CHRISTCHURCH VIDEO AND MANIFESTO

If you are looking for the ORIGINAL VIDEO and MANIFESTO you can find them on the german chan (kohlchan.net).

Visit the following link or ask the german 'anons':
kohlchan.net/pol/res/9250.html

Save and spread while you can.

Attached: kraut_3.gif (300x100, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not turning us into Jihadist you Natbol shill. It's not going to work. We BTFO of your Spencer shit and we'll BTFO of your siege shit too.

Shut the fuck up cuck. The only faggots afraid of words are Jews and the elite; among them the shit-eating drones who see cacti labeled "diversity is strength" and proceed to fuck themselves into a mental prolapse so utterly mind-boggling, you never again question how low can the stupid go.

Screen shot this and go virtue-signal on Jewbook and Twatter. Then after you pat yourself on the back, seek a chiropractor to realign your non-existent spine so you can keep your self-praise coming.

Hope you die of AIDS, slowly and alone, in a puddle of your own excrement.

Well said, bro.

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 14K)

user, what does kohl mean tho? Google says it's кaпycтa(cabbage)

Thanks for the link. Based Germans exist. Keep spreading the word.

>cabbage
This.

Kohl means cabbage.

Attached: 228_lecker-gesund-kohl-t_0.jpg (767x430, 31K)

Thanks. I hadn't seen the video. Honestly I expected it to be more gruesome.
What I don't get is how was that 40 people? That was the first mosque right? I thought like 40 were killed but that looked more like 20 or so. Do I just suck at counting?

What the fuck? I thought weapons are loud. Why are his weapons so quiet?

Why you guys have 2 boards named after a vegetable? Is there some hidden meaning to this

BOY THERE SURE IS A (((SUSPICIOUS))) AMOUNT OF MANIFESTO SHILLING ON THE BOARD TONIGHT
You schizo jews need to stop with the "read the manifesto" thing. Its obviously Mossad because you shill it so fucking much

Attached: 1552860336985.png (673x713, 382K)

Mossad wrote it you dumbfuck

>2 boards
What do you mean? Kohlchan is the descendant of Krautchan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageboard
>A primarily German-language imageboard that was founded in 2007.[47] The name is an allusion to the ethnophaulism Kraut for Germans. In 2009, after the Winnenden school shooting, the Interior Minister of Baden-Württemberg cited a post on the imageboard in a press conference that appeared to forewarn of the shooting, but was later found to be fake.[48][49][50] The site also features a popular English language board, Jow Forums, which is also the origin of the Polandball internet phenomenon. In March 21, 2018 the imageboard was shut down. Two days later the imageboard kohlchan was founded as a replacement.

Based

Attached: 1552672448264m.jpg (1024x762, 83K)

>Kohlchan is the descendant of Krautchan.
I'm retarded then, didn't know that.
Anyway thanks for saving vid.

>people shill against the shooter and ascribe false motives to him
>people say that his motives and political leanings were clearly explained in the manifesto
>"omfg shills why won't you let me say this patently false thing about him"
Okay, Moshe

the manifesto was most likely written by Mossad

Attached: 1552862130443.png (1390x1160, 1.51M)

Why?

because its zionist

Question: why does MY video have 864 x 480 resolution? ALL the other "originals" seem to have less resolution. I know i was right there at the beginning, but, i cant FIND any equal resolution, no matter how many times i download and try, its always less than my resolution.

speaker it was recorded on in the gopro. shoot a big GUN over a phone call? you will get similar effect.

Attached: 1552864300517.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

>(((Rosenberg)))

where did you download it from?

Upload you video to the german chan please.

What is he saying around 6:13 when he pulls out the shotgun?
Sounds like: "There goes the fucking ___est"
Help

Bump!

True detective season 3.