Everyone is snoozing on all the Christians being killed in Nigeria

everyone is snoozing on all the Christians being killed in Nigeria

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-07-29-07-708_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x589, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More Christians were killed on the weekend in Mozambique.

Incel trannies

Ehhhh, is this, is this something bad or....?

lol who cares about nigger being murdered by another nigger

lol

That's because they're niggers.

of course they are. its more intelligent for yankeeville to focus on the most reported articles, because we need to hear everything they have to say about it, than it is to focus on the other side of the world where the brown people are and too far away to get the same parasitic rush from talking about it than what twitter gives.

we are the new media generation changing the world until all you see is shooting and yankee western mass media fucking crap on every cuntphone screen.

Christians? no one cares about Christ I mean look at you.

nice trips faggot

Trips of truth.

But they're black

This.

Attached: islama_media_coverage.jpg (560x533, 161K)

>Jow Forums the part of the website that always says fuck niggers the absolute most to the point it gets triggered by kara boga shitposting
>now cares about niggers getting killed just because they're christian?

Dude, what the fuck happened to africa for africans? Christianity was brought by whitoids, not other black people (arabs only got the coastal parts of north africa usually and did not go as far as Nigeria, Islam came naturally there).

>120 dead niggers
Not enough. Come back when all the niggers are dead, then I'll celebrate.
>b-but niggers dying is bad because they have the RIGHT superstition
WRONG, foreigners deserve to die for being foreign.

boomer bait bamboozle, fuck off
saged

that's how evil gets you to protect its interests, slap
a word that you'll care about on their people and
the moron does the rest.

this

There is a church in Nigeria that has a capacity of 1,000,000 people. I thought that was pretty impressive until I found out that they have almost completed a new one on the land next to it with a capacity of 3,000,000 worshippers. All the while churches in European are being closed and the ones that are open are half empty.

That's nothing, I heard about a place that could apparently hold 6,000,000 Jews.

*Europe

(((mainstream media))) won't cover it

Yes, but that place isn't expanding like the Nigerian one.

It gets bigger every year m8.

Niggers dont matter even to shitlibs

Can I get a link to those muslim terrorism statistics?

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

>thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Is there a different website that has these exact statistics? There are people who will instantly discredit this website because of its name.

Are you under the impression that superstition is the most important thing in life? Oh wow, all the niggers are going to church. They're still niggers.

Rather a group prone to violence belong to the tribe of murdering nonbelievers?

Nobody is surprised about Africans killing each other and black lives don't actually matter since they do it every day. Whether it be for being a different tribe or worshiping a different version of the same jewish god. How many christians have been moderately beheaded by islamists in Sudan? Nobody even keeps count.

the bigotry of low expectation

brown people killing is some not 1st world nation is normal they can't be expected to be civilized

White people doing it in a 1st world nation is strange.

its sort of funny in a depressing way.

>blacks kill eachother
>"it's islam's fault"

Attached: 52944327_385606828925564_3069022667232247808_n.jpg (960x600, 25K)

Yup. As much as they pretend to be enlightened and progressive, they see Africans as being just as much of savage ape men as we do.

Didn't you hear? Religion is a race now. Strange, I don't see Jow Forums taking credit for their fellow sub-Saharan Christians cannibalizing babies to make their BBC big like they saw on the Talmudvision. Damn those chink muslims in south east Asia, we need to stop them from killing our fellow negroid Christians in Africa.

>black
>Christian
When will you Christians realize that Jesus came from the word Jew Zeus, aka LITERALLY "Jew God", and that ONLY whites can be Pagan.

"Jesus" means
Je-, an OLD form of "JEW"
-sus, from "ZEUS" aka "ZUS" meaning "Sky God"

Say JEWSUS really fast out loud, it sounds JUST like Jesus.

Take the PAGAN pill my friends, we welcome all whites.

I don't care about Africans, Christian or otherwise.

they need to rise up like 50-0 those mohammedans

Jesus is a JEWISH SKY GOD. You worship the Jew and call yourselves "white", yeah OKAY.

Isn't Christianity growing there or is it only in the southern coastal regions

No I'm not under the impression that superstition is the most important thing in life but any venue that can be filled by 3,000,000 people on a weekly basis is fucking impressive. Can you think of any place else on the planet that does that each week? I can't. The combined total of every NFL match probably doesn't even come close or even the capacity of every McDonald's in the US. Anytime there is 3,000,000 people in one venue is impressive in my eyes not the fact they are worshipping a god, a football team or a fucking burger but the fact that so many people are in one spot.

>they are still niggers
and YOU, are STILL PAGAN!

>muh nigger christs
t. christcuck