Brenton Tarrant Was A Commie Sympathizer

Still Believe He Was A White Nationalist?

Attached: 15528531908.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/02/chinas-parliament-has-about-100-billionaires-according-to-data-from-the-hurun-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is a fascist ethnostate

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (499x335, 52K)

>thinking china has no corporations

stupidity is deadly at times

Just because he had similar views to what the Chinese were doing doesn't mean he wasnt a white nationalist. Ideas aren't tied to race, retard.

Ok he was a black nationalist then.

>>thinking china has no corporations
>stupidity is deadly at times
THIS.

chinese nationalist?

>Eco Fascist
>Kebab Remover
>Accelerationist
>Christian Templar larper
>Commie sympathizer
>Israel sympathizer
This guy is a walking paradox

Attached: 6b5e4c1dc5cf0f95ac9322e570c0ab260982bb81.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Fascism economy is literally corporatism in a very larger scale, this nigga is very dumb

No it's not you fucking retard

A number of people think like the guy above, so that's probably all it is.

>>thinking china has no corporations
>thinking china has no ruling bilionaires

>China's parliament has about 100 billionaires, according to data from the Hurun Report
cnbc.com/2017/03/02/chinas-parliament-has-about-100-billionaires-according-to-data-from-the-hurun-report.html

Attached: 15527439786.jpg (662x601, 64K)

>paradox

Maybe if your IQ is 34 you kekenigger

The China part was a joke, like the Candace Owens part.

>I’m going to take one sentence out of a 75 page document and misconstrue the message.
This is how you spot shills, newfriends.

You haven't read the manifesto, have you?

China puts muslims in camps, they have nothing in common with cucked whites.

>Still Believe He Was A White Nationalist?
NOPE

>China is a fascist
DOUBLE NOPE!

>thinking china has no corporations
Thinking Fascism is corporations, lol

>Just because he had similar views to what the Chinese were doing doesn't mean he wasnt a white nationalist
1/10 bait

>chinese nationalist?
Natbol

>Christian Templar
Templars are gnostics

>there's no correlation between white nationalism and boomer conservatism you kekistani retard
But there is with Chinese Communism? NOPE

>A number of people think like the guy above
Yeah, Nabol shills

>The China part was a joke
Then how was he allowed in North Korea, faggot?

>I’m going to take one sentence out of a 75 page document and misconstrue the message.
He also supports and visted Israel. He might as well be Richard Spencer.

>You haven't read the manifesto, have you?
(((meme flag)))

>China puts muslims in camps
And kills Nationalists and buddhists and are globalists who were supported By Kissanger and worship Communism.

Attached: shooter was in israel.png (2146x1558, 1.45M)

Yeah and he got all that from Candace Owens and Pewdiepie !!!

>Yeah and he got all that from Candace Owens and Pewdiepie !!!
Two people the Globalists fear because they swing the two groups they use the most: blacks and children

What's good about fascism you fucking cuck?

I did not understand this, i am not a fascist but more like a republican

I read somewhere in the lugenpresse he was an environmentalist who was deeply concerned with gloval warming. Don't remember the exact term they used but something along the lines of "ecofascist".
Anyone who actually read his manifesto can confirm this? Seems like he had a bunch of different ideas mixed together.
You can't possibly be red pilled and still believe in the global warming fairy tale invented by the left.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg (800x661, 38K)

I've said it before in some threads on Jow Forums.
China is clearly an antagonist of ours but you have to acknowledge they are doing a lot of things right.
In his manifesto he wrote that China is regarding political and social values the closest to his own. Let's have a look:
You can't immigrate to China if you're not Chinese, at least not long-term. China has put its sights on the future of the Chinese people in 50 years instead of the future of Chinese businesses in 3 quarters. China doesn't let itself be undermined by outside forces, they have their own internet, their own press, their own entertainment industry and value that it's actually their own, not some foreign implant.

This is why you're not supposed to read the scary manifesto goyim. You're supposed to believe he's a Trump supporter.

Seems to me the wealthy class of people are hypercapitalist and the plebs are communist.
It's an excellent system

i cant change not verified

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Christchurch mosque shootings - Wikipedia.png (328x851, 134K)

Yes, just one with his head on straight and not up the ass of corporations that lobby to import browns by the millions because they need more dopey consumers

It's the best of both worlds: private ownership but public control of the means of production.

The guy was very smart. He left enough material in his manifesto so that the left and right can both use it to fling shit at each other and in the process get more attention on it.

>modern (((conservatism)))
>good
fuck off reddit

Attached: 1550694392347.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

What are the tenets of fascism that China doesn’t adhere to?

At best it’s “fascism with Chinese characteristics”

In practice the Chinese party hierarchy is dominated by a single person (apparently) who is the face of the party. It has strict controls over the economy. It justifies itself using appeals to a fictional “Chinese” people (“Han” as if that had any real meaning after centuries of rape and conquest)
It prioritizes the group over the individual along both ethnic and ideological lines, presenting the “ other” as the enemy to the well-being of the individual (and the state) : international capitalism, western imperialism, Islam, Christianity
It provides state-run services for all citizens, but has an explicit hierarchy of services reserved for those who are party members.

Without even mentioning the granularity of control the state has in terms of what Chinese see, hear, eat:
What ISNT fascist about China?

>Reddit spacing
>Redditfag

>Reddit spacing
You need to work on studying your script shill.

I was reading the economist one day, and they literally wrote that it is a bad thing that China takes illegal Africans seriously unlike the west. China has problems, but I cam see how NZ shooter ended up supporting it

Attached: 1552867901237.jpg (720x849, 204K)

Take your meds, shizo

Attached: 1552867941166.png (720x477, 298K)

The Soviet Union was the most successful White Nationalist state in the last 200 years you retard.

I suspect they dont claim any Chinese "spirituality" in their propaganda.

Can someone link the manafesto?

only thing i can think of is the way they have free economic zones in certain parts of the country. but its laughable to call china communist in this day and age when its more oligarch and fascist

Kek, they don't understand the irony and trolling of his manifesto.

Nope, the US was

Except for their claims of the “revolutionary spirit of the Chinese worker”

he was fucking joking jesus christ why are so many Jow Forums boomers incapable of seeing the irony

Well, then it is basically fascism

Actually nazi germany was until u and the fat fuck churchil decided to intervene

He was Mossad.
Mossad has been there in Christchurch since at least 2011, when an earthquake exposed their operation.
Brenton Tarrant was a glownigger.

>lasted 15 years
>successful

America was never a White Country.

Low iq kneejerk subhumans that didnt read it for themselves

If anything the economic zones are strictly controlled traps for exposing the economy to other nations (exposure to foreign markets is not ruled out in fascism, as seen by international trade under any purported fascist regime in history)

The economic zones also do the service of providing both a channel for stealing intellectual property (which is inherently fascist in terms of taking competitive advantage from “nature” to benefit the Chinese Volk , “all’s fair” )

U never attacked soviet retard

R A R E

> America was never a White Country.
It was however a WN country

Can one of you guys link the pic from face book of the Sweedish girl that got hit by the truck with the Muslims likeing the pic, need to prove a point to someone

this lmao

This. China is more fascist than communist. Their party indirectly controls the major sectors of their economy and has strict control over national culture and society.

makes sense considering that the only country in the past 100 years that has as many corporations and big businesses today outside of the US is China today and Nazi Germany. Funny how many corporations today got their start when the Nazis were in power when the biggest international empires in the world at the time don't have any businesses that are on the same sphere as them. too bad we are heading towards guarantee war in the future with china because the spooks would never want the intellectual property to keep getting stolen

Attached: file.png (500x384, 326K)

>America was never a White Country.
it was 90% white at one point with immigration stritcly from european countries. what are you talking about?

Attached: 1552756627467.jpg (551x1024, 104K)