America confirmed to be most white supremacist

Attached: A2D4CEED-2836-4D1E-BDC3-1B3EFD620038.png (640x360, 377K)

There should be way more in Argentina

How are they getting these stats
Also I knew California whites were tired of the diversity

why do sand nigger spretend to like niggers but only when they live in a western country?
Did they come to the realization they're not white?

Holy shit the uk is the biggest in Europe? You would never have guessed that with our weak right wing scene

Russia is no longer the big bad boogeyman it seems.

what the fuck are those red dots in the middle of nowhere africa from?

America was a white ethnostate until the 1960s

You could alternatively post the levels of immigration

West Africa lol
>and also new Zealand doesnt exist.

>US east coast
>US west coast
>Berlin
>London

Yeah i call bullshit.

imagine being a nigerian white supremacist
now that is a fucking title

Thank god

White Supremacy is looking very diverse and inclusive!

Figures. A nation whose public education system preaches nonstop about the evil of white males turns average joe white males into radicals.

Attached: 1551327013931.jpg (669x696, 88K)

>White Supremacy
they are literally creating this meme as a way of connecting white with hate. it's bullshit.

I'm doing my part!

Attached: mose.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Pls explain

Attached: wat.png (585x376, 88K)

link?

Based Pakistan.

Attached: tutkiapustaja.jpg (657x527, 38K)

...why are there red ponts in non-white countries?

Attached: 1419931381001.jpg (529x480, 75K)

SUCK IT EUROFAGS!!!

Attached: 91766.gif (300x184, 57K)

>why do sand nigger spretend to like niggers but only when they live in a western country?
>Did they come to the realization they're not white?
Very good point. In the West they identify as black (LOL) but in Arabia they despise niggers and identify as white.

>source
>al jizzrag
LOL what is this even supposed to be? All the locations where average whites are superior to Muslims?

Niggers, arabs, pakis or gooks
We don't discriminate when it comes to white supremacy

Good, maybe illegals will stop coming here if the media keeps making the IS out to be this crazy racist and violent towards color nation

we do tend to be the best at everything
fuck the rest of the world you can't into supremecy like us

Provide some fucking context, cunt. This makes no sense as is.

What was the methodology for collecting this dataset?
There's a pretty diverse group of white supremacists in that heatmap,

>Edmonton the biggest dot in all of Canada

I’m so proud of my city right now bros. Meet up when?

White supremacy in Indonesia and Malaysia

WTF is this USA NIGGER SHIT

>white supremacy
>in Indonesia and west Africa

What?

Post the source.

I have always said that the 4th Reich (in spirit) will happen first in the United States. We will lead the revolution against the Jews and Europe will follow our lead.

It is pretty clear that the US has the largest number of racially conscious and Jew woke people in the world. It is really only a matter of time before enough of us organize and have enough power to destroy the Jewish establishment.

Attached: 098349023840.jpg (950x534, 98K)

Look, it's another world map where they leave New Zealand off. It's even funnier this time because the map was only even made for something that happened in New Zealand.

A shit ton of countries confirmed to be the most Islamic supremacist.

Attached: islam-world.png (728x424, 338K)

I remember reading a study saying the most racist white population in America was ironically California.

>place where whites are displaced the most radical whites

Imagine my shawk

Remember white man : you are evil

Attached: 1529906834699.png (451x666, 168K)

Why is there white supremacy in the ocean around Bongistan?

Please post the study, it sounds like you are making it up.

>indonesia
lel

Ghana is based and redpilled

I can’t but it was defintely real. You gotta remember, if only white people could vote California would be a red state. I imagine there’s a sizeable minority of rich super liberal white people and then the Uber resentful rest who are angry about being overrun and disenfranchised.

>even shitskins think we're superior
that feel

ok where the fuck is this from? because i can't find it.
>1 post
OP confirmed for nigger tier

The overruling of prop 187 killed the state.

>a map of white people
Truly groundbreaking

Al Jazaara is essentially the Arabian version of BBC and CNN. They are divisive and full of shit.

>Africa

Attached: 1524912338028.jpg (629x472, 73K)

Either shitposters or self-haters. Or people with like 1% white DNA and are very proud of it.

how do they figure this out?
do they just take the #of country flags on 4chins?

Attached: 1546556935775.jpg (525x525, 85K)

>Nigerian white suprematist
>Indonesian white suprematist
>Kashmiri white suprematist
>Pakistani white suprematist

Attached: white_power.jpg (661x458, 69K)

anglo media networks focusing on anglo sources
literally "if I can't see it it don't exist" baby thinking tier bullshit

honorary aryans

Poos confirmed for being White.

How is this info generated

>white supremacy in Papua New Guinea
Yeah these stats are total horse shit

White supremacy is an American concept, that's why. They had to split niggers from whites, so they had to go based on skin color, rather than actual ethnicity, since they're a bunch of mutt (Germano-Anglo-irish-pole mutts).

tfw Nigerians more white suprematist than Swedes.

>recent incidents of "white supremacy"
>in Zimbabwe

WHERE DO I SIGN UP

Attached: rhojak.jpg (214x235, 10K)

Isn't it ironic how possibly the largest demographic of people perpetuating 'white supremacy' are american mutts LARPing as full blooded whites online?

It's because it's a bullshit map
There is no way that part of subsaharan africa are more white Nationalist than parts of eastern Europe like Russia

>california whites
try california satanists/masons
they hate fags and immigrants like you wouldn’t believe. i mean, they rape and torture kids too but hey it’s california.

Fuck off Jussie

Based and redpilled

almost nothing in russia?
this is total bullshit

So, local black man is a raysict?

Attached: NPC located.jpg (400x404, 19K)

Imagine Hitler trying to build a wall to keep Jews out of a concentration camp and they dig tunnels to get in.

Attached: 1543695447435.jpg (1200x380, 93K)

even the fish want to gas the kikes.

Fucking kek.

Considering how long we've had to put up with leftover niggers it makes sense.

Attached: 16123759_253884068388124_6636859486147444736_n.jpg (723x817, 124K)

it doesn’t seem too hard to believe. You have a bunch of ostricized white men living under the bolshevik heel in california. It’s like how the whites in southern states are alot more conservative to the rest of whites because of the shit they have to deal with, living around a bunch of niggers.

Attached: lnum8722.jpg (640x360, 75K)

>Holy shit the uk is the biggest in Europe?

It's our shitty police metrics for recording "racist" incidents. Remember, some nigger in south London complained to the police about a "racist dog" because it did a shit on his doorstep. And some other wogs complained about the poppy being "racist". There was also one where a paki lost a tennis match and accused his white player of "racism".

Attached: racist-dog.png (1024x448, 96K)

White ethnic communities were intact before industrialization. Skin color was a heuristic on top of it but not replacing it.

>no white supremacy in Poland
Not surprised at all. Brown Poles are worth more than white foreigners.

Attached: znj7fh.jpg (300x300, 17K)

You figure the dot on Japan includes Kojima?

A lot of it has to do with prison populations. AB is strongest in Cali

I don't understand this map- whites are supreme wherever they are- or why there are that many whites in America and Kamerun

>Jew York
>Commiefornia
>"white supremacy"

Did they conflate anti-white supremacy tweets with """white supremacy" or something equally retarded?

Sealand

FFFUGG I hate this 'white supremacy' meme... Not wanting your nation to be flooded with outsiders in 1 generation altering everything you know and love is now some sort of horrible white guy thing.

They are really painting white people into a corner now days. The level of bullshit is off the charts. Either accept our globalist take-over or you are just pure EEEEVILL!!

As if that is a bad thing....USA USA USA

The South Eastern Asian island nations are extreme white supremacists. Not at all surprised by Indonesia/ Malaysia on this map

This is an anti-intellectual representation of data. There is no comparison made to any other type of nationalistic behavior.

The USA was created for white people, by white people. We will be the minority in only a handful of years. Do white people not have the right to "self preservation"? This country has only become more degenerate, more dangerous, and more unstable as the white population began to plummet.

most racist population, period*

everyone here above the age of 30 is 100% racist, extremely segregated, and completely distrustful of other races.

the harder they push this meme, the more it confirms that whites are supreme

Based on what Muzzie?

Says the black man

Good. People are waking up.

Attached: 1550776662394.jpg (660x405, 53K)

The same kike organizations every shill here claims muzzies hate

checkem

Attached: 1534589529048.png (400x333, 91K)

The state is so big that even though they're outnumbered my a wide margin, there's still a shit ton of them.

Yeah wtf, Russia is super "white supremacist" but somehow their presence is negligible? They literally murder niggers on the streets for no reason and post it on the internet.

Attached: 1523309902868.png (585x560, 263K)

Attached: 1535650431422.jpg (402x395, 19K)

not ironic by any means