There is a way out of here Jow Forums

I've seen a lot of anons the past few days admitting that they've realized they have a lack of empathy, when watching the massacre in New Zealand. If you've scared yourself in that way, maybe it's time to take a step back and think about whether your views are actually helping yourself or hurting everyone around you. I see anons all the time asking for help to forget the redpills they've swallowed here. Hateful memes have gotten deep into your brain and they sit below the surface and influence the way you deal with everyone, even yourself. Are you ready to move on? Are you ready to live a life not driven by the fury you've found here?

lifeafterhate.org/

A former neo-nazi founded a website to help people overcome the radical biases they feel have started to negativiley affect their lives. Could be worth a look.

Attached: IMG_20190316_164415.jpg (3036x4048, 3.44M)

That's nice advice. I care less for these brats recovery and more for the fact that you think it is possible for radicals to heal while they own a smartphone.

Punching away at the internet with your thumbs via mobile is as brutal as any shooting, but you'd need to understand science to understand that and here in the land of kindergarten delusion, there is no room for science when bullies have an unwanted opinion.

Zionism is Jewish Nazism. Zionism has spent 7 trillion+ dollars invading all their neighbors, resulting in 2 million dead. No territory has been gained, none of their neighbors are changed (for long). What they did do, after the US lost its appetite for sending troops, is fund ISlS terrorists with US tax money. That means the Zionist Pigs funded the enterprise of human slavery in Libya and Syria, then flooded Europe with a refugee wave who murdered and raped a ton of European citizens. They did this to drum up more support for their evil war. Zionism preaches a doctrine of ethnic supremacy. Zionism is Nazism, and anyone who doesn't loudly proclaim it is a coward, a mischling.

The solution to this is simple. Send the muslims in western countries fleeing from White Hatred to Israel.

Attached: 1552861701690.png (645x773, 11K)

Nazism shouldn't be a response to Nazism. What they're doing is wrong, and the way you respond to them doesn't justify it. It's works both ways.

Found the reddit fag

The people here on Jow Forums hate way more than just Muslims. Exterminate the Islamic faith completely and there's still billions of people out there to fear for they might genocide the white population.

Lol, enjoy your grandkids being brown. I will never be that pathetic.

>Nazism shouldn't be a response to Nazism.
Says who?
>What they're doing is wrong
Says who?
>he way you respond to them doesn't justify it
Says who?
>It's works both ways.
You're right about this one, just not in the way you'd hoped. You wanted relativism and a post-truth society and you got it.

Found the tribalist ape flinging shit.

Name literally 1 reason why we shouldn't hate non-whites living in white countries and holding political power.

If it was all just about race than why would we rather see white leftist race traitors die even more than nonwhites?

Because after all, traitors are worse than your enemies.

that paki subhuman neo-nazi needs the rope

Attached: 1552692687091.jpg (724x401, 74K)

It's simple really. We kill them all, all the shitskin abrahamics

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

don't forget

Attached: 1514734926720.gif (720x404, 609K)

Wtf I love unending nonwhite immigration into western countries now!

My wife’s son and I are moving to a no-go zone as I speak.

>the liberals cry out as I thumb my android

The problem is nonwhites are all inherently tribal. They’d rather have full blown unlimited immigration from the third world than even give us an inch, and let us defend society from the blatant degradation that would result from this. They would rather see the rest world degenerate into the kind of hellholes they came from than even concede that letting too much of their own people too fast could possibly do any harm. They are animals, and must be treated as such

I didn't say anything about race, if you find yourself despising a person for their crazy leftist beliefs, you're still hating someone. MAYBE you can agree that real true deep hatred blazes red hot and burns you away from the inside. Maybe you want to change.

Why would anyone want to change?

My black girlfriend hits me.

Attached: mamma.jpg (736x856, 80K)

The only reason these ideas do any harm to anyone is because they make it impossible to relate to the shitskins and brainwashed leftists we have to interact with on a daily basis. They make it impossible to not worry about our future and the lives of our children after we’re gone, on a daily basis. And that is exactly why we like to ignore them. Because most people are too selfish to care about the good of humanity and it’s future

We are morally superior to the fucking stupid normies who are too weak to admit the truth to themselves

Your position is called coping. You knew how bad the world is and know if we continue down this path that white people are fucked. Rather than bother do something you willing choose to be Baghdad Bob and insist everything is fine. You were simply too weak to handle it and buckled under the pressure. You are pathetic.

It's hard to be shocked by massacres of civilians when it has become so commonplace. I've seen it all. Muslims killing our people. Middle Eastern dictators killing their own people. Middle Eastern people killing their dictators (by sword-sodomy). Nothing is hard to watch anymore.

Hmmm sounds about right

Attached: 311142D8-8EDC-4007-A1AA-498086BB7947.jpg (1078x1011, 787K)

People realize they're completely broken all the time, and you'll change whether you want to or not. You can direct that change though, positive changes that make you happier and healthier, or negative changes that lead to a cliff like one the NZ shooter just double backflipped off of.

bro i don't hate other races, i hate mass immigration which is undoubtedly happening. i also don't feel anything from the video because it's A VIDEO. i am also not furious. you are projecting really hard.
i could also call you a pussy, because this shooting of relatively tiny significane to what is happening in foreign countries that are still at wars. largely orchestrated by the same people that orchestrate the mass immigration.
turning a blind eye to the world doesn't make you any more virtuos or better than me or the other people here

>negative changes that lead to a cliff like one the NZ shooter just double backflipped off of.
So don't visit Israel?

Attached: shooter was in israel.png (2146x1558, 1.45M)

Shut up retard. Anyone who did 'feel' anything watching the video is desensitized, that's all. It has nothing to do with their political views. They spend 6 hours a day on Jow Forums on other edgy websites watching gory or disgusting videos all of the time. Violent video games, violent movies, we are inundated with images of violence and sex from an early age. Of course a video (even a real one) isn't going to effect a lot of people. It's just desensitization. To fix that just stay off the internet for awhile and spend more time with friends.

Personally, I turned the video off when I saw what it was. I don't like watching those kinds of things, but I didn't feel anything either. I'm certain that the majority of people who spent enough time on the internet wouldn't feel anything either.

TLDR, Hate has nothing to do with it, just go outside for awhile.

He visited like 15 countries man. Hard to say Israel fucked him up more than any other.

Truth. People forget that our ancestors won the colonial wars by being the least racist

why would I deny my hatred? It's a perfectly natural part of the human condition. It's fear Pol/lacks can't own up to, we're very comfortable admitting our hatred. There's a lot to be hateful of.

>50 less muslims
Where's the negative? You still haven't answered the simple question here.
Why should white people let foreigners have dominion over them in their own lands? Name a single reason.

Attached: 1533463124765.gif (350x314, 2.06M)

I'm quoting content from threads I see posted here multiple times a day by anons saying they feel like Jow Forums ruined their views of the people in their lives and the world at large and regret learning the information that seems so irrefutable.

I'm just posting this here because many of you are just lonely people seeking a community who can put the fucking crazy world into a perspective that simplifies it and comforts them. And there are other places to find that, Jow Forums hurts us all on a personal level more than we realize.

If you act on your feelings, you lost. gtfo fag

>waah dead muslims waah
Muslims dont care, why should i

Attached: ux7k5qgf67c21.jpg (2048x1194, 232K)

>hey everyone stop paying attention to the fact that you are being invaded and killed

Do NOT pay attention to this fucking kike guys. Do you think our enemies have any empathy for us at all? They want us dead. Life isn't about feeling good and being nice all the time. Man the fuck up and realize we are at war.

Attached: 11ca482554af764b311772a20c707c9643352becdc04e9cd9be0544d2bb42416.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

Answer the question:
Why should white people let foreigners have dominion over them in their own lands?

I think in white homelands like Scandinavia or Britain you should be able to support pro-white policies and discourage immigration, but in places like America we're different, founded on an idea and not an ethnicity.

Correct opinion.

>regret learning information that seems so irrefutable
well, if there is irrefutable information then what fault is there in learning it? information is information. the emotion you attach to it is irrelevant of it
>lonely people seeking community who can put the fucking crazy world into a perspective that simplifies it and comforts them
give me at least one example?
>pol hurts us on a personal level more than we realize
how exactly?
also, Jow Forums isn't a single person.

Like I said, defend white homelands, but Australia, the US, and NZ aren't white homelands, never were and never will be.

anything is anyones homeland when they take it and make it so. it's similar to how the nz attack doesn't really give any white a homeland, it's primarly a call to action. it's making a show of how bad things can get, or what reality is.

will this really help what will they do? Serious question. I just want to be happy again and forget the redpills

I didn't say homelands did I? Those are 3 countries founded by White people. They're White lands. Now answer the question:
Why should white people let foreigners have dominion over them in their own lands?

fuck you retarded immigrant. Whites built Australia.

There's no fucking reason for it. I haven't said that even once in this thread. Do you want to change? No? Then this thread isn't for you, is it?

you can cure a man of the kind of hate that has been planted whole leaf in the soil of his mind by others, but you cannot cure a man of the hate which has blown in on fell winds and drunk of the gray bitter waters of the world, and been nourished by a pale light of a black sun which illuminates all which is hidden but brings no warmth

Okay so if there's no reason that whites should let foreigners have dominion over them, then you concede that Tarrant did nothing wrong. See, it wasn't that hard to admit it. Looks like you're the one who's going to do some thinking about changing.

Attached: 1550894038379.gif (500x377, 286K)

He killed 50 people in a country he doesn't live in. That is wrong by any and all measurements.

He was more of a foreigner in New Zealand than half the people he murdered who had lived there for years.

Lmao you cringy dumbass, 99% of us will never change our minds, meanwhile more whites join us than the other side every day, for years, and the rate is accelerating, and it will continue accelerating until we fix the world or we are all fucking dead, extinct

Come now, don't backtrack. He was a white person in a white country who killed 50 non-white invaders. That seems pretty justified to me, and you said it yourself, there's no reason why the people he killed should be allowed to have domionion over his own. In your own words you justified his actions.

Sure, but it was a response to the unabated actions by the left on their moral crusade where any opposition results in the collective trying everything to silence and remove said opposition any ability to speak or live a life if possible. The left refuses to compromise and instead doubles down which lead to this retaliation. Expect more to happen on both sides.

Yeah because people want to hear about kids dicks from the christian right

>Hard to say Israel fucked him up more than any other.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Fucking Boomers, man.

Attached: jews isis israel.jpg (949x1550, 1.21M)

>Like I said, defend white homelands, but Australia, the US, and NZ aren't white homelands, never were and never will be.
I didn't know natives created the United States of America? I should thank them for the Constitution.

Also, we should give Australia back to the Abbos. Read about their wonderful culture if you dare, boomer.

Attached: abbo moloch australia.png (617x1404, 197K)

Ha, fuck off back to Isreal kike

20 April 2019
DAY OF THE ROPE

Attached: rope.jpg (374x436, 19K)

Fuck off shill. Its not the memes, its the daily encounters with foreigners in my homeland. Its the politicians and news pushing trannys, pedos, and "diversity is our strength". I didn't feel empty when watching the shooting, I felt a second hand adrenaline rush. Excitement and pleasure. I thrive on the fury. Jow Forums is a symptom not the cause.

Not entirely wrong — old world divisions were indeed cast aside with our founding, essentially being the culmination of the Enlightenment. Yet until Hart-Celler, immigration here was primarily restricted to Europeans who could best assimilate. Check this paragraph from Federalist #2:

“With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people--a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty and independence.” (John Jay)

The problem with unrestricted immigration, especially third worlders and even more so Muslims, is that these people neither understand what this country is about, nor do they have any desire to. They simply become a burden on the system and pawns for politicians.

It didn't bother me because it's not gory or particularly "realistic" looking. It looks like video game footage.
Things that have bothered me:
Chink escalators
The brick through the windshield video
Any time a movie or anime attempts emotional manipulation with a half-decent story.