Pewdiepie new video

Look at this madlad.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 17-17-20.png (640x528, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uWg1_t5xjX4
youtu.be/bQL6W3vB67s
youtu.be/JC-sWSmU0io
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
adweek.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-of-january-2019-were/392622
youtu.be/KvVOf7Mx5iM
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR08Xix6m1Hrqsh-kH6HIXzW1vMasa4N3Rs4QPM8oan8ORMMXwgAKyv0qRY&app=desktop
archive.fo/0xaKL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zero death
lmao

And yesterday,
>we smash another record

no way is that a coincidence lol

Attached: operator apu.png (876x785, 330K)

I love the guy.

He looks like he cried for two days.

JUST

you people are retarded if you believe this is related to the shooting.

looks pretty stoned or drunk desu.

49 Deaths

Felix is a master of subtlety. If you've watched long enough you can see his power level leaking through his family friendly facade

may be pre recorded.
I don't believe he will just shrug off that terror thing

>zero death

Kek

Attached: Pewdiepie mosque shooting.jpg (2944x905, 401K)

>0 deaths
Kek. Pewds is a fucking god. Bless zoomers.

Attached: subbed.jpg (942x527, 33K)

People say "oh well he has this scheduled days before hand!!! goy he is not woke!!!!"

>literally tells his editors what his title should be right before they upload

Attached: timpool.png (401x399, 257K)

They claimed Pediepie was a white nationalist and gave the OK sign. He was wearing a zero death t shirt.

Subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 49933398_521790021647930_4101680112473238241_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Or partied for two days.

His timing was terribly yet also absolutely hilarious.

Of course not. There are zero deaths in this video. It's totally different.

The Great Replacement Audio book

Part 1 youtu.be/uWg1_t5xjX4
Part 2 youtu.be/bQL6W3vB67s
Part 3 youtu.be/JC-sWSmU0io

We still have a first amendment, better use it!
Spread and Share

Attached: oi mate loicense meme.gif (940x300, 459K)

He did
He basically gave the thoughts and prayers speech.

Background is fully green-screened so there's no way to confirm if last night's Swede was real or LARPing. His submissions page is still down and once it opens people who dislike him will flood it with the NZ memes you guys have been making in order to sabotage him. Media will gang up and use this as an excuse to hold him accountable for the shooting. They will try to pressure advertisers for associating with someone who "enabled" a mass shooting. How do we keep him safe from this?

Attached: 1591804832098.png (594x546, 536K)

Anyone have the full video.

is this real?
when did he post this?

madlad

Video titles Pewdiepie has after having his fan go on a rampage:
>We smash another record!
>Zero Death

What's next? Concerned where this is going...

Attached: holomeme.jpg (1000x1272, 292K)

lel you faggot loser kids and your kiketubers

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm

Attached: lildonnie.jpg (960x958, 69K)

-t newfag

Attached: 1534269045116.png (1006x723, 654K)

Mad fucking lad,this was intentional as fuck.

I heard his sister got raped in Sweden, so no wonder a former /b/tard got redpilled. He instead of dressing gay now reads good literature to the children.

EL PERUANO

Calla cabro

The plausible deniability for the zero deaths meme has always been bulletproof. The guy who developed this game was working on it via live stream for the past two weeks. So it that sense, I think it is a coincidence that it premiered at this time right after the shooting. Although is dead on.

Attached: 1547871526466.png (773x767, 429K)

Dude how. You can't even joke about that on youtube. Not even a little bit.

Based and pewpewpilled

He has excellent fashion sense desu, which is not surprising as he's a graphic designer by trade.

Editor's cut

Remember to subscribe to pewdiepie i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm

Attached: 132312.jpg (474x316, 26K)

>So it that sense, I think it is a coincidence

Agree,but its not automated process cause we know he does do premade shows.

So,even if its coincidence,and they made title before shooting,he could have stopped it.

Madlad

by deleting Jow Forums

it has to happen and you know it

I think hes just trying to move on like it didnt happen but of course you wanna project your ideology onto him

I can kind of see him crying considering he probably gets fuck tons of hate mail and maybe this shit actually got to him.

Yes but he has been doing the zero deaths meme for years now so it was a fitting title to his game. We can confirm that this title was decided weeks ago when the live stream development began. Although the guy also mentions he is working in his parents basement due to an unforeseen displacement, kek. On one hand why would he even bring that up? On the other, it is kind of a funny thing to confess as a developer. Felix definitely shouldn't have changed the name for the game. Cucking like that, however small, would be seen as vindication by all of the crazy journos that attack him. Once he starts cucking on small shit like that he is conceding that he may have had a negative influence. This creates an exploit for media to point and say SEE WE TOLD YOU and it never ends. He needs to stand his ground so that the journalists are the ones who look extreme for trying to tie blame to him for this whole thing. Regardless I think he will have to address it a bit more sooner or later because he will open his submissions and memes will flow. The more I think about it. Felix knows how to play this. Everything will pan out just fine.
Yeah I bet you'd like that. Unfortunately this shit hole is still more useful in its current state as a radioactive honeypot full of shills than it would be if all of its collective autism was suddenly flushed out onto the net.

Nah

Not true.

Why are so many people afraid of Pewdiepie, I dont get it.

thats gonna get shoah'd

Independent multimillionaire that have platform and huge audience to say whatever the fuck he wants.

damn where to get this mask

ABSOLUTE MAD LASS!

Attached: white power.png (690x391, 485K)

Any more context?

A day before the shooting but then deleted it after the shooting.

The perfect corporate response, imo. Almost too perfect. The madlad probably had a giggle with how professional it came out.

I don't think he's sad or shocked. He's probably more afraid that some low IQ inbred Paki would come with a machete to his front door while he and Marzu is home.

If he doesn't have good security systems by now, he doesn't know what he has gotten in to by not being politically correct cuck. It's a burden one can't just dump.

Attached: end of honkings.jpg (831x799, 43K)

>comments are clea....
Ooof

Attached: Untitled.png (627x299, 26K)

why is this pic so funny?

Deepfake

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Anyone that can't be fully controlled but still gets more views on a single video than the entirety of legacy news is an enormous threat to their status quo. On top of that he churns out content daily and he has a fraction of the overhead costs they require to operate. The more they attack him the more his satire becomes appealing to the youth who are no longer being indoctrinated by legacy media.
adweek.com/tvnewser/the-top-cable-news-programs-of-january-2019-were/392622

Attached: Jan2019 top cable vs PDP.png (931x669, 518K)

Anyone else feel Marza has the most adorable voice ever?
youtu.be/KvVOf7Mx5iM

If she's has friendly and genuine when the cameras are off, that's a great wife imo

Him and Marzia seem to have good /fa/ sense. I would buy their merch (Suki) if it wasn't a tad over priced

this asshat is the youtube equivalent of "too big to fail"

massive amounts of people have been silenced but you edge lords think he is evidence that its an open platform

Attached: Blank+_a6af6768e72fc6cb8ccb8df5db61fe59.jpg (150x200, 10K)

No way this shit is a coincidence. Look at the titles of his last three uploads

Attached: 5765786456.jpg (917x476, 74K)

Kek, NOBODY thinks YouTube is an open platform in 2019 and Felix has done a great job of calling attention to their bullshit. We're grateful he built himself up before censorship got ramped up to the level it has in recent years. We know this could never happen today.

Attached: D1IlH5-WoAAWrpJ.jpg_large.jpg (640x640, 86K)

I just did. I'm so proud.

Most dangerous game upload was before the attack took place if I'm not mistaken.

Well, pewds has gone vegan or vegetarian somewhat because of her, so I don't know.

that game has ben shapiro in it.. pewds is communicating :D :D

Checking

What did the WETA Special Effects mean by this?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR08Xix6m1Hrqsh-kH6HIXzW1vMasa4N3Rs4QPM8oan8ORMMXwgAKyv0qRY&app=desktop

Attached: Yo Donnie.jpg (596x740, 82K)

Tears of joy

>but you edge lords think he is evidence that its an open platform
wow, you must live in some alternative reality in that retarded mind of yours

Fucking unwatchable. Literally his voice kills me inside. And his girlfriend sounds like kermit.

This reminds me of the deepfakes, soon not only the govt but also the public will be able to make anyfootage that appears real and we wont know if it was even real or not.
It'd be great if someone made a shootout in the eu parlament only so it turns out it was fake, this is exactly what we need to start a global civil war.

Which video is that screenshot from?

Yeah and how fucking wierd is that. His title basically mean

It basically says " I'm gonna hunt humans, get a high score, and not die"

>zero death

He's shitposting at a high level, based pews

Sause? Where the hell is that?

"Zero deaths" has been a meme on pewdiepie's channel for about half a year now. This has nothing to do with the shooting. Pewdiepie has a high power level for sure though and does leave subtle redpills for his young audience, which I can approve of. He certainly isn't about to do anything that will destroy his life though

no he doesn't. stop that.

Attached: ChrisTillmanIsAJerk.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

who dat saints?

Attached: freak_family.jpg (761x514, 268K)

You can't deep fake someone's lips that match with what he is saying. This got leaked from Pewds computer that he sent to someone to see if it was too edgy.

It's just about the worst title he could have given it after his name was invoked in Christchurch by a terrorist. The first video he posted was equally tonedeaf. He's either high level autist who can't understand it or he's the least subtle Jow Forumstroll ever.

Your brain is just too infected by Jow Forums memes to see it from the point of view of a normie. The "new record" title just referenced a video becoming his new number one most viewed, and like I say "zero deaths" is an embedded meme in the channel and the title of a game that has been worked on for two weeks at this point. Neither of these can seriously be linked to the shooting in any way. The "zero deaths" meme doesn't even work to be linked to the shooting, seriously, what link are you actually seeing here other than the reference to death?

But desu, I could be wrong. Either way, I guarantee the media is going to run with it.

I didn't say they could be "seriously" linked but when did that stop anyone in the media?

Wide angle lens.

The media has attacked pewdiepie many times. He's like Trump at this point, it only makes him stronger. It only makes his fanbase hate the MSM even more. It only serves to redpill them even more. So what if the tards who already hate him have one more reason they can list? It doesn't make a bit of difference. The best thing pewdiepie can do is not reference the shooting in any way, just stay the way from that shit with a hundred feet pole. He'll be fine. And he's on the road to 90mil. You can't stop that kind of momentum- only if he seriously fucks up

This is so fucking gay.

It doesn't matter. They attacked him anyways when he denounced the shooter, as if them publishing an article didn't have the same effect. Changing the title and in turn sacrificing his meme lore for the shooting would be a sign of weakness. Plus no one cares about the shooting enough to make it a point of contention, kek.
Source: archive.fo/0xaKL

Attached: 1552751429622.png (637x269, 28K)

>helped publicise the killing
lmao wat? As if the entire world media headlining it didn't publicise it already? Fucking hell what a farce

you can see them land, video is too low resolution.
Strap you tinfoil helm on a bit tighter bud.