So this mad lad here and went an shoot a mosque and was memeing the entire time...

So this mad lad here and went an shoot a mosque and was memeing the entire time. He posted on 8ch before the attack and was apparently a well known Jow Forums shit poster.

Initially everyone was in awe and after a day or two threads started to crop up he was Mossad and a Jew. It was a false flag etc.

First lets use some logic on this no? If this was a mossad or CIA false flag to frame white nationalists as evil. Why would the Media be so want to hide his manifesto? Second if why would an Agent show his face, which would prevent him from getting away? Why would he livestream it making it hard to control the narrative later on? Why was his gun skills so sloppy that he difficulty reloading and clearing jams? Why did he have such a good understanding of internet meme as typical glow niggers do not?

All those factors make it a very shitty false flag. Not to mention almost instantly the media tried to memory hole it as soon they figured out it wasn't one of theirs. The reason why they are seeming want to suppress is because he was just an average white guy who said fuck it and was extremely effective. This concept is extremely dangerous and sure as shit those in charge do want it repeated.

I will no address the typical talking points

>He didn't write a 40 page manifesto on the Jews
He didn't, he merely mentioned if they aren't in his country he could care less about them. If a society is subverted then its the societies falt for being weak and not removing them.

A couple quick quotes:
>The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other.
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Now people will call him a Zionist because he doesn't want to nuke Israel off the map. I could care less if they exist or not if they don't subvert either, but sure as shit they are subverting and need to be countered currently.

Attached: 1548729087372.jpg (250x165, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/
archive.is/dcYb9
timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>His parents are Jewish
The only place I have seen this is Muslim and conspiracy outlets pushing this. It probably unlikely.

>He went to Israel, Pakistan, and North Korea
He went to Europe as well and seeing its radicalized him. He was an edgy anarachists who traveled the world and learned to hate after he saw Europe.

>But the heads and bodies didn't explode
He was using FMJ which peirces and leaves relatively small entries and exit wounds at close range.

I believe why people want this to be fake is that it means they have to accept that an average white guy has the ability to say fuck it and kill in cold blood. The reason why he had no emotion is not because he was trained, but because he believe he was morally right in doing what he did. This scares the shit of people in charge and they would want to nip it in the butt before it happens again. Simply put it proves white lone wolves are extremely effective and dangerous.

I could be wrong though so please provide evidence to the contray.

>inb4 Jew
Jews should be gassed and the holocaust never happened. I can also type God. I just broke every JIDF rule with statement and thus not a kike.

Also a follow up. He could have been tongue in check about jews not to sabotage the left's current movement to remove the kike from the party. As well as push the left further to muslims as his goal is a civil war in America.

Attached: 1552763380309.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Care to provide evidence? Also please say something bad about Jews.

>If this was a mossad or CIA false flag
Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, it's their job to convince you this was an anti-white 'Mossad plot' and that 'Accelerationism' doesn't work.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/his attack seems to be trying to enrage/

Attached: Screenshot_96.jpg (1072x849, 243K)

>Jews must be removed from the west
>Jews in Israel that don't subvert us are fine with me
HE'S A ZIONIST PLANT! .. said the stormnigger CIA plant

Attached: 1552671672434.png (2518x1024, 423K)

Exactly what I see. I am not an accelerationalist, but the reaction to it by whites was pretty encouraging.

>The only place I have seen this is Muslim and conspiracy outlets pushing this. It probably unlikely.
A 100% muslim faggotry, people are quick to blame /po/ for using jews as a deflection for how shit Jow Forumsacks are in their life so they have to concentrate their anger on them. Muslims to exactly that for anything, didn't have a good night of sleep? Fucking jews. My kebab shop blew up for unknown reason? Mossad and jews...etc.

This very true. Interesting thought that Muslim outlets want to shift blame on kikes and not whites. Why?

WTF I love Muslims now

Attached: coincidance.png (708x472, 671K)

lol, what do you think?

Address the points spammer.

Because Muslims are obsessed with jews, you'd also be if you were teached to hate x group ever since you were born. They know they can deal with them violently once the time come, for whites all they have to do is outbreed them, simple as.

based

Attached: Israel.jpg (1390x1160, 371K)

do you lurk Jow Forums? of all the names and memes on his rifle how many you've seen on Jow Forums?
>pic related

Attached: 1552695367946.jpg (1200x3000, 630K)

weird the kieks are pushing accelerationism right?

You be surprised of the historical faggotry on 8ch. He wasn't a Jow Forums guy.

>14
that's about it i guess, kek

So he was MOSSAD
figures

AND THERE'S NOT EVEN AN 88 WTF

Say something bad about kikes memeflag.

In my opinion 88 does hold back 14.

>implying those memes get posted over at hotwheels ishygddt

I am not lying his probably is a /his/ and /lit/ fag too.

dude have you ever seen someone just type 14 without 1488?
this shit is fishy as fuck, and the fact that some (((poltards))) want us to believe the MSM narrative is just telling.

Fuck this Jew Meme. Islam is fucking the West in more ways than the Jews! Prove me wong faggots.

Attached: 1552833248789.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

>brainlet cannot accept that dead movement is dead
How new are you Medhi?

Yeah I do admit it is weird. Though the whole thing is very weird. He seems he does the best to not be able to be called anti-Semite. I have a theory why here.

Fuck off jidf.

Your conclusion is the same is mine: This was legit, he was one of us, authorities are scared shitless of copycats or an entire movement based off this. I can only hope so.

I fucking hate kikes, and want them Gassed. Now you say something bad about kikes to prove your not JIDF.

based and redpilled

Schizoposters are kikes

fuck off abdul i've been here while you were still in your dad's vagina.
it happens when the left start eating themselves because of Ilhan and all this shit, it could be a diversion.

Yes, his stated goal was to start a Civil War in America. If you get the kikes threatened of losing two party control they will probably do something stupid. If anything he probably was trying to stoke the left further against whites and towards Muslims, while not giving them any pity for Jews.

anyway the end result is really bad press for "us", and for whites.

I hate kikes too, that’s why I am inclined to follow the evidence that points to this guy being a mossad agent.

It is also highly likely that he is just a useful goy golem that was encouraged to make such a pathetic attack by severe jidf mind warp.

This is also separate from the fact that shills are out here just to encourage more of this type of stuff.
The whole New Zealand incident is cancer. Also fuck you jidf

we say mossad agent but he also could have been manipulated.

Attached: 1552733170699.png (805x1174, 487K)

Not really, we would probably win. Though it would be a shitshow. I am surprised the Yellow vests are burning down shitskin areas yet too.

I said I could be wrong, but I truly believe he was just an average guy who said fuck it.

who cares about press, our nations are literally dying. Who cares about press????? Who??

As much as I sympathise with my European (White, if you like) brothers in America, the current fatal state cannot be changed as long as the US holds control over the world, for they are using this control to genocide us.

Fake stories are being spread to support the narrative on here that the shooting was orchestrated by Mossad. Pic related. Look at the actual website, "Lorem ipsum dolor" and the social media links are all empty placeholders. This is clearly a website that was quickly set up to spread a bunch of fake stories. If you think that Mossad was behind the attack, think again. Maybe they are just running an op to make us think this so we don't support Brenton. If this attack was genuine, they would be scared shitless that white men could follow his call and rise up as a result of this. The best way to turn Jow Forums against him is to spread doubt about his and make us think that he might be sent by Mossad when in reality, the opposite is the case and they are playing us as we are convinced that we are on to them. Just try debating with the false flag shills, you will quickly notice that they don't care about truth and just bring up the most ridiculous stuff to spread doubt, they spam and spam and spam, almost like they are coordinated. Just food for thought.

I wanted to make a thread with this, but I seem to be blocked from making threads.

either way this got the kikes hands all over it

>Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand’s foreign minister that support for a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlement-building in the occupied territories would be viewed as a “declaration of war”.
>“If you continue to promote this resolution, from our point of view it will be a declaration of war. It will rupture the relations and there will be consequences. We’ll recall our ambassador [from New Zealand] to Jerusalem.”

normies, faggot. and now censorship and laws destroying freedom will multiply even more.
>I said I could be wrong, but I truly believe he was just an average guy who said fuck it.
like said, he also could have been manipulated to carry his attack without being an "official agent".

Wtf, I can't post the image. I keep getting "connection error" if I try to include it.

>Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand’s foreign minister that support for a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlement-building in the occupied territories would be viewed as a “declaration of war”.
>“If you continue to promote this resolution, from our point of view it will be a declaration of war. It will rupture the relations and there will be consequences. We’ll recall our ambassador [from New Zealand] to Jerusalem.”

Attached: 1511271960407.jpg (641x530, 25K)

He was NZ special forces and part of a team. The op was meant to be streamed to the NZ government-who ordered the op. Shooter hit the wrong button and accidentally live streamed on facebook. NZ police saw the live stream and leaked it on infinitychan to expose the false flag op.

Everyone knows the attack is a bullshit false flag, that is why NZ government is ordering mass censorship of all videos and discussion of the incident.

I agree with this, but are quickly withdrawing and I almost think Trump would be apathetic to Euro civil war purging shitskins.

Change a pixel and we are being DDOS right now, so try to make it smaller.

>200+ results found

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Attached: Map of Christchurch.jpg (1182x774, 343K)

Yeah NZ special forces would totally be blasting remove kebab and British grenadiers and have Traps aren't gay on their rifles for an internal stream.

archive.is/dcYb9
>2016

thanks user

Attached: 110ab698db82d615c72d225ab1f612b4.png (311x228, 3K)

>leaving out Crab Rave

He cites Anders as his inspiration and Anders is a well known Zionist.

If he treated the Muslim invaders as equal to the Kikes then he would/should have followed up with an attack on a synagogue.
There's just ample evidence that he doesn't consider Jews to be apart of the problem.

I don't believe he was a Mossad agent, he seemed to just like traveling. Obviously there are shills shilling the Mossad narrative.

Something I can't get over is the fact we all know Zios want us to war with Muslims, no? I know Brenton skirted around the Jewish issue and was right for doing so, but is war against the muzzies really the right move? We all know about divide and conquer. We've also known for a long time they want us to fight each other. I think that's something to really watch out for.

that's because of weaklings from the donald who can't comprehend why someone so blackpilled and entrenched in acclerationism would take direct action into his own hands. this is their first time realizing that this is how we want to deal with the shitskin problem in the west.

Attached: 1552864132264.png (723x1621, 371K)

Can debunk your fucking "logic" with two words

WHO BENEFITS

based and quibonopilled

Dude was he a lone wolf? I hear him talking to people in the backseat in the video

this, they don't like the idea of the shooter controlling the narrative from the get go. they hate the fact that the manifesto and shooting itself was uploaded live because they instantly lost the ability to spin it their way. now they are forced to explain to people why a perfectly sane man would do this with no remorse.

Attached: file.png (644x352, 451K)

He's talking to the anons in the livestream you fucking mongoloid

>assault rifle 15's
fucking off yourself

He disarmed an entire nation of whites. Eat a bullet, you fucking kike.

WHO WILL GET THE 777777????

Could I see a copy of the manifesto? How long is it?

This

part 1

Attached: 155286366543.png (1249x764, 855K)

Who knows death to kikes and muzzies.

Oh shit, this is important

Attached: 1510519424441.png (300x300, 101K)

>He disarmed an entire nation of whites. Eat a bullet, you fucking kike.
this was his plan you idiot

part 2

Attached: 155286483980.jpg (1920x809, 184K)

>david rosenberg
who the fuck trust a single word a jew writes or says anymore? even if its true that he travelled there, then they will distort it to fit their narrative. kikes play both sides and more, because it confuse the uninformed goy and the goy will take whatever info they get and mold it into their own mind as confirmation of their pre-indoctrinated narrative.
this is not jewish tricks 101 anymore, jews advanced in their tactics; and so must we.
Also his comments on kikes is literally what everyone who hate kikes would say; because it shift the blame towards the jew and away from the narrative of "unwarranted hatred" that kikes claim whites have against them.
IF they dont undermine our nations from their "nation" they are ok; but the jew cannot help it; he will always confirm the stereotype about him so he literally saying gas the kikes.

Semites and all other degenerate dickmutilated faggots deserve to die.

Jesus, finally it worked.

Lol, standard filler text.

No shit you stupid fucking faggot. Need me to connect the fucking dots for you?

Attached: 1548988288539m.jpg (1024x585, 131K)

he says he is 28...more like 42-43.
Why is he bullshitting about his age?

His fake identity was taken from a 28 year old, that is why.

Yes, and the social media links on the site are empty placeholders. The entire side was just quickly put up from a template. It's clearly just to quickly spread some fake news.

he does look older, i thought he was 40 too

CUI BONO?
>>CUI BONO?
CUI BONO?
>>CUI BONO?
CUI BONO?
>>CUI BONO?
>>CUI BONO
CUI BONO
>>CUI BONO

Someone post his younger pics, he was a chad

>prove me wrong
>literally jews opened all our borders from the inside while pushing the amerimutt scum to destabilize the 3 nations (Syria, Iraq, Libya) that actually prevented the niggers and mudslimes from flooding into europe
>literally allies with wahhabi states and directly support muslim scum that cause said destabilization, like nusra, al-qaeda and isis, even in their own hospitals
muslims are the braindead tool of the kikes; but nobody, except muslims and kikes, claim you cant hate both of these invading scum. just focus on semites or the dick mutilation and you encompass all of them. use your brain or keep shilling, nigger.
He was a new zealander of britbong extraction, not everyone of them support the glorious German historical Leader; Adolf Hitler. But he sure accept his teachings.

he is clearly mid 40s...his hairline and the lines on his face.

No way he is 28

The press wants us extinct user, who cares about bad press

The point is that he is not 28...
The current identity we know on this guy is fake as fuck.

So the question is, who made this site? Who would have an interest in creating fake articles that link Brenton to Israel? Maybe Mossad. Maybe it was created, just so it could be shilled on Jow Forums and turn people against Brenton.

>don't call out memeflaggots
Fuck off, they're to be assumed to be JIDF until they prove otherwise.

Attached: 1533419067436.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

>oh no jewish press that have indoctrinated and kept whites down for generations might say something bad, how will i ever cope
fuck you optics nigger. Nations are betrayed and dying and you care about some faggot kike writing bad words.

Attached: 148834223440.jpg (768x999, 145K)

Diffidently kikes and the glow niggers. Can't have whites guys getting uppity fuck up their plans.

nobis

congratulations, this is the most retarded thing I've seen on Jow Forums today

Why didnt he post on Jow Forums instead??

nice try moshe. he is a good goy timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/

>timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
may you gys and be reborn as a nigger bronie

Because 8ch purity spirals like that.

that guy spams that copypasta everywhere 24/7, of course he would hit something sooner or later.
he literally posted the same in this thread

>timesofisrael
>Mossad told me it was Mossad
What exactly is your point here?