware shit.

still kind off scary knowing that neckbeards and wizards can be used as ticking timebombs now what happened to the good old days?

Loose my ass

Explain then, anywhere is better than Australia. It's leftist behavior to leave behind the issues of your homeland and go somewhere else to try to influence them.

>what happened to the good old days?
It has to be 100x easier now with the internet and a high unemployment rate.

Total and utter faggot. Don't give a shit about his manifesto; you never, ever kill children even in the worst of conflicts unless they pose an imminent and immediate danger to your life. He was a pussy and I hope they fuck his shit up.
>t. US Nationalist

Attached: 1552813651864.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>how do you not understand that this is a reaction to the massive amounts of terror attacks perpetuated by Muslims within Western lands?
western occupations and interventions ABSOLUTELY predate muslim terror attacks against the west. it's why they're happening in the first place.

this whole debacle starts with Israel, the UK and the USA`

>It has to be 100x easier now with the internet and a high unemployment rate.

pretty much it's also fuck easy to spread meme ideologies and false information nowadays no wonder many blackpilled and disgruntled NEET's are eating right from the CIA/mossad's hands.

Europe for Europeans
The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from
where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they
must be removed

Absolutely false. beofre the crusades about 500 non-incited attacks have taken place. More white slaves have been taken than all black slaves combined by the arabs - continuing all the way to the first world war.

>Europe for Europeans
>albania chechnia montenegro the Caucasus ect are not European. lmao dude just accept that europe includes more than just western europe.

also your lands? is your name on it faggot? land can be taken and lost look at most of our history to see that.

Attached: STOBIIITT.jpg (250x244, 8K)

>European soil
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Posting with an American flag

buy a map you fucking idiot....fuck

I'm quoting the manifesto that you shills haven't read

>I'm quoting the manifesto that you shills haven't read
the manifesto was also laden with dumb memes and other dumb shit like the marine copy pasta lmao are you taking it seriously?

>"3rd or 4th generation Kiwis"
Out of all the dead there was ONE citizen. Get out of here shill.

Attached: bout to head out.jpg (1080x1238, 54K)

In asymmetrical warfare there's no such thing as an unarmed civilian.

Attached: metalhistoryX.gif (245x144, 996K)

Europe for Europeans
where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they
must be removed

>Out of all the dead there was ONE citizen.
what about the others and dude lmao he killed people who legally immigrated he could have killed illegals librals commies anything other than what he did and it would have made more sense.

>there's no such thing as an unarmed civilian.
don't know man i don't see many children walking around with guns in the first world.

I heard it was 74 pages, I don't have time for that shit. If the guy really was tuned into shit here he would know the principle of tldr but whatever.

So they weren't even living in NZ or what? What is your point. The guy was still from Australia. I believe the mosque has been there since 1977 or something. Either way his impact will be far more detrimental for the people of NZ than any Muslim. They should ban Aussies.

Actually there is, where did you even hear that?

Legal invaders are still invaders, clearly not everyone consented if it was mostly the decision of Jewish leaders.

Europe for Europeans
must be removed

>I don't have time to be informed about things I discuss
Sure thing shill

This is a retarded image. Literally every country that can call itself a country in recent history has had an intelligence agency and has influenced each other.

We only know half of this shit because:

1) the US actually release most of it's old docs to the public albeit redacted
2) Information leaks.

I can guarantee you we only know the very tip of the iceberg and undercover ops abroad is something way more common than you think.

t. Totally not an American Intel agent in Germany.

You've never been to the US then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Everything about this guy reaks of leftist. Here you are too, instead of arguing you are demanding people you disagree with waste their time reading a lot of bullshit literature before you will talk to them. Why don't you start touting the degree your parents paid for while you are at it.

I don't have to read his manifesto, I've read excerpts and they are fucking retarded.

t. never been in combat

Europe for Europeans
must be removed

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 12K)

BOY THERE SURE IS A (((SUSPICIOUS))) AMOUNT OF MANIFESTO SHILLING ON THE BOARD TONIGHT
You schizo jews need to stop with the "read the manifesto" thing. Its obviously Mossad because you shill it so fucking much

Attached: manefesto shilling.jpg (601x38, 6K)

>Legal invaders are still invaders,
that's a contradictory sentance m8 you can't be an invader and be legal at the same time lmao!

>not everyone consented
by law i'm legal so fuck off don't like it? go and cry river..

>Europe for Europeans
europe consists off more than just western europe lmao dude go read a map.

most of the CIA/mossad expliots aren't yet revialed but we already have some really damming evidence.

>You've never been to the US then.
well i mean soldiers like child soldiers...

Reaction about what ? The guy is Australian, there wasnt any islamist attack in Australia ... This guy was a fucking joke, a fucking retard with inbreed face and dumb "ideas" (his "manifesto" was even dumber than Breivik one, and Breivik was already a fucking retarded nerd).

You dont fight immigration and leftist scum by shooting random women and children in the street, thats a retarded psycho behaviour.

Now, being anti-immigration or far right will be even more marginalised ... What a fucking dickhead move.

lel ok dude go read fm 3-24 when you are done quoting your favorite oliver stone film, sorry you got brainwashed by hollywood

haha dude do you know where europe is? maybe instead of reading his manifesto you should look at a map and understand how ridiculous this bogan was

Then stop invading our countries كافر. Leave the lands of the muslims COMPLETELY and we will leave yours, simple. Stand up to your master Israel and tell them you wont be their goy bodyguard anymore, instead of attacking unarmed civilians you spineless coward.

Attached: B97EED02-A526-45AE-A4FF-BD20BAFB81FF.jpg (640x640, 124K)

You have to go back to Pakistan.

Any child is a potential target in an asymmetrical combat environment. Just ask those boomer Vietnam vets willing to discuss it.
My original point still stands.
>the codex astartes does not support this action
Thanks for proving my point.

>You have to go back to Pakistan.
i'm not from pakistan and i'm half white anyways so again piss off.

>Any child is a potential target in an asymmetrical combat environment. Just ask those boomer Vietnam vets willing to discuss it.
>My original point still stands.
killing children is pretty hard dude that's why they tend to make really good distraction units but they are shit fighters.

>the crusades
that's cool but i was talking about the things that are happening now

The lands of islam for the muslims. Get out of our countries Amerigoy!

"legal invaders"

So what are americans ? Because from what i've read they invaded America and genocided the real americans (the natives) ...

If you are realy nationalist you should say :

Europe for Europeans
America for Natives
Australia to Abos

His manyfiesto was more than 90% memes you dull faggot

Sorry but if you are going to acknowledge and throw around a term like asymmetrical warfare then you going to have to respect the people that came up with it and adhere to the definition they created as it is. Otherwise you aren't talking about Asymmetrical warfare, or you are living in your own world where words have their a meaning determined only by you.

So far I have
>demanding people read material before you talk to them
>belief the world is races and not borders
>trying to assign your own personal meaning to words

yep, leftist

Yikes.
You REALLY have to go back.
Haha you(muslims) and Jews can figure that out after we deport you.

>Invaders will kill the original inhabitants
I agree, that is why we must kill you first

Pretty funny coming from the guy hiding behind an Anarchist flag.

>Yikes.
>You REALLY have to go back.
i am legal and half white so no you'l be hard pressed to even find a place to deport me to ha!

You are a nigger and an invader, laws can and must change.

Europe for Europeans
must be removed

I'm just keeping you in the box

>ou are a nigger and an invader
The Aussie was a literal invader, he went to a country that was not his and commited an act of mass violence.

You are confused, or possibly paid to spew bullshit online

For your sake I hope you are paid

Sure thing friend.
Whatever you say.

Attached: 1548724019918.jpg (750x787, 82K)

>commited an act of mass violence.
Thats a funny way of saying "played New Zealands greatest janitor cleaning up the streets of New Zealand"
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

Are you saying that immigration can be bad?

And we will deport your soldiers back in caskets. Islam gets stronger day by day and you will not stop it, despite your rage and anger.

>You are a nigger
ppffft you are a cumskin snownigger both off us can play that little game.

>and an invader,
man i wonder when ill get orders from my commander oh wait! i don't have one since i came here legally geus what faggot i aint leaving also quite ironic coming from an amerimutt how bout you fuck off from america and come back here?.

demented killer is not going to help.
don't bother with him user hes a moron that just shitposts and repeats his meme mantra ad finitum.

>invader invades country to kill invaders
>then drives away to gas gas gas

I'm not an invader, i'm an aryan belgian living on my land. Not like you invader. The best thing you could do to support the nationalist cause would be to kill yourself by drowning yourself in the ocean.

He was an Australian
I don't support immigration, unless it's legal and actually approved by citizens and even in that case it needs to be highly monitored

You assume too much, I'm not even sure what your point is here.

They aren't invaders if you let them in, lel, wtf is up with some of you. He became an invader when he lit up a mosque that was not outlawed and was actually approved by your country.

>half black
>aryan
lol

But he did migrate legally.
So what is your problem?

wrong poster fucktard do you not read the ID's or something?.

> posting from Israeli colony
> "NOT ALL AMERICANS! It's just our Jewish leaders!"

you're collectively responsible for supporting ZOG, you're all to blame

He migrated for the purposed of subverting the will of the citizens and killing citizens. That was his only purpose, and he was never a citizen of New Zealand. He did exactly what he is accusing Jihadis of doing. The guy is a fucking disaster, just like all the other dumbass WN out there that don't realize white isn't a nationality and never will be.

>idb4 muh rhodesia was a white ""ethnostate""
>not understanding the rhodesian bush war or rhodesia

typical for your lot.

Attached: suggestions.jpg (680x861, 44K)

Expelling Arabs and Jews is a pretty good idea then if we have an Arab and Jew problem, no?