Can someone tell me what’s really going on? I’ve read this

Can someone tell me what’s really going on? I’ve read this.
archive.is/HBPky
And this.
archive.is/OpzT7
Something really fucky is going on behind the scenes. Why is Western Media so obsessed with the NZ massacre when Christians are getting murdered by the hundreds? And the apartheid state of you know who committing acts of genocide, that barely makes headlines. Not to mention the continuing atrocities in Yemen. Does anyone have some insight on these issues? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 838E817C-5F68-413F-8818-513E5FD74220.jpg (800x1200, 120K)

>Why is Western Media so obsessed with the NZ massacre when Christians are getting murdered by the hundreds?
its dehumanization of those that are too far for westerners to care

post pics from end of the set. You know, pussy spread etc.

Asking for a friend.

mercurial response. can you elaborate?

kindgirls dot com fren

(((Why)))?

people are sacks of shit and only care when something affects them directly

God bless America.

Attached: 1540594482457.jpg (1600x1107, 514K)

>(((western media)))

well i would not argue with that. it does not really illuminate the agenda, though. her name is “carisha” btw.

Attached: F22E7207-3489-45E0-AA89-14A59D3BDEA6.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

it's confusing isn't it?
why are there large numbers of Muslims in Christchurch to begin with when native unemployment and drug addiction are obviously problems?
Doesn't the New Zealand democratically elected government serve the interests of its people?
If there is such a demand for people then why not reward citizens who have larger families? Is it not able to? If so then what is "family planning?"
If skilled workers are needed then why does the government not effectively educate the citizens already there? Is it not able to? Why is a government that cannot effectively educate its citizens in areas of high demand making decisions about immigration.
Lots of questions user
this is the dilemma of the 21st century

good post. i would add that we should not forget the exposure of a m*ssad operation when the quake happened in NZ.

there is no agenda rly
jsut a bunch of rich people for whom blood of the innocents doesnt represent an obstacle to obtaining more money and the hordes of westerners willing to look away as long as they are materially secure or at best did something symbolic, like joining bds so they fulfil their needs to feel moral

it’s just money then

its always just money

that’s underwhelming

Carisha

Because it happened on western soil? Why am I supposed to care about some sandnigger christians on the other side of the world?

New Zealand is very difficult for whites to enter as immigrants, you need to prove a 5 year employment contract or move $500K dollars into investments in New Zealand companies.

Yet these rules all melt away for brown people. Amazing.

why would they do that

don't you read the (((media)))? white people are finished, they don't even exist, they print this every day

>Not to mention the continuing atrocities in Yemen
The US is complicit and that particular buck stopped with Obama so it wouldn't do to report on it too intensively

People might start to ask questions like "why didn't you say anything about this when it started" which has no comfortable answer

>you need to prove a 5 year employment contract or move $500K dollars into investments in New Zealand companies.
Or present an Australian passport at the border