What was the one book that really made you change your political beliefs...

What was the one book that really made you change your political beliefs? I'm still a normie but I'm looking for something good to read.

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez1.jpg (449x449, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tell me what books made you think outside the status quo so i can find a way to ban them
Lol, no.

Attached: 51231.jpg (656x1000, 451K)

>2019
>reading books

Camp of the Saints

>Jow Forums
>reading books

The level of this board is way too low.

Harry Potter and the Crypt of Isreal

What's with the hatred towards books, you niggers can't even read? Fucks sake we sure have gone downhill as a species. Not like it matters, our creator isn't doing shit while we suffer on his hell-plane.

Have been a communist till 14. Changed my views radically when I have read a fucking "Communist Manifesto".

Read atlas shrugged
ignore kikes pushing mein kampf
ignore redditors telling how smart they are and how they weren't fulfilled while reading atlas shrugged
read it

>kikes pushing mein kampf
Show your flag, rabbi.

Attached: eeeeeeee.jpg (324x499, 20K)

Fuck off boomer

Srsly tho read black rednecks, white liberals. It’s written by a based nigger who correctly argues that desegregation of public schools was a fucking horrible idea.

Attached: deee.jpg (276x400, 27K)

>boomer
Okay you fat lard.

Guns, Germs, and Steel. It made me realize that racism is cringe and bluepilled.

The Selfish Gene

Its called the True Redpill: all politicians regardless of political affiliation are crooks.

Sort of this. The thing that made me finally decide to look into the JQ was the documentary ‘The Greatest Story Never Told’.

If one book can change your political beliefs you shouldn't be political.
Capeshit movies are probably more your speed.

The Prince made me realize that the best leaders were dicks to everyone else because the only way to achieve safety for your people is to ensure the dominance of your nation

Industrial Society and Its Future

Stalingrad
not only did it have the effect of humanizing the aggregate of the Wehrmacht and the SS but also heightened my appreciation for technical military academia allowing to better read between the lines of the history of that time period vs the literature written of them

"Notes of a Russian Sniper" by Vasilli Zaitsev also had similar effects albeit from a different perspective

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 10K)

based

you know that is pure bullshit right...

Culture of Critique

anyone have a good P2P/torrent site for epub/PDF literature?

Attached: rosetta4.png (1000x1251, 427K)

50 dead doctors, lawyers, and teachers and you're posting this cunt? The fuck is your problem, OP?

Lurk more

>having political "beliefs"
L0Lno fgt pls
Kneel before your corporate overlords!

Attached: corporate_overlords_welcome.jpg (400x301, 72K)

Solid

Don't forget Art too, really touches the soul sometimes, painting, sculpting, photography... All very powerful to meditate with

Attached: Broader shoulders.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

The book of Leviticus. God set up the perfect government. The food, drink and sacrifice ordinances are done when Jesus died and rose again but the moral law still exists and if followed produces a perfect society.

Attached: 1500129974740.jpg (450x450, 45K)

Archaeofuturism

Estupido: Inside the mind of the worlds most mindless cunt.

Attached: 9C6ED7B3-73B1-45E7-B89C-EAE5E3C856BB.gif (391x532, 17K)

Read Iron Gates nigger

Stop posting pictures of this literal retard goblin

‘Obscenity, Anarchy, Reality,’ by Crispin Sartwell.

A People's History of The United States by Howard Zinn. That was the end of me thinking that the academic left had anything to offer. That's like their fucking bible and it was trash.

Attached: 1552777143315.jpg (750x1000, 266K)

>I need books to believe
Why don't you just look at the world around you. There's where my belief comes from, from what I see.

Dune, by Frank Herbert

Moldbug - An Open Letter to Open-Minded Progressives (Free online)

Your mom's diary, those experimental coke fuelled 80s with kool and the gang did it for me

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf.
Jokes, those books are great for entry level but the real red pills are in the Bible (KJV).

The Turner Diaries:
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

Attached: Turner diaries.jpg (252x393, 24K)

>Moldbug - An Open Letter to Open-Minded Progressives (Free online)
I tried to read this one, but Moldbug is too kikey for me
I don't mind his idea of the "Dark Enlightenment" though, it's kinda interesting

Checked. Atlas Shrugged is the truth.

Natsoc fags are just moochers by a different name. But they're no better than any other welfare nigger. They just want gibs for whites. A moocher is a moocher, whether it's a nazi or a nigger.

Attached: boring-book-titles.jpg (480x640, 69K)

‘King Rat,’ by James Clavell.

Also, "The Economic Consequences of the Peace" by Keynes is really interesting to understand why the Versailles treaty was shit. His conclusions are fucking shit (basically, he wanted an EU before the EU was a thing) but his critic of the whole charade and Woodrow Wilson is spot on. 8/10 made me want to go back and murder Wilson

‘Dubliners,’ by James Joyce—especially ‘Two Gallants’.

Attached: FE5A2E8F-E77A-4336-9A56-E3C608039FF8.jpg (1400x2298, 631K)

I dont know how ppl can sitll be normies.
The news around you should be enuf to woke you.

I'd watch
>David Cole visits Auschwitz
Then
>The Greatest Story Never Told

For books:
>Ship of Fools
>Culture of Critique
>200 years together

Road to Serfdom by Hayek

Houellebecq. Atomised and Platform pushed me in a certain direction.

Attached: 9780853152101-uk.jpg (332x500, 26K)

I've seen a lot of these "I'm new what do you read user" threads today...
Media matters/shareblue niggers trying to figure out which books to ban on Amazon??

‘Sword of the Spirit, Shield of Faith,’ by Andrew Preston.

myanonamouse

"what happened" by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

ofc he doesn't he's literally retarded

Das Kapital

go on goyim give my book a read

Attached: Merchant-Question-Mark.png (209x242, 4K)

None Dare Call It Conspiracy, and None Dare Call It Treason. Both warning of the whole Globalist agenda garbage.
Yes because reading books is too har, because they have too many words.

>Have been a communist till 14. Changed my views radically when I have read a fucking "Communist Manifesto".
Based
His analysis of capitalism is brilliant. Without it you cannot begin to understand how the world works.

Attached: d3ee3681837d12c4b0271d6d28d3e13dbe713254fe0d90a9488ef217f1356ea2.png (1199x450, 476K)

god i love aoc

I couldn't get into Mein Kampf. Hitler lacked brevity. Kind of a chore to read.

FP Yockey: Imperium

Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler

Attached: 813fQenKTML.jpg (1507x2379, 473K)

For real. Would smash, cum inside, and hold hands while I tell her about Stalin.

Are you too retarded to form your own opinions? Have you ever just tried critical thought?

No dice, user
The fiesty Latina's with me

Seriously though, I'd like to bend her over and hum your national anthem into her asshole

Not trying to be an edgelord, but Capital is an important book. Even non-Marxists reference it.

Unironically 1984
I'm just astounded how leftists can read it and get the wrong message every single time.

I think she needs a knocking up. Some of that crazy is because she needs a baby.

the textbook i used to learn spanish. after that i realized that spics literally just walk around casually talking shit about white people while smiling in their faces. dirty little fucking rats.

They also can't even speak real Spanish.

An analysis of the 20th century should be enough
to let you know communism doesn't work.
(I know, its never truly been tried before)

Starship Troopers

You read das kapital and it was then that you realised that Marx was full of shit.

The shock of history by dominique venner. Not the book itself but opening the gateway towards more right wing literature. After that I read more of him Guilleme le Fey, Ernst Junger, Alain Benoist

Lurk more faggot

She doesn't look too hideous when she isn't bugging her eyes and baring her Chiclet teeth.

No it made me understand my enemy better.

Jow Forums doesn't read anything longer than a Fox piece.

Then you didn't read it otherwise you wouldn't be this classcucked lmao

Attached: 1549606039071.png (800x821, 682K)