How do we save the white race

I went to Costco today and there were only a couple of whites in the entire building. Whites were the visible minority in a store that was packed to the rim with people. I can name all the white people there. There was one chubby white girl with 2 black children, an old man that looked suspiciously like Stan Lee, 3 interracial couples and 1 white couple. I only heard someone speak English or French 5 times total while there, including the cashier who was also speaking Arabic with another cashier and the baggage boy who was black. When I was walking behind a Muslim man in the frozen food section we both passed the fridge where they have the bacon and he opened the door and spit on the bacon. There was also a Muslim family with 7 kids and 3 wives and another with 3 kids and 2 wives. The majority of the people there were Muslim, followed by the blacks, then the asians, then latinos. It was both sad and disgusting how they treated the building and others there. Easily the biggest blackpill I’ve seen in a long time BUT WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING FOR OUR BIRTHRIGHT!!!!
(This is in Montreal, Quebec, Canada)

Attached: 6F55D38C-5316-4B57-8FEE-06B286EDEBA2.png (418x120, 7K)

>(This is in Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
There's your problem.
Go full frog and move to Quebec since they're the only ones allowed to defend their culture.

You dont do anything, you lost. you are already the minority you see this yourself. Your politicians have sold you out, their will be no wall or reversal of immigration. You are the enemy now for noticing.

Montreal is in Quebec

There must be a way to reverse this

This is my brother’s English homework
Question 3 pissed me off
There reading the hate you give

Attached: A6599797-FF11-4586-93CC-D75AF77F3B9C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

>Go full frog and move to Quebec since they're the only ones allowed to defend their culture.

I haven't noticed any muzz moving onto the rez either.

Bump

Attached: 18B43EAF-326D-4785-8EB7-DA26E04FF9F6.jpg (350x378, 55K)

Are you me?

You deserve to be wiped out
You're retards complaing about birth rate while not having children
Tarrant complained about it while himself having no children
This amount of mental gymnastic deserves to be erased from the gene pool

Attached: ForYou.jpg (540x526, 22K)

>how
you know how
don't forget your go pro

Attached: _pol_-_Tarrant_Appreciation_Thread_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2019-03-16_03.29.48.png (1855x270, 136K)

Dude u aint fighting for shit faggot kys

holy shit good thing I'm not in school anymore I'd be fucking furious if I was asked that kind of shit

bro are you retarted Quebec city my dude.

Have you not seen how expensive they have made it to raise kids? How much they have brainwashed white women to not have kids? Meanwhile they literally give free housing and food to shitskins that they import. I mean that literally. I have volunteered at food banks and they are literally set up to be racist against white families. In the GTA we are forced to give more and better food to minority families. And if you are a single white man you literally get nothing. They chass these guys out and basically tell them to die.
The replacement and genocide is real if you actually stepped into the real world.

No I’m me

Are u in Montreal

Thank you brother

Attached: 7236660E-D755-4E38-A83D-59BEB78C5D24.gif (250x188, 648K)

and they fucking wonder why people radicalize jesus ..

>Kill other people
>Having no moral values
>Having the arrogance to think you can decree who deserves to die or to live with your own hands
Get reported to the police

Get your priorities in order, go earn some money and raise more kids, that is not impossible to do

I know I told him to write “no because it doesn’t exist”

I had the same teacher when I when to that school and he was just as bad then

I might move there lol

impressive self control
I'd have gone with fuck off kill yourself or something similar

My and my fiancees priority is to finish school and leave this shithole. Im not even really Canadian and do not ever consider myself Canadian even though im naturalized. I always make this point when citizenship comes up. My plan is to raise my family in a country that is still white as this shithole and others like it exponentially get worse with the hope that other nations learn and prevent what is happening here from happening there. I pay as little tax as possible. I do evrything in my power to throw a wrench in the evil plans here and i document all the anti white anti enlightenment shit here so that after i leave i can share all the info about this shithole with as many people as possible and denounce this horrid place.

This is one of the most disgusting places on earth imo.

Ya I had that teacher when I went there and they (there were 2 teachers in the same class) would always talk about how the world would be a utopia without whites

Attached: B3C34067-3F3E-41F2-8CA6-1624F40C35A8.png (625x910, 74K)

i live in gatineau and sometimes i go to costco and it's filled with ontarians and surprise, none of them are white

Nice
The teacher is insane and has been known to talk about how he thinks a genecide against whites would be amazing

I know I shouldn't be surprised but somehow I'm still in awe
is he white?

Disgusting

Attached: F8BF58F4-35B3-4B6D-94F4-69D2E4ED725F.jpg (676x212, 35K)

One is white and one is a dark brown Indian (there are 2 teachers because the merged the classes)
I had them when I went there and they are degenerates

all right try not to shoot up the school
there are better targets

It's not okay to be white user

Attached: FB_IMG_1551446608523.jpg (2048x1536, 177K)

Memeflag faggot

No in all honesty I’m not a violent person and would only fight in self defence. Plus these guys are so radical that they push people away.

Sure do u have kik

Attached: 896340DF-1A99-41BD-BC1E-E5098D0F8458.png (750x1334, 137K)

Who is that

Honestly that's who I really am on there.

>would only fight in self defence
at what point does it become self defence?
>these guys are so radical that they push people away.
well that's good then, I hope the kids don't take them seriously

I don't but I use What's app or Facebook.

It's actually right here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-20-43-04.png (1440x2560, 126K)

Join my discord server
https://
discord.
gg/yM4pfNp

Attached: E6393B7B-F28C-45D2-ABE2-F595674A5454.png (960x960, 730K)

Canada chose to reject the bible and reject Jesus Christ, why would God keep his blessing there. Instead of killing sodomites, our government praises them. Time to die Canada.

Which one is u

>shopping for themselves

Poor white people are the worst

Attached: 1517290826117.jpg (840x630, 481K)

If you think that is bad, go to ikea. They hire refugees and the only white people working there are obviously gay or trans. With everything else you've mentioned.

I've also heard them come over the PA asking every employee to report to the "diversity room"

Attached: 1552348751188.jpg (750x923, 99K)

We must build a new Canada out of the ashes of this degenerate one

This is why we need to move back to our roots and abandon this idea of tolerance and acceptance

Costco is a nigger-tier store.

True at this point it is self defence but it could still be portrayed as undeserved aggression

Also the kids are really redpilled there. That’s time I went there there was a group of kids marching down the Great hall playing the white man marches on

Pic is my brother he’s also really redpilled (he just hides his power level so he can pass his cuck teacher’s classes)

Attached: E84AB0AD-446B-46C1-B55B-FDE92D296ADF.png (750x1334, 851K)

True

The bottom one here: Just feel free to send me a text.

Thanks

We've got Costco's opening up all over Australia.

Is it really a nigger store?

Do u have discord

It used to be mostly whites but it is a nigger store nowadays

Going there for uni, how bad is it

Honestly, don't think I'll spend more time then needed.

ta guele vit ta vie pis reste en vie

No problem

And yes I do have a Discord account as well. My username is Doraémon99 btw.

Do they have free samples?

Attached: Low Trust Society.png (1821x233, 82K)

Ok add me also what’s ur full username
There’s supposed to be a number

Attached: 2AC7ACBA-49E6-4710-B0CE-90D2F2F47FC1.jpg (398x255, 16K)

>Doraémon99
Sorry it's actually Doraemón99 #6422

Thanks add me as a friend

Kill all politicians
Kill all anti-whites
Make white babies
All in that exact order but dont forget to make aryan allies for the time being. Hire a McRiceFarmer merc or roof korean if you need help.

Yes

JRodgers, also I've sent you a friend request just now.

This thread glows

Thanks

Thanks

Leafs aren't white

I was half kidding, but now I'm pretty fucking certain OP is a glownigger from the leaf government

stop immigration into white countries

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever00010200112221-189v49n22.gif (800x360, 183K)

I just went today costco too. Literally every other couple was a white guy with a pan faced gooklette or hispanics with 4 kids in tow. I saw the obligatory roastie coalburners too. There were maybe 5 white families with 2 kids there.

Attached: mutt.png (900x506, 464K)

Costco is a scam, nothing there is any cheaper than Walmart or Amazon, fuck even some stuff is more expensive especially when you factor in that you have to BUY a membership just to shop there.

Costco pays their employees well. Some of us don't want to give money to (((Walmart))).

I didn’t get the friend request can u send it again

What the hell is a glownigger

Yes

It’s sad desu

Sorry I meant to write desu not desu

Im in new york atm. Jesus biggest blackpill ive ever had and ive been to paris and london.

Shit I’m going there this April on a trip with friends is it really that bad

50 dead muslims is a pretty damn good trade off to what 2-4 white kids he coudve had realistically. Either way too many white scum racemix and non whites breed loke rabbits so even if whites were at replacment rate it woundt change much

NYC is literally 1/5 Jewish.

I find it pretty damn horrible. Most race mixers ive ever seen and a shitload of disgusting fookin jews