Crisis Actor "Tarrant" literally got a go ahead sign

>from one of the team leads

Pathetic ZOG pathetic

Attached: goaheadwithhoax.png (1229x339, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=8GA589MU777R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exposed

wat

Webm please and thank you.
When I watched it i assumed guy just crossing the road, and i'm not going to risk a rewatch after all the shit today.

guy was crossing the street and OP is a faggot as per yooje

>risk a rewatch

lmao faggot

Attached: free speech.jpg (354x271, 31K)

He just said "im stopping you are good"

fcking retard

I'll bet you think you're being gang stalked whenever someone scratches their nose too.
He's telling the guy to cross the street.

I didn't know a middle finger was a "Go ahead" sign

imagine living in the uk

Attached: 1481753393202.jpg (324x291, 28K)

imagine being this much of a gay retard

the absolute state of schizo posters

Anyone know what Tarrant did for a living? How did he buy those guns and that car? He seemed like he traveled a lot. What did he do for money?

You're fucking retarded

ya he just happen to get the thumb up by someone in full specop gear and mag strapped on him
he though it was normal
continued his day like nothing happened
totally believable i mean
100%

He invested in crypto

Christ you yanks are retarded. He waved to let the pedestrian know it was safe to go passed and the pedestrian waved as a thank you gesture. It's a common practice in New Zealand and elsewhere, basically anywhere there aren't arrogant obnoxious yanks.

Some early anons posted that he made some good exchange on the crypto market 7 or so years ago?

Can't confirm...

Attached: thenewzealandhoax.webm (640x356, 1.22M)

WE HAVE A FUCKING HAPPENING IN HERE, BOYOS! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Attached: recordsonObama'smomstits.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Well, i would thing "strange" but I would never think about that man killing everyone near me as his next step.

Attached: bad.jpg (276x238, 13K)

he inherited from his father
the bitconnect investment was a meme from Jow Forums newfag

What the fuck is wrong with you autists?

Attached: 1551393019638.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

yep, americans are savages. im a half iranian who lives in america. they worship niggers' dicks in america.

kek
this is peak schizo posting

Attached: 1545420161496.png (500x500, 5K)

Should have downloaded it immediately.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
DAY OF THE THORAZINE CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH, YOU FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR PILLS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Its a resident of Australia who found and exposed the go ahead signal he exposed the phony dancing cop psyop hoax years ago with the road blocked off a total proven laughable ZOG hoax you imbecile 153news.net/watch_video.php?v=8GA589MU777R

yep, that must by his mossad handler signaling permission to begin their operation

seeing someone with a go pro strapped on his chest with full spec op gear and multiple magazine strapped fairly visible on his chest
no
no one would think it's normal

Cheers. I'm not changing my mind, looks exactly like a pedestrian being waved across. I raise my hand to drivers too.

people don't pay attention to that shit

He was just letting him cross past dickhead

Im not sure about savages. Just a self centred culture of stupidity and rudeness.

Imagine getting shotgun blasted by a guy who just gave you the thumbs up.

Attached: 1552633291991.png (540x397, 396K)

Thou shall read the manifesto or burn eternally in hell

What the fuck are the gloves for? Why would you need bitch mittens to fire a rifle.

Some people only see a car.

Some look into the window to see the driver...

Is it safe to assume(no) that our friend on the Sidewalk took the time to process the sight of the driver?

Do you have a loicence for that stream of illegal images, mate?

>I raise my hand to drivers too.
holy shit guys this dude literally just outed himself as a mossad agent

This is why they don’t want the video being seen

gun parts can get hot after you fire more than 10 rounds through the thing.

JIDF has even invented their own copy pasta for this shit

(((you))))

bump

ya sure a mosque known to recruit extremist didn pay attention to a fully geared dude with tactical glove and helmet giving a thumbs up
and he didn notice the vest and the black sun and the mags
i dunno if he saw his thumb he at least saw his fucking vest full of mags and tactical gloves

WE HAVE AN ASS MAD GLOWIE FAGGOT FROM THE FARM

Attached: COMEHOMECHOSENMAN.png (480x512, 313K)

posting in a schizo thread

fuck off heeb

You could possibly be right, or it could possibly been a signal, who gives a "thumbs up? Ok!" gesture in a car it looked backwards, why would a driver give a fuck in that situation

After all what shit today?

stop it with the schizo thing you guys are glowing hard no one use that buzzword around here but you

the guy literally gives him a thumbs up to

>at least i ain't speakin german

No it wasn't retard

the guy crossing the street? are you jason bourne?

OUR JIDF LIMITED VOCABULARY BOT HAS BEEN DETECTED

Attached: everysingletime.png (420x946, 609K)

What else could it possibly be? Just some guy that happens to be crossing the road as a vehicle pulled up that then got waved across the road?

You and whoever made that video are idiots. There is nothing in it and the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise because to any sane person he is clearly signalling to let the pedestrian cross the path. Believe what ever you want to believe and waste your time chasing false leads it doesn't affect me. Just question this: would the Mossad use an untrained gunman to carry out a hoax massacre?

they nuked the site guys we have found the juicy parts :D fck u zog

Attached: nuked.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

curious, do they drive on the left side in aussie like in bongland? cause steering wheel is located on the right, instead of the left. also THIS IS A FALSE FLAG, OP actually makes a fair point because this is some weak ass "okay to go sign"

Did he though?

Muh falseflag/muh Cia niggers are annoying as fuck but at least it proves that Jow Forums is free and immune to the propaganda, a little bit paranoiac but free.

You're literally seeing it right now retard
and is obvious as fuck he was just letting the other guy know is was ok to pass. Looks like none of you have ever driven a car before.

Obey the holy commandment and put all of your faith on the Lord Jesus Christ and have no faith in your own deeds or works. Believe that the death, the burial and the resurrection of Jesus is enough to pay for your sin, or you will burn eternally in hell.

Nah the guy walking the street seemed fine, what seemed odd to me was when he parked his car for a min or 2 before driving to the alley. While he was parked on the road, a guy was walking down the street and right after he passed him that’s when he continues driving to his destination.

yes it was retarded mongoloid
no one ever made any money with bitconnect
dude give him a thumbs up and he respond with a hand he clearly see him but whatever maybe i'm the only one who would have looked at the fucking army gear
ya maybe not i just find it weird

>im stopping you are good
good to what?
>go ahead
You fucking dum dum

Attached: 1552619993088.jpg (159x310, 19K)

Ha

Attached: Inner-city London.jpg (620x340, 71K)

Fucking moron.

deniers of reality will try to deny the collusion guy btw walks off to the left away from where he was "headed" lol...its a go ahead signal for the stunt

Apparently some bong was arrested for shitposting about the shooting.

Hitler was a jew tho

i started on the "this is a false flag" side
you retards are making me rethink my position just by shitposting alone

Attached: stateof.jpg (720x736, 27K)

>risk a rewatch
Come to USA, user. USA #1. Nigger nigger kike spic faggot nigger, etc. USA #1

Attached: F69DC48D-D128-4D47-B137-CBB0020D8A4A.jpg (370x465, 49K)

Fuck off, heeb

Attached: Ahem Ahem.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

facts

I do that all the time in completely innocent circumstances. It's called being polite, which I know from prior interactions with Americans you lot are incapable of but for the rest of the civilised world its entirely common place. Whoever is leading you down this dead end road of conspiracy road is purposely wasting your time and efforts, trying to make you paranoid and attempting to distract from the real issues. Issues such as politicians forcing mass immigration and multiculturalism. Issues such as "freedom of movement" between nations (in this instance Australia and New Zealand).

Attached: Masonic symbolism NZ Mosque hoax.jpg (704x424, 176K)

>JIDF
i would love to get paid for posting here but unfortunately it's just me doing it on my off hours
hopefully someone else will take up the mantle because i have to sleep to get ready for my dead end night shift wage cuck job soon

go away shill

it's a psyop not a false flag
stay mad for being played Hitler was a black cube worshiper

This is true. You take the good with the bad.

>good to what?
Cross the road

Just move to the us buddy ... it’s not perfect but fuck the UK slave state

this. when the guy gave the thumbs up it didnt mean go through, what he meant was kill all muslims

Attached: AAAA.jpg (361x238, 19K)

>a vibrant enriched happy multicultural society

wtf i envy the bongs now

Are you people trying to discredit the false flag narrative by posting garbage like -> said...? You would never do that, would (((you)))?

Attached: 342243.jpg (600x655, 38K)

He "invested in crypto" aka got a whole lot of money from some (((benefactor))) that comes from a paperless source

>to risk a rewatch after
Mfw I can make mass shooting larp threads with no security measure on my home PC.

>when you leave the EU, because it isn't dystopian enough for you
>Simple as

Attached: Simple as.jpg (580x435, 211K)

why do these schizo threads always blow up?

Just like ((((((((Breivick))))))))) 80,000 from an ((((unknown))))) source for his front company to build the bomb

I'd love to burger fren, but oim working class. I'm fucked.

why is are these threads always flooded by people like ((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))

Attached: heck-ya-im-so-edgy-xdddddddd_o_5394612.jpg (600x1000, 674K)

kys nigger schizo

Have a copy pasta bump

Fucking american and canadian retards who know nothing of NZ etiquette. This is how we signal people to let them through. If you get a wave, you wave back. If you get a thumbs up you get a thumbs up back.

Guy stopped because he saw the car, shooter gives him a thumb up signalling "you can cross buddy no problem". Guy gives him thumbs up back "ok thanks bro".

Based ZOG.
Maybe kikes are not all bad.

Attached: 958e7aef1e6532cc7a011178a0b8036b0da20e9c204b430b4a24f252b04cbf11.png (497x468, 147K)

>What is waving someone to drive by
Have you never crossed a street?

Attached: Bruh.jpg (1280x974, 304K)