A Left Wing George Bush

It only took a single terror attack for my country to strip citizens of their rights and freedoms. Every idiot is out here screaming for crackdowns on basic human rights and this stupid women is happily obliging along with every other useless politician in the country.

Attached: Ardern.jpg (343x402, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zinfa7xT17M
forms.police.govt.nz/forms/christchurch-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't be silly. watch the tv show "This is not my life"

She's a fan of the shooter, she's doing everything he wanted and said he desired in his manifesto. Why is there even a mosque in Christchurch? There's no church in Mecca.

are you still allowed here?

i think the equivalent of Mecca is the Vatican, not some town in pineapple country

Will you kikes erect an eternal flame memorial to Mr. Tarrant like you did with Baruch Goldstein?

i want there to be a Guantanamo Bey for people like you. you're fucked now.

nothing eternal about goys

yfw a single terror attack is all it took for you to realize what beta losers your country is composed of. You deserve your slavery, coward. Now is the time to demand your rights, not let the manlet win.

What rights and freedoms. Don't be such a dramatic little bitch. Semi Auto weapons are gone. Who gives a fuck, almost nobody owned them. The video sharing thing is hot air, one kid charged, gets a little fine and the authoritarian liberals get to feel like they did their job.

Don't blow it out of proportion. We all agree the objectionable material law is bullshit and always has been, but it has always existed here, this is nothing new, its just that its basically never called upon by authorities because its so easily defended in court due its ambiguity.

Our free speech will be fine, we just have to have reasonable discussions with our outraged countrymen about it to quell their emotional reactions and they will see there is no need for additional legislation or anything of the sort.

THIS is the exact kind of post which radicalizes whites. Great job!

oh nononono. please dont get radicalized and step out you basement faggot

shilling this hard should be illegal and confiscated at gun point

>Reasonable discussions
>Because that actually works, ever

Just looking at this self-loathing, silly woman tells you everything you need to know. They can't wait to submit. They can't wait to forfeit the responsibility of being part of a civilization. Liberal whites were just made to submit.

Attached: 1552695440173.jpg (1195x413, 45K)

all you motherfuckers gonna die anywhere. for every dead Muslim there will be a mandate to bring over 100,000 new ones.. now anyone who says a bad word about Muslims gonna end up with an omelette on his head. you got that, bitchcunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=zinfa7xT17M

Attached: Setzer.jpg (960x866, 199K)

>Woman
>In charge of anything important.
There is your first mistake sheepfuckers, we have the same issue in bongistan.

at least you dont have too many raepugees there
enjoy it while you can

Attached: 1552722447114.jpg (626x354, 20K)

Reported.

forms.police.govt.nz/forms/christchurch-attacks

>It only took a single terror attack for my country to strip citizens of their rights and freedoms.

Correction: it only took a single incident to expose how little rights and freedoms you actually had.

You had privileges, not rights. The Mommy State is taking your privileges away now.

The will to be defeated. The craving of defeat.

Good. All part of the plan to put increased pressure on whites to stand up for themselves. If you don’t, then you deserve your rights. Your rights only exist when there are people willing to defend them and exercise them.

Try Saudi Arabia or Turkey then.

based Vytis

Which is exactly why they post it

Replace her. The government serves its citizens, not the other way around. The NZ state couldn't withstand it if shitposters such as yourself went outside and asserted yourselves.

There are churches in Turkey, just not many Christians cause y'know they killed them all.

You are such a coward you can't even show your flag so i'm not worried about people like you at all.

>What rights and freedoms
Exactly

Kiwi's are grounded in the corner for timeout. What a loser country and government you have.

Really? idiot you stay in this retarded country.

We have National party scrubbing their opposition to the UN Migration pact. We have our News media deleting islamophobic articles, we have the Canterbury crusaders changing their rugby teams name, we are going to get anti speech laws we are going to have firearms banned in any caliber over .22 and all the leftist idiots will demand more migration from Islamic countries to show how we are not islamophobic.
all of this within two days it hasn't even been a month yet.

The terrorist played this country like a fiddle.

Kiwis are fags. Do what mommy tells you.

They are historical monuments, similar to the hagia sophia which is also a museum now. The catholic church has to pay for their maintenance and priests get bullied and absued and murdered on a regular basis. Not that I care desu. Christianity is weak and Jewish poison.

It would be great if every other political party wasn't going in lockstep with these retarded ideas.

>The terrorist played this country like a fiddle.

Attached: I'm CIA.png (617x410, 540K)

Haha, triggered you so hard you replied twice you emotional kike.

it's always the women leaders that become global jokes.

o rly

Attached: Drumpftblumpft.jpg (634x435, 40K)

fuck off

she is all dressed up for the new caliphate, nice.

rly

Attached: 1550128143876.jpg (574x776, 67K)

>german thinking their opinion even remotely matters

Sounds like it would be unwise to surrender your arms. Viva la revolution!