Why is the left losing their minds over Pewdiepie?

Why is the left losing their minds over Pewdiepie?

Attached: pdp2.png (865x765, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm
varusteleka.com/en/product/mil-tec-moleskin-field-cap-black/23710
youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't watch the video

>male
>white, blond, blue eyes
>heterosexual about to get married
>anti pc culture and sjws

Gee, I wonder why

Because he is straight, white, male and extremely popular and rich, and he is not apologizing for any of those things.

it's like they want muslims to target him or something

Attached: 1533376785984.png (637x269, 28K)

>Australian man walks into a mosque and slays 50 T-Series subscribers.

I haven't seen anyone else do for Pewdiepie what this man has.

Yall need to step it up

If that would be truth, 1 radical maniac out of 80 million suscribers is not bad. I bet fucking GI Joe has radicalized more people

Pewdiepie is a living breathing Pepe the Frog

T-Series paid the whore Western media. That's how. Seriously, your libcuck politicians (including Hillary) were LITERALLY paid to dance on a wedding of Ambani's daughter.

Lmao @ Westoid libcucks.

Attached: Dk4ZSFxg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

A bunch of people are saying Pewds should reflect on why the shooter said his name, like it actually matters..
Is anyone going to point out Ariana Grandes concert attack?

Poor Felix

du ska få en snyting

Because they're absolutely retarded. Here's what will happen. Pewdiepie out right denounced the attacks, but that wont matter to them, and they'll still go after him. MSM will start spamming articles against him, until his viewers get pissed off, and they'll start becoming un-ironically redpilled.

Because pewdiepie has had the audacity to not turn into a pillar of salt and crumble into dust after they've tried to end his career 17 times.
It started out as jealousy that he had more reach than their pen despite being an amateur. It became the aforementioned hatred after they realized they couldn't even slander him to death.
They will rail on him over and over until he's gone. The Jew never forgives.

>Why is the left losing their minds over Pewdiepie?

>Shooter affiliates himself with Pewds
>Commies attack Pewd's 86 million 9yr fans
>Attack drives Pewdy's fans to the shooter's manifesto

Commies thought monopolizing the internet was enough to control it but they are still treating it like old media structures. Like old institutional structures.

They're trying to drink up all the saltwater coming in through a hole in the Titanic.

Look at the timeline of the speed, capacity, and cost of IT.

Honestly it's just a matter of time until Youtube is forced to delete his channel.

He's a normal dude who doesn't parrot lefty talk points. Which by the left standards, that makes him literally Hitler.

he did actually post a video yesterday

Attached: 105351_0_Large_.jpg (900x659, 127K)

T-Series BTFO

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 11K)

He creates content that appeals to younger audiences, so when tweens hear about this supposedly edgy guy on youtube, they check out his channel (because nothing makes something more attractive to that age group than forbidding it) and find the content appeals to them. Pewdiepie has forced the media into a Trudeau-esque trap where whenever they attack him, he wins.

he posted a video today called ZERO DEATHS

>50
>record

even when he tries to calm things down, he's still doing things wrong in the eyes of journalists. oh man, fuck these faggots.

>posted on Twitter that he was "sickened" by the association, and in the process inevitably helped publicize the killing
>sickened put in brackets to imply he wasn't really
>he only did it for publicity
>not like us journalists though, we're talking about it for you
Journalists should be the first to get the rope, holy shit.

>Why is the left losing their minds over Pewdiepie?
Because they're t-series fans

>going 50-0 against T-series

this man deserve 2 tactical nukes

>this should answer any questions about why the (((left))) is losing their minds over pewdiepie

It’s definitely meme review keeping everyone grounded

Holy shit

Attached: 1552791736500.jpg (413x395, 79K)

100% agree. Journalists and college professionals to the front of the line

lmao

At least partly because they're jealous of him. All the outrage comes from other online content creators who compete against him. Normal people know he's just some youtuber who makes dumbass meme videos for children.

Attached: 4Ads.gif (245x206, 730K)

Because they’re not. You’re witnessing the execution of another leg of the agenda. They’re attacking Pewds because he’s redpilled so many people.

haha real?

Attached: 1517365337096.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

The most powerful tool that Jow Forums discovered is that the left is incapable of not taking bait.

This is how the left is baited into getting everyone to hate them.

Like "its okay to white". Print out "Subscribe to PewDiePie" and leave around campuses and mosques and let them rage about hate speech.

Attached: QJa3L6B.jpg.gif (720x404, 1.44M)

Attached: 1487044924861.png (750x740, 1.2M)

I cant believe pewdiepie shot up that mosque in NZ. My utter condolences to the families of the victims

I cant believe pewdiepie shot up that mosque in NZ. My utter condolences to the families of the victims

Yes

Attached: 1341912341234123.png (1068x950, 796K)

because of this

it's from a very old video of his anti-sjw rants

>Felix Kjell(((berg)))

No it's not you bellend, it's when he was saying the media thinks he is like...

WEBM

>The creator of PewDiePie, Felix Kjellberg, posted on Twitter that he was "sickened" by the association, and in the process inevitably helped publicize the killing
lol is this supposed to be a fucking joke? this shooting was the leading story in every western country. the level of delusion and dishonesty that this author must be operating on, god damn

What shitheads

Because he's turning our kids into nazis!

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

He was only joking and did this as satire

If he stays silent, he's condoning it.

If he says something, he's popularizing it.

Can't win with these cunts.

bah he has lawyers he'll be fine

He said it as a joke but, you're not even allowed to say that as a joke anymore cuz of kike butthurt.

If Muslims thought they were being targeted now just see what happens if one of them hurts Pewdiepie. I definitely wouldn't wanna be a Muslim if that happens. Incidents like NZ would become everyday occurrences.

Attached: 1552816087852.jpg (793x1024, 69K)

Well it was certainly a record for NZ.

Realizing that they can't smear him they try to incite violence towards him holy shit that is not even human anymore.

>Why is the left losing their minds
it's a sunday, that's why

Attached: 1552483987884.png (800x962, 694K)

>HE HASN'T EVEN POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOOTING. 50 PEOPLE WERE MURDERED IN HIS NAME AND HE DOESN'T SAY A SINGLE WORD ABOUT IT?
>I CAN'T BELIEVE HE POSTED ABOUT IT. ALL HE IS DOING IS GIVING IT MORE PUBLICITY. THIS FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBIC ANTI-SEMITE

I will also say, I have probably watched a combined 30 minutes of pewdiepie in my life and think it's funny how every single sentence, even jokingly, is given such a deadly serious amount of weight to it. I can kind of understand why if you haven't been on the internet before, but after reading a little bit of his manifesto with any kind of chan knowledge a lot of his shit is (at this point) dark tongue-in-cheek humor.

The Jews HATE this guy. If you love pewds you have to kill those evil rodents. The Jew is the most hateful form of life on this planet. Don't give them a penny, and kill it if you capture it.

Mind losing isn't exactly out of the way for leftists.

We need to talk about how terrorists are created in mosques.

>let's have this huwhite shooter mention a famous huwhite man
>then the famous huwhite man will have to comment and keep the news cycle spinning on huwhite terrorism
>and, we can make this about not just banning guns, but censoring speech as well!
as obvious as it all is tiresome

Attached: 1540106557839.gif (652x562, 626K)

It is because their attacks are not righteous in nature, something that Trudeau is not and a reason why he coined that phrase to begin with.

>when I was a kid I smoked weed and got piercings like a normal rebellious teen
>fails to mention the 50 dicks in that time as well

collage faggots need to do this

It's fair bait, I think, and it's not like he's wrong.
Also, I just found this hat online, and I really like it. It fits very well after a good cold-water wash (don't put it in the dryer unless it is on Cold, which is okay), and I recommend it to anyone who would like a new hat. It only cost about 25 dollars, and so I feel it was a good deal. I like the extra cloth up top, too, as I feel it is a nod to the French right now.
varusteleka.com/en/product/mil-tec-moleskin-field-cap-black/23710

Attached: 23710.jpg (380x500, 14K)

This is pretty true.

Googled that, and yeah, wtf was that about?

Funny thing is that they would jump on that train instantly

>he was bad for expressing condolences because it brought more attention to it
it's international news, what motherfucker didn't hear about it until he said something

god damn media are so fucking evil, they are truly pure evil

I cant help but feel that the 50+ attacks on Trump per day are going to have some serious kickback in the future. Call me crazy, but that's what I think.

Attached: 06232.png (557x496, 311K)

he's literally nazi

youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU

>Seriously, your libcuck politicians (including Hillary) were LITERALLY paid to dance on a wedding of Ambani's daughter.

Huh? Who? Context pls, ffs Karthik.

OH FUCK

>
>

Attached: deebly-goncerned.jpg (800x603, 84K)

This.

>your libcuck politicians (including Hillary) were LITERALLY paid to dance
LOL Jews have been paying to watch our whore politicians dance for decades now. You guy's are late to the party.

i jokingly made this meme some time back...
it may be legit now.

Attached: frozen-10.jpg (1907x812, 199K)

That vid is pretty funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Because he's a huge influence on the next generation. Consider this: the archaic news media is terrified of his influence (and the influence of media such as Youtube in general) because his audience is much younger than theirs. Most readers of traditional news sources are in their late 20s-late 40s, an aging and dying audience but also one highly likely to have kids who watch Pewdiepie.

So, they write hit-piece after hit-piece in the hopes that their audience will remember "sven bad" and stop their kids from watching him. This is all in the hopes of slowing their own, inevitable demise (look at the view counts on the average Youtube video vs. the hits on the average Forbes or WSJ article).

Other than the constraints of youtube, he's the largest independent media figure in the world with millions of dedicated followers. This scares the Jew as they do not have direct control over him through corporate means. They have been trying to destroy him for a while and now they have something new. Also this:
His best course of action is to ignore it and make the media look like the fools they are for trying to associate it.

>This never happened before trump!

Attached: 1529520229903.png (339x351, 195K)

>killing people unsubscribes them from YouTube channels
user...

>op ed
>on a tiny site

It might as well be a chicken writing this.

It’s to get to the moms... they’ll start screaming at kids watching it..

They hate him because he is the king of the internet, and retarded boomers/leftists think every meme he spreads must come from him since he has memelord status.

I don’t remember him ever commenting on muslims specifically, so they’re being dishonest and are trying to bait muslims into attacking him or at the very least link him to the attack more (by lying).

yes lets talk about jewish subversion, the destrucion of the nuclear family, media propaganda and brainwashing. let's talk about how the only place you can escape it and see what is actually happening in the world is in places like this.

>pewds get shot by muslim
>be me
>living in Gaza
>hear Bitch Lasagna song over Israel's wall
>knees start shaking even my goat is scared
>Israel open borders
>80 mil. 9 years olds
>killing and yelling *clap* *clap* muslim review
>got killed by 9 yo with CYKA BLYAT merch
>ripping my body with diamond pickaxe
>take foto of my dead body and put foto to 20min. long dank meme compilation
>Elon Musk watching it. "Is ir real?" and starts laughing his ass off
>Israel plan is finnished

Right before catalonia wins world cup

They keep showing that picture of him in a British Uniform as if itll make him lool like a Nazi

I guarantee the author is a kike.

Subscribe to PewDiePie!

Because the NZ shooting was a Mossad Operation and one of it's goals was to give the Jewish media fuel to attack Pewdiepie.

>HELP ME
HELP ME
>HELP ME

"looks like you forgot to sub"

>pop
>pop

Attached: remember nz.jpg (486x305, 30K)

the shooter fag saw it coming too

kek

Big internet name = lots of clicks from kids who like him and their concerned parents

Anyone not beholden to Jews cannot have an audience of more than 2 (two) million.

OP we need to talk about how journos should be gassed second after the Jews.

>writes article about the shooting
>blames PewDiePie for "publicising" the shooting.

They don't even pretend to use logic anymore.