>StateDept Press Brief (SoS Pompeo) 3/15/19
dvidshub.net/video/665637/
>StateDept Press Brief (SpecRep4Venezuela Abrams) 3/15/19
dvidshub.net/video/665689/
>This Week@State 3/15/19
youtu.be/FYbePeNEABI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: attendchurch.jpg (1024x768, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/02/25/trump-dhs-revoking-visas-spouses-skilled-foreign-workers/2977486002/
apnews.com/af878855969c4b48bc8b083b91c67018
cnbc.com/2019/02/25/trumps-student-and-work-visa-policies-push-legal-immigrants-to-canada.html
outline.com/CbYzBE
archive.fo/VNuIh
lulz.com/kiwi-farms-new-zealand-attack-police-censorship-intimidation-2874/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/11/exclusive-president-donald-trump-on-immigration-i-dont-want-to-have-anyone-coming-in-thats-on-welfare/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/12/ban-on-welfare-dependent-immigration-to-u-s-expected-this-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=tSEE9U5UYJ4
archive.fo/QyqbI
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1107420505479528448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Attached: 1498104182377.png (1160x961, 463K)

MAGA

Hydrate and McNuketh the niggers.

Attached: Apu wants wadur.gif (500x326, 53K)

And how many white babies do you have, Ann?

BEEP BEEP THIRTY FOOT WALL COMING THROUGH

Attached: BUILD_WALL_DEMO.webm (640x360, 2.39M)

correct on the feminist angle, but the plastic surgery is a roastie meme

Attached: 2017 Plastic Surgery Data.jpg (876x2312, 458K)

>>NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHOSE PRESENCE HAS BEEN EXCUSED BY TRUMP:
>11 TO 50 MILLION (depending on whether you believe the propaganda or the facts).
Why would this be a bad thing? Isn't America a "nation of immigrants" or something?

maggers

Attached: awu.png (596x660, 15K)

screw water, it's time for bourbon

Attached: 1549136650130.jpg (530x716, 89K)

I do, asian filth are awful.
>Votes democrats
>Literal bugs in collectivism
>Need dick sucking seaniggers and race traitors to defend their retardation and revise history
>Claim they shouldn't race mix yet constantly post yellow fever garbage
>Abe is a tool bag but its okay when he does it
>T-they keep jewish influence ou- oh wait Abetard allowed more media influence in his country which include UN/EU trash in their news unfiltered
>Whine about drugs but are okay with pedophiles
>Allow murders off easy because muh drone mentality
>In debt and have been in a depression for over 2 decades
>Now allowing more rapefugees and work visas for seatrash
Yeah based

Attached: 1460971277189.png (604x608, 10K)

Are there Awoos more crudely drawn than this?

Attached: 1535220523185.png (900x1000, 253K)

>inb4 it's not a wall if it isn't 100000ft high and made out of titanium

Attached: panic awoo.jpg (172x204, 20K)

Im so tired of people virtue signaling about the wall but I do voluntarily come here so its my fault.

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your Sunday. Could you take a couple minutes to respond to the following questions?

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you grade the Trump presidency?
2. What in your opinion is the Trump administration's greatest achievement to date?
3. What issues should the Trump administration focus MORE on?
4. What issues should the Trump administration focus LESS on?
5. Name two areas, if any, where you disagree most with President Donald Trump.
6. If given the opportunity for a paid position in President Trump's reelection campaign, which of the following would you be interested in: 1) Research, 2) PR/social media, 3) Security, 4) Logistics

Thank you in advance for your time!

Attached: dab2d405730473923d33a32e814950cd.jpg (720x742, 69K)

It also doesn't have nigger launchers. We've been fooled.

Attached: Nigger launcher blueprint.png (596x432, 13K)

I hope this week is somewhat exciting. Has been pretty dull for the past few.

Attached: The elusive Florida Man.jpg (498x353, 256K)

I bet I could do worse

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT LIFE YOU ORANGE CHEETO TINY DICKED COCKGOBBLER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY CAN'T I HAVE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY ABOUT HOW RETARDED YOU ARE

I CAN'T RESPECT YOU ANYMORE TRUMP AND IT MAKES ME SAD

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: _102495353_780a0870-8683-45ea-be79-0473ed17d9d8.jpg (660x660, 66K)

>Anons(nonwhite) are in the thread(!)

>and don't forget it's potato day everyone
Death to this

Attached: 1552790870867.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

>>Votes democrats
Gotta remember this, Anons.
>>Claim they shouldn't race mix yet constantly post yellow fever garbage
Race mixing is disgusting.
>Abe is a tool bag but its okay when he does it
>T-they keep jewish influence ou- oh wait Abetard allowed more media influence in his country which include UN/EU trash in their news unfiltered
What has Abe done?

Attached: Regirock at computer.jpg (598x450, 60K)

Cruder!
Show us your skills.

You ask too many questions.

Attached: 1548041172262.webm (1000x563, 1.54M)

Trumps in mid term ...wait til the dem primaries heat up

50/100, he basically was a giant delay on horrible things but didn't help anything at the same time. Yanggang now.

not to be rude lads but isnt the trump meme dead at this point?
are you going to meme for someone that wants to increase immigration for corporate profits and has done more in 2 years for israel than european-americans?

sassanachs out
this here is a celtic thread

Attached: 1548497610011.png (1920x1090, 1.65M)

What? I thought we were getting a wall so large we could see it from another galaxy!? We've been duped!
I'm off the Trump Train and on Yang Gang. Where's my $1000/month?!

Attached: 1549056149791.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

not to be rude lad but isnt the britain meme dead at this point?

>are you going to meme for someone that wants to increase immigration for corporate profits and has done more
northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/02/25/trump-dhs-revoking-visas-spouses-skilled-foreign-workers/2977486002/
apnews.com/af878855969c4b48bc8b083b91c67018
>Worker visas in doubt as Trump immigration crackdown widens
>By MATT SEDENSKY
>February 25, 2019
cnbc.com/2019/02/25/trumps-student-and-work-visa-policies-push-legal-immigrants-to-canada.html
>Trump’s tough student and work visa policies are pushing legal immigrants to Canada
outline.com/CbYzBE
Approval Rate Declines for H-1B Visas
LOUISE RADNOFSKY FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Stay up to date on every little thing, nigger.

Attached: Behind the scenes.png (1920x1080, 273K)

Attached: uk yes 2.jpg (916x874, 169K)

According to a previous tweet by an individual who uploaded a video of it's construction, the tallest example there is fifty six feet.

Attached: 1513864461259.jpg (900x1200, 107K)

not him but I'll weigh in
>be asian
>born into an ethno state
>overwhelming majority share the same cultural and religious views and shares the same traditions and values
>most peaceful countries on earth
>have all of that and decide to leave
>usually go to shithole liberal central like LA
Imagine the kind of person that leaves that. Obviously they are going to vote democrat. The conservative, right wingers who despise race mixing as much as us and puke at the thought of shaking the hand of a shitskin stay in their own countries.

Attached: 1547564130194.jpg (3000x1999, 594K)

5/10
Probably jobs
Coming up with a cogent 2020+ strategy to rival China's 2025 plan
Immigration - hopefully after we Veto and get some damn Wall we never hear about this until the 2020 debates
That he needs Twitter to spread his message, its just disgraceful
He doesn't allow even a modicum of fact checking in his speech, leading to lots of lies
1) Research as I am a librarian by profession

Attached: 1552793197876.jpg (800x820, 113K)

>6. If given the opportunity for a paid position in President Trump's reelection campaign, which of the following would you be interested in: 1) Research, 2) PR/social media, 3) Security, 4) Logistics
Is this a recruitment drive? Katrina is that you?

Jow ForumsYangForPresidentHQ/

feast your eyes

Attached: anawoo.png (1274x631, 24K)

Is that Zbignew guy a baddie or a goddie?

>That he needs Twitter to spread his message, its just disgraceful
>He doesn't allow even a modicum of fact checking in his speech, leading to lots of lies
You almost had me.

Forgive the inability to post many images in one post but I was sure if anyone would appreciate it it would be /ptg/.

Delhi's Dying Holy River
>The Yamuna River is more raw sewage than freshwater these days, and that’s taking a heavy toll on local people.
archive.fo/VNuIh

>Before you can see the Yamuna River or hear its roar, you smell its nauseating stench from a distance. When you finally glimpse it, the waterway looks like a sewer. Originating from the pristine Himalayan ranges further up north, the water of the Yamuna River carries with it raw sewage, untreated industrial runoff, and garbage as it flows through Delhi

>More than three-quarters of the pollution of the Yamuna, considered one of the most scared Indian rivers in Hindu lore, is found in a small stretch in Delhi – about 14 miles – that covers roughly 2 percent of the river’s total length, according to a monitoring committee overseeing its cleaning.

>The Okhla area in South Delhi was the city’s prime fishing ground from the late 19th century to the early 20th century, according to the Delhi Gazetteers, but there’s no freshwater anymore. Instead, there’s a flow of untreated sewage, thanks to the discharge of toxic industrial chemicals released into the river.

>The pollution has killed most of the fish population, but desperate fishermen, mostly migrants from the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal, still cast their nets for whatever little they can catch.

> While the Indian government claims that it is spending millions of rupees on the cleaning of the Yamuna, the visible evidence gives a completely different picture, as shown in these photos.

Photo #1 (Avinash Giri)
>The Delhi Pollution Control Committee’s analysis last year said the dissolved oxygen levels in the river were nearly zero.

Attached: delhiriverq.jpg (1000x667, 521K)

Trump is death, he hates whites. Yang will allow us to operate a little longer. Jews must be removed.

www.donaldjtrump.com/get-involved/

Not posting this because I agree or disagree with anything in the article. Just found it interesting.

>lulz.com/kiwi-farms-new-zealand-attack-police-censorship-intimidation-2874/

Attached: InterestingArticle.png (1968x1014, 236K)

could be worse hans, theres potential to reclaim our little island
youre fucked

Magla ?

He passed a law which allows foreign influences on their medias in, anything, why do you think BBC propaganda has gone full force there? He too threw millions at useless shit for woman, but I guess its okay when japs do it. Also their youth is as bad as ours, they're voting mostly liberal, Abe is hated by them. The only thing not voting his ass out is that they're mostly lazy.

Attached: 1534106218020.jpg (249x249, 18K)

Photo #2
>Water coming from the Okhla Barrage on the Yamuna in South Delhi overflows with toxic froth and filth, which is full of chemical waste coming from manufacturing plants.

Attached: okhlabarrage.jpg (1000x667, 531K)

stale and now even incorrect copy pasta is stale.
but in some effort you worthless discord degenerate

>At a glance, this seems to be a snow-covered river, but its stench is nauseating, even from a distance.

Photo #5
>Although the National Green Tribunal (NGT), a special tribunal that handles cases regarding the environment, has banned the dumping of waste on the floodplains of the river, people can be seen openly throwing garbage into the Yamuna.

Attached: garbagedumping.jpg (1000x667, 676K)

1. 8
2. Beyond keeping Hillary out? Probably foreign policy, including military and trade. Domestic policy has been hamstrung by Congressional and Judicial treason.
3. Immigration, drug enforcement (particularly on the west coast, the urban cores are needle hobo hell)
4. minority outreach, Israel
a) The Communist Control Act should have been invoked the minute he got to the Oval Office after inauguration and a complete purge of all three branches of government executed, including state and local. He has burned almost three years playing nice while third worlders flood into our country.
b) Chinese propaganda and manipulation of other governments is going completely unchecked. We should institute a 500% blanket tariff on all imports from China -and- Chinese influenced countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. until they stop.
6. Research or PR.

I was talking about what Abe did.
Not too shabby really.

That video should be mandatory to watch for every leftard. So they could see the results of their clueless policies.

Attached: 1549491070327.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Did something happen?

Attached: 2019-03-17_01-35-40.jpg (1099x1423, 172K)

Based and Whiskypilled

Attached: 1531338568964.jpg (426x240, 13K)

Photo #8
>Many ragpickers roam around the river bank, collecting the garbage dumped into the river, which they sell in the market.

Attached: ragpicker.jpg (1000x667, 448K)

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he stands by a few words ad-libbed into his State of the Union address and wants more legal immigration to the U.S. -- an apparent reversal of his administration’s policies.

Trump said Tuesday that immigration enriches the country and “I want people to come into our country, in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally," he said.

The words “in the largest numbers ever” weren’t in his prepared remarks. He has previously endorsed policies aimed at cutting legal immigration by as much as half, by reducing family-based green cards, limiting work visas, eliminating the diversity lottery and lowering refugee quotas.

But on Wednesday, Trump said he meant what he said.

“Yes, because we need people in our country because our unemployment numbers are so low,” he said in an interview with regional news organizations after he was asked whether he favors a change in policy to expand legal immigration, according to a reporter for The Advocate of Louisiana.

Photo #9
>Three-year-old Kiran (left) doesn’t know what a school looks like, but has started helping her grandmother (right) in picking trash. She has a keen eye for identifying useful articles.

Attached: threeyearoldscavenger.jpg (1000x667, 464K)

>why do you think BBC propaganda has gone full force there?
They are?
>Also their youth is as bad as ours, they're voting mostly liberal, Abe is hated by them.
>The only thing not voting his ass out is that they're mostly lazy.
Wew boy.

Attached: Confused Ferrus.jpg (451x343, 27K)

LMAO that's how you do it

Incorrect. 30' h x 56' w segments. Thirty feet high, fifty six feet at a time.

am i the only one not hearing any sound

Attached: sound.png (575x444, 264K)

Photo #12
>To catch fish, fishermen have to sail through the heaps of toxic froth containing harmful chemicals.

Attached: fishermen.jpg (1000x667, 488K)

over the next two weeks the mueller report will drop which will focus on obstruction while having nothing on it but still better than having nothing on muh russia. Get ready for the biggest packpeddle of media frauds in some time and the right laughing at the leftwing idiots that will then forever be known as this generations useful idiots that swallowed 2,5 years of lies and one of the worst conspiracy theories i have ever heard. Its gonna be amazing.

Attached: 1547592347609.jpg (226x223, 8K)

In reality.

Attached: 1551646436986.png (633x846, 375K)

Not really. Mulvaney shit on the morning talk shows while Trump and Melania went to church. It's been a comfy Potato Day for the most part

What did she say ?

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/11/exclusive-president-donald-trump-on-immigration-i-dont-want-to-have-anyone-coming-in-thats-on-welfare/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/12/ban-on-welfare-dependent-immigration-to-u-s-expected-this-year/

>the blackpills say trump has done nothing
no one else could have given us this much salt

i dont know theirs no sound

Attached: 1492884442996.jpg (1647x1815, 310K)

>Trump is death

youtube.com/watch?v=tSEE9U5UYJ4

Attached: 1512776805280.jpg (971x675, 205K)

middle class immigration is WORSE than low skilled for european quality of life

It worked just fine for me when I watched it an hour ago

Ah. Then it was mislabeled by the individual uploader. Though I doubt any would oppose a fifty six foot wall.

those 3rd world countries destroy their own lakes, rivers, soil from pollution

shit

It plays for me.

I hear it fine

so you are just hoping he is lying about what he says he wants in 2019/20?

>strauss set one of his works to poems by some german-scottish poet
>apparently wrote works promoting pederasty
>died of heart attack shortly after the nazis burned faggot books from that sex institute that invented transgenderism
fucking weimar, not even once

Attached: 1550960272897.jpg (415x512, 34K)

No welfare + no work permits for spouses = H1Bs can't bring their families over from India to high expense areas like Silicon Valley unless their employer pays better than fair market wages. That in turn cuts out at least 80% of the problem because employers won't do that.

Attached: 1546014102061.jpg (531x438, 71K)

Attached: beta.png (288x430, 143K)

at least its not the serial killer john money

From Hardware to Software: China’s 2019 Military Budget and Priorities
>Growth in military budget may have slowed slightly, but funding leaves plenty of room for the vital job of developing personnel.
archive.fo/QyqbI

>March has marked the budget season for the United States and China alike. Earlier this month, at the National People’s Congress, Beijing announced a 7.5 percentage increase in its projected defence spending over last year. It will spend $177.54 billion on sustaining, growing, and modernising its military. The United States, a little more than a year after acknowledging it was in an era of great-power competition again, announced a $750 billion defence budget.

>Headlines have zeroed on the relative decrease in spending growth on defence. After all, in 2018, China’s defence budget growth stood at 8.1 per cent. Percentages can be misleading, however. China’s military modernisation objectives remain as ambitious as ever. It continues to plan for multiple contingencies and allocate resources as necessary.

>Commensurate with its rapid economic growth and growing global ambitions, China has pursued a large-scale modernisation – and more recently reorganisation – of its military. Under President Xi Jinping, the People’s Liberation Army has diversified away from its historical focus as a land-based force towards the seas.

>But the core missions that motivate China haven’t changed – the list has simply gotten longer as the country has risen. A contingency in the Taiwan Strait remains the PLA’s primary war-fighting scenario and nearly every aspect of Chinese military modernisation and expansion is meant to assist in that mission.

>Looking at China’s top-line defence spending figures is a limited source of insight into the priorities the country is pursuing. Unlike other countries – certainly the United States – China’s defence spending allocations is notoriously opaque.

Attached: victoryparade2015beijing.jpg (800x533, 121K)

Attached: 1544037762902.png (396x385, 7K)

>5 manlets tall only
How am I supposed to resist polejumping this shit?

FUCK IRELAND AND FUCK IRISH "PEOPLE"

>Of course, from the outside, it’s plainly visible that China has accepted it must prepare for decades of sustained great-power competition with the United States. The PLA Navy continues to add hulls to its growing fleet. Another indigenous aircraft carrier is under construction with additional units planned for future years.

>China has also pursued advances in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities – on land, air, sea, and in space – both at the tactical and strategic levels. It is pursuing advanced strategic nuclear-capable weaponry, including hypersonic boost-glide vehicles capable of stressing US theatre missile defence systems. After years, too, the PLA Air Force once again has a nuclear mission.

>In coming years, China is likely to devote more attention to developing personnel and, most importantly, generating experience. Unlike the United States, China has not fought a war against a state adversary in decades. Today, even as it accumulates the hardware, Beijing lacks the software to give it confidence.

>Slowing defence budgets can thus be misleading. Even if Beijing might not procure hardware at the astonishing rates of recent years – consider that China’s rate of naval hull production between 2014 and 2018 outpaced that of the British, German, Spanish and Indian navies combined – it will accrue greater experience.

>Recent years have seen the Chinese air force flying farther, the navy sailing farther, and the rocket force conducting new kinds of exercises. To enable a more expeditionary navy, China’s naval aviators have been accruing flying hours. As China matures as a military great power with an ambitious range of objectives and potential missions, expect the focus to shift from hardware to software.

Attached: shipdenialmissilesvictoryparade2015.jpg (1440x889, 274K)

TRUMP KEKED

Attached: 1552854066898m.jpg (1009x1024, 133K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1107420505479528448

NEW!

Attached: 1524955162198.png (543x351, 61K)

Weimar republic is one of the blackest of red pills. Jews dedicated their entire purpose in the late 19th and 20th century into subverting control of our homelands.

Attached: smug fren.png (657x527, 35K)

Attached: 1552853734370.jpg (211x212, 10K)

this week he better do something epic

FUCK YOU

>>In coming years, China is likely to devote more attention to developing personnel and, most importantly, generating experience. Unlike the United States, China has not fought a war against a state adversary in decades. Today, even as it accumulates the hardware, Beijing lacks the software to give it confidence.
Imagine if they start a proxy war just to practice with and train their military.