We've Done The Ballistics test: Psyop Confirmed!

>post all red pills on this psyo/falseflag
>expose the false narratives of the filthy jew media and intel agencies
>trigger the kike shills

Remember only you can fight forest fires...

Attached: Polisalwaysright.png (1277x707, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=upqFm_1547272467
liveleak.com/view?t=CUdfn_1550046628
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2AppJgYKJKn6TB954jxZsqhkQfi206Sb-h_u0z_91iieIy0d1JysdKK28&app=desktop
bitchute.com/video/nRzJkxSGnnJd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1535357079587.png (1440x1314, 1.53M)

Attached: dbb66edd0bca709f647a2796fe81260e51c8e274a8ec0b6f3fc1b66ec1d80ffd.png (973x588, 886K)

Attached: retard.gif (604x385, 119K)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-h98CU1faceoff3_1552853389.jpg (1100x664, 430K)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-Screenshot_2019-03-15_10-03-21aCUa4_1552853499.jpg (960x603, 417K)

Reminder that lefty fags, alone and in groups, love to spread disinfo here and divide Jow Forums. They also want to make Jow Forums look stupid and crazy, to lessen Jow Forums's ability to influence newfags and people on the fence. Pic related.

Lone wolf. Camo guy was unarmed and just likes to LARP as GI Joe. Two guys with guns were good sams, and have been released.

LONE WOLF, like people that aren't total dipshits have known since it happened.

You are all retarded schizos. Go listen to Alex Jones, fuck outta here

>schizos
Anytime someone says this on Jow Forums it means that Israel finds the information threatening.

no you can listen to zionshill alex we know all your little tricks its over

Attached: Eddie_says_ZionistSHILL.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>yfw latex allergy but never given green band in hospital.

Attached: 1551919493913.png (480x602, 397K)

I dont really believe you. This doesn't seem orchestrated like Aurora, florida or 9/11

>disprove nothing
>ad hominem vs 4 other anons
>1 post by this

Attached: geeiwonder.png (491x491, 285K)

>Peter Jackson and his heavy jewish infested Israeli backed company

Attached: wetamossad.png (1208x699, 1.21M)

So you’re saying they livestreamed with the special effects hollywood takes weeks to create? Link the brain splatter on the gun who was down and the chuck of flesh/skull/hair that blew off onto the street of the “help me” woman?
Is that what you really think? Did you watch the video?
Or how about the shockwaves ripping though the bodies when they’re being double tapped?

Im saying the livestream wasn't live.

>they have no legsssss lol to stand on

Attached: everysingletime.png (420x946, 609K)

WHAT is he saying at around 6:14 in the video when he's pulling out the shotgun? Sounds like
"There goes the fucking ___est"
Help

>Wet
>Works

Hmmm that's a weird name

the guy is alive tho.
who has got the pic of him standing with a bit of blood on his clothes?

>Look goys the only time you fight back is false we decide when you can, because we do all acts of violence hahaha.
You can't just let us have this one thing can you? A literal hero is sparking the fires of conflict that if set ablaze would certainly mean the death of thousands of Jews, Muslims and niggers yet you try telling them that it was all a hoax, that they shouldn't fight back? Yeah, just let them slowly boil you down like good goy err I mean frogs.

They dont want anons to ask those questions. They would rather scream false flag or crisis actors. This isnt about evidence or logic.

They want to take away another act f self defense from non white invaders and twist it a """hoax""" so as to demoralize us into believing no white man has been able to fight back.

This might be the first non government orchestrated happening in a long time. Also they have been egging people on to do this for some time. They just didnt think user would meme the shit out of it for lulz

...you realize that if a person is wounded and needs attention they still have allergies right

losing blood doesn't cure allergies Kraut
if the person has a latex allergy they need to be identified as such because usually during surgery latex gloves are used

you are a retard
thats due to an out of focus camera, as well as fairly low quality anyway picture- notice how you can't see the policeman's eyes either unless you heavily squint and the angle of the man on the stretcher and him laying down leads to even less detail being viewable due to being obscured by e.g. the brow, but you can still make out the nose and such.
they are students paying a visit to a facility last year- thats non-news
at least find one from the day or week or month or fuck even same year
(relatively) low quality camera can lead to such things being not easily viseable, as well as him falling onto any blood produced

compare with this video of a man being shot in the head likewise, for instance: liveleak.com/view?t=upqFm_1547272467

or this better example: liveleak.com/view?t=CUdfn_1550046628

Apologies for distressing images and all that but despite what popular media and vidya has you believe it can be hard on occasion to see blood if the person lies face down on it, there are unfavourable angles or quality of camera, so forth, so forth.

can't make it out either

Peter Jackson and his jew company were behind this with the usual NATO judenrats

who profits from this event?
not the gun owners
not the muslims
not the christians
not white people
not brown people
not asian people
the goverment (who controlls the goverment?)

Gatorade much?

did we watch the same video? I don't think we did.

>low Iq response they only give that to people with allergic reactions to be treated...nice try shlomo

Kek

Dude, even if everything you say is true, it isn't going to matter because the mind believes what the eyes see. And everybody's eyes saw Johnny Crusader cleaning house.

Personally, I assume you don't believe a word you're saying and do it so that the board in general will always have some meta plausible deniability-- which I suppose is noble enough in an incredibly autistic way.

Anyone in the business of memes profited from this.

put simply much of this is due to things like visual artifacts, low quality, and other such reasons rather than le ebin hoax
I mean, if you're gonna go all out to fake it why wouldn't you at least use some pigs blood or something to ensure that it looks more cinematic/Hollywood-style ? Or have several takes of the event, since presumably you could film it all in a studio and merely later arrange the scene. Or any number of conveniences that would improve the believability of the scene to the common nut and retard.

People who hate Pewdiepie

Whites profit from it, because it was the first time in the last years, that they fought back.

yes why would they hate pewdiepie?

You have no attention to detail

whites profit from this? killing unarmed civilians? if he had killed a jihadi terror group ok (if they exist)

In NZ it would be ugh be ugh...this two faced juden bitch(visits israel is run by jews financed by ZOG moneymentin NZ and plays fake "fights" like Corbyn with BIBI while chumming with chabad)

Attached: sheisjewish.png (636x165, 19K)

This. People are excited at the possibility to take back their communities and nations.

Its literally a jewish bolshevik front group from the olden years run and financed by international jewry

Attached: iusy.png (1273x472, 102K)

I mean, in the short term the modern establishment used it as a convenience to crack down on the right wing, but that was sort of the guys aim anyway in the autistic hope of causing radicalization of the moderate right

people here seem to jump straight to it being a grand conspiracy when its far more likely that either its just governments using it as a convenient excuse to crack down on the right wing, or they merely allowed it to take place for the same reason

both of the above are much simpler and more likely explanations and require far less co-ordination and such than faking a mass shooting, especially in a place like NZ where the local forces don't have much experience in such things like false flags.

Haha maybe in Germany people are genuinely sad. People I see and talk to in Canada are either indifferent to it or see it as the start of something

take back the communties and nations hahaha but let the people who cause it unarmed yes

by your logic every week some dude kills 50 muslims but politicians let 50k enter each week goood logic boy

Attached: itsrunoutofRothschildAustriaandisrael.png (1265x728, 52K)

come to think of it, maybe what we saw was, in fact, several takes of the scene.

maybe it was supposed to only look like he was there for 3 or 4 minutes because the worst part of all of this is the lack of police response.

The KIKES almost got away with 9/11. Publicly they STILL are getting away with 9/11...

Faggots should remember stuff better.

This is childsplay to the KIKES. Stuff they like so much.

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OF US.

THIS WAS A KIKE FUNDED ATTACKED. YOU CAN LIKE, DISLIKE, AGREE OR DISAGREE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER>
AIPAC

2ND AMENDMENT

ETHNIC REPLACEMENT

RACIST FUCKING ENSLAVING BANKING KIKES

Q's NOSE KNOWS
BANKERS
TRAITORS
KIKES

WHAT A FUCKING SWAMP

Attached: qknoes.png (386x410, 6K)

their hq is literally 1 minute away another bog station very close

ITT: schizo boomers

Attached: 1527062900864.jpg (657x539, 39K)

I was trying to map this out. what street would I plug into goog maps directions to get the nearest cop shop to the mosque? (al noor)

>ITT: OP promotes inaction by claiming all white nationalists are mossad

> Hurr durr, its literally impossible to buy a gun unless it comes from a store
Let me guess. The nazis were the bad guys and capitalism lifted more people out of poverty then any other ideology?

I do believe bodies spasm and contract their muscles, and slowly loosen them after death.
old, irrelevant
Doesn't look like gatorade. too viscous. Fake blood in gatorade bottle I could believe, but it would require a lot more evidence.
pic related. Just a blurry low res pic.

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x664, 1.21M)

thank you schlomo. I was a second from questioning the official narrative but you saved me

can anyone post the link the actual video. For research purposes obviously

install qbittorrent and paste this link on it

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E0511A1ACE47AEE00082ADD078A60630B7D3691A&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2770%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.port443.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

Bwaahh...
Rekt

If he shot in the face, you would have seen blood and brain matter on the wall or at least see his brains fly out of his skull.

Green is triage color you retard. It means he's probably fine

Watch some videos of people getting headshotted. It's not all that explosive though that will depend on ammunition/weapon type.
a 5.56 rifle is pretty clean, with most of the blood coming from the exit hole, based on his head location relative to gravity. So, face down, blood draining from his face.
As for spatter, the particulates are likely too small to show up on grainy ~360p video.

after that he walks in and theres some sandnigger laying on left, he puts bullet in head and you can see blood and brain matter spray over the carpet. nice falseflag lmao

>pigs blood
>in a mosque
lulz

What is practical effects. Perfect for a low bitrate livestream.

This is what we call "a stretch".

Attached: 1532263311360.jpg (480x489, 24K)

absolutely based hondurus user. Shame all the seppos in this thread are actually (((seppos)))

fuck off kikes only a jew would think killing women and children is heroic

exactly number one tip off that it's real is he put a song on his playlist for burning down the mosque brought petrol to burn down the mosque and then didn't manage to burn down the mosque. that means this tinfoil hat retards think that (((they))) will splurge for taking 50 deaths and a massive cover up but not bother to fake a mosque burning or that they are totally fine with 50 dead shitskin but wouldn't risk burning down a mosque. the false flag narrative is to weaken the effect of what happened, remove responsibility from the shooter and prevent people from aligning their views with the shooters mindset. don't let (((them))) poison the well. the fire rises.

Stopped reading at memeflaggot

Attached: helpmesankyou1.gif (691x384, 2.75M)

Fuck you shills, this is obviously real

Attached: 1552865195824.png (1101x1002, 136K)

This user is a CIA glownigger
he's been shilling trying to push people to go on another shooting all fucking day. He's trying to rile up white anons into going postal.
Nobody believes this shooting was legit, faggot. Literally nobody, not even 8chn.
you're a pathetic CIA kike and it's sad to watch you waste your time shilling

GODMAN IT fuck you kikes. just ignore the fucking shit jewland did to the palestinians on the SAME FUCKING DAY. and ignore all the calls to not even watch this so they can run the fucking news. fuck youreself nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2AppJgYKJKn6TB954jxZsqhkQfi206Sb-h_u0z_91iieIy0d1JysdKK28&app=desktop

we got their lying asses

Attached: thegoaheadsignal.webm (640x356, 1.22M)

>A shitty gopro will pick up every single drop of blood and bits of brain
>What is Cadaveric Spasms
>Implying the body couldn't have been moved during the various times he moved around
Stop trying to take credit for shit you didn't do, post actual evidence that isn't miscontruted shit or gtfo

fuck right off back to dumbcuntville you mongoloid. if the shooting was staged why new zealand of all places. why not torch the mosque if you had the ability to fake 50 deaths and a worldwide cover up. why use an aussie with no training who almost gets bowled over by lightweight shitskin. why spread disinformation and multiple narratives to prevent people agreeing with the manifest. why smother and try to prevent spread of the video and manifest. and if the video so easily proves this as a false flag why the fuck record it in first person dipshits.

>mfw nobody can answer these questions

itt: schizofucks btfo

WTFFFF
NOBODY gives a thumbs up before waving for a crossing. You always just hold up your hand and wave to let them know they can pass.
The fact first the random guy gave a thumbs up, then the shooter gave a thumbs up BEFORE the typical "you can go" wave, this is glowing.
Also he walks past the same guy on his way in holding a rifle and the guy who gave him the thumbs up just stares as he walks past, doesn't even react to a man in full armor and a rifle walking into a mosque.
Good fucking catch. Glowniggers btfo.

I point that out in this vid that Bitchute only allowed they nuked my 13k upload of the stream 2 days ago bitchute.com/video/nRzJkxSGnnJd

I showed a friend the morphin red blob he laughed and said it looked like Resident Evil 1
animation

Attached: 89c0ce6ffe9569611b77b270313873f157d61c70_hq.jpg (524x601, 26K)

(((who))) benefits?

no shit its 10 meter or less high velocity splatter would have been intense 3,300 feet per second thats a locomotive that at that range has not slowed down one iota from leaving the barrel the shockwave, air rush, expanding projectile literally splatters heads in the real world nasty exit wound

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1375911416030.jpg (366x464, 38K)

im not arguing that (((they))) put the shitskin in our homes, im not arguing (((they))) benefit. im saying while they can reap rewards from this and a race war in total, this is not a false flag and happens to be the work of one pissed off aussie and the shills and schizo boomers and trying to poison the well and flood out the facts.

its a hoax to justify more white genoicde, disarmament zog brainwashing and faggot marxism while you gotta bend the knee to the terror state of ISRAELLLL

>pedestrian gives an awkward thumbs up to show he is giving the car right of way
>shooter gives him a thumbs back because why not

occam's razor

is someone else entering the frame while he pull the hand brake or is it the same person looping there's an other set of foot appearing just before the camera look at the shifter and the brake wtf

>doesn't answer a single question
shoo shill

I proved my point atypical of the Israelis hiding in the sliver of shit with their VPNS...get off my board faggots

Attached: 18ef6bf91edcd7e04c8dfcacb212b2aaca56ce12484e3f21b26f8a0e0fcacf18.jpg (255x230, 12K)

>just had all my friends massacred around me while I hid under the bottom of the pile
>lol better not forget my poweraid in there

Dude it's fucking real, you guys are retarded.

great find, user. broward, too? that'd be the cherry on top

i couldnt said it better

and im sure 'weta' is just some cute and endearing kiwifag slang.. holy shit.

specializes in movie combat scenes has done"warfare" work....its a sick bunch of connections there literal Jewwood and synagogue galore

The thirst quencher

How retarded do you have to be to believe without question? Are you all just schizophrenic Muslims ITT?

Two people crossed but he parked his car there.

any links still up of the vid

way too much redflags, kike

Attached: file.png (845x316, 136K)