Why aren't Unionized workers fired immediately?

Why aren't Unionized workers fired immediately?

Why would a business owner put up with their bullshit?

Attached: 1540750585999.jpg (836x605, 161K)

That's the whole issue. They've collectivized their bargaining power, thus firing everyone and having to begin training an entire new team from square one is likely less cost effective than settling with the union, giving the union workers a paltry deal, and paying off the union leaders. It's all dollars and cents, boyo.

Yeah why dont unions start their own business

Okay, but I'm on break right now.

because there is too fucking many of them

My old union never protected anyone the way they would protect the worst workers.

Attached: csc_banner_left_564x106vFINAL.jpg (564x106, 16K)

It takes a week to train someone for my job, and three months for them to become good enough at it to meet quota. Imagine your business grinding to a halt long enough to replace your ENTIRE work force, just the hiring process of finding new people. Then a week or more where you have to train them all at the same time. Then 3 months minimum of making SHIT production numbers when you have customers with deadlines. And then mixed into that is firing the individuals who are too stupid to do the job and replacing them as you find out how retarded they are over the few months they don't improve. You'd never recover.

>americans hate having rights
HAHAHAHAHA, THE ABSOLUTE UNITED STATES

Attached: 1529386299273.png (427x487, 28K)

I hate to say it, but most workers are subhuman-tier stupid on how a business needs to run, which is why I abhor unions. Public sector are by far worst, but most private sector unions are pretty cancerous as well.

Because it's illegal to do so in many places in the US

>yes goyim, the business owner is always right, even if the working conditions are bad and your basic human rights are violated
>what's this? having a minimum standards for businesses? if you don't like it don't work there, goy, private company, I can treat my workers like cattle if I want!
the fact that Americans guzzle this pro-corporate anti-everyone-else propaganda down harder than donald trump guzzles Israeli cum is why no one will ever take you seriously

Attached: 1536529515375.png (1371x928, 68K)

not worth the hassle, there are plenty of younger guys that can learn quickly

Italy your country is a fucking joke because of your poor financial decisions. Greece too.

Time to build a new shop in the next town over and outsource all the work over there until you can finally fire them all.

>Because it's illegal to do so in many places in the US

What the fuck, how could it possibly be illegal to fire workers for unionizing?

Oh right, Unions and their Democrat lackeys.

>Why aren't Unionized workers fired immediately?
They are now that a boss can just hire a bunch of spics who will work for taco shells and never ask for higher pay, because the taxpayer covers most of their expenses through welfare.

See through this bullshit system.

Maybe if unions were still a thing in the US then real wages would actually rise with worker's productivity again. Well, now for the priced question:

If worker's productivity has more than doubled over the last 40 years, where did all the newly generated wealth go from their increased productivity instead of their wages for their benefit and their families? Anyone? The winner will get a cookie.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

>Maybe if unions were still a thing in the US then real wages would actually rise with worker's productivity again.

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

Why don't you answer the question? Where did all the earnings from the failed wage growth go, tell me?

>1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg
boomer filename

Illegals.

right click, properties, "create copy with all possible exif properties removed"

BEEP. Wrong. Anyone else wanna try?

to shitskins and kikes

Only half right.

>doesn't know Jow Forums automatically removed metadata for uploaded Jow Forums images

As a business owner, hiring new staff just isn't that simple or easy.

Okay, explain to me. How does undervalued labor from a workforce that is more than okay with being paid shit wages NOT hurt wages as a whole?

OK: so now for the big reveal: it obviously went to the ownership class, the billionaires and millionaires, the capitalists the 1% or whatever you want to call it.

Doesn't matter to me, can't trust Jow Forums.

Attached: 1447497886451 - Copy.png (748x710, 96K)

It is not so one sided, retard

I never claimed otherwise dude. I just wanted to know where the wealth went. Obviously illegals are used to dump wages and just as exploited as their American counterparts, they are just another cynical tool employed by the oligarchy. This doesn't make your answer correct.

Commie you got btfo by a one-word reply, just fuck off back to your safe space so you aren't shitting up a good thread.

Attached: 1513552130963.jpg (498x625, 75K)

That only works in low skill jobs. In high skill jobs the organized worker has a shit ton of leverage, especially if he forms a Union with other people of the same profession.

If you are so constantly concerned about wages why don't you start your own fucking business?

We’re in the unions too motherfucker, just respect our labor rights and everything will be ok

>t. 23 y/o union welder

Attached: 978C3BF3-2633-4103-A9DA-066E08BFAA24.jpg (960x720, 84K)

You don't have the answers. You read outmoded and retarded shit from the industrial revolution and think it somehow matters today. Neck yourself, faggot.

You realize some people actually work for cooperatives, right?

Shut up faggot just quit if you don’t like it

Stellar argument

Based and REDpilled. Don't listen to the boomer and all the other henchman of the oligarchy.

hahaha how is that co-op working out?

Constantly buying up other businesses and then cooperatizing them.

this guy is your ally: I hope you didn't mind those unions donating all your stolen shekels to demokikes too

Attached: 1513552393622.jpg (640x427, 170K)

Then you won't mind us knowing about it. Do tell!

Dude. You are not helping your case by posting obvious shit from conservative boomer facebook groups.

You mentioned your co-op was amazing and buying up the other businesses, I require more information to believe it.

Attached: 1513549367466.jpg (428x604, 29K)

typically co-ops are in the business of selling things like water and power

He’s right, you’re real wage growth since the 80s has been slim to fuck all, you have 30 million illegals stealing all your entry level jobs so you have to get in hock for a degree to even consider being employed and you still haven’t unionised en masse, it’s a fucking disgrace you, have zero balls and keep taking it.

Not revealing my employer to you, sorry.

Baruch Atah Adonai

My union donates to republican candidates in my very red county which I’m vehemently against, I don’t want any unions donating to any political party since we shouldn’t be beholden to any political party. Either way it’s better than being cornholed by corporations and boomer fucks who want to pay us pennies and outsource our jobs to illegals and foreigners

Co-ops normally don't have much competition and sell utilities.

Is this the case?

No. It's a mixed mutlinational that does all sorts of stuff including shit like banking even.

then what are you even bitching about? if you want to work in a hippy commune you have one made for you.

You should be promoting the co-op business model if you think it's so great, but instead you advocate for marxist communism.

Dude, the American working class is so class-cucked and so devoid of class consciousness that any little action that promotes any form of shift of the overton window is a win, even something as little as advocating for labor rights and social democratic policies. On the other hand the American ruling class is one of the most class conscious ones, I can assure you.

excuses typical of a commie stooge, fuck off

No excuses sorry. Just basic common sense and political strategy. Being a communist is not about brainless idealism, grandstanding by narcissists blind heroism, moralization or false honor codes . It's about using every opportunist means necessary to work towards the slow demise of the inhumane economical and political framework that is Late Stage Capitalism.

the bankers and the communists, that eternal pairing

Oh look a communist who doesn't understand the basis of economics.

This is no doubt rare and unprecedented find to be documented for future generations to marvel at.

God forbid productivity sees progressive gradual increase when you compare an era where a rivet gun was the pinnacle of technology with fucking automated factories capable of building a car in 51 seconds.

>It's about using every opportunist means necessary to work towards the slow demise of the inhumane economical and political framework that is Late Stage Capitalism.

which you are apparently fine with

Abso-fucking-lutely

So you're proud of working for your co-op inside the capitalist system then?

Your own life is the best argument against your retarded political beliefs.

Do you think there can be synthesis of pro-worker though and social conservatism? I have liked distributism for some time although it is not applicable in non-agricultural economies.

Le basic economics people like this cringelord are actually to blame for this hell and the effective decoupling of wage growths from rising productivity levels. It's the collapse of the Keynesan consensus in post-war economies and new neo-liberal policies pushed by those Reaganites that brought us into this mess in the first place. Thanks a lot asshole.

>the effective decoupling of wage growths from rising productivity levels

If you are actually right then why are wages rising again the USA for the first time in decades?

>remove the illegals
>reduce rich and business taxes

The increased productivity made the products cheaper to produce, hence the higher standard of living in terms of purchasing power. The workers benefit from this too, more people own TVs, fewer are undernourished, etc.

You want to criticize capitalism, I get that, but this worker productivity meme is a poorly thought out commie argument.

I'm to blame for man-kinds general advancement in technology over the course of 80 years?

Well I guess I can take credit for most of humanities advancement if you insist.
Ill take kudos in the form of large brass statues of my phallus or a shopping mall that can provide adequate food for its populace via functional supply chains.

Also why the fuck do you call yourself a communist and then try to brag about owning a company?

You are bourgeoisie beyond any shadow of a doubt and would be the first against the wall.

>Work for business in literaly one of the lowest rungs on the ladder.
>Work in office doing shit like taking orders, switching shit etc., job basically requires me to answer phones, take orders and look up paperwork from past orders using both computers and a filing system.
>whole system was setup like a decade or more earlier by the third in comand or something at the company, which might gave 100 full time employees.
>realize that paperwork could be found more efficiently, if someone invested $100 at staples on some new folders and filing shit. Nobody invluding senior management wants to spend $100 on office supplies, despite some calls taking 10-20 minutes while we look up paperwork, we get a lot if calls.
>senior manager has no clue that having 5-10 times as many calls and customers as when the system was setup will result in processes needing to be changed fir the system to be functional.
>Senior manager still gives employees shit for the amount of time calls take.
>Senior manager is worried about costs so won’t fucking buy pens for the office, and counts out each pen, not each box of oens, office manager takes for office.
>Senior manager fires employees for minor shit, resulting in new employees who take several months to learn the convoluted fucking system they need to know.
>New employees quit because pay is shit
>Senior manager replaces old system with software and new computers.
>Senior manager skimps on training for computerized system, which combined with shitily adapted software means it takes months for employees to figure out how the fuck to deal with the new system.
> New system still sucks.
I think they got it working functionally after ten years with the new computer system.
>By this point they have so many former employees who fucking hate them, they can’t even rehire old employees for more money than the employees are currently making.
Yeah, it’s all the employees fault.

It's amazing how US workers have been brainwashed into fighting each other for scraps while productivity skyrockets hut real wages stagnate. Instead of demanding better compensation, Americans beg for the right to work 60 hrs a week for mediocre pay so they pay off their mortgage in 30 years and have kids with no maternity or paternity leave.

They also love not having any guaranteed vacation days (0 legally required in the US but 25 in Europe) so that any injury they receive can result in them being fired if they can't recover fast enough.

illegals and taxes

The doofuses don't understand that improved working conditions and working hours never were handed down to them by a benign ruling class but by mobilized workers who demanded them in the streets.

Union contractors, even paying the higher wages and benefits to their journeymen, also have to pay dues themselves just to hire union labor. At anytime they can say fuck it and go non union, they arent bound to the unions themselves.

If that were true in all cases there would literally be no unions. Clearly it is not a universal statement. The question posed in your OP was was solved in the first post.

unions wouldn't help at all with that when our government imports millions and millions of workers while outsourcing to you fucks

unions would do nothing to fix that, wages were growing with productivity because there was massive demand for labor

Maybe if you wash cars for a living. I work in a hosptial laboratory. If they fired all lab staff people would literally die. We're not in a union or anything like that, just pointing out that only entry level workers can be replaced on a whim. There are actual jobs that require months of training and missing out on those months of expertise would be devastating to some industries.