What goes on in this state

>Guns
>White rural ethnostates everywhere
>Amish
>Only shootings were a kike killer and tranny faggot
>All nonwhites segregated into Philly or Pittsburgh
>Basically white man's dream land
>Right wing save for Pozzed cities like Philly, Pittsburgh, or Harrisburg

Seriously when can we declare our independence Jow Forumssylvanians?

Attached: 1551591628304.png (1350x334, 48K)

>when can we declare our independence

LMAO just download the app. you know, like the other apps that stripped you of every human right ever written and protected.

App?

I dunno, independence for a landlocked country except for a little slice of Lake Erie doesn't seem like the best idea. It would also dramatically upset the kike to non-kike ratio vs. the demographics of the US as a whole.

Marylander here, eat dirt you degen

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png (2000x1333, 54K)

try working at a hospital in PA. literally all the births are hispanic.

Annex New Jersey and send the illegal and niggers into Philadelphia Concentration Camp, then reclaim Delaware and do the same.

North Maryland is rightful Pennsylvania clay.
Where were you at?

Maryland has shit gun laws.

Where at in Pennsylvania are you from? Because I am from Washington County and there are negroes EVERYWHERE.

lebanon PA my dude

York County. Our negros and spices stay in York City. Washington County is close to Philly correct?

That's up some, great bologna. Are they illegal or what? I'm assuming they are the brown ones that somehow crawl their way past Mason-Dixon

The drug routes and heroin problems are all the way across the state these days. Obviously not so much in the middle of some cornfield or forest, but you can go almost anywhere in the country and see the demographics visibly shifting.

Most of them probably are, yea. It's mostly do-nothing boomer cucks here so good luck getting anything done about it.

I can attest to both of these. York especially is a linkup for drug trade due to its proximity to both Philly and Baltimore. Shame our boomers are too stupid to do anything for our state, though my dad is getting angrier every day, he will never fully understand because of whatever is inside Boomer mindset that diverts the train of thought.

We're between Allegheny, which is Pittsburgh, and Greene County, which is deliverance country.

I’m buying a house in Monroe county.

Best state reporting

Attached: 791CBEBF-4DC5-4806-9673-856A9C1DF6C0.png (2000x1333, 104K)

Sounds like probably a decent choice. Plenty of selection for how far innawoods you want to go.

Nice. If I ever have to leave York I'm moving innawoods though we have some nice land here.

Sounds comfy. It seemed like one of the better places to go to.

Stay out. It's horrible here and we're full anyway.

Attached: ohiostatereformatory.jpg (960x758, 187K)

Never been that way personally, but family up in Dauphin County and surrounding area own a cabin in the Appalachians. I wouldnt mind at all spending a month there with a girl, gun, and dog.

I won't Ohiobro, but we share the same problem with illegals and negros.

Attached: 20170723_152224.jpg (2560x1440, 751K)

Hoosier pride, brother

Attached: 1547819583284.jpg (700x471, 97K)