Anyone else feel like a 3rd world war is needed?

The planet is ripe for another global conflict it seems. It's the only thing that can lead to a new and better world. So we can turn the page once and for all.

This time though, multiple nukes have to be used. I would imagine it would be Russia/China/Iran/North Korea vs. US/Europe/Saudi Arabia/Israel.

Anyone else agree?

Attached: Russia-Nuclear-War-Vladimir-Putin-US-Donald-Trump-Moscow-Satan-2-Invulnerable-Missile-Nuke-685669.jp (620x413, 68K)

Nah. We just need to wipe out Israel and implement NESARA.

nope because just like every war ever only jews will be the ones to benefit

(OP)
Yeah.

We can rebuild an ideal ethnostate from the ashes of our enemies.

Attached: nuke 1551296263339.jpg (1206x870, 300K)

Kek wills it

Attached: Pepe Nuke.jpg (800x600, 66K)

the world needs a population cull and the west needs an ideological overhaul, the west will kill itself with forced migration and the erosion of conservatism

Why do you wish for something that's coming tomorrow when a airliner crashes in Russia due to "mysterious" reasons?

deffinitly
if nothing else just to clear some space and free up the housing market

Yeah. Whites need to blow a little steam before they start chimping out
What better way than sending them to kill other whites

Attached: IMG_1330.jpg (596x953, 388K)

Nope, there are many good leaders even on the other side. We all dont want WW3 but troubled ones pushing for WW3 as we see it now. I know this one troubled kid who wants WW3 for works and money. WTF

Take me off this godforsaken planet. Hopefully half the fucking idiots, and social media celebrities will be taken when the nukes hit.

I don't think Russia will be involved. If I would be in charge there I would sit out this round and watch them destroy each other.

The third world war won't really be a war, more like a cleansing as the monkey people such as chinkoids, niggers, sandniggers, streetshits get nuked off the planet
The IMPORTANT war will be the civil wars all across the West where ethnic europeans overthrow the small group of corrupt greedy fucks running the planet (western world) into the ground (banker cartels, "foreign councils", corp CEOs) and take them AND their pets to the firing squads
The 2 key nations for this are of course the US and Russia, controlling 92% of all nuclear weapon this planet between the 2 of them. Once thats over, its a casual journey into ascendace fellow wypipo.

The entire planet is arming for war. If it occurs, and Israel remains out of this conflict, they could well lead the world into the 21st century.

thats interesting

>thinks Israel will send any (((chosen))) to battle
maybe Israel will send a few drones out, courtesy of the US

yeah im sure africa will be a major player in the upcoming world war

Anyone else thin Op is retarded?

hmm yes

Attached: is-this-nigga-gone-tell-or-nah-JkSXf.jpg (640x640, 23K)

Just so the left wing and the jews who own it can send young right wing voters to die like it happened in WWII? RIGHT SCHLOMO

No.
We just need to:
>Destroy Israel and ZOG
>Starve Africa, India, Pakistan and East Asia
>Incentivize White birthing for 20 years
>kick out non indigenous refugees from Europe

I totally agree. We should nuke:
Germany
France
UK
US (no offence mate but your government is (((their))) HQ)
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Poland (just in case)

Attached: 4d5.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)