Reminder circumcision is a literal human right violation the left and (((politicians))) avoid talking about. Remember...

reminder circumcision is a literal human right violation the left and (((politicians))) avoid talking about. Remember, there is nothing more based and conservative than letting your children decide if they want it done. Like raising your children trans, circumcision is forced onto young males before they get a chance to form their own opinions.

ITT: Post ways we can get circumcision banned. Enough is enough, we need to prevent another young boy from losing the most sensitive part of his body.

Attached: bananana.jpg (728x546, 31K)

I am thinking about making a website that shows circumcision videos and health facts.

Either this or bombing a circumcision center or synagogue...

Personally I think it's abhorrent to bring a child into this world when rabid underage phone-posters are allowed to speak online,

among other reasons.

As for what is forced on children by their parents, I suggest A License to Breed, but the US Government isn't competent enough to administer That properly either.

A license to breed is surely something that would aid society, but how would you punish people who do it without? Don't tell me you'll execute the offspring

Imagine what a faggot my dad was. He was uncircumcised because his mother didn't fall for a jew meme. Then he met my narcissistic cunt of a mother and she talked him into getting me cut.

What do you suppose my foreskin is thinking in heaven?

Attached: whatif.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

don't blame him entirely... Doctors are very sneaky and used tricks to persuade your parents. Doctors are seriously just parrots, and will recite what their (((books))) have written. They'll use phrases like politicians and say things like "your chances of contracting HIV double if you're not circumcised" even if the difference is between a 0.001% change to 0.0005%. Fuck the medial jew

Most people are retarded, and will listen to whatever a doctor spits out. They use appeals to authority and justify their actions. Sadly, the world was very different before the internet, which was why both you and I were cut. There is no excuses now, especially since the internet shares so much knowledge today. The only thing we need to do now is stop this barbaric tradition.

>tfw ive plowed more girlfriends I’ve been in loving relationships with, with my circumsized 9 inch 6 inch girth peen
>nobody gave a shit
>most people on this board haven’t even held hands with a girl but obsess over other people’s cocks
Have sex

Attached: F981BBA6-E4EF-4DDF-B58E-EEC4F5F682B1.jpg (720x696, 118K)

I know

Cope harder cheesedick

I am thankfull to the Gods that I was born intact, as were some 98% of European men, except they were Muslim or Jewish. Jacking off without the foreskin is unimaginable for me.

Not strictly Jow Forums related but I'm happy to bump 'cause these threads tend to involve support for people struggling with the realisation that they were abused (which warms my heart) and hilarious vitriol from MGM defenders (pic related).

Attached: Sodium-and-Chlorine-atoms-form-Sodium-Chloride-via-an-FCC-cubic-lattice.png (424x282, 117K)

Yeah, just keep fantasizing :D

I also have 10 inch by 9 inch cock and my dad's Asian LOL

circumcision in infants permanently alters the brain due to pain
never experienced this and cleaning dick takes 2 seconds in shower goddamn leaf

Does anybody have the pastebin link with all of the circumcision facts and studies?

Why would you want that icky thing, it only makes you have a stronger urge to do dirty things. Ugh, no virtue

hey faggot and child rapist, why do you care about other dicks?

hey faggot and child rapist, why do you care so much about other dicks?

Based, circumcision is the most important issue relative to the amount of publicity it gets

cope

are you a mentally ill hapa. lol. uour neither asian or white... but some deformed hybrid. like a mule is inferior to both a horse and a donkey, you are inferior to pure races.

in that cause shouldn't it be better to cut off all of the penis? Shouldn't it be better to also cut woman's clitoral hood, so they don't do dirty things as well? Why is one banned universally while the other isn't?

bump

It's mutilation and if you say it should be illegal then you get called a nazi.

"social media" is being an awful distraction to actual political issues, such as these. All the cirucs online is taking away from actual proper law making

circumcision needs to be illegal asap, this is a real thing pol should focus on, not some retard who shot a mosque

Is there a difference between Jew/Muslim/Goyim circumcision? And i mean the act itself, not the rituals around it.

>circumcision needs to be illegal asap, this is a real thing pol should focus on, not some retard who shot a mosque

Banning halal and kosher practice is another fun thing to try

The earlier it is done the more brain damage it causes so the only real difference is when it's performed:
for circles it's 8 days
for muzzies it ranges from 8 days to adulthood depending on the sect
for goys it's immediately after birth

Rabbis sharpen their finger nails and try to inflict as much damage as possible by pinching the foreskin. Afterward the Rabbi sucks the blood. Muslims don't do either of these. The pinching is probably the biggest difference.

The idea that circumcision as a covenant only applied to Jews is wrong. God commanded Abraham to circumcise his non-Jewish slaves as well as his family and self. Why do you think American gentile men are cut when born?

They are slaves of the Jew.

You were cut because you are a goy, cattle.

nothing,because its in purgatory until it meets back up with you. and when it reattaches its gonna be too small because it didnt grow with you and you are gonna have super phimosis when you get to heaven.

t. retard

if you wash yourself normally you are fine and you and your parter have maximum pleasure

it's ok, when messiah comes back their dicks
will fall off.

tfw when no frenulum. Im sick of you guys who are lightly circumcised, not knowing what it is like to have a botched circumcision.

I'm gonna circumcise my child, and there's nothing you can do about it. And I'm doing it for health reasons. You mad? Yeahhh you're mad. You're mad and my son will have a healthy aesthetic dick that won't send the ladies puking unlike the uncircumcised crusty cheesy cock

circumcision is a soft form of neutering

All I want is to completely own a little skinny faggot and stuff his butt full of my cum, shove a plug into his sissyhole before any of it can leak out make him walk around all day with it in. I'd humiliate him in front of his family and friends until they wanted nothing to do with the faggot slut anymore. I'd drug him with xanax and molly from time to time and just fuck him for days on end until he didn't know what was real anymore. I wouldn't let him go anywhere without first being marked as my fuckmeat, putting a hot smelly load in his hair or up his ass so he just stinks of my pheromones

consider looking up the benefits of being intact. The benefits aren't worth anything. But its fine if you want him to look like you

correction: benefits of circumcision aren't really worth it

Your son will hate you and will turn you over to the state when you're old.

Attached: nana.png (527x437, 152K)

Reminder

Circumcised Kids are brain damaged for life. You made their first life experience one of a fucking mutilation of their sex organ.

way to go you sick fucking jewish and muslim practicioners and shame on all those who fell for theiur tricks to do this to their kids.

I would honestly kill someone if i saw them taking a knife to a baby in real life.

Thats sub human barbaric behavior.

Attached: american-jew-cattle.jpg (408x588, 55K)