If he shot up a grooming gang or something then sure it can be justified...

If he shot up a grooming gang or something then sure it can be justified, but the people he shot are all beneficial members of Christchurch’s community. My friend works as an aviation engineers apprentice and one of the engineers there was killed. A kid from my friend’s school was killed. My friend is a commercial pilot and one of his pilot buddies was killed. Another friend’s boxing partner was shot. A Lincoln university lecturer was killed. My friend’s barber was shot. An NZ representative futsul player was killed. These a are all well integrated members of society that are doing their best to provide for a country that has given them so much.

Attached: 8A4633F2-8D5C-44AF-86E5-18D445B626AE.jpg (720x404, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Christchurch yemen drone
webmshare.com/AA96E
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/16/two-men-killed-in-2013-drone-strike-were-allegedly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read his manifesto dumbass

Oh look. Another Mossad thread pretending like the event went exactly as the MSM says. pathetic.

And how many productive members of society got shot, tortured and blown up in for instance Bataclan? How many in Nice? Manchester? etc etc.

You're confusing feeling with thinking. Stop that. Truth is this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Looking at survivors there was not a single English speaker among the crowd.
The same mosque produced ISIS soliders

The muslims here arent to be feared is my point. They are well integrated. I understand tarrant’s viewpoint, but even then I don’t see why he didn’t attack the Chinese, who generally don’t integrate well, stick to their own communities, and have pro-china anti-west ideologies. I’m not saying it is justified in either case, but when I think of an immigration problem here I think of the Chinese. Can anyone explain?

And how can you tell? You do know that that particular mosque had produced at least two caliphate fighters?
They are not well integrated.

Where did his hate for muslims in particular come from?

This whole thing is just a cover up for the real problem happening right now... drug aliens

>They are well integrated.

Which is why they can't string togehter a coherent sentence in English language. Shill on redditor. 99% of the mosque couldn't pass an English test for middle schoolers.

I was not aware. Can you provide a source?

Watch him ignore me and the fact that none of the survivors could speak English properly.

>I knew this guy who was killed
No you didn't. This is complete LARP. Not even good LARP, either.

I'm sure somebody can find archives because they are out there, it was from stuff.co.nz and it was purged within hours of this shooting.
That's food for thought, isn't it?

Shut up you paki retsrd

Make it less obvious you are a paki

>an eye for an eye
stop being so fucking retarded, nazi.

Neither can any race that arives in the west, especially older people. A lot never have any intention of learning english. This is a problem, but not exclusive to muslims. As long as tgeir kids learn english I dont have too much of an issue.

Is the UN “replaced” us all legally to import low IQ slaves, it would be justifiable.

The thing that sent him over the edge was the mosque sharing a video celebrating whites low birth rate

You don't know this because you didn't read his manifesto, you're just some dumb cunt dribbling

Fuck off idiot, imagine making a thread as if you're knowledgeable and you haven't even read his manifesto. Fucking idiot

Thats why they were all praying on a friday when everyone else is working.

And i seen a bunch of Somalis. So you talk BS

Said the one who wants to skin "nazis" alive in another thread. I recognize your style of posting, boy.
And I'm by no means a nazi, nor a "nazi".

An eye for an eye is the only language savages speak. Hence why it has taken this long for someone to shoot up a mosque.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Christchurch yemen drone

youre talking to nazis. these murdering fucks will justify killling anyone they deem a threat to their agenda.
stop trying to communicate with them and treat them like wild animals waiting to be skinned on sight.

>who generally don’t integrate well, stick to their own communities, and have pro-china anti-west ideologies.
So what is exactly the difference?

Attached: 1552844526423m.jpg (1024x804, 129K)

Maybe you should lurk moar

Attached: 89A5D451-5511-4029-91E4-EC349E626E19.png (1003x658, 282K)

in the game of war targets of opportunity are tactical application of said game

eye for an eye like whites killed muslims in the middle east, so muslims kill whites. now whites are killing muslims again. the cycle continues. this has to stop.
you are going to fucking die a real fucking young death you fucking nazi prick.
you better watch out you fucking nazi RAT.
nobody fucking likes your murdering dumbfucking ass and we all want you and your friends dead.

>Neither can any race that arives in the west, especially older people. A lot never have any intention of learning english.

Whites usually don't migrate to countries without knowing the language and learn to master it in under 3 years in a wast majority of cases. You are right, it's not a muslim problem though, it's a nonwhite problem.

Isn't that mosque notorious for giving financial air to ISIS?

How come you missed the mosque?

Go fucking kill yourself fucking nazi rat.

That mosque sent people to ISIS

The only ones who will die are the pacifists going quietly into the night.

that's rough man, I feel for you
late stage multiculturalism is really brutal

>As long as tgeir kids learn english I dont have too much of an issue.

Their kids speak a broken version of the native language and cause problems with whites. They form gangs as early as 12 and beat up white kids in higher numbers

>has to stop
I agree. We can stop it by sending the muslims home once and for all

>My friend
Shut up muzzle, you have to go back.

I know right? like normal people dont arm themselves to protect again these pussy bitch murdering nazi cowards

Attached: 1552722802048.jpg (720x960, 66K)

>youre talking to nazis
That term lost all power after people like you started calling everyone except themselves "nazis". You've made it into a pointless term.

>this has to stop
I agree, hence why I support mass deportations. Don't like it? Fuck off. Better than a blood bath. Islam is not fucking compatible with the western world and the sooner you get that into your dim skull, the better it will be for you.

Call me nazi one more time and maybe it'll become true this time? Don't forget to click your heels while doing it.

>My friend is a commercial pilot and one of his pilot buddies was killed.
Good. No more 9/11 then.
> Another friend’s boxing partner was shot.
Good, He's not going to beat someone to death.
>A Lincoln university lecturer was killed.
Good. He won't spread propaganda shit to kids.
>My friend’s barber was shot.
No more beards. Great.
>These a are all well integrated members of society
No

Have you ever heard of an omelette being made without breaking any eggs?

Every mosque everywhere is a grooming gang, that's how Islam spreads.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

why did their mosque produce multiple isis fighters? Someone who travels to Syria to murder and rape non-believers doesn't really sound well integrated to me.

talk to me again when you decide to shoot up a mosque you fucking filthy nazi.
your life is fucking over you dumbfuck no future fuck. stop struggling and try to defend you pathetic self.
wake the fuck up and go fucking die. there no more fucking hope for you you giant tub of literal dogshit.

any mosque found to have terrorist connections should be shut down an no mosque allowed within 100 miles of that area, and if we had leaders that were worth their pay, policies like that would become a reality and maybe the native populations of nations might start trusting them again. maybe it's gone to far now

>>an eye for an eye
You're right, that is retarded, we need to go harder.

he's dipping and that's haram

>everyone he killed was a rocket surgeon literal walking deity paragon of virtue
yeah im sure they dindu nuffin

I did. But it was on chem and we used acid. I dont think majority of slimes deserve that.

if it scares these nazi cowards from shooting up a place with their pussy bitch sneak attacks why not?

Get a job hippie

i guess recruting for isis is a bad idea when there are ppl around with balls to defend their values.

>the people he shot are all beneficial members of Christchurch’s community
lmao

webmshare.com/AA96E

Well if they tell you they're harmless obviously they must be! I mean why would they lie? roflmao

But I don't support lighting up civilians. I don't support when muslims kill civilians, I don't support this guy for killing muslims, but one thing I do is understand that this was an inevitable reaction and that people getting pissy about it should shut the fuck up. You fuck with something too much and in the end it decides to fuck you back.

And don't come here with your "oh but your armies do this or that" bullshit. Armies are armies, civilians are civilians. But there are no civilians to you are there, you jihadi cunt.

Any member should be deported, the end.

>shitskins
>beneficial to any society ever

Lol.

i have a job. you dont have a future. go shoot up a mosque already you dumbfuck nazi.

>go shoot up a mosque
reported

dont give me that bullshit you dumb nazi motherfucker. your life ends this year.
remember me when you fucking die next month or so.

After every Muslim terror attack in Europe all we kept hearing from the fucking Left and MSM was hermeneutical bullshit like "more people die in road traffic accidents than terrorist attacks, bigot" or "you're more likely to be struck by lightening".

Well guess what? More Muslims die in road traffic accidents than in "white supremacy" terrorist attacks. And, more muslims die at the hands of other muslims.

We don't care, and you can't make us.

They can/have reproduce(d). Simply as that. I wouldnt foster a tapeworm because it helps me lose weight

>read his manifesto dumbass
>ANYTHING that that dumb LARP can contain can ever justify killing unarmed innocent people violently
he he
sick help, you mentally ill person

lol. Fucking jihadi barbarian with empty threats. Get the fuck out of here.

>Said the one who wants to skin "nazis" alive in another thread. I recognize your style of posting, boy.
I recommend all Jow Forumsposters go to 4+Jow Forums's /leftypol/. Not to post obviously because they'll just ban you, but to learn the enemies patterns of speech and thought, so you can spot them in other environments.

Why no blood on scene?

>be a pussy bitch about to sneak attack
>see some retard outside with a rifle
>sneak attack him

don't shoot up a mosque, attack your local antifa instead

How's that so? Explanation maybe? I think you just don't even fucking realize what you are talking about. Otherwise you are some retarded jewish fag.

at least that you dont deny youre going die this year and your life is putrid shit.
how's life being on the bottom barrel of the society you murdering nazi dumbfuck? everyone else is doing fine.

Part and parcel........kek

0/10 trolling, try harder next time.

lot of "friends" for a chan poster

I'm a firm believer in letting antifa fuck themselves up. As for the muslims? Well, they're busy stabbing one another over petty shit and "honour".

I'm curious, are you using a script to formulate these posts or do you actually type out that drivel?

>telling terrorists to go kill themselves in their hugboxes is trolling now
ok retard

I support the extermination of everyone living in New Zealand and Canada.

1) read what he wrote, he explained why in there
2) You are treating the situation in the west as isolated individuals, rather than on group terms. There is a de facto war happening between whites and nonwhite migrants across the west. Between groups. It doesn't matter whether an individual muslim himself is a terrorist or a rapist, just as a muslim who might kill westerners in revenge for ZOG wars in the middle east cares whether or not the victim had anything directly to do with that. Because it's about groups overall.

That mosque supporter ISIS. Innocent? Yeah right. Good riddance

>And how many productive members of society got shot, tortured and blown up in for instance Bataclan? How many in Nice? Manchester? etc etc.
Other than being senseless crimes committed by people of similar mindset, what does one thing have to do with the other? Do you believe all Muslims are connected to a collective consciousness or something? Or some "eye for an eye" edgy shit?
Fucking retards...

He did it to save the BLOOD not your civnat wetdream. You pole smoking faggot

You actually think this is where he posted? Is that what your subreddit told you? Go to infinity/cripplechan. That's where he posted.

Is it possible to be this retarded?

Sup, Molenbeek. I happen to believe that Islam is not compatible with modern society. If only we had 800 years for you cunts to grow up a bit in, you could have been. We don't have 800 years for you to unfuck your shit and stop living by the code of a highwayman from the 6th century.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/16/two-men-killed-in-2013-drone-strike-were-allegedly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/

Clearly it is WN autist crap that is incompatible with modern society, hence why WN autists salivate at the idea of increasing tensions that lead to a tear up in society because chaos is a ladder

Bitch please, your entire religion is based around fighting and subjugating non-believers. We don't fucking want you or your shit.

>he doesnt want chaos
This is why people before kept their mouth shut before posting, but now it seems that they cant even bother to integrate the least.

I am not Muslim

>Dives in to protect muslims from the "Evil White Nationalist" who is nothing of the sort.
Yeah, sure you're not, Molenbeek.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

>Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch.

>Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts' weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. "Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical."

Do not be willfully ignorant

>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Frightening how fast that got scrubbed off the net within hours of the shooting, huh?
It's almost like there's an agenda there.

If the jihadis blew up a gang or something, that'd be one thing, but they killed productive people of society.

Attached: hebdo.jpg (620x350, 35K)

You know that the dude on the floor is a Muslim right?

you should exercise more caution when picking your friends user.

wait
are you telling me it hit mostly innocent people like every time Muslims blow people up
i am literally (literally) shocked

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>he objects to the unlawful execution of Muslims, hence he must be a Muslim
So logically flawed. Perhaps I am just a non-sociopathic person. I don't care what religion or race they are, they are just people. Clearly you have never spent time with anyone of a different background than yours because then you'd know that we are all basically the same thing. Besides the senseless loss of life in a cruel manner and the pain to the families, I am afraid that will result in attacks where Norwegians, Belgians, etc. will die. But of course, you don't give a fuck since you are safe in your room. For you, as long as your autistic fantasies have a chance to make it into reality, you don't give a fuck that a bunch of the white people you are so proud of will die in a stupid cycle of violence. Sadly, on the long run the only result will be than white nationalism and right wing politics will become even more taboo than they currently are. This truly is acceleration, but it does not end where Jow Forums thinks

Where's your sixth post, faggot?

Don't tell me you have nothing to say after your crocodile tear speech about the Good Muslims.

talk about clown world

we don't believe you mossad scum

Where in this thread did I condone this shit? I merely understand why it happened and why it will keep happening. Two incompatible cultures collide and guess what, I'm not cheering for the alien culture.
Now go get that tube of preparation h for your butthurt, Molenbeek.

how can this mindset exist? just because ISIS killed innocent people (btw Muslims were almost always included in the victims) that does not mean that unrelated people must die just because they were Muslims. this is just in the same way that the people at Bataclan did not deserve to pay for France government blowing shit up in North Africa or the Middle East