This place is vile and a caricature of itself

I haven't been on this site in about 3 years, ever since the maga shit really took off. it felt like a shell of its former self and the robust political discussion I was so used to partaking in here had substantially dropped in both quality and quantity circa mid-2016. So, I went elsewhere. Other boards as well as entirely new websites to seek out the truth above all environment this place had once fostered. I have come back in light of the recent events. Other events have occurred in the past three years that I'm sure were discussed here ad nauseam but nothing so distinctly Jow Forums as the Christchurch massacre. So, reluctantly, I returned, wishing, hoping, you crawled out of your slump. Then I look a the catalog.... disgust doesn't even begin to describe it. Being edgy for its own sake isn't even the lowest form of comedy as it doesn't even reach the threshold of what comedy is. Meme threads? Over and over again meme threads? This is now essentially r/darkhumor without the upvotes. Quite the fall from grace. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: 1552797193642.jpg (625x415, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openai.com/blog/better-language-models/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underage phone-posting brats from web2 have destroyed the internet no thanks to the forums who let them in unchecked.

its all a disgusting embarrassment. well done USA.

Go cry

We just want to pump muslim children full of lead. What's the problem?

case in point. the 2 word grunt from a local Neanderthal who abuses their internet privilege with outright cowardice.

What a whiny piece of shit you are just leave if you're not happy

You're not worth any effort.

Shut up faggot nobody cares

your words are as sick as the people who thought cuntphones were a good idea.

fn brats. and aren't u big and strong and "anonymous" lol

ur a joke.

I'm not anonymous. The feds know exactly who I am.

Don't take it too hard,user. 90% of Jow Forums is just memeing ,satire and larping. We don'r really believe all this hate we spout. The other 10% are autists who can't understand that we're memeing.

You retards were chosen for this fake attack for a reason. You're dummies who'd fall for it and cry for Muslims even though they have been killing Westerners for decades now.

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x355, 14K)

>whiny

is the putrid mess you people create - unintelligent whine whine about yankee bullshit all day, crap threads, bratty halfwits who haven't even finished school

you are an embarrassment to intelligence and yes, you ruined the internet for everyone and are too weak to admit it.

Day of Rake

>90% of Jow Forums is just memeing ,satire and larping

so its pointless then, but here we are while Jow Forums makes bank from ads on pointless shit.

what a fucking achievement, moot.

I've been here since 07. You need to go fuck yourself.

I don't care what some brainwashed loser who hasn't left his little island thinks. You believe what you've been told & it's pathetic. Go cry to Mommy more, you low IQ dog.

Bump. basically shitty trolls, sad minority of white supremacist trying to recruit, fbi baiting people to put on a list, and in between all this is SOME actual discussion. When you get people saying "You're dummies who'd fall for it and cry for Muslims even though they have been killing Westerners for decades now" you see how its either of the things I mentioned. Either that or a young tribalistic moron that will outgrow it once he is educated. gotta admit though, its kinda funny. There is a good thread about helping the environment up right now, similar to the trash picking up hashtag thing. its not all bad if you can look past the fake shit

wow, very impressive

Chinese Moot doesn't make much money from Jow Forums, no one important wants to run ads on it lol

My point exactly, you don't really hate Canadians are any thing. You're just memeing

All boards get shittier than they were the year prior. This isn't anything new.

Attached: 1497282162619.jpg (480x740, 34K)

I don’t think you were ever here before. You would know this is an anonymous forum and the people who fear free speech tend to create threads to make every one else look bad.
You would know this is you’ve ever been here previously.

you got me, it is my first day here. I guess everything I've said can be dismissed outright now

ye that too. hopefully the shitty way this site sets up turns off young people cause all the white supremacist spam is fucking stupid.

You type like an effeminate little faggot lowercase posting beta boy

Massive attempts to subvert pol with the likes of shareblue, tranny antifa discords, lefty pol, lefty reddit etc Little do they know they are merely pissing in an ocean of piss.

postirony, we a cultural movement noaa nigger

Attached: images.jpg (235x186, 9K)

I'm sorry our humor makes your pussy bleed. Perhaps Reddit would be more to your liking.

Attached: 1552678020750.jpg (537x396, 47K)

I follow you on Leddit

Attached: screenshot.png (905x783, 99K)

>Australia
>Little island
Stereotypical US education. Have you even left your home town? Your state? Did you know that America and Europe are continents. Jesus christ, I wish we could filter genetic retards like you off the Web.

You seem like a repressed fag

And when you look under the hood its all complete shit and founded on lies and manipulation of statistics.
The worst mistake you can make on Jow Forums is fall for the memes.

>some faggot getting butthurt
>stickied comment
dont these people realize that the goal of most shitposts is to make someone REEEE?

You're absolutly right. However, sometimes even here when the shitposters sleep one or two threads of fruitful discussion takes place. I still have to find a place like the old pol (or /news, for that instance) that features good anonymous politic discussion without all the shitposting.

Suck my dick

Attached: 1552668291183.png (1000x764, 210K)

Eat shit trannies

Fuck off back to red dit. Your raid won't work
Sage it everyone

>Only a moron would give credence to this site as the truth.

This is satire.

You faggots still haven't worked it out yet? The very existence of this place is a giant meme.

>I haven't been on this site in about 3 years, ever since the maga shit really took off.
Fuck off back where you came from, dumb boomer faggot.

Definitely new. You finished your OP with
>you should be ashamed
Had you ever been here, you’d know that’s never worked here. You’re acting like someone’s mom. I’d have to care about your opinion to be ashamed, plebbit.

This isn't your blog. kys faggot.

cared enough to leave a few comments

"being too edgy" is literally the last thing that's wrong with this place. I'd say the main things wrong with Jow Forums are:
1) retards who take themselves way too seriously
2) retards who can't into irony, sarcasm, or fun
3) total decline in effort-posting, archive-link posting, and actual theoretical political discussion
4) phone-posters
5) retards who aren't capable of operating on 7 levels of irony6) boomers, redditards, christians
7) not being edgy enough

There were deus vult posters, but nobody unironically quoted the fucking bible in arguments. There were "people who disagree with me are jews" posters, but now its gotten to the point that every other poster is a shill/CIA person.

That's what's wrong with Jow Forums. The superstitious retarded unironic retards.
In fact, being MORE EDGY would probably be a good thing for this place. The fact that half of Jow Forums doesn't even support THE MAN is disgusting.

Denouncing THE MAN is mistake. Don't make this mistake. Calling him a "mossad agent" is just for schizo retards, which shit up the board constantly. If I had to choose between actual transvestites from discord posting here and the boomer christian schizos that already post here, I'd take the former holy shit.

Attached: 1552682397629.jpg (1060x1060, 219K)

Attached: Soy.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

>edgy for your own sake
Is this plebbit?

When this goes it all goes.

Taking a break from your Yangposting, eh?

Attached: 6C7528C8-59A2-4F3C-A244-7F24C2792034.jpg (474x474, 36K)

Have you started crying yet, retarded faggot?

been on Jow Forums off and on for over a decade. someone makes a similar post as this almost weekly.
>/b/ was never good
>this place has changed
>only kids here now
>ebaums
>9gag
>tumblr
>reddit
always the same shit. how many of these threads have you made in your lifetime?

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Yes. To let you know I see you for the reddit reject you are. I give no shits about your opinion.

I would say number four is the root.
I'm posting this while taking a shit. Of course I'm not going to follow up with any effort. The ones that do, even when wrong or autistically retarded, think that by dedicating more time and effort gives them some kind of status, leading to points one and two.
>Phone posting gives normies an entry point into your autism awareness forum.

Attached: IMG_2998.jpg (782x440, 35K)

This is what's great about getting old. I'll read this, forget all of the information and go see the movie. I will enjoy it, half way through the movie I'll forget what the plot is, get confused and go to the parking lot and try to find my car by holding my keys over my head and pushing the panic button until my alarm goes off. Which will scare the shit out of me, and I will think it is a cop, because I already have one arm up. I bring the other hand up and get on the ground, hands behind my back. Then I will fall asleep. The next morning I will find my car, a mere three feet away. I get inside and discover the battery has somehow died, so I call a tow company. After an hour, for some reason, a tow truck shows up and a black man starts running toward my car. He's screaming, so I lock the windows and hide in the back seat. I never realize that I've set myself on fire from the cigarette I forgot that I'd lit twenty minutes ago. I become an hero. This thread is great. My name is George, are there rules on this internet page?

>You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

...why did you came back? just to post how disapointed you are about Jow Forums?

Attached: 1420810389001.jpg (608x846, 54K)

>I haven't been on this site in about 3 years
go back to where you've been hiding then faggot, didn't read any of the rest of your effort post

Attached: b43e8af82219ab7cefbb32bfadfdf75d26573ea6c1151194746c72a7c30bf3c0.png (500x469, 124K)

>You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Maybe I should be....but I'm not!! LOL!!
Fuck you!
MAGA!

Use your words, user.

You know what else might impress you faggot, a giant cock

You are exactly what ruined this place. You aren't cool, and you aren't funny.

Attached: reddit-is-down-the-hall-and-to-the-left-1560161.png (500x522, 168K)

actually, his post was more funny and original than yours.

Attached: 1538601154680.jpg (226x223, 8K)

your entire post can be summed up with a drop in post and poster intelligence.

Yeah I can tell
>LMFAO SAM HYDE!
>IM SO IRONIC!
>LETS KEEP POSTING THE SAME SHITTY MEMES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Believe me, I do see how it's funny to retards like you, but dude cmon. Go to Jow Forums and be cancer.

Fuck off new fag

The open forum style of the chans is fantastic and I think is super healthy for democracy, but they may be doomed: openai.com/blog/better-language-models/

>Neanderthal

Hey now, Neanderthal was gentle and more intelligent than us.

Faggot.

And look at what that got 'em.

Exactly. A gentle and intelligent race, with all that remains within Euros and Asians through race mixing (we probably raped them).

It's kinda sad, really, and no one seems to care about them.

O, and it's why that people should use, Homo-Sapiens/Human, as an insult, if we're talking violence and whatnot.

The most pure humans, are the utterly violent and savage Congoloids/Negroids.

yes, yes uh dark humor, that's what it is
we're just kidding
it's all just sardonic humor
not serious at all

It raises the issue that is behind the Tarrant manifesto, and behind the Muslim violence, etc. Is the best way forward thorough confrontation or through some passive means (like moving to the Country). Are there any places where passivity was successful? Contrast this to Pattons creed of the best plan is a good plan violently executed; the death of your Neanderthals; certainly the most violent civilizations have been pretty successful.

(((You should)))
Hello Rabbi. Kys.

The west has traditionally been extraordinarily violent and we have left the doing of violence to the state. This has allowed highly organized industrial and technical societies to develop that allow for even greater violence. And yet this has left the west in a pretty good place until recent times.

Of course the difference seems to be in Europe that the Muslim immigrants are willing to do violence at the individual level, whether it be simple criminality (sex grooming / petty violence) or terrorist type violence ex. truck attacks. This willingness to perform individual violence is 'new' to us in the west, and we don't seem prepared for it.

Go cry else where you slow witted cunt. No one cares about your feelings faggot.

No. We are evolving. This is becoming a place where we empower our redpilled brothers.

Pol is a board of peace. A board of peace for those that deserve it. The rest can eat shit and die.

Of course there are individuals that are giving it the occasional go, but even then at least topically they are planned assaults on some structure of power. Maybe the solution to the neutering of the west is to embrace simple individual violence, and I hate to use fight club as an example, but there you go. Think of the impact of some nice petty violence on the individual and cultural level. If we are rejecting political correctness, why not go a step beyond that.

Just musing in text.

lol gtfo newfag

>ever since the maga shit really took off. it felt like a shell of its former self
bullshit. when i came here in 2012 it was wall to wall BLACKED threads. sage faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>This willingness to perform individual violence is 'new' to us in the west, and we don't seem prepared for it.

On the other side, I guess our hood rats are well prepared to go far beyond that. ex. Chicago. And if the result of any escalation in violence is Chiraq, that would be pointless. But this means that personal violence is not alien to our culture.

>Chicago
>our culture.

our nigger would convert in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1552140164556.png (348x525, 328K)

I am not thinking playing a against b, just thinking about violence internal to our domestic and western cultures.

I mean we are all taught as westerners that violence is wrong, and fighting is punished at a young age, but part of schoolyard violence is the realization that sometimes you have to fight. In our Prius infused estrogen addled new-age society maybe we have forgotten this. How many of you guys have been in a schoolyard fight? What are your views with respect to the morality of violence? and also with respect to individual violence? How does that contrast with a new immigrent's views.

>Why can't white people be terrorists too? Waah, it's this is white genocide

You're literally missing the other half of the argument. At least you could have said "I've been here since 07, nothing has changed." Come back when you can at least be coherent in your shitposting.

No, no, they do not.

>very existence of this place is a giant meme.
Not all of us are memeing... Some of us actually hate non-whites sland wish death upon them.

How many American citizens has the CIA and NSA declared russian in order to spy on them?

>Reddit spacing
Get out

Attached: nigros.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

This is I guess just an extension of the wall issue in the US. For some ridiculous reason our perhaps globalist inspired politicians think that bringing in masses of people that do not share deep seated values with the domestic population. The result is this sort of shit show.

The part where I loose my mind is that the left has now been indoctrinated that acceptance and tolerance is somehow noble. That borders are wrong. They don't realize that we may bleed the same blood (a supremacist would disagree on that point), but that our belief and value structures are radically different across the world. It's beyond retardation what has been done.

Really its similar to the neoconservative view that we would be welcomed in open arms when we invaded Iraq (instead of them quickly involving themselves in killing each other). Its behind the retardation in so much American foreign intervention. They are not us, and they do not want to be us. It's yet another boomer fallacy. All the Muslims that are now in France or England or Germany did not incorporate French or English or German values when they stepped across some magical line - and they will never do so.