Predictions?

Predictions?

Attached: 2020-1.png (1494x500, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M
youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump wins again. The left is in shambles.

We're gonna Keep America Great.

There are no breaks on the Trump train.

Trump will probably win. "I just want to own libs"-fags will be ecstatic. Still no wall by 2024.

God willing

Attached: TrumpTrain.gif (680x849, 1.14M)

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M

The dems have no candidates with any sort of realistic political positions to promote, so our president has a clear win ahead of him.

Trump will win

YANG GANG 2020

Yang will win

Trump won by the skin of his teeth with massive meme support in 2016.
In 2020 the hype is over as he failed to live up to any of his promises. Support is lukewarm at best, he tries to recapture the same magic with reddit-tier corporate memes and fails piteously, and is narrowly beaten by some establishment Democrat like Biden.

We will win...again

I was in it for the Trump and Jeb memes last year. Who will this election's meme candidates be other than Trump and Yang?

Obviously.

Chaos.

Attached: Freedom.png (1200x1200, 1.32M)

Trump will lose. el hee hee will win.

Attached: 1552330798669.png (307x243, 139K)

Attached: 1552711298927.png (500x395, 108K)

Patrick Little wins.

>by the skin of his teeth
He fucking destroyed her.

Lmao, not a chance, goyim.

Yang will destroy the neocon Trump.

Zoomers like Yang, but most people who are actually old enough to vote haven't even heard of the guy.

someone wins and nothing changes. america is a lost cause, save your families and build community and endure. it’s already too late.

This guy:
youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: AC9C2379-AB30-4856-8F73-D006F2F06400.jpg (1180x640, 977K)

Us zoomers don't actually like yang. most of it is just forced memes and proxy by tranny discord

but if yang wins we do get $1000

That's what debates are for.

Trump wins

President Gabbard
Vice President O'Rourke
check 'em

Attached: 1551517672778.jpg (1280x1599, 359K)

Tarrant 2020
Tarrant 2024

i choose 1000 dollar rice man

Yang will quickly fade into obscurity
Thousands will donate their kid’s college funds to Bernie
Bernie will sellout again and give the DNC the money
Trump will be a 2 term president

>sell out your country for $1000 goy

A wild Rand Paul Ted Cruz alliance appears and defeats Trump. Only to lose to Sanders, who dies at inauguration and his Vice President Omar takes power.

The midwest won't fall for "the jobs are coming back" again. They're going give up any hope of being employed again and go for the $1000.

Every other year we sell it out for nothing.

What does this even mean

Of the declared candidates right now, my bets are on Kamala Harris taking the Democratic Party nomination. She's the chosen one right now. If Joe Biden enters the race, it'll be a competitive primary season for the Democrats. I don't see populist candidate like Sanders or Yang winning the nomination since the superdelegate system is so hard to overcome in the Democratic Party, but we'll see.

I'm leaning towards a slight Democratic win in 2020. Trump's margin of victory in 2016 was extremely narrow, and in those crucial states that he won by less than a tenth of a percent like Michigan and Pennsylvania, support for him has dropped like a rock for failing to live up to many of his campaign promises.

Trump's hardest thing to overcome will be the fact that meme train is no longer on his side. Hell, just look at the Breitbart comment section, Boomer central, the key Republican demographic. Compared to a year ago, he had unwavering support, and you can quickly see, especially in the last few months, that support waning fast. The lack of any new wall is a problem too. That was his biggest campaign promise, and we still haven't gotten any new wall in new places, just replacements in existing wall locations. The CBP, the US Customs and Border Protection Agency, has even said that no new wall as been build. New wall won't be starting until at least April of this year.

I really hope that Yang can make it
!!!

Attached: 1552823740082.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Yeah, this. The devil you know and all that. Normies now know that Trump isn't a dictator and a loose canon, and that will surely make up for his faltering support from the white right.

Make Isreal Great Again Again

they wont let it happen again

Attached: satanicDC.png (800x600, 658K)

Who gives a shit if Trump doesn't drain the swamp...

Interesting but I disagree.
First, the last week's news was very vindicating for Trump, as the entire Russian investigation is betraying itself.

Second, the economy is overcoming every hurdle and a worsening global Outlook to keep churning. That's great for Trump.

Third, Harris is revolting. Biden is an embarrassing human. Beto is pathetic.
All those candidates, particularly those progressives, still can't win a national election. Hopefully...

Attached: trumpboots.jpg (1280x1247, 481K)

YANG GANG wins in a landslide and Bernie kills himself in his third home.

Attached: D1iTDtgXcAAtfZH.jpg (780x465, 74K)

Blood for the fucking blood god.

Attached: dorf.png (203x220, 680)

Attached: 1552794560114.png (1242x1242, 1.72M)

bust most likely another republican judge

Can someone please get him to actually make these fucking hats already? At this point I would almost commission them myself to start selling but don't want to be sued later. There are a shit ton of pictures for reference for what is wanted of the hat. SOMEONE JUST MAKE THE HATS ALREADY!!!

There are definitely Dems who can beat Trump, but none of them are running for the DNC nom (yet).

Candidates like Warren, Harris, Booker, Bernie and Biden are a pathetic joke.

That $1000 gib money has to pass the Senate you stupid fuck, and won't with the GOP in control.

>meme flag
>supporting a chink that has less than 1% of democrat votes
Kek

Attached: azn.jpg (1080x923, 108K)

Some gay shit happened where the Discord leaders directly told them not to make the cool hats because of its association with the "alt right right nazi trolls" but hell probably release them eventually

But as long as I get my Waifu and monthly NEET bux ill be happy

Attached: 1552846063905.gif (420x420, 332K)

Attached: surge.jpg (800x606, 97K)

Libs can basically just pick who will be president next unless Republicans find someone better than trump

30% of Republicans support UBI

>from a country that doesn't exist

Attached: Finland.jpg (640x1136, 195K)

Once word gets about the Freedom Dividend.. it's over

Attached: FB_IMG_1552195126206.jpg (432x262, 19K)

I'm voting Yang and I voted for Trump and also Obama before that. I can unironically predict the winner every year.

this
more crying sjw videos

Some third party sellers started selling them, but they AREN'T NEON ENOUGH!

Attached: biggerahegao.png (1440x1080, 1.47M)

Every state but Minnesota.

Attached: yeb.jpg (2048x1500, 163K)

Own the libs by not stopping immigration, not building the wall and giving gibs to Israel

Oh boy maybe I'll even get to be drafted in Venezuela while hes at it, that will show those SJW cucks that women shouldnt be in video games!

Attached: D1oflinUwAIxled.png (600x429, 333K)

Yang wins and we all get our $1000 a month neetbux spending all day eating tendies and playing classic wow

Attached: 1552864591597.png (1898x1073, 1.57M)

Our Republic finally bursts into flames and we can put what we learned from Siege to the test

>Biden is democrat candidate
>Democrats rig the the election
>Electoral votes go to national election winner (Biden)
>Biden wins
>MSM applauds Biden
>Biden dismantles America
>Increased illegals
>America dies

Attached: 1526423256124.png (208x250, 17K)

Trump is going to win, not because of his 2016 margin but because he is going to get more of the normie vote because the left has no fucking viable candidate, better economy and he wasn't the incarnate of Satan as the media told us. Also, people have gotten really tired of the left in the last five years or so.

YANG GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT

>Candidates like Warren, Harris, Booker, Bernie and Biden are a pathetic joke.
People would turn out in droves to vote against any of these people. They could only win by massive voter fraud (which is pretty likely to happen, though).

Dems run Harris/Warren and win.

Trump will win if we are going by prophecy this will be the final election and he will be the last president

Attached: 58.jpg (728x1139, 153K)

>the economy
Pointless if quads to the brown town. Even if the unemployment was 0%, we don’t need foreign ‘worker’ eating masses.

Also read Devilman

Attached: 35.jpg (728x1140, 176K)

wtf, I love quads to the brown town now!

El HeeHee NOOOOOOOOOOOO

If we get $1,000 a month gibs just for existing, I'm gonna straight up retire to some Greek island or some shit.

Trump will win guaranteed

Then you don’t get your $1000 a month, sweaty

Fat Boomer 2020: MIGA!

If Yang ever mentions that he will omit people on any social programs from the $1k they'll eat him alive. It will also piss off the corporatist, democrat elite. Every other democrat is either a clear pedophile, 900 years old or a literally who. I think they'll find out that running around saying "Yay, Mexico is so cool guys!!!" isn't enough to win an AMERICAN election.

Hey, how did you know I'm sweaty?