Why are shills blasting pasta about him being a mossad agent hundreds of times?

Why are shills blasting pasta about him being a mossad agent hundreds of times?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Times up,they're scared

Attached: 1552641297901.jpg (980x742, 106K)

>Jews must be removed from the west
>Jews in Israel that don't subvert us are fine with me
HE'S A ZIONIST PLANT! ..?

Attached: 1552739484565.png (716x714, 874K)

Shit idk maybe because he thinks Israel is okay and has nothing to do with all the immigrants coming?
Or that he names ZERO jewish politicians responsible for causing all the wars that encourage the immigrants to come?

He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and committed his attack in, a colonial nation that exterminated the aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical, why can't you dumbass spergs rub two brain cells together for a minute? Why are you completely incapable of reading between the lines?

Attached: 1552692130096.png (800x528, 676K)

Goyim vacation in Israel all the time. My Christian grandma goes every year for about 9 days to see where Jesus walked. Shalom.

He didn't single out any specific race in his manifesto.
>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Because it's threatening the whole plan. They have time on their side. They only need to wait until the demographics hit a point of no return. There is no need for them to spark a conflict at all. So they're trying to dissuade by calling him mossad, saying this doesn't help, muslims aren't our enemies ect, ect.

Either:
>1. cripplechan damage control
or
>2. disinfoshills gonna disinfo
Either way fuck 'em, a good time was had by all but 50.

Attached: DSC_1812.jpg (1912x2643, 420K)

He never says Jews have to be removed

Wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_97.jpg (577x351, 74K)

>that zionist from cripplechan
your dum AF

Why are you responding twice you schizo retard?
Shooting a bunch of non-combatants doesn't help your cause especially when they don't have any confirmed connections to ISIS (especially since this is of the ahmadiya branch of Islam apparently).
All you will do is drive up sympathy for the muslims for anyone who is not fully on board with your cause.
Instead of shooting the politicians who bombed the middle east and encouraged them to come to New Zealand and other western countries, he attacks the effect of the actions of the politicians and not the source of the problem.
He names erdogan and merkel but not AIPAC or any of those other big organizations and doesn't mention how the eurofags willingly brought immigrants themselves via "guest workers". (keep reading as I respond to this other fag)
Even if they are your enemies, killing them only makes it harder for co-ordinated assaults that produce actual long-term results becomes harder since now they're trying to ban all the guns and most people are too lazy to read Luty's book on how to make guns easily.
Why didn't this guy try and assasinate a bunch of the politicians responsible for the mess?
>but 50
Everyone who loves shooting guns in New Zealand is butthurt because of this guy you know?
Also, define "subversion". He might've even been a closet gay lmao.

damage control, who did it got figured out.

Attached: brenton.tarrant.9 agent of gabriel.jpg (780x439, 169K)

> jewish or good goy shills
> incriminating jews
JIGGA, PLEEZ

The jews made the Turks take Constanople! The jews control Merkel! You CIA larpers are ridiculous.

Attached: Screenshot_98.jpg (657x291, 49K)

>Everyone who loves shooting guns in New Zealand is butthurt because of this guy you know?

Attached: Screenshot_75.jpg (581x573, 117K)

Disinformation campaign. Its glow niggers in America fucking with us as usual.

>dude has a 9 in his facebook url
>THATS JUST LIKE THIS RANDOM BULLSHIT

lol you fucking schizos crack me up

Because pic related.

Attached: cope.jpg (820x717, 233K)

What do we do about them?

Tarrant is the most dangerous thing to the right. the ideology he represents is something they've been struggling to divert for awhile. the intelligent ones on the right knew what was on the horizon. they have to spin the story as something fantastical to keep people from replicating it.
we're sitting on a powder keg and that's even before the financial crash.

I personally don't agree with Tarrant's ideology but I really hope the elites are taking note and realizing that mass migration of non whites into white lands will result in a white chimp out that will cover the earth in blood. our society has been sick since the 1960s and has never recovered. oral contraception destroyed white fertility rates, poisoned the minds of almost 3 generations of white women and completely destroyed the family.

I have little faith our elites will take heed, they'll just repackage the same cancer and push for the exact same shit. they need to make structural reforms or we are all doomed.

Great post.

Attached: Screenshot_85.jpg (693x638, 58K)