Why do they want to end the white race?

Attached: 1537844289564.jpg (640x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wKIpdHhe7o
youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because only white europeans have offered any real resistance to the jew
We are What stands between them and their ultimate goal

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

Whites are the only race smart enough to contribute anything of value to the world
The (((elites))) want to eradicate white people through mass-immigration in order to destroy their intelligence by promoting inter-breeding with the less intelligent life forms, namely niggers and spics. Once this is achieved their "one world government" will be supremely easy to instate as there will be no intellectuals to object to its enforcement. There will only be a docile underclass of mudskin-huwhite hybrids who are just smart enough to enforce the status quo, but not smart enough to do anything else.

Attached: 1550973795101.jpg (600x576, 133K)

Attached: supergirl.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

We.dont
We just want to make some cash

Christianized genome

>Why do they want to end the white race?
We're the biggest threat this planet has ever known.

Attached: kz.jpg (1340x754, 100K)

why are swedish girls so tan?

your mum

I bet ahe fucks black guys

>This is how swedes actually think

Jealousy. We're better in every way from birth. We are gods chosen people. The west was founded on the backs of white Christians and god exhausted our civilization above all the rest

thats an iranian shitskincel you retard

yeah, jews hold grudges going back to biblical times. obviously they're going to still hold grudges against Europeans for the repeated humiliations that they suffered in Europe.
Americans tend to view history with an immense recency bias since we're such a young country. "how can the jews hate us when we liberated them in WWII?"
jews don't care because they still see Anglos as the people who kicked them out of England centuries ago.

So does your cunt of a mother

Those hebrew crybabies are still buttmad for what Hadrian did to their puny country in the third Roman-Judean war, and they've been plotting and exacting their revenge ever since.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
>The Bar Kokhba revolt resulted in the extensive depopulation of Judean communities, more so than during the First Jewish–Roman War of 70 CE.[12] According to Cassius Dio, 580,000 Jews perished in the war and many more died of hunger and disease. In addition, many Judean war captives were sold into slavery.[13] The Jewish communities of Judea were devastated to an extent which some scholars describe as a genocide.[

Attached: jew-religions in a nutshell.png (1200x1800, 1.89M)

Is that why the most peleosperous jews are in white countries?

Why not, it wants to end itself so we're just helping it along

They aren't whites are just failing to adapt. Evolution doesn't give a shit about beauty. it's survival of the fittest.

What's the goal?

A previous life at the equator will do that.

>peleosperous
is this hebrew?

Adaptation has nothing to do with it. When your "leaders" funnel in millions of shitskins per year for 40+ years and drain the resources for the natives, what does that leave? Imagine if we took a country like Libya, began importing millions of Europeans every year for decades and then said to the native libyans that they're racist xenophobes coming up with "conspiracy theories" on how they're being "replaced".

Evolution doesn't exist in an advanced civilisation.
Tons of people are supported artificially, the entire economy is mostly artificial, there is nothing natural about our current state of existence.

they want coffee colored slaves... cute tits

I’m sorry but I would rather have Neil Degrasse Tyson and Condolezza Rice in my neighborhoods than the crackhead meth trash that are still roofing and doing manual jobs in the late 21st century.

White people killing themselves and it’s great lmfao

because they will never have tits that nice

>virgin pussy

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 125K)

Full control of earth, world government

>Painted hair
I sure hope women stop doing this

I would rather live in a poor homogeneously white shithole than a highly advanced metropolis surrounded by shitskins.

False, the US is literally owned and in debt to China. They are about the most powerful nation right now. They are buying and controlling Africa as we speak

fake tan and/or tanning beds

k lol

Attached: 0bc9e7d31565a548b4a93a6f82d8a36e575fd17f6852f003c20ad1bb96a3acf7.jpg (560x480, 37K)

"Empathy" is the truest survival trait of humanity.

The didnt call say Narcassist Neanderthal for nothing. This is true & its genetics. Empathy is a quality granted to humans which allowed them to grow/prosper.

The assimilation of Neanderthal DNA compromised humanity for the better & for the worse.

Got bigger brains...
But got hella malicious, destructive carnal attributes with it.

Also, A.I red pill from Kojima written in 1999
youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

>Why do they want to end the white race?
Because they're ugly and jealous (and narcissistic by the way)

Attached: Karima is 1-2-or-3.jpg (1280x960, 605K)

I too would rather have cherrypicked outliers out of an entire race living next to me. However, outliers being what they are, you're very unlikely to get that.

Attached: 1529527244588.jpg (640x482, 76K)

In short, global brazilification. Rich elites, mostly jews, in guarded utopian cities and dumb workerslaves everywhere else.

Attached: Share of World Population by Region.gif (684x784, 612K)

The migration crisis is our fault if we never destroyed Libya. The migration crisis wouldn’t have happened. Gadaffi gave them housing, healthcare, interest free loans. Now they are transporting people selling tickets on boats into Europe.

Nobody wants to end anything you fucking retards fell for the zionists divide and conquer trap.

And then when your homogeneous shithole picked itself up and made itself wealthy you'd be flooded with immigrants who, in a generation's time, jews would claim made the whole venture work.

False equivalency. There is the Anglo-American-Zionist Empire and white nationalism and JQ are a threat to it. But it isn't "occupied" either. Do you honestly believe Dick Cheney is "occupied" by Jacob Rothschild. Obviously not.

Any strong native identity is a threat to the elite of the AAZ. If East Asians were the dominant population, they would be targeted. But the ethnic hatred of Jews for white Europeans has also been discussed at length by now youtube.com/watch?v=7wKIpdHhe7o

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

ready for the redpill?

Europeans are the purest descendants of the beings who first seeded civilisation on Earth (later deified in the pagan religions) and thus have within them a power that would render the existence of the other races unnecessary. Africans were bioengineered first as slaves. A great hero of our race, Prometheus, now only remembered as "Lucifer" or The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden, took pity on these slaves and sort to lay the foundations for a new race to emerge, one that would have within them the tools which would make them worthy of freedom in the eyes of the "Gods". Vril. Qi. Call it what you want, it is real and Europeans can channel it. Prometheus created The Aryan Race in his laboratory deep beneath what is now known as the Middle East by essentially mixing his own DNA with the DNA of humans that already existed.

They know this story. They fear it. Hitler Knew. The Thulean Society Knew. The Vrilic Sisterhood knew.

The final battle is coming. That is all I can say.

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

Seething jealousy

God won't allow it.

"We" the people wouldn't allow it.
Unless they can manipulate us all at once.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-07-21-19-51.png (1440x2392, 502K)

I don't know, they seem to hate Muslims too

So you're implying the bible is a lie and Lucifer is actually the good guy?

spoiler: the actual joos are poos
every time a jew does something the eternal Pajeet always has it's back

Don't believe me?
562 BC - Roman Empire vs Jews, Jews emigrate to South India after facing persecution

1000 AD - 1700 AD - Unrestricted Jewish immigration into India due to Islamic Conquests in Middle East

1758 - EIC (owned by Rothschilds and three other Jewish families) frees Bengal from Bengal Sultanate.

1812 - EIC takes control from Marathas

1848 - EIC takes control from Sikh Empire

1857 - EIC dismantled because Muslims rebel.

1850 - 1900 - Opium Wars, Indian Jews get involved with the British Government

1939 - Gandhi denounces Hitler.

1950 - India recognizes Israel immediately after drafting the constitution.

2000 - India becomes largest buyer of Israeli weapons

(((Pajeets))).

Whites have high IQ in the genetics that can fight back against the jew.
Jews can control spics, niggers and SEAniggers with the power of gibs. They'll leave the chinks alone to do their own thing. Everything will become cesspools while the elite sit in their gated, all ((white)) communities fucking their spic maids.

>female stache

They don't. They're actual intent is simply to use all they view as subhumans to enable them to rule the world.

Don't mistake means for ends.

Snow reflects sunlight well. Makes tan blonde babes.

Solarium culture, not only cause of hollywood niggerism, its also against the winter depression.

Some Talmudic prophecy or some shit that the messiah will only come when the Aryans are gone or was it all Christians, I'm not sure.

Exactly, but what I'm saying is to look at that example and realize the exact opposite happened. "Leaders" toppled Gadaffi, millions of brown people started pouring into Europe, and the "leaders" lectured the Europeans saying "accept these poor refugees or you're a bigot xenophobe racist who deserves to rot in prison for life".

Muslims are just braindead savages that want them all dead, easy to manipulate. they don't care about them.
Europeans understand what the kikes do and have been fighting against it since they arrived here, it's taken over a millenia of usury and 300 years of think tanks and mass psychology to get to this point and it's still not that effective against us

And how are you going to stop them?

Long before the evolutionary impacts you describe happen, the destabilization of the West and enmity against Muslims will be used to foment global war and achieve the Kalergi plan.

Attached: 1547936075896.jpg (312x290, 21K)

Out of jealousy. I won't breed with a white girl ever

>Unless they can manipulate us all at once.

>90% control of all media, news, education system
>militarized police force
>virtual reality+internet of things
What do you think is gonna happen?

Attached: MKJewltra.gif (650x650, 2.76M)

So Prometheus bioengineered niggers?

Attached: 1535450235115.jpg (640x864, 49K)

Yes.

Prometheus bestowed upon mankind "fire". The other Gods did not want this.
Lucifer told Adam and Eve to eat the fruit of knowledge. God did not want them to.

Bitch lasagna...

Evolution doesn't care if the forces are brought by propaganda and military might or volcanoes and plague.

Evolution will continue. CRISPR will not end evolution. It will only accelerate it.

It's the Jews Neanderthal DNAs epigenetic memory. They're still made we almost genocided them 10,000 years ago.

It's also why they hate dogs. We used our tamed wolves to hunt (((them))).

Enjoy your leaky shithole faggot.

t. construction worker

jews as the ruling class, HQ in Israel, lording over the dumb coffee-colored serfs

Attached: 1546810927921.png (547x626, 17K)

This. Kikes still hate Babylon 2000 years after their annihilation because they had the audacity to conquer them. They never let go.

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M

Financial claims due to fraud are invalid. Fractional reserve banking is fraudulent, and civilians aren't responsible for fraudulent debts.

based and esoteric hitlerist pilled

No. His masters did, the first settlers who encountered our non-sapien ancestors and saw an opportunity to create a humanoid slave race that could be ruled as civilisation was seeded on Earth.
Although there is a theory these first humans (the ancestors of modern Africans) were created only to mine resources.

Why are you Swedes like this? What the fuck went wrong? Your ancestors were vikings and conquerors, for fuck's sake...

Attached: sad viking.gif (500x500, 2.97M)

It is still a fucking disgusting thing that these people are in our countries

>Dat comic

HAHHAHAHA

Jewish propaganda and Weimar style degeneracy happened. Just do this for 2-3 generations and your nation is fucked.

superwhore

This sounds like the annunaki story with Enlil, Enki, Anu and the Igigi.

it's really good

Too bad that after the Babylonian captivity the 10 lost tribes went over the Caucuses and dispersed throughout Europe. You idiot do not even know who is, and is not an actual Jew.

I don’t think the people care or they’re too brainwashed to even think of it. You sound more ptimistic about all of it than I am though

It is. When I tell it, I use the Prometheus and Lucifer comparison because it is still accurate and more people have heard of them.

They want to end all the races except their own.

most white women prefer white men, those that don't will be removed in the coming years when ethnonationalism becomes mainstream, so, either way, we win. keep spreading redpills and supporting alt media guys.

because we come from this bavarian stock - bitch is ugly

Attached: Archduchess Maria Anna of Bavaria.png (458x550, 562K)

this is real

Attached: 1550070266659.png (740x900, 927K)

Whats the name of this movie? or that girl?

>virgin
Yeah, okay

Attached: bad cg kek.jpg (1150x750, 194K)

Why would you post that vile shit, user? We need better mods

poo in loo

Attached: shitting on the beach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

No it's not.

>yet

>10 tribes
>babylon
>calls me the idiot
wew lad