Where is my homeland?

Where is my homeland?

Attached: IMG_2446.jpg (512x288, 139K)

Venezuela? how the f are we supposed to know. it is people like YOU, allowed to actually create THREADS OF NOTHING that are ruining the interent with your status updates.

go back to web2 app land where all the destructionists hang out getting off on likes and shitty arguments.

here my friend

Attached: 1552573913930.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

In heaven, my friend.

you are now apart of the diaspora class, welcome
I'm so terribly sorry you haven't established a homeland yet

Attached: 06-diane-feinstein.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 143K)

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE MY COUNTRY LIESSSSS

Wherever the people in your community, on a micro and macro level, accept you

Mutts R Us

Jow Forums

Attached: welcometopol.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

home is where the heart is. For you that's the internet

The lowlands, and it always will be

Most likely either England, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, or France. In that order

Attached: 3D065F16-3819-4694-A7B5-0B2E1CB4D051.jpg (400x256, 23K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: 25434365135.gif (600x502, 54K)

kek this too real

This

What about your hand-gf user?

internet culture is more real than any non-rural american culture. unfortunately internet culture is completely reactionary and has no true identity or purpose beyond deconstructionist destruction. which is still better than any phony labor-capital kike focused multicultural nonsense pervading the west these days.

Nobody is going to hold your hand, you either have to find it yourself, or make it.

Depends on whether you’ve accepted truth, Christ as lord and savior

America
Sorry faggot you can never leave

Kekistan

Literal subsaharan Africans are getting white pussy. Why settle for a hand?

your home is here, with us

????????????????
are you ok bitch?

>make it
Redpilled

I did a google search of that, lol. What is a web2appland stuff man? Lol. xD funny dude.

Fuck off with that Jew magic

Okay, but they won't accept me.

Wanna bet?

>doesn't talk
>can't sue you for child support
>can usually last longer than you
>always accepting of your kinky fetishes just don't cut it off or anything it's stupid

Why not?

sooner or later you will find your second half and be happy, user. Dont give up! No matter how you look, stay positive and be a chad at heart.

Attached: IMG_6584.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Israel or some part of the Caucuses.
All "Whites" can be traced to one of those two locations.

B-b-based!

Because every European on here says I am a dirty mutt.

>If people on an Eritrean face-painting forum say I'm not European that must mean it's true

>Israel

Attached: 504AFB7C-19F4-4E4F-B9FA-3919CFCA9356.jpg (480x415, 406K)

We don't have a homeland or cultural fabric. We are the perfect prey to be commoditized and monetized for (((their))) profit. Everything from our entertainment to milquetoast nationalism is a means to an end for (((them))). America is a nation without substance or soul. Balkanization would be divine deliverance from this wholesale Hell.

Most brits look identical to the average white American. Furthermore their are fucking Africans living in London having the time of their life on your ancestors graves, while our homebody cousins queue in the license office all day

Also you are european, since I have to state the obvious

Blackpilled but true. The culture of America died 1864

>american
>mexican
That's fucking beautiful.

Attached: 1550278842112.png (646x650, 472K)

Americans are somehow mutts, but the average Englishman is 75% english/Irish, 15% German/French and 10% Scandinavian.

My homeland es México

Attached: mexican-flag-gettystock-712.jpg (712x400, 165K)

There's no Israel for us.

boomers sold it out in 1965

The great melting pot, faggot

Micheal Jackson truly was a man ahead of his time.

You don’t get one. You’re white.

Clay? Meaningless, in the face of ever expandng borders pushed by technological progress. Race? Irrelevant, under the random whims of evolution and demographics' movement. Your homeland is where your mind and heart resides, your homeland is your culture, the tales and life experiences you've shared with others.

You are already home, Anonymous

In the era when the futility of fixed defenses is recognized a border is just the end stage of fixed defenses. Give up. Embrace Open Borders. Tens of millions of highly mobile and heavily armed white people can go where ever they want.