Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865640408.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps
youtu.be/LuzB-VG7YXw
youtu.be/MATWV9zhSsg
youtu.be/45Ph_MXIP1o
youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1510084644048.jpg (409x598, 68K)

>tfw you will be turning 28 in April
Getting closer and closer to 30 year old boomer status.

Attached: boomer 2.jpg (2605x2636, 711K)

Listen to me you zoomer piece of shit. The 90's were the greatest decade of all time and you will never EVER get to feel what it felt like. Go play your Fortnite and listen to your shitty Guccigang fuckhead.

Good for you

Attached: 1515443317956.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>Pogs
>Not MTG.

Confirmed this faggot for zoomer

I didn't make the meme you silly nigger. Also I was born in 91 so I was the kid drinking surge and collecting pokemon cards.

This desu. People who didn't grow up in the 90's just won't ever understand.

List of things Zoomers will never experience or understand:
>First seasons of Pokemon
>Pokemon for gameboy
>Supersoakers
>Dart guns
>File sharing (Kazaa, Limewire, Morpheus)
>Going from a Super Nintendo to an N64
>Final Fantasy 7
>Super Metroid
>Laser tag
>Civil war re-enactment in elementary school
>Trance
>Blizzard games when they were good (SC1,D2,WC3,WoW)
>Video games in general, when they weren't just a different form of gambling
>Anime when it was good
>Pogs, Pokemon cards
>Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon

These are just things off the top of my head. The list goes on and on. I honestly feel bad for Zoomers, since their world is just so objectively inferior. At least they had Minecraft I suppose, which wasn't so bad.

No gen has been fucked as hard as millenials

>9/11
>foreign wars
>financial crash lasting for years
>mass migration of non-whites
>rise of insane SJW movements, trannys, BLM, fag marriage, abortion (probably most aborted gen of all time)

>under 30
>old
t. teenager

Would explain why you thin fucking Nirvana is a 70-80's band.

Why post shit thats obviously wrong?

Way to dox yourself Robert.

millenials are a wasted generation

try again...

>Guccigang

Just watched the video. Pure cancer.

Were the worst generation ever that anyone can remember

I’m 25 and nobody I know is successful

>How fucked are they?
unequivocally

you are basically 30 nothings going to change in 1/2 years

I’m already married with 3 kids, user.

My brother on the other hand is a NEET meme so I think he’s in for a rude awakening unless Andrew Yang wins.

They have no skills and do not AT ALL grasp that the reason people in previous generations had more wealth early on is that they didn't play videogames and watch TV all day. They started families and did hobbies building job skills.

>List of things Zoomers will never experience or understand:
>Going from a Super Nintendo to an N64
This so much.

>Early Gen Z
>halo 3 game fuel
feels fucking GOOD to be a zoomer

>206763082
He's EXTRA fucked if Yang wins. No way is your brother going to be able to pay enough to fund $1k/month to a ton of brown people.

What the fuck are you talking about. Most Boomers and Gen Xer's spent all their time glued to the TV.

when you are 30 you should have at least 3 white kids already WITH MORE KIDS COMING SOON. don't have any less than 5.

Kurt Cobain was born in 1967, alive today he'd be the same age as my mom and I'm core Gen Y.

33-year-old NEET drifting from gig to gig for the last 10 years. Might hang myself anyday now but judging from how fucked this world is looking it may not be a bad thing.

Keep pushing for the procreation save the white race meme though guys. Don't let my blackpilled incel existence distract you.

90s were the best times. All my best memories are between 93 and 97 desu.

Attached: laughing_wizard.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Boomers didn't nearly to the point that millenials do. Boomer NEETs are just called homeless. Millenial NEETs are an entire demographic.

>A Nintendo loser

Guess not everyone got to have Sega in their childhood.

>tfw last 3 girlfriends didn't want kids even after a year
>somehow surprised/hurt that I dumped them
Three times I thought I could convert a liberal woman into wife. Don't repeat my mistake, they're just a pump & dump.

Attached: Massachusetts.png (1398x228, 58K)

ITT: age generationalist retards reveal their nostalgic cognitive bias

>I’m 25 and nobody I know is successful

That's because you're only 25, young faggot.

if i were your brother i'd just lock the doors so that Ynagfag can't get in.

Millenials just watched this

and did not GIVE A SINGLE FUCK but did get a hearty laugh.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865640408.webm

>most millennials come of age
>they have a little money now
Kind of explains the massive nostalgia cash-out.

>i can't relate to any of this because i was poor

No wonder millenials are thirsty for Yang gang Neet bucks.

Attached: 1552689926491.jpg (783x978, 216K)

I'm 35. Own a medium sized business, some tenant properties, wife stays at home raising the kids. No LARP, life is good. Retards in my generation had their brains RAPED by Ritalin and Adderall, PTSD crybabies incapable of growing up. Half the people I went to High School with still live with their parents. Pathetic.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x276, 962K)

Goddamn that's good.

Checked that shit

Children of zoomers are absolutely fucked. The handful who are alive already would be wise to kill themselves. Everyone older will be doing the fucking as is tradition.

im 29 and have several friends that are 30+ but still playing vidya all day, always high, and just work enough to pay rent.
one is 33 and is moving back in with his parents.
i cut back at 28 and i’m just now saving up for a home and taking some night classes to transfer later to a uni.
wish i could go back in time and tell my 20 year-old not to waste a decade partying and doing bullshit with nothing to show for it but that’s life.

He's not lying, the 90's was the pinnacle of comfort and optimism.

Attached: 30yrboomdanceparty.jpg (1416x788, 560K)

Also, yang will bring the 90s back

Attached: 1552128443712.jpg (1000x1000, 364K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

All the people I knew that smoked weed in high school still smoke and their life sucks but they simply can't see it.

>First few seasons of Pokemon
Fuckin' eh...DBZ tooooo!
>FF7
A gem
>Going from a SNES to N64
I had a Sega Genesis and my younger brother got a 64 for Xmas so I played a tonne of Goldeneye while playing FF7 and Crash Bandicoot on my PSX.
>Blizzard games
I actually played a tonne of C&C games and year EA really took the wind out of those sails after RA2.

You also forgot to mention playing outside til it was late without your parents bugging you. Going to high school and only had MSN and not full-blown social network facebook madness.

Shit everytime I hear an 'ace of base' song I shed a tear.

Attached: Just end me.jpg (694x448, 97K)

> Retards in my generation had their brains RAPED by Ritalin and Adderall, PTSD crybabies incapable of growing up. Half the people I went to High School with still live with their parents. Pathetic.

This is kinda me.
Did obtain my title in STEM and did my PhD in chemistry two years ago. I still live with my parents. I wanna quit academia, even though I am respected by my credentials, I am overqualified for an entry job position, but lack the necessary experience to do a more advanced job.
I stay in shape, I'm learning some coding, go to the gym everyday, don't do drugs, etc.
People suggest that I start my own enterprise, but I have no clue, where to start, Any tips?

Hire me satan

>mass migration of non-whites
>rise of insane SJW movements, trannys, BLM, fag marriage, abortion (probably most aborted gen of all time)
I'd feel bad for them if they didn't want this

>>Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon
you wat

I too fondly remember the years of Slobodan Milosevic

93-2005 desu. I was born in 87.

Might hero any year now. Just waiting for my dog to die and Leafs to win a cup.

hey zoomers, fuck off, at least we watched the true dragon ball, unlike that faggotry you claim is anime

>Civil war reenactments
And, BAM!
My God, it shouldn't be, but those faded memories seem so damn Strange.

>That webm

Still my favourite so far

Attached: MyFuckingSides.jpg (425x480, 42K)

31 year old boomer here

I spent my 20s partying, traveling, fucking girls, doing drugs, living for the moment and not saving any money

It's too early to say if I'm fucked or not. I'm on target to have my shit sorted by 40 (good career, money, house, kids).

Attached: 1551945032672.jpg (395x669, 99K)

Checked

t. Guy who was laid off from construction job and decided to go back to school for IT at 31.

ENJOY NO RETIREMENT ZOOMERS WHILE YOU ARE PAYING FOR MINE, AHAHA FAGA GET FUCKED IN THE BUTT WITH THE SELFIE STICK, COCK SUCKER.

T.GENX (FUCK YOU)

just find a mediocre job that you are qualified for and try to work up. Accept that you're probably not going to be the world's next great scientist, you'll probably just be another technocrat keeping the lights on and the products on the shelves, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>large portion, if not entirety of modern popular media builds on remakes/rehashes or continuation of one of these franchises either directly or indirectly (in spirit - like every second indiegame is called a "metroidvania")

Was the 90s the last creative decade?
With maybe the exception of 80s action movies I can't remember 90s media building so strongly on what was there already.

Especially for video games it feels like at that time the media had just matured in a way to be niche enough for creative freedom, but financially stable enough for comparatively big budget production.

Attached: 1550171915171.png (597x497, 518K)

Thanks.

>Accept that you're probably not going to be the world's next great scientist

I don't aim being the next great scientist, I just want to quit academia and work in a mentally challenging environment.
That's why I'm learning coding.

I was just curious if he had any tips on starting your own business.

>surge

Attached: imaneedat.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Um...that stuff is pretty lame, but you dont know any better I guess.

Agreed. There fd. Bodies and minds...Souls too probably.

>Gen X
>Retire
Funny joke leaf. The retirement age grossly exceeds the amount of time any of you are going to live.

This is so true.
Social media has given creative people an easier outlet.
Writing a script, a book, or a song usually resulted in tons of rewrites and tweaks. Nowadays they just sling their shitty first draft on the internet and see if it hits.
I recently watched 12 Monkeys the tv show. I really liked it, but it was yet another remake of a 90s property.

This is the true /pol anthem. This is the song of 90s kids and all /polacks. Love this shit, can’t believe I didn’t realize how much you’d all love it.
youtu.be/LuzB-VG7YXw

This. Post.
I feel so fucking bad for zoomers. Their whole life is staring at a phone watching youtube/tiktok vids or fortnite streams.
No interest in books, movies, tv shows, or music from before they were born.

Friendly reminder that the Boomer/Zoomer dichotomy is a shill dividing tactic.

If you subscribed to it; you've been played.

Agreed. I rode dirt bikes from age 7. Traveled miles from home unsupervised doing whatever we wanted. Come home to 2 parents in a nice house. Ya we watched a little TV but i also knew how to work on bikes, build shit, shoot things, beat kids up. It was cool as shit.

>Be 29
>Because of the whole "daddy" trend, I get young girls into me

Feels good, man. Finances and independence could be better, though.

stfu faggot zoomer

Attached: 1552335037688.jpg (2048x2048, 305K)

IT'S MORPHING TIME !

youtu.be/MATWV9zhSsg

I cry everytime. I'm a loser but I grew up in the 90's so it was worth it. Thank God

>Laser tag
I was playin' that shit in the 80's, that's when laser tag was new, btw.
Arena laser tag like Photon, as well as home versions like pic related (the namesake of it)

Attached: DSCF2643.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_8179.jpg (320x238, 48K)

youtu.be/45Ph_MXIP1o

Attached: kr.gif (500x366, 924K)

35 years old. played two games of golf today. replaced my motorcycle battery. spent a couple hundred bucks like 'whatever'. feels bad man. kys before it's too late

Nice psyop Chaim.

>mfw 33yrs old
>great job, low cost area
>in good shape, regularly workout
>2 beautiful white kids
>divorced wife because she decided to be a deadbeat alcoholic mom, didnt lose shit
>house to be paid off in 4yrs
>cars paid off
>job security isnt haunting me like younger people
>mow my lawn on saturday mornings, sometimes fridays cause I only work Mon-Thurs
Fucking feels good man, both my kids LOVE dragon ball too so I get to watch it again with them now

Attached: 1455085977419.jpg (1280x960, 154K)

the millennium only started 19 years ago retard

>bragging on an anonymous board
lol at your """""""""""""life"""""""""""""" faggot

That's right, earn that money.

>having such a shitty insecure life you have to try to belittle someone who enjoys theirs
LMAOing at your life bruh

The 90's where awesome!
youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU

Xennial check in
>38
>get told I'm Millennial
>get told I'm X
>start identifying as this split the difference generation just to fuck with people

There is no goo d future. Boomers fucked this country beyond repair and they still want more.

No, it started in 2001, not 2000 because Gregorian calendar.

turning 27 in june mate. I'm still under 30, im still young and beautiful and desirable dammit

Attached: 1552859850214.jpg (839x610, 110K)

It might not have been the greatest decade, but it was an actual decade, not like the garbage we have now.

Look at the fashion in the 90s and then look at the fashion in the 00s and 10s. Tell me which one looks more depressing.

you'll turn grey soon~

I think we in 93-96 range deserve our own category
>Just old enough to remember the 90's in all it glory
>Not old enough to take part
>Just young enough to experience the Zoomers
>Just right to know the past was better, but also hope for the future

Also thanks to the shit economy we were thrusted into and arrested development.
Those critical teenage years have been extended into our mid 30's. Most people 22-27 I know are still at the stage our parents were when they were 17-22
Its the focus on college and bad economy that has slowed us down. There is going to be a glut of people chasing down that young lifestyle in their 30's

Attached: 1317382414429.jpg (423x600, 47K)

im not bothered by it so much. I'll still be posting here in my 50's if i can make it that far.

This us what drove Beebo over the edge. Ultimately met his end crashing a stolen plane.

Attached: 1537982307784.jpg (192x192, 7K)

90s kid here with no skills and a shit job. Bout to impregnate my fiance and have her get on welfare while exploiting every gibs i can.

almost 30. spent my early 20s, the best years of my life, studying to become a mathematician. got #MeToo'd by supervisors wife, started drinking hard to cope, and eventually got kicked out of masters when i stopped showing for classes. now just work labour or dishwashing jobs to get by as i try to wrangle my drinking and attempt to get back to school.

The women are absolutely fucked. Unmarried, childless, and barren. The men still have a little time to figure their shit out and marry a nice zoomer and have kids.