HEY YANG GANG

Tell me why the far-right should support your man.

Attached: yes.jpg (1195x1072, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because your meme is from (((Siege))) a Natbol shilling terrorism project and you guys are Eurasianists like the shooter?

Next.

>Why would anyone support this man over a thousand bucks

Attached: trump_tweet_1024.png (1024x663, 629K)

$1000 per month?

>trump is a traitor

Agreed. He's a neo-con who's done all he can for us. Fuck him. But why should the far-right support YOUR guy?

>$1000

How is that relevant to far-right causes?

Acceleration

Further explain your argument.

If you don't support him Trump will lose

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
There's no stoping yang-gang.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

Get that bag 2020

+1000

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

what

If you don't see how adding a trillion dollar per year govt welfare program accelerates the collapse, words and logic an shieet probably isn't your bag

Yang doesnt want our support.
He's not even honorary.

>Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
>He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
>Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.

Hmmm... I guess there's a point in that.

The argument they make is: the west is done.
So, we need to take it down fast, so that the white race can survive.
See, no power/money = instability = women giving back power to men = women making kids again = white race saved.

And there is ( sadly ) an argumento to be made for that.
I don't like it, cause you know, im an optimist, and i believe that we could reform, and women could return to be mother withour tens of milions dying..

But in the entire human history it never happened.
So.. It's a great challenge..
But i think we can do it if we explain to women what's going on.

$1000 offsets the cost of making white babies. At the moment, 13% of whites are on public assistance while 43% of niggers are, 37% of spics and 91% of boomers past the white-baby making age.

>pramaries

Fuck Yang

Attached: V1sXCjwHq.png (2000x1333, 1.47M)

>adding a trillion dollar per year govt welfare program accelerates the collapse

So the reason the far-right should back trump is more money for white babies and societal collapse? Far fetched in my opinion.

Why do blacksun posts glow so much

>Next.
Because your meme is from (((Siege))) a Natbol shilling terrorism project and you guys are Eurasianists like the shooter?

I dont understand why you wouldnt vote for Yang. Ubi is a system that must be enacted now rather than later. Wtf are you gonna do when 25-30% of the populace is unemployed due to automation in the next 10 years?
We are getting to a point where robots can do everything from being cashiers, cooks, to driving taxis, trucks, doing calls all the way to conducting surgery, being accountants and even lawyers through a.i.

And cause we are getting to the point where robots can do everything, most jobs arent going to be replaced. Forget about new jobs coming your way niggers.

I work in tech btw and the things i see being created makes me feel bad for you all. Youre all fucked job wise.

Attached: 0D3BB7D3-77B1-46BC-8F86-91F760AF8C92.jpg (1125x1655, 647K)

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE, just destroyed your acceleration argument.

All those white rurals out of work would cause worse shit than if they were on benefits.

Okay then.

people will buy 1k worth of drugs day one then od

Attached: 7C5DC84D-2883-4D09-908C-CC0A1C8278C8.jpg (1125x1658, 827K)

Great argument

I read it the first time. Thanks.

Well you're not American so it will probably never be relevant for far-right people over in Bongland. However, $1000 per month sure does make things easier when you're at risk of being doxxed and losing your job.
>get doxxed, lose job, no UBI
vs
>get doxxed, lose job, still getting $1000 per month

Also if Yang is serious about nationalizing social media, then that's just another win for the Far-Right.

Attached: yang bux2.jpg (1258x505, 740K)

Did anyone else notice that all the Yang threads disappeared while shills were claiming the NZ shooting was a false flag?

Attached: 1548313492603.jpg (1357x1357, 563K)

Sorry guys, but your arguments will do very little for the cause. We short term results now, not long term hopeful investments that are probably nothing.

Yang Gang are blackpilled nihilistic degenerates.

Attached: 1-Oe7tcjUrH5PWwOHq9aK09A.jpg (1180x787, 286K)

He’s a democrat do you think he will support your far right causes?

You support him because it’s the right thing to do not because you want to watch the world burn