It's Biden's Race To Lose

Kamala and Beto are getting lukewarm buzz. Bernie is strong, but still not the establishment's choice and not as exciting as 2016. All Biden has to do is not fuck it up.

Attached: Joe Biden.jpg (1200x1200, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joebiden.info
psychedelicwarlord.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

joebiden.info

The democratic primary is going to decide the election. Trump has no chance.

What a tired old windbag.
He would not win the primary.

Yang will reap all votes

Attached: received_269950497256131.png (597x418, 348K)

I keep saying this. Biden has a strong chance and he'll BTFO everyone once he jumps in the race at the last minute.

He's literally destroying every Dem by massive margins in every poll. He can talk trash with Trump and appeals to a similar constituency.

Even Trump is worried about Biden joining the race.

My hope is Yang emerges as the dark horse. He HAS to deliver in the debates.

>yang at the very end of the debate stage
>moderator asks him what stands out about him
>yang says he's an asian who likes math, something trump hates
>no crowd reaction
>yang nervously chuckles
>yang doesn't poll high enough to make next debate

psychedelicwarlord.org/

He's already way ahead of everyone. IF Obama endorses him, no one else has a chance.

Biden is pretty charismatic and he wouldnt let trump cyber bully him. I think a lot of people would vote for him.

If trump gives biden grief over his age beying a couple years older he should just tell people hes better in shape than he is. Hes looks healthy. Trump eating too much fast food.

>what is the Iraq War
>what is #metoo
>what is NAFTA
he's weaker than he looks

His enemies just have to spend some money to air the videos of him inappropriate touching various children

I imagined that, and I really hope it doesn't go that route

I've seen him handle town halls (Conversation with the Candidate) and he did good there, but he needs to knock it out of the park in the debate and expose the others for being boomers

I agree the primary will decide the election. I think trump could beat biden

Trump has zero chance against Biden. Biden can win white people against Trump, and he's going to kill Trump with minorities.

Yeah, I'm guessing Biden. I'm not sure I want a Biden victory overall, but at least it might not be as bad as some Dem alternatives. Biden is fairly centrist and has a foreign policy background. If Trump takes it seriously, runs a solid campaign, and hones his arguments for debate then he might stand some kind of chance.

Attached: 1552459908864.png (1051x559, 752K)

>hones his arguments for debate
>elect me and i'll do what i said i was going to do in 2016, this time without a GOP congress

Haha trump will dog walk pedo biden

>All Biden has to do is not fuck it up
He's done then

i think he likes to molest kids. just a hunch. a very strong hunch. an extremely strong premonition.

No seriously Biden fucks little mormon girls in a shack.

PEDO JOE!!!!!!

UNCLE CREEPY!!!!

Yeah, those family loving, trillion kid, Latinos are really gonna get behind this sicko when those endless pics of him creeping on kids start endless rounds on social media. Oh my lol!

YANGGANG 2020

Things have been pretty mixed so far. Obamacare penalty removed. Tax cuts. Status quo on foreign involvement. Judges appointed. Economy doing well. Mueller investigation wrapping up.

The last major hurdle is the wall. If he can gain some minimal symbolic victory on that and maybe not piss off independents on other things then his chances improve. Anything comprehensive (healthcare, immigration) will probably have to wait until later, whether done bipartisanly or with a bigger GOP share.

The debates themselves would be unpredictable, based on both of them having a history of off-the-cuff remarks and their tough guy personas.

>biden wins primary
>trump runs "biden hands" commercials 24/7
>everyone sees him fondle 13 year old titties
>100% of women and 90% of non-onions men disavow him
>Trump wins by default

Attached: grievingjew.jpg (600x600, 69K)

joebiden.info

>Biden will be implicated in FISA gate
He isn't gonna run. Its a poll holder for moderate white guy to which there are none.

Shut the fuck up you boomer, Biden has no chance. He's a PEDO and possibly rapist as well. Noone gives a fuck about establishment shill candidates anymore. This guy is the Jeb Bush of the Dems, leading the polls initially and then falling off hard when people realize noone cares about him.

Beto is such a beta male smarmy insincere nothing spineless faggot. I’d rather another Muslim nigger before that fag.

Noone? You mean Peter Noone?

What's the deal with America wanting to elect living corpses? Biden is 76 trump is 72, like why America wants grandpa's that is about to shit in a colostomy bag to rule the free world? These dinosaurs doesn't have any idea how the modern world works, which is why along with senators and congressmen are unable to regulate the increasingly monopolistic and powerful tech giants, Google CEO had to tell a senator Google didn't make iPhones they are laughing at your old senile leaders behind your back while they gather all the power, it's time for them to retire.

He doesn't have the stamina to out run Trump. He's was a glorified ribbon cutter under Obama and has done nothing since then.

Plus when the stuff drops about him being a sexual predator mixed with the kiddie touching videos drop he will be done for.