White woman calls N***r out and spits on him

Continued from

Attached: tenor.gif (400x388, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyadABugU0Q
instagram.com/ki_clutch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qyadABugU0Q

Here's the original instagram upload. It looks like his mother and uncle were the nigger criminals in the video
instagram.com/ki_clutch/

Big if true.

Get to work.

Is this true?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 3.33.19 PM.png (988x123, 21K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 3.37.58 PM.png (1080x229, 45K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 15-35-40.png (315x208, 23K)

god damn white women are perfect

He was also clearly a trouble-maker, if not a sex offender. The nigger baiting is real.

I don't think he is replying anymore, last reply was like 15 mins ago.

Attached: screencapture-youtube-channel-UC62EEZaZDaXGDRQK95o-OPA-discussion-2019-03-17-19_39_06.png (1366x2495, 686K)

Felonious assault.

"The man then appears to quickly knock the device from her hand, and does not make further physical contact based on what is visible in the footage"

overdosed on redpills

It's Chipotle all over again. When will these niggers learn that their pasts will come out of they post these bait videos?

Attached: 1519420758244.jpg (247x248, 10K)

He is deleting comments form the discussion page now.

lol. thats pathetic.

The internet never forgets, even if you delete.

I know that filthy kike

why does it trigger them so much?
it is just a word, but they will commit a felony over it. fucking hell.

The white lady crossed the line when she spit. Nothing else really matters legally speaking without witnesses who can claim the husband started it and the Mom feared for the safety of her kids.
In my opinion.

Did the black guy actually hit her camera? I didn't see, but if so, he's gonna get fucked really- REALLY hard

it reminds them that theyre animals

>>pot calling kettle black
niggers calling each other niggers, only difference ones a white nigger the other black nigger but in truth they're all niggers...

I can actually still see my comment in my logged in Youtube tab, but in another tab where I'm logged out I can't see it, do you guys know if its possible shadowban people on Youtube or is it just some bug?

>lol she's a nigger too because... well just because
>meme flag
Hmmmmmmmm

What, spitting? You can't just spit on people.. I'm not a lawyer, but I assume spitting on someone constitutes assault everywhere besides maybe California- as that would be oppressive to gays or some shit.

>spitting on someone is considered assault

Fucking hell

Attached: anger.png (271x288, 19K)

>spit on a nigger
>draw the line
You have to go back you fucking normalfag.

Lmao typical

>y you cant spit on people.
Unless is a nigger fuck off you pussy.

Attached: 1552713853086.gif (400x300, 749K)

Meh. I don't really care about old hags being racist. Show me a young attractive woman doing the same, and I'll donate to her patreon faster than you can even believe.

I didn't make the rules fag boy, I'm just letting you know they exist and if you break them, you lose.

>You can't just spit on people.
>people
How is that relevant here?

>leaving your own bodily fluids as evidence
You wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Disgusting

>only shows the part where it makes whites look bad
Show the part where he was chimping out.

Conecticut user here. We are fucker. It was the lead story on the local news today. She was fired immediately from the job as a school bookeekkeeper. They also had man on the street reactions with all of the people telling the news how disgusted they were with the evil racist woman.

Did you not watch the video? I don't know where it happened, but I do know spitting on someone is assault basically everywhere in the United States, and that was the only real crime I saw filmed.

Perhaps Walmart (or whatever shithole) will have better video evidence as the what lead up to the conflict.

Comments have been disabled due to excessive hate.

>Karma will hit you like a fucking muslim driving a truck

Attached: 1514927176918.gif (500x400, 996K)

We're commenting in the discussion section, the guy was replying at first, but then started deleting comments after shown how these hitpieces are fabricated.

Attached: screencapture-youtube-channel-UC62EEZaZDaXGDRQK95o-OPA-discussion-2019-03-17-20_03_18.png (1366x1332, 248K)

So like clock work it is race baiting niggers who turn the camera on once they get whitey riled up for more gibsmedat from gofundme and some local news interview?

This is a surprise anymore that niggers will take any situation and use it for attention? Remember Jasmine Barnes? They can't even be called children because children know when to begin growing up.

Attached: 1547081197532.png (629x775, 403K)

>male is a registered sex offender
my body is ready

Sign me up

Attached: 2w8c8l.jpg (500x707, 116K)