Boom, headshot

boom, headshot

Attached: HALP ME aussie shooting.webm (648x360, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552636138398.webm
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552840893394.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552866313911.webm
spankbang.com/32ozs/video/what is this
youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus
youtube.com/watch?v=DZHQwtIkgv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Videogames got very realistic in 2019.

Mind blowing CGI

Please ling full game. I missed the live stream.

This guy had serious training. Even if I wanted to pull something like this off, I would not be able to tag someone through those posts in a split second

What would you guys do in that situation? I feel like I could persuade him somehow to make me live, or I'll call him a faggot before he kills me.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552636138398.webm

Basic progression in urban environment training will get you used to this. You just got aim to the obvious exits most of the time. If you know how to lead your shots you can get fairly consistent hits without having mad skills.

Go to encyclopedia dramatica, it is on the front page. If not then type high score into the search bar and click on Brenton Tarrant.

b&r

Attached: navy seal gif.gif (326x52, 132K)

why is my flag "europe". and no i didnt select memeflag

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

That guy has some crazy accuracy

there are actually things you can attach to rifles, or in some cases, have them attached by default called "sights", if you look down these nifty little things you can tell where your bullets are going to hit! crazy huh?

what the fuck are you doing. dont tell the nonwhites that

This guy was pretty funny, but I'm sad for all those that died. There's a non violent solution to every problem.

Be careful newfag

Attached: 1552776516961.png (999x442, 200K)

Attached: megakekradiant.gif (680x366, 1.67M)

You're on an IP Jow Forums doesn't recognize, either as a result of a VPN, or just because it's a weird fucking area.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552840893394.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552866313911.webm

Whose shoes are those?

Kek

Topkek
These are some of the best Jow Forums memes we've had in years

yeah but we have to admit that we're fucked in the head for laughing at this stuff

Too sloppy for a tier 1 operator but he do show some proficiency and fast acting with little hesitation. The shooting through the car window is also interesting, something I don't think most people would not think of doing without prior training.

Attached: 1546031851377.gif (500x380, 169K)

If I could tackle him I would try. If I couldn't I would hide and if I realize i'm about to die then I tell the guy to suck my dick.

In that situation I'd burn down the fucking mosque and try harder not to drop .223 spaghetti everywhere, because I'm not a shitskin.

We only had RuneScape back in the day
Graphics are so good nowadays

Attached: muslim slayer task.png (765x503, 394K)

>49
didn't he make it to 50 with some muzzie dying in the hospital?

Attached: Aussie shitposter.png (600x488, 81K)

judging by the video you wouldnt get a chance to do either. He was the terminator.

This needs to be edited due to them finding another body which made the count 50. You wouldn't think one body would matter but he passed Omar "you're a fag so taste this mag" Mateen.

she forgot her go go shoes

that first scene with the dude crawling away was fucking kino

spankbang.com/32ozs/video/what is this

I was considering that, Friday night when we were first watching it go down. But now I'm starting to reconsider. Maybe we're right in the head, and it's the virtue signaling cucks taking part in ritual grief theater who are fucked up. Maybe we're supposed to be like this, and we're supposed to feel a simple elemental joy when a warrior of our tribe delivers grievous harm to the enemy tribe, and the whole "love everybody, feel compassion and empathy for everybody, we're all the same" mindset is an artificially cultivated one that doesn't fit our nature. I mean we're all the products of 100,000 years of constant devastating internecine warfare molding our genepool; maybe we're supposed to be remorseless, vengeful and sadistic towards out-groups, and the whole "love everyone, tolerate everyone" conceit is an artificial conceit imposed upon us to spiritually neuter us. By jews, probably.

It's made me think.

Why do I laugh at this Jesus forgive me

>nonviolent solution
Literally just making them go back to middle east or africa

Someone needs to make a parody of the team fortress promo and this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus

Wartime mentality. It's not abnormal. We're pretty much living on the brink right now. lol as I was writing this, a much better description was posted.

The way I see it is that we are at war and what he did is just another small battle in that war. These events will continue until our governments stop waging war.

what was she doing to begin with?(i need an indepth analysis or/and thinking regarding this, due to relativity).

some sort of arab priviledge?

Wow what a shit aim, he had to come closer and then had to shoot TWICE.

HELP ME HELP ME

Attached: 1510798436363.jpg (916x963, 531K)

I was having a talk with a guy I work with. He was trying to virtue signal, telling me murder is murder and it is horrific.
I tried to tell him the Muslims have been slaughtering jews as a sport and that I don't have any sympathy for the victims in this video.
He was looking at me like I'm insane.
Maybe I am, or maybe you're right and he's just a beta cuck.
You can call me a kike now.

Steady Aim perk slot 3

Stop... I can't take much more.

THIS

There is one, too big for me to upload.

Attached: Help Me.png (647x648, 237K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This is all because of you kike

>cars just driving by casually

Attached: 1548502503472.jpg (345x336, 23K)

I worked in law enforcement for a decade and a half, and there's one weird thing I've noticed. Non-whites are REALLY loud when injured, even when the injury is quite minor. Whites suffer in silence. Why is that? I'm not going to state my ethnicity as I don't want to taint the answers I'm given - I'm just curious why non-whites wail and scream at the slightest injury when whites will remain silent when fatally wounded even? I've personally seen this behaviour cost dozens of lives where non-whites were wailing because they had minor cuts and abrasions meanwhile white people died because they were silent and patiently waiting. It's almost like they demand to be treated first no matter the triage situation.

Yea looks like VR has made amazing progress

Contine.... YOU FUCKED ITUP

That's the most fucked up thing about all of this. "Our" governments always jump to the defense of anyone whom attacks us, but will condemn us in a block when anyone tries to do something about it. The UK is the best example of this. People being killed left, and right by foreigners, and the government doesn't lift a finger to help. The only way to cope with this, is to adapt to the situation mentally.

Stop posting this shit.

AhahahahbahahahahHaha

New Pewdiepie video. Note the title of the video.

They probably thought it was some muslim killing white kids and wasnt all that out of the ordinary

Are you not laughing?

Well he clearly stated he wouldn't be killing anyone but Muslims in his manifesto. If you were at the mosque he would consider you a convert and you would be shot. However if you were just walking by he probably wouldn't harm you assuming you're white. Near the end of the video he drives away and still shoots some Muslims on the street and passes by 2 white girls without harming them even though they're in his way.

Just think of the centuries prior.
Do you think the mongols once thought "Ohh maybe we shouldn't be so mean to these guys" accompanying Genghis Khan while committing every atrocity possible ? Of course some groups were more barbaric than others, but overt empathy for enemies definitely wasn't a widespread believe.
So decide for yourself, who do you think has it right, the hundreds of generations before us or we, the modern west.

based

It would have been better if he didn't shoot her on the ground, got in the car, & just ran her over. Like HERES YOUR HELP YOU SHITSKIN BREEDING BITCH.

His tactics, reloads, and magazine retention, shot placement, and cardio were an absolute mess. He's had no training beyond shooting at a range and it showed.

He was a holosight noob desu

Give a thumbs up right back at him.

>>It would have been better if he didn't shoot her on the ground, got in the car, & just ran her over. Like HERES YOUR HELP YOU SHITSKIN BREEDING BITCH.
She might've lived.

yeah it is here

i just filed a report with the police and fbi. you will be arrested for terrorism and spreading obscene content. enjoy the gas chamber

Attached: 1552848020734.jpg (720x710, 52K)

He dropped his mags all over the place and I think he had jungle clips which are just meme tier.

Theory. Non-whites prefer swarm tactics and thus us auditory alarms to signal injury to attempt others from the same tribe to come to help.

Whites are more solitary due to living in more isolated, frigid regions over the course of their evolution. Making noise offers no benefit when you are alone so no noise is made. Whites have a higher degree of individuality which allows them to be separated, divided, and pitted against each other so they don't have the same strong "in group" preference as non-whites.

That's my take.

Fuck im so excoted to watch this shit after i get home from jew york

Why does it all look so painfully fake? He is shooting people at close range with an AR-15 and no blood splatter or dismemberment? Have movies, tv, video games lied to me and this is how it looks in real life?

As a psychologist I could give a long, and drawn out explanation for this, but it's really rather simple. White people are not rewarded by society when they cry out in pain. If a white child complains about being abused by a black teacher, nothing will come of it, and most likely they'll receive further punishment. If the roles are reversed, there will be a reward of some type. You'd be surprised how much behaviors are interconnected.

>It would have been better if he didn't shoot her on the ground, got in the car, & just ran her over. Like HERES YOUR HELP YOU SHITSKIN BREEDING BITCH.
Imagine the situation though. The guy is fucking pumped up on adrenaline, the only thing he going through his head is "kill as many of these invaders as you can, as fast as you can"

Yeah, that was a good head shot on a moving target without aiming down the sights.

Two thumbs up I think the same.
Fuck that Christchurch shooter he's an idiot.

Greatest Subaru ad of all time

He also had that optics on gun where u look thru viewer and put dot on target...

A good shot, but nothing too terribly impressive. 30 yards maybe? I have an AR with open sites and you can plink shit pretty easily. Hard to miss a body at that range.

He did amazing. You would probably have so much adrenaline pumping you’d forget your name and just spray everywhere. He remembered to doubletap and pulled off some twitch sharpshooter shots.

made an edited version I'll post in the next thread

Attached: muslim slayer task complete.png (765x503, 299K)

Yeah didn't they take isreal from you?

>As a psychologist

Basic tribalism is inherent in everyone.
Remember, a year ago, everyone here went absolutely batshit insane protection their own Sweet Team, just because they got it randomly assigned. You got the color and you was a part of a tribe.
Same here, as long as you can somewhat relate to the shooter, you will subconsciously root for him, and guess what, it unironicly happened through memes.
It's a high level psyop at this point, the shooting itself was just a kickstart, now is the main fase.

What is doubletap?

>the only thing he going through his head is "kill as many of these invaders as you can, as fast as you can"

Attached: My penis can only get so erect.gif (500x281, 936K)

>Have movies, tv, video games lied to me and this is how it looks in real life?
Yes. An AR15 round is just a long .22, with more powder. It doesn't dismember, it doesn't have the weight or size to push blood out of the body like that in most cases (there are some movie-esque blood splats in that video). It's fast, penetrative, and spins around in the body when it hits bone or what-have-you.
AR15's don't fire heavy rounds. They're smaller than typical hunting rifles. The fact that people are scared of them over other guns is a joke. Outside of an actual military engagement they're not much more practical than pappy's hunting rifle.

Real facts about gunfire:
Gunfire does NOT sound like gunfire in a city. Most people think it's rocks hitting metal or small firecrackers. That's why there isn't mass panic in the adjacent blocks.

Most people don't even realize they've been shot after a shooting. Unless something major is blown out of you, your adrenalin is pumping too hard for you to notice holes in your body.

5.56mm is SMALL CALIBUR. It is designed to kill humans as cheaply and quietly as possible. It is the minimum size of a bullet mathematically calculated to take a human down with a single torso shot. They do not dismember bodies.

nice

Why is it that so many shooters perform so badly in comparison ? It seems like most shooters enter a crowded area, start spraying and then chaos breaks out. Often they only manage to get a few, and even then mostly hit them in random, non vital areas.
Tarrant instead looks to be quite accurate in his firing.
I have no clue about weapon handling, it just seems that it isn't as easy as one might think.
Or is it that the average shooter is just incompetent ?

2 shots to the head to ensure death.

Ohter thread was archived while I was uploading.

Here's the full video once again.
ufile.io / hon2z

>the only thing he has going through his head is "kill as many of these invaders as you can, as fast as you can"

Attached: I don't know if I can fap to this.jpg (600x514, 40K)

with my last breath i call him a wh*toid

KARA BOGA

Attached: 4ba.jpg (720x478, 40K)

that bullet hit so hard she lost her shoes
>only in a mossad production

>He is shooting people at close range with an AR-15 and no blood splatter or dismemberment?
user, I...I am trying so hard not to be furious with you right now. I know you're nogunz and don't know any better, but that's so fucking ignorant, and you wasted those trips, and for fuck's sake, man.

.223/5.56 rounds, they're like airsoft pellets, except lethal. They don't dismember people or send gore flying everywhere, they enter the body through discrete holes and then tumble and spall to do their damage, internally. Yes, media lied to you, that don't inflict the kind of wounds you're picturing.

They're not battleaxes, they're each the tip of a fine rapier, and you can carry a whole shitload of them in the same space you'd need for half as much .308 or 7.62.

t. Pajeet