Spring Break 2019

Your women are belong to us, white boy.

thesun.co.uk/news/8637073/spring-break-2019-us-college-students-police-south-padre/

Attached: 76307795-DFB2-448C-87AF-63963A29C6D4.jpg (544x591, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2TlTgSHMBI
thoughtco.com/profile-of-pedophile-and-common-characteristics-973203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

armenian chick on the right

those aren't /ourwomen/
sorry race baiter

Attached: 1545747485126.png (828x961, 429K)

yep

QRD?

Who's this?

Attached: dumb_fuck.jpg (698x138, 27K)

As a white man I can assure you those are not our women. I've known nigresses whiter than those spring break thots

I feel bad for our big black friend. He gets two handfuls of those nice booty cheeks but those girls will probably only ever see him as a big brother.

some black owned white girl

Attached: 1539970429941.png (405x847, 477K)

Wrong, they're coming to our beaches for liquor and staying for our dicks.

Phi Alpha

Attached: ftlaudyspringbreak.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

juden

>people having fun
>pol disapproves
Color me shocked.

.sage

this
>hey stacy, let's take a picture with the fat black dude because its funny
>alright now back to letting chad boob luge off of me

Fun is Jewish you cuck. Wake up.

see ya on the streets boi

Attached: christchurch hi.gif (500x350, 422K)

I actually love going to Vegas and partaking in its degeneracy. I still hate when I see niggers with white women there too. But it’s nowhere near as common as the shills make it seem.

Most white girls I know absolutley adore huge black cock. I Ive seen very skinny black men under 5 6 get pristene white pussy. All because blacks have strength and melanin, something whiteboys wish they had an once of.

Attached: 1535450235115.jpg (640x864, 49K)

lol please

it's not innocent, wholesome fun as you misrepresented the matter. these are savages meeting up at a watering hole for obscene mating rituals

>your milfs belong to us, white boy

Someone will post that OKCupid study to COPE with the fact that white boys can't compete in 3 2 1

>I leave my house once a week: the post

oh no
what on earth will we do
please have mercy upon the white race

White women of all the other races have a natural attraction (addiction) to BBC. Not big surprise considering they are both sub-humans.

Attached: 1526399029266.jpg (631x533, 46K)

oh, you could say i never leave my home

cute girl
youre a lucky guy negro

Switcchhh Tacitcs! The goys are noticing us shill for a terrorist!

Deflect! Attention!!

I just checked and my woman is busy playing pokemon on the couch and eating caviar.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2TlTgSHMBI
we kinda been trying to get rid of the thots and hoes anyway. Their progeny being made a tad darker just makes it easier to avoid them in the future.

Also this.

Jews did Christchurch to disarm whites.

>I just checked and my woman is busy playing pokemon on the couch and eating caviar.

dutchman
cuck
checksout

Post a pic with her nigger

yep, conquered and tamed

Attached: 1550903604321.jpg (1059x915, 87K)

White girls really liven up the party don't they? Everyone gets a turn

Nah, wife is Russian. She would sooner smother a niglet before even letting it in our house.

based
i hope you will fill the world with brown children

Honestly not that cute.
Mine's cuter.

Attached: 1027.jpg (1080x1350, 813K)

my ex left me for a nigger once, so i set his backyard on fire. there's still no grass there, i check every now and then.

will do.boi

Attached: hhhg8ng.png (709x709, 533K)

Is that fucking real? Holy cuck batman

ikr
youd expect this kind of stuff only on containment places for mentally ill children like pol, not in real life popular magazines

>That is actually real.

Can we just start the fucking holocaust 2.0 already.

Holy fucking shit it's so blatant.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

She’s not white. That flag has Arab scribble on it

Attached: 1449342380782.jpg (450x600, 31K)

Usually when I see a white woman with a black man, she looks trashy and unkempt. Niggers only get the low tier white chicks. You'll rarely ever see top tier white women with a POC unless he has money or status. There are exceptions, of course, but I live in NYC and this is my personal observation.

shes french, i know what i own

Attached: e31b62af438.png (599x602, 551K)

Reversed image searched and apparently its an antifa poster not real

:D

Attached: 1502584889151s.jpg (207x243, 7K)

Saw your post in the other thread

Godspeed user

thats the italian flag and thats the way people who were actually educated, not common core excrements, write

so antifa is like the reverse pol
lol

Half the people behind all the blacked threads look like this, the other half look like kikes. Just like you memeflag

preciate it mate
Eendrag maak mag

Attached: 3da.png (1225x890, 113K)

kek

Attached: srynegro.jpg (852x480, 101K)

Pics of you with her or GTFO
I can use a VPN too faggot
Nice bait

Soon brother soon

hedonism is a mental disease. The value of experiences over knowledge and austerity is self destructive behavior.

Attached: This kill the whitoid.jpg (352x198, 13K)

yeah if a white girl is with a black guy, at least in new york it usually means she's addicted to heroin and he is her dealer/boyfriend.

>hello police
>yea about that trenton guy, yea Jow Forums extremism

Take them bro no one wants to put up with their shit
Studies find white women are a negitive on the economany just like you
once all white men are incells on the internet
they will make you you work for their free gibs
they wont buy oppressed minority bullshit when it comes to their middle class welfare

Nice photoshop, I know in the original pic their were probably 2 watermelons in his hands.

It's not real, May 2017 is about geniuses or some shit

Lel. This shit will radicalize white men faster than any shitposter on Jow Forums

I have to wonder though

If she wants to be a lawyer you'd likely not be the breadwinner and women are MUCH BETTER mothers as stay at homes, with work they get exhausted and then have no energy to hold together the family unit when they get home. Happened with my mom, ended up batshit within a decade.

The white race truly is finished.

Yeah, no.

Attached: stats.jpg (611x759, 100K)

which is why nutjob radicals fabricate things like this to radicalize naive kids like you into thinking they are real

OYYYYY

Every time I see a picture of one of these faggots it brings me one tic closer to shaving my beard.

Fucking gross

Das a Juden

Is it weird that there's plenty italians with big noses but I can tell immediately a kike from a roman?

It's depressing to think these stupid whore are the future of the US. They are a pedophiles dream. Can you see why pedos would push the feminist movement?

thoughtco.com/profile-of-pedophile-and-common-characteristics-973203

>Friendship With Parents

>Many times pedophiles will develop a close relationship with a single parent in order to get close to their children. Once inside the home, they have many opportunities to manipulate the children—using guilt, fear, and love to confuse the child. If the child's parent works, it offers the pedophile the private time needed to abuse the child.

Attached: hannah-gadsby-2.png (650x507, 335K)

I don't even look at white women anymore. I have nothing but disgust for them in general. I bury my dick in asian/brown women.

feels good to be a white man

It's not real. This is the real one.
Stop living in an echo chamber of crazy.

Attached: 81dmS0BxgaL.jpg (1519x2206, 373K)

This reply is making me realize how much I said, and how much everyone on Jow Forums knows.

Regardless, we'll figure it out. When the time comes to step back a bit from our careers and raise kids, the situation will have to change.

People should start complaining about how this is racist against black women. No one should be promoting black men having sex with white women because it is prejudice against black women and radicalizes black women.

Attached: 19820506-mab-g90-372-jpg.jpg (750x1011, 58K)

Lots of kikes posing as niggers tonight.

Attached: Youre a let white boi cant compete with _c691d228e663ea0420448bf20506a20d.jpg (501x585, 94K)

Some of the craziest SJW black women were probably radicalized by shit like this. Like that crazy woman who invented intersectionality, or the crazy bitches freaking out about cultural appropriation.

When ever people see shit like this, someone needs to get pissed because they didn't feature a black woman fucking some other race.

Attached: 1352444295160.jpg (609x676, 60K)

You do know white women have made sure the black population will never grow because of family planning and have made a monthly holocaust of killing mixed and black babies.

I think you will be upset only when you have to pay for it.

Mexicans aren't replacing whites they are replacing you soon you will have no political voice just take a look at Compton Maxcine Waters will soon be replaced by a Mexican

god im glad that i live in czechia and that every white girl here is racist and hates black people

If it helps you that pic is actually shopped so its marginally less troubling

You don't know any girls dumb cuckposter.

>doubt

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-18 02-06-01.png (698x397, 294K)

I guess there's a reason you never posted this picture then

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000475910836.jpg (567x573, 71K)

If you added a few periods and commas, you'd have a great point.

All my girls friends are racist
Even one kawaii cosplayer and fat pink shirt hair said that nz is justice and justified
High 8 V4 bro

>spring break
Fuck me I'd love a spring break
All we get at my company is a couple days off for Easter. College kids don't know how good they have it until they graduate, like I did three years ago

nice. she do anal?

all your women are belong to us

Attached: interracial-31.jpg (1408x1024, 207K)

Make 5 white children.

Attached: 1552647583400.png (906x466, 456K)

I have time, i quit my job.
but my friends did not. So I have no one to do stuff with.

Those woke black women are fucking cute though. They always go for white guys too if you can handle their politics