Schumann resonanse

Its look like its over. So what was it? Shift in timeline or did just the instruments fucked up?

Attached: FF68C832-CCA7-470E-AEE6-0464AF667454.jpg (1540x460, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

March 17, 2019 @ 02:50 UTC
Bz South / Aurora Watch (UPDATED)
The Bz component of the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) has been pointing south the past several hours and this is helping to disturb our geomagnetic field. Visible aurora will be likely at higher latitudes. Minor (G1) geomagnetic storming may also be possible should this condition persist.
UPDATE: A minor (G1) geomagnetic storm is now in progress.

ALERT: Geomagnetic K-index of 5
Threshold Reached: 2019 Mar 17 0245 UTC
Synoptic Period: 0000-0300 UTC
Active Warning: Yes
NOAA Scale: G1 - Minor

I also had about 50 blackbirds in my yard today. That has never happened before.

Holy shit, a Schumann just flew over my house!

I aint no physican sooo what dos this data means?

I will require 1000+ watts to talk to Surgut, Russia instead of my usual 600.

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.png (335x356, 148K)

There is something about the nz guy

>resonanse
at least try, you dumb kraut

lel of course there is

Now something about trump. This morning there were a big threat about that. Stop shitposting i just want to know whats up with this

Close enough

What is this thread even?

Interesting thread. Doubt many will want to discuss it.

What does it mean?

This morning there wher a threat about this saying timeline is shifting cuz of the events, we will gon to a new era etc. this threat idk. Just wanted to see whats now up with this

I dont know about you fellas, but i was sick thursday friday and yesterday, stomach aches, feeling disconnected and distant, head full of cotton, but now my brain feels ..... Lighter? I feel like we have shifted into a new reality

Thats ok i just want to know whats the information after it happend
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol//thread/206662718/schumann-resonance-off-the-charts
Here the post from the morning

To my knowledge it is a basic test to electromagnetics. Which seems to go off the charts whenever a significant global event occurs which some believe links electromagnetic to a global consciousness. My knowledge is limited on this subject but its interesting nonetheless.

I know i had headach the whole morning. I layed in my bed saw the threat and other had the same symptomes. Now its over my headache is gone. Thats why i want to know why. The guy who answered first know whats happend but im to dumb to understand

Was very ill from Tuesday to Saturday.
Woke up today and was fine.
The last time this happened to me was when trump bombed syria 2 years ago.

On the old threat you see data from 15.03 at 7 oclock crazy waves started thats ca when the shooting happend

Also the whole post was full of doubles now there is only one double didget

What do you think it means?

I'm also asking this, someone explain

does it relate to this?

Attached: NASA_54559main_comparison1_strip.gif (448x245, 76K)

It absolutely does, and both are related to the sun. It's all about the sun