Your ancestors destroyed many countries, including my parents country

>Your ancestors destroyed many countries, including my parents country.
Germany did a lot of damage to Greece in WW2, it's the reason both sides of my family left Greece.

>Your ancestors invited us to your countries
Many Greeks were invited to Australia between 1920 and 1960. Glad to be born here, best country in the world.

>Muh Muslims/Non-Whites
-My Doctor is a Indian Muslim woman, she has helped me a lot, treats me like her son.
-Never had any problem with a non-white that I haven't had with a white.

>But you're just a brown Greek, probably a Turk, you just look like non-whites, so you're biased.
-I am 95% Greek on DNA testing, I have pale skin, depending on the light, I have blue or grey eyes.
-This isn't even about identity, if you were to see me on the street you would not assume I am Greek because of my physical appearance, in-fact nobody has ever once assumed I was Greek by just looking at me.

>Uh, just shut up, it doesn't matter, these are our countries, not theirs.
Natives are the only people who can legitimately call the land their own, EVERYONE should appreciate that fact, if this is something you just simply refuse to accept, then you should consider moving back to your native country. For me that's Greece, but hey, I love Australia, born here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but if you as a British or German person, can't accept it, then just go back to Briton or Germany, your native place. Nobody is forcing you to be here. I don't see why you would want to leave this beautiful country though. Makes no sense to me.

Attached: Socrates-philosophy-essay.jpg (900x600, 55K)

>Muh White Extinction
-The chance of this happening is slim to none, but let's say it actually did happy (it wont), who are you or anyone else to try to stop it? What makes you feel like you can play god in this regard? you can't save people from themselves, it's as simple as that, life is far too short for you to worry about something that you have absolutely no control over.

-Total Greeks in the world number ONLY 15~ MILLION world wide, and Greek birth rates are LOWER than Whites, do you see us complaining? There are literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF WHITES, NEARLY A BILLION, YES, NEARLY A BILLION.

>Reality
The reality is this you're falling for fear-mongering bullshit. Don't feed into the bullshit. The people you claim to be causing this (Jews) they (like Greeks) have an extremely tiny population compared to the Whites & Non-Whites of the world. Can you not see how stupid it is. Yes white people might be outnumbered by non-white people by 5-6 to 1, but White people out-number Greeks and Jews 100+ to 1. Do you see now, how fucking stupid it is for you to be worried? It baffles my fucking mind how some of you think.

>Bias
Being Greek, we're not "White", but we're not "Non-White", we sit somewhere in a grey area, where we can get a long with both sides of the issue, we can get along with the west, and with the east. Why can't you just do the same for fuck sake cunt?

Attached: socrates-clipart-greek-138515-356953.jpg (682x1024, 259K)

we have never had welfare states in our entire history
whites pay into the welfare state, non whites take from the welfare state and vote to take more
stop lying, you are not greek and you are not white. you want to destroy whites through endless taxation

You’re wasting your time, nobody listens to reason and logic here.

That is bullshit and you know it. Your full of fear, and its making you angry, the problem is your fear is completely irrational. Fear makes people do stupid things.

Just listen clearly and I'll say it again.

1. Greek total world population is about 15 million
2. White total world population is close to 1 billion
3. Greek birth rate is lower than the average White birth rate.

Why am I not afraid for Greeks?

1. Greeks have always had an extremely small population for thousands upon thousands of years, it was small when Greeks were relevant and the center of the world thousands of years ago, and it's still small now in it's irrelevance.
2. Whites as a whole number nearly 1 billion people, you're not going anywhere, and this fucking idiot terrorist THREW HIS LIFE AWAY FOR WHAT? Don't be a fucking moron like he was, even if you don't care about the innocent people that lost their lives, AT LEAST UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HE DID WAS NOT FUCKING NECESSARY.

I don't mind, I have the time, I just want to help people here who are worried about absolutely fucking NOTHING.

>Natives are the only people who can legitimately call the land their own
Ummmmmm. You should read this, user. And don't give your kids to the magical natives.

Attached: abbo moloch australia.png (617x1404, 197K)

>Your full of fear

Attached: muslim pedo australia court.jpg (515x569, 72K)

>reason and logic here.

>worried about absolutely fucking NOTHING.

The nerve of you leftists is so absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. You come crawling out of the wood works after this obvious false flag attack and spam this board with talking points you were defeated in actual discourse EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. over the last god damn decade. The actual truth is that the facts, the evidence and the rational are on the side of the right and not on the left. Which is exactly why they censor the right, try to shut them down and deplatform them and not engage in discourse. Because they lose every single time.

It's so fucking pathetic how you cling to this crime and smear it on the entire right. Anyone can see your hypocrisy and dishonesty. It's disgusting and pathetic.

The Aboriginals had/have barbaric practices, so fucking what? It doesn't change the fact they're the natives of Australia.

The Roman Catholic church in Australia was molesting children at an industrial level for the last 50+ years. You do realize this right?

I am not a leftist. In-fact people call me a racist, bigot, cunt, I actually just speak whats on my mind, and I am pretty damn autistic so I offend everyone, because I speak about shit how it is, which ends up offending every fucker around me, even on Jow Forums of all places.

>The Roman Catholic church in Australia was molesting children at an industrial level for the last 50+ years. You do realize this right?

Before you move the goalpoasts again,here have a simple short answer : They both deserve the rope.Happy now?

and what u fuking retard if catholic church in australia molest children , where is u fuking logig you fuking fag ?!!!?!??? if some abuse ppl is ok now to abuse too?!?!/?!

incredible retard whtf is whit that logic

Go back.

Not moving goal posts anywhere, there is fucked up and evil people from every race/ethnicity/religion, some more than others. I'm just trying to point out how fucking retarded it is to think you're going to go extinct when there 1 FUCKING BILLION of you walking on the planet right now.

2500 years ago there was estimated to be ~3,000,000 to 3,500,000 Greeks in the world spread out in the Mediterranean, now there's only 15,000,000 total in the world all these thousands of years later.....after hundreds of wars....yet you're sitting here and are going to tell me you're legitimately concerned that you're worried about nearly 1,000,000,000 of you going extinct? As if nothing could possibly change in the future?

Come on for fuck sake cunts!

I haven't left where I was born, go back where?

get in the body bag

Based.

Not an argument.

Is nobody going to argue with me? I feel like I'm debating typical leftists right now.

this always confuses me, that 200 million Arabs are "breeding machines" while 1 billion snow niggers are "getting extinct"

Socrates was a faggot and you're a faggot for using statues of him trying to appear intelligent.

Yup

Again, not an argument.

COME ON CUNTS, I NEED REAL ARGUMENTS. Let go of your ego, let go of your fear, let go of any inadequacies you have about yourself, it's okay, you don't have to be big boy hero all the time, facts > feelings, always, even if it isn't what you want to hear.

Nobody is going to answer properly because deep down they know you’re right.

I am still here, just looking for a decent argument. At least leftist insult me, you guys don't even respond lmao.

A lot of amerincels here.
Long live Η Ελλάδα

Attached: bestintheworld.png (2000x1333, 6K)

Fkin kek...

95% greek? LMFAO fkin Turk in denial.....

Attached: 1539268734378.png (400x300, 77K)

>The people you claim to be causing this (Jews) they (like Greeks) have an extremely tiny population compared to the Whites & Non-Whites of the world. Can you not see how stupid it is.
Unlike Greeks, Jews have a massively disproportionate amount of political power which they always use to undermine their host country. Jewish owned media companies, like Disney for example, even seem to care more about spreading a political message to undermine their host nation than actually making a profit.

Attached: 1529012720808.png (690x5604, 552K)

Go back to Greece whiney cunt

95% greek
4% west asian
1% north europe

What does that have to do with the fact White people are almost 1 billion? Why is there a fear of extinction?

The total world Greek pop being ~3.5 million or so 2,500 years ago, now being ~15 million, and people here are actually concerned awhile being nearly 70x that amount?