How much does income weigh in a mans attractiveness? If i make $80k/yr and in 5 years I'll probably make $150k...

How much does income weigh in a mans attractiveness? If i make $80k/yr and in 5 years I'll probably make $150k, does that ascend me to high status with the ability to attract any female partner I prefer? I'm tall and not fat or ugly.

Will I be attractive now that I'm wealthy? Thanks

Attached: 411691352.jpg (2400x1349, 416K)

This is just my estimation that's based on nothing but I'd say if you were a 5/10 making $150 annually you'd maybe be elevated to a 7.5/10 minimum. Only billionaires go from any number to 9 or 10

Obviously, bitches love expensive cars, expensive jewelry, and expensive house

Nah, I wouldn't fuck unattractive guy even if they were rich.
You could possibly dress nicer, but it won't fix a neckbeard personality.

Financial stability/luxury is definitely a plus, but
>does that ascend me to high status with the ability to attract any female partner I prefer?
no, it still doesn't work like that. You will still have the same problems you always had with women, you will still be the same person. The money will undoubtedly solve other problems in your life, and it will undoubtedly make a future relationship smoother and more pleasant than it'd be if you were poor.

But you will still have to directly address whatever problems were holding you back in the past, rather than expecting a high income to cancel those problems out

Yeah or you can get blue balled enough for you to spend on a bitch snd get no sex to all.
Just like her personal piggy bank

Only if you look like you're important, user. Nice car, suit, watch and sunglasses with recognizable (expensive) brands, and carrying yourself with an attitude of running shit.

That, or people have to publicly recognize you as rich and high status. Like, if you're at a party and people say, "there's user, he's doing so well right now!" girls will flock to that.

Going from a 5 to a 7 is pretty much a major deal, it would mean the difference between unfuckable and fuckable imo.

You'll be able to attract most females easily granted they are in the lower class.

You're not a girl, please stop role playing it's making me sick.

To answer this, We must find out what attractiveness is to a woman. Attraction is subjective, There are many many factors. Height, Personality, facial structure, body shape, wealth all come into play. We have to look at an ideal man of what the average woman would consider is in the USA, take Dan Bilzerian. He's tall, Handsome with good facial structure, Muscular, rich and by accounts of many people say he's an honest and cool dude to hang out with so he has a good personality. he doesn't have to go and look for women, They are simply attracted to him by has character. I guess the least ideal man would be someone who is fat, short, unmuscular, ugly and a toxic personality. Dating is a sexual marketplace truly, The more positive qualities and the closer you are to the ideal man, The more beautiful and top notch women you will have attracted to you.

You must have confidence as well, You must approach women or initiate in some way. Either through tinder or approaching in real life. I'm not going to tell you fully of what makes a woman chase after a man, But in summary every woman in their heart desires a man who is on their purpose and is on the right track. Having good qualities like being fit and wealthy shows you are self sufficient thus boots your attractiveness. Women want a man that can be dominant and put them in their natural place, No matter how hard feminism denies this. It's simply nature. You aren't supposed to grant every wish and desire to your woman, You must set boundaries and present the door to her when she inevitably starts acting up.

This is a good explanation. You can reel women in with money and cars and it will make it easier, It will not necessarily make them be attracted to you. It will interest them though. It's like the hook at a start of an essay, That's what money is for. To hook them on and reel them in so they fantasize over you and how great you are.

Therefore making it easier to get a woman. If you want to get women without even trying hard. You must strive for perfection. Women admire men who have struggled to get where they are at, Because even they realize whether consciously or unconsciously that everything your worth was intrinsically worked for.

Revolving back to the point I made in this post,
Men who achieve idealism are on their purpose hence making them attractive.

Leave

MEN. If you want a great relationship don’t base it on money. As long as you have a house and money for food and kids you shouldn’t be worried about money. Be worried about your personality.

I make decent money, the way I look at it is if she is attracted to your money you dont want her anyway, even if she is hot. Live below your means and dont show your money and find someone that likes you for you.

Having a well paid job is a sign of being intelligent and reliable. Which are attractive traits.

All higher income does for physically/socially unattractive men is up their position on the betabux scale. Yes, if you make $150k you are a prime target for a "woman" who is ready to settle down and maybe find a strong man to help be a real man and father for her kids.

Betabux is an incel meme. If you are making a lot of money you are no beta.

Pfffttt hahahaha
There are plenty of people who'd be called beta making decent money. Any one who is a virgin until they start making lots of money is a betabux provider. Sorry chub

>having money = good provider for future family
yes, very attractive

very attractive for golddiggers who may or may not strip you from that wealth

*of that wealth
But yes; you're correct

I'd agree. And in fact I'd go one step further with it. After a certain point, the better you're doing the more difficult it'll be to find an honest suitor. If you're wealthy and have a high income, you'll never really know how sincere any partners are. You'd be undatable and so being single is really the only good option.

100% this. If I became rich and only then did women show interest in me, I'd know it was all shallow. I'd rather bang high class hookers on demand with my money than put up with some slut that does it for free and only cares about money (the same as a prostitute) but pretends to care about *me* and is just deceitful. I've been alone for my whole life, and I can go the rest as well

Being single is not better because the loneliness is too difficult to bear

It's better than being used, my friend. If you're going to be rich, you'd better get married well before that, otherwise your hopes for a love life would be nil.

Girls only want you for money is the dumbest meme I keep hearing. The cutest girl I dated was when I was a NEET.

Even though I acknowledge goldiggers exist, your only value to them is your wallet. They’ll give 0 fucks about you when shit hits the fan.

Even if this was truth, more than half the population wouldn’t exist because guys are too broke to get a girl.

It's not point-to-point. There are many different women, who have different goals and taste. What you want? Do you wanna to have success with women? Like to sleep each day/week with someone new? Or do you want to make relations?

People who say face, wallet, penis size or something else is important are mostly people who had very little experience.

This is a relative position. Some people are innately better at handling loneliness, and some adapt to it, and others are driven mad by it. Often, normies who have been around others and fit in cannot handle being alone, and so being used is in fact better than being alone to them.

>you need to get a girl to exist
I'd appreciate if you made this make sense