I don't feel at home in the U.S.A

I don't feel at home here in the U.S.A, I want to go live in Britain where my ancestors lived, I'm 88% British, 9% Scottish and Irish and 3% German, I'm more British than the average person in Britain who is only 37% British for Christ's sake, I heard it's pretty hard to immigrate to britain, I also don't want to live in a hellish SJW police state, what do I do?

Attached: 1539481293979s.jpg (220x216, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ancestry.com/cm/british-are-less-british-than-we-think/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5CQgsFJm0c
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move to Vermont

Get. Out.

You'd still be a socially stunted weirdo no matter what country you lived in.

The problem isn't the country, it's you.

Then go there bitch. No one is stopping you.

It's a bit of a push saying 37% British it's closer to 100% goatfucker

Come home white man.. come to Europe

blogs.ancestry.com/cm/british-are-less-british-than-we-think/

Come to eastern europe. Sure it's not perfect but odds are you'd be more welcome and respected than you'd be in western europe. Hell, maybe you could help us get the american dream here.

I want niggers to take over and deport us whites to Europe, thx

I live here burger

Check out Londonnistan braddistan or other invader towns all you can see are black ghosts and goatfuckers

>the average person in Britain who is only 37% British

Bullshit
Bullshit

I wouldn't trust everything I read on the internet. Then angles and the saxons were germanic tribes. Frankly I'm not sure what that piechart is showing.

No you fag. You aren't a true American if you ditch us.

pussy. how about instead of fleeing you try to stay and improve the united states

Britain is an unrecognizable Islamic hellhole now. Go visit, or rather don't - you'll become a mass shooter quicker than you can say Tarrant.

British Scottish Irish meme.
England is a collective lol.
No such thing as British genes, that where joos fucked up.

"britain" sucks.

also, you haven't got a clue what british is.

fuck off, we don't want you here.

nu buh plm Romanian is our holy land

>I also don't want to live in a hellish SJW police state
>I want to go live in Britain

Attached: absolute state of UK.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

Traitor

It's over .. letting it self-destruct then coming back to reconquer it is the only viable solution

I'm Jewish and fucking hate Israel. Gonna stick with the goys though and hope the White man throws me in the oven last for denouncing my people's evil ways.

Its like when they state scandanavian and Russian German Irish... Is all a meme.
Cuz all are Nordic kin of neanderthals.

Dint know why humans are so stupid they would believe a joo over their own god given image.

Crazy an lost.
Your dad is the seed, your dad is direct ancesendent through time form the GODS.

Woman is a mans seed.
Nuff said.

Attached: 1542249299439.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Maybe if you didn't destroy most of Europe in ww2 for no good reason things would be better

>move to Britten

Attached: slideshow-east-london-people.jpg (2560x1577, 1.14M)

Move to uruguay, literally no one cares about it and most of you burgers won't even know where that country is on a map.

I wanna know what mutation determines NEW RACES.

Cuz unrelated kin can get same diease 10000 yrs apart.
Does make the future boi you kins just cuz genes sez neo-mutatution...?

Total meme genes./.

Britain is an sjw police state, I want to live there but I wish it wasn't an sjw police state.

You should pass it over for robots to figure it out being your not able to read the 50 part to 300 mitochondial DNA of a man....you cunts,.

>Sez Iq was 6 millions.

Attached: Le56%.jpg (299x149, 18K)

You're not supposed to feel 'at home' in the US. You're not supposed to feel 'at home' on this planet. This place is a truck stop.

yes we do, most Americans watch the Simpsons.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5CQgsFJm0c

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I'm more British than the average person in Britain who is only 37% British for Christ's sake
We don't need any more driveling half-wits here, thank you. We've got plenty of our own.

This means your DNA result is HALF of {{{YOU}}}.
DNA anonmeme.

ok paki fag

Just a polite reminder that England is not identical to Britain.

Attached: 1536181409704.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

Wonderful and witty riposte.
As a matter of interest, where did you get this "37%" from? From your own arse or someone else's?

>Imagines that Americans could make simple distinctions.

I already know of the differences

Attached: TFAC.png (998x1218, 2.88M)

The America’s are the natural extensions of Western Europe. Stay and make America great. Europe is lost and not worth saving

>he doesnt live in a small midwestern town thats 95% white

wew

>i dont feel at home where I grew up, surely I'll feel at home in foreign land

rationalize more retard

are the sc*ts basically the niggers of the uk?

Where does the south end and the north begin here in the states?

Its almost like people dont care about things they dont need to know

>are the sc*ts basically the niggers of the uk?

Basically. Everyone else subsidises them and they hate them.

Attached: 1544878071867.png (838x959, 155K)

Change last and first name to mo legally in usa. Then apply to UK and sit back while they fly a jet to pick u up

>British means exclusively Anglo-Saxon
> Celtic = Irish
Holy shit that’s retarded

In the 18th century, I believe it was the Mason–Dixon line.

But that's by-the-bye. Our dear OP says he wants to live in Britain, a place he hasn't bothered to learn about: he fails to understand what "British" is, as though it were in contradistinction to "Scottish"; furthermore, he comes up with a wholly laughable statistic that the "British" (whoever they are --- the English, presumably) are only 37% themselves. I don't know what to say.

>ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

Well, they like gibs and hate the English.

That's not the same you overweight beaner.

See

Just apply for political asylum. Britain loves diversity of all kinds!

Good. Get the fuck out of my country. The less white supremacists, the better.

Oh dear. You ought to look at actual genetic analysis. This is the dumbest nonsense I've seen for a while. (Some notes for you: "British" is mislabeled; they probably mean "Anglo-Saxon"; "Irish" is mislabeled; they probably mean "Celtic"; Western European (French/German) is mislabeled; it's probably DNA shared with Germans and French from the end of the last ice-ages (when there was no French or German DNA); i.e., it's common European; then you need to add in the Norse DNA.

we don't need turncoats here.
There are enough as is.

pipe down shlomo not everything is about you

>I'm more British than the average person in Britain who is only 37% British
What the fuck are you talking about even ? we're not goblinos americanos like you guise.

Triggered nigger faggot. You gonna cry?

He read some very poor "genetic analysis" on Ancestry.com and got confused, the 37% being likely "Anglo-Saxon" in Britain (not just England), though the whole thing is so rubbish, it's hard to tell.

Brother, white Americans are the orphans of this world. We don't belong anywhere, not to any religion or country. Even Jews have somewhere to go. We alone are cursed to wander from foreign land to foreign land.

This is some next level kikeposting

I am 0% British.

I am 100% English.

The truth hurts, my fellow mutt. You think you'll ever feel a sense of belonging in some Euro country, where every good little libshit despises Americans? Think Christianity retains even a shred of its former glory? Think Paganism can fill the hole in your heart? Think you won't be locking your doors to keep Paco and Tyrone out if you stay? By all means, swaddle yourself in delususion if that's what gets you by. Our "leaders" do not see protection of the people as their duty, we are commodities for sale to the highest bidder, and the highest bidder does not care for our kind.

>I also don't want to live in a hellish SJW police state, what do I do?
Don't go to Britain lol

Britfags get body bags. You sure you wanna give up the best flag on this gay earth?

I'll personally go there and convince them to put you in labor camps before that happens

Dude. I know how you feel. I am more German than anybody actually living in Germany. Why can’t I just go home?

Kill yourself.

>average person in Britain who is only 37% British...

You more than welcome to move here, but we're 100% British buddy!

That mite be one of the most retarded articles about "British" I've ever read; Been in the UK for nearly 2000 years... still not British by that retarded article logic, yes we are Roman, yes were are Germanic(F&G), yes we're Spanish, yes we are Scandinavian but that has nothing to do with us not being British! ha

No understanding of what English stands for: England = "united kingdoms of Britain"

Attached: 1200px-Roman.Wales.Forts.Fortlets.Roads.jpg (1200x1605, 575K)