The Manifesto Of Brenton Tarrant

The Kommandant is reading the manifesto.
youtube.com/watch?v=4aUaDfEdJo8 part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=6w1T7oPsZnU part 2

Attached: kommandant2.jpg (1054x591, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god help us all here come the radicalised lunatics of darth vader mass media:

lets worship the "manifesto" in big letters because it sounds important and we get strength from associating with other people's ideas instead of living our own lives as peaceful and smart examples of what it is be human.

good luck being smart when ur already this fucked.

WE HAVE TO MEME KOMMANDANT AS THE LEADER OF Jow Forums

just to fuck with people, imagine reddit taking it for real, it would be HIL-ARI-OUS

Attached: TROLL THE ENTIRE WORLD.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

its just a prank bro

>To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame toxic masculinity... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

>"It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occuring on a regular basis throughout my adult life... but for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which i had greeted previous attacks did not eventuate. Something that had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the west by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different.That difference was Ebba Ã…kerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an islamic attacker driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebbas death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke though my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored."

absolutely based

Attached: kommandant.png (521x879, 568K)

No one wants your Natbol manifesto, Mossad. Fuck China and Fuck Alexander Dugin.

Shooter went to Israel and Pakistan. He's MK Ultra

Attached: sun girl.jpg (811x1221, 73K)

>His name was Brenton Tarrant
His name was Brenton Tarrant

Attached: 1552865390349.jpg (1195x1072, 215K)

go back to

literally just a prank

Attached: smash that like button.jpg (280x394, 99K)

GAYLARP

Attached: BB.png (1000x1000, 943K)

BASED AND NATSOCPILLED

FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUDSLIMES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: Aryanchad.jpg (1237x1280, 250K)

everyone already knows who our leader is stop shilling

Attached: Great Leader.jpg (980x742, 472K)

>reddit spacing
Take the nearest sharp utensil and drive it into your wrists

based

Her name was Ebba Ã…kerlund

No need. Madman did it himself
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm

Attached: PewJewDie.jpg (2540x2292, 683K)

the (((kommandmant)))
glownigger thread

they're now rejecting image uploads of the manifesto based on hash

What?

Who's they?

You might be onto something.

(((they)))

How? It sounds nothing like pewds

Did her reference "car blocking need for speed style shit" at 15:45?

>brainlet

Attached: lildonnie.jpg (960x958, 69K)

oh
the Le False Flag Mossad shit is being pushed too hard on outerpol, I don't believe it. it's just shills trying to get us to turn our backs on Brenton

?

Shadman?

You clearly cant tell he uses something to mask his voice which makes you a brainlet.

Attached: 349213491231.jpg (558x614, 18K)

You must be severely retarded if you can't tell that isn't pewds even with the effects on his voice

Glow in the dark etc, etc.

bye bye LARPchan.
it was fun while it lasted... not really the content was pretty fucking mediocre almost boomer tier.

FUCK

friendly reminder

The Kommandant is reuploading his broadcasts to minds.com and bitchute

I'm not finding the document. Send me please.

bump

Lol amazing

Ahahah could you imagine if this was the case?

cool. hopefully his YouTube channel stays up. If not we can always have a thread here when he uploads to minds

:(

Is part 3 on the way?

same, fucking coincidence or premonition , i was audio reading hunter before the mosque hit.

digits confirm , 11 , premonition

nice

Attached: nz.png (614x118, 20K)

SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

bump

Based

LOL you are such a little pussy boy

>just be peaceful guise

Attached: Bodies-are-seen-on-the-ground-July-15-2016-after-at-least-30-people-were-killed-in-Nice-France.jpg (1600x900, 260K)

cringe

Attached: 1468936004135.png (551x550, 334K)

comfy

This

fuck