Marylin Manson hates the west, so why so quiet now?

Anyone have any info on MM and where he comes from? All his music was shitting on American "Family Values", and he became more politically vocal as he got older and fatter. But he has been curiously silent the last few years. Why has he been so quiet when this political climate fits almost perfectly with his agenda?

Attached: familyvalues.png (290x277, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os
youtube.com/watch?v=C2mvIaQ0D-0
youtube.com/watch?v=RqrnEvF-oBM&list=OLAK5uy_mcrdExM50xUr_E7FadfBAcAbaNKMXnLhw&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=ksOdy8xFOlg&list=OLAK5uy_kxZNApqrcF_J1Z_3lE0JDBfuunhI50nLU&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Product of the 90s, he's largely irrelevant and an alcoholic now.

Because he's a washed up has been that is no longer spooky to anyone.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 505K)

Isn't he just another kike?

He used the Nazi theme the same way Michael Jackson did.

Anyone defending american values is a bluepilled boomer wannabe.

As far as I know he still releases music but he is an alcoholic and hitting rock bottom. Some guys I used to work with tried to see him live last year but he was too drunk and couldn't perform.

>All his music was shitting on American "Family Values"
Does it? Or is it just the shitty album artwork.
Anyway, he's irrelevant. Only people I know that still act like he's hot shit are the boomers who were emo in HS.

It's really weird that leftists haven't gone after him.

What's the alternative to the nuclear family? Communism.

I think his first 3 canonical albums are a masterpiece altogether. Golden Age was good but everything else after sucked.

This.
Moral Orel was based.

Attached: moral_orel.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Shitting on family values isn’t cool or edgy anymore.

Like a previous user said product of the 90s.After Columbine happened and he was blamed for it his career slowly started going down not only that big alcoholic probably dead within 5 years.

No, Mechanical Animals was garbage. It's way more pop /radio/mtv friendly than the first 2. He decided to do a, "no, look, I'm not evil and spoopy, I'm David Bowie," turn there.

he is but probably hates jews as much as any of us. I mean he was in the music industry

This, MA was a sellout for radio friendly rock. He would have gotten away with it too if columbine didn’t bite him in the ass.

Mechanical Animals is his only good album, because it's not desperately trying to be edgy all the time. It's also a remarkably right wing album. The running theme of the album is: we live without order and truth, so we medicate ourselves and buy things to try and cope with it. "Mechanical Animals" references this feeling; being unfeeling participants. Underneath all the anti-Christianity facade it's maybe the most pro-Christianity album to have sold as much back then.

Moral Orel was strictly satirizing rural Protestant hypocrisy
Urban Catholic sincerity was never touched upon because it is sanctified and even the demonic Jews behind a Moral Orel wouldn’t go near it.

After Columbine he came under fire, blinked and became irrelevant.

Attached: VV.jpg (600x753, 66K)

Knew guy went to HS with him. Said he was a straight up dork

TAKE YOUR HATRED OUT ON MEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1546161058751.jpg (746x541, 45K)

He's a j*w, that should tell you everything you need to know.

Orel's dad wanted to emulate a 50's family lifestyle despite being a loon/faggot, and not being able to keep that idea together.

Attached: moral.png (1007x564, 914K)

I also knew a guy that said he worked at Nintendo. No bullshit.

dude's like 50 now. time's have changed. music has changed. antichrist superstar is still a great fucking album.

Fuck off, papist.

>He's a j*w
dude's a catholic, asshole.

The 1950s was a Protestant meme of sterility, anti-tradition, and mass consumerism
Catholics were still mostly urban s “The Slaughter of the Cities” had only just begun.

>Strawmans every Catholic as being the worse kind of Catholic (the types who believe the pope can do no wrong)
Also:
>Hates the Catholic Church
>Respects Tradition
Pick one, “reformer”

It was a fucking work of art, that's why I'm curious what's going on with him now

*even if politics has changed since then, and we are waking up to the cultural marxism in pop music, it really was a work of art

Everything from OP to Golden Age was great. Everything after is shit.

It’s called art you stupid fuck.

Antichrist Superstar is a good standard in industrial rock.

>inb4 lol this papist thinks the 1950s were anti-traditional
At the time the suburban sprawl, diners and convertibles, were peak progress and is the start of the shitty atomized and consumerist pigsty we find ourselves in of Exxons across from Shells and McDonalds across from Taco Bell’s.

>silent
He got crushed by a giant gun prop when he was trying to shit on our constitution lmao he got injured pretty bad to the point of illness. I haven't heard anything from his faggot ass since.

He cucked during Columbine too.
He's edgy as fuck and obviously influenced people. He should have stayed that way and stayed silent or give a generic condemnation of the shooting, but he went on a media tour to clear his name and destroyed his bad boy image.
Hilarious enough, if he tried that now people would probably be more concerned about the few sexual harassment lawsuits against him.

take from it what you will, but he's from boca raton

Attached: 1478255942352.png (500x281, 196K)

I remember when I was a kid hearing that he got two ribs removed so he could suck his own dick

>Why has he been so quiet
Because he's washed up and no one wants to listen to him.
He just spends his time doing drugs with Johnny Depp, his brain is fried and he can't put together a coherent sentence. He did his 'fuck Drumpf' spiel a couple of years ago, what else is there for him to do?

Satanism, Church of Satan, Anton Szandor LaVey (Levi, Jew). Satanism = rebranded Sabbateanism.

Just the usual tricks.

Goddamn, now that you mention... I'm going over his lyrics....

>I am so all-American, I'd sell you suicide
>I am totalitarian, I've got abortions in my eyes
>I hate the hater, I'd rape the raper
>I am the animal who will not be himself\

maybe he wasn't just another leftist musician, and it was way more nuanced? He's pretty much calling out abortion with these lyrics.

No, just a bisexual gigadegenerate with connections to Jews. And his ideology is based on theirs

literally untrue, retard

He's old and irrelevant now. It's what happens. Kind of makes me think about how much of what we love today will soon be forgotten or laughed at as lame by the next generation. Look at how stale 2016 memes have become. The future looks bleak.

Yes! That's what I was saying, he's actually remarkably traditionalist and even downright conservative

He isn't, but it tells me you are the usual bottom feeder frequenting this board

Said he'd vote George W Bush

>I don't want you, and I don't need you
>Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
>It's not your fault that you're always wrong
>The weak ones are there to justify the strong

>The worms will live in every host
>It's hard to tell which one they hate the most
>The horrible people, the horrible people
>It's all anatomic as the size of your steeple
>Capitalism has made it this way
>Old-fashioned fascism will take it away
hmm

>Manson was a culture war agitator for our side, someone willing to jar and frighten the fuck out of the power structures that seemed there to keep teenagers in their place ... and his tactics made him a target, both of mass-culture disdain and of superior alt-culture snark. All that was by design. He put himself out there to take those attacks. And on some level, he’s a saint for that.

Now imagine if he made a comment like that about Che, Hitler, Breivik, or Elliot Rodgers.

My friend who knows him says all he does is drink and blast massive piles of blow all night/morning and than eats KFC when he's hung over. Probably be dead soon I imagine.

>Said he'd vote George W Bush
Nearly Every celebrity said they'd vote for George Bush right after 9/11 when asked.

Involved heavily with Johnny Depp. BAD OFFENDER.

This

>All his music was shitting on American "Family Values"

American "Family Values" were being shit on long before Manson showed up. Where have you been, little man?

Attached: 51hWeibqpKL.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>where he comes from?
for starters, Canton Ohio, and it's no wonder why he turned out the way he did

In momma's womb, not my fault

What tricks do the Church of Satan have other than sell a shitty book to edgy teenagers?

Posting some real music, cant fucking wait to see these guys in 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os

Attached: 81YwA99ddBL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 35K)

Too busy at Kurt's island, sucking each other's dicks.

He's mixed German, English, Irish.

I hate his music, have to hear it in clubs I go to. There was so many great noise-rock bands in the 90s and edgy kids pick him and Trent Reznor as the best lol.

He's like the Beyonce of the Industrial/Noise scene

AntiChrist Superstar was GOAT faggot. Leave Marilyn alone

the relationship between those two was interesting at least

youtube.com/watch?v=C2mvIaQ0D-0

Isn't this just normal boomer shit, just substitute blow for monsters?

I agree. Hence why I'm wondering what's up with him now.

Because it's not the 90's anymore and Manson isn't edgy.

200$ membership for .... Uh I don't know

KFC is too expensive for boomers everyday

>Hence why
fuck off

As someone who listens to his music nostalgically still. He became irrelevant the minute 9/11 happened and we had something to talk about other than the culture wars. He tried to keep his fame with Golden Age of grotesque but the album was mediocre at best and embarrassing at its worst points.

During his "golden years" he had the same issue all industrial and punk bands did even if his music was pop. They see the issues that plague society but stop just short of figuring out the actual source. This has been a problem since the Reagan-Thatcher era when ""rightwing/conservative" thought gained power" and was also pigeonholed into the corporate shit we have today.

I'm still surprised we don't have more libertarian/actual rightwing punk and industrial today.

I know most of this board sticks to "traditional" right wing music but do any of you listen to VNV Nation I've found it to be some of the most uplifting modern music that isn't in a traditional genre.

Attached: pigface.jpg (220x309, 20K)

Just whomst do you think you are?

>you live to see MM become dadrock
hahaha. What is shocking anymore? nothing.

Attached: miley.jpg (800x1200, 163K)

>proclaim yourself the enemy of western morality
>two fans shoot up their school and clock themselves out
>instead of owning it like a boss go on MTV and talk about feelings, then slink away into irrelevance and get fat
Well I guess none of that happened, since you say so and all.

I still listen to him & other pre-9/11 rockers from my childhood too. I'm basically NZ-tier right wing, and i hate his politics, but i have an appreciation for the music and the "fuck you" message he sent to society back then. It's irrelevant & outdated nowadays, but if you know how much of a cultural impact it had back then, you learn to appreciate it. Especially since now we're talked about the same way they used to talk about Manson & Satanists & goths back then.

Yeah, a KFC family meal is about $20 so twice a day you're looking at $40-50. A gram of cocaine is around $60 and at this point in his habit he's probably doing at least 4-5 daily. Add $50-100 for booze and he's likely somewhere in the $4-500 range daily.

COPS AND QUEERS

Forgot bumping thread with a solid album or two
Faith, Power and Glory
youtube.com/watch?v=RqrnEvF-oBM&list=OLAK5uy_mcrdExM50xUr_E7FadfBAcAbaNKMXnLhw&index=2

Navigator
youtube.com/watch?v=ksOdy8xFOlg&list=OLAK5uy_kxZNApqrcF_J1Z_3lE0JDBfuunhI50nLU&index=1

Didn't they get the Bephomat statue up in some state that had the Ten Commandment, or was that another group? Seems like they fight for freedom of speech for everyone.

I was looking up the lyrics for his song 1996, and lazy typos created these results. Fucking lol

Attached: anti-white.png (759x946, 89K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (315x440, 28K)

Jews are basically catholic. BAKA.

He became somewhat irrelevant because nu-metal got huge around the time MM was released(like 1999, 2000)

Well said fren.

That was The Satanic Temple. Have statues in Arkansas and Oklahoma.

>conservative

damn he really was , ty bros you helped shift my perspective

Brian Warner is a jew. Although he will deny it.

That was "The Satanic Temple", which is basically some left-wing faggot org.
>The Satanic Temple is a nontheistic religious and political activist group based in Salem, Massachusetts.[1][2][3][4] The Temple has chapters in 13 US states and in Canada[5] The group uses Satanic imagery to promote egalitarianism, social justice, and the separation of church and state. Their stated mission is "to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people". The group was co-founded by Lucien Greaves, the organization's spokesperson, and Malcolm Jarry.[6] The Satanic Temple has utilized satire, theatrical ploys, humor, and direct legal action in their public campaigns to "generate attention and prompt people to reevaluate fears and perceptions", and to "highlight religious hypocrisy and encroachment on religious freedom".

FagBoy

Try reading his autobiography retard?
Same thing happened to nine inch nails.

I will now. For both.

>What's the alternative to the nuclear family? Communism.
American "family values" are fucking garbage, with the "nuclear family" at the heart of the rot. While other countries have multi-generational households, we consign our parents to rot in institutional snakes pits that stink of urine and despair. FFS, that is no family value at all compared to traditional societies.

The (((nuclear family))) is a creation of consumerist, self-centered greed of the 20th century that certain imbeciles idolize, when it should be nuked.

Saw him live about 1999 and he was great, saw him five years ago and he was a fat drunk asshole that could barely bleat out his own lyrics. Can't imagine how bad he is now.

His autobiography has a lot of made up stuff though.

lol i had no idea he had gotten fat until seeing this thread and looking it up for myself. Seems hard to believe given how anorexic he used to look.

Guess we all become boomers some day, right?

yep, he's a fat druken burnout with a beer gut these days.

American family values are fucked up tho, like hey kid you 18? Lemme kick you out and make you go into debt. Hey kid remember me when I kicked you out? I'm old now, oh you are throwing me into a elderly home and never visiting me?

I understand him getting old and fat but he is just so drunk and drug fucked he can't even put on a show. Shameful shit.

manson is 50 years old now. he's made his money, his net worth is $25 million according to celeb net worth sites. he doesn't have to be mr. shock rock anymore. he'll live in his mansion far away from the niggers and dystopian hellhole cities that his own politics and liberal bullshit made an entire generation thinking was a good idea.

>that nose

you think there's a chance he's not jewish? pft.