BASED BRENTON TO REPRESENT HIMSELFL

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213752

>The absolute mad lad and hero of the West J.C. Brenton, has dismissed his lawyer and plans to represent himself
>"This raises the prospect of Tarrant conducting his own defence at trial and using the high-profile prosecution to promote his beliefs, which were detailed in a manifesto before Friday's shootings."

THIS KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Attached: bdb80bbb47f0f1e78a058bcb5cc0f5a69387ab93ae49aee32de4731bafd8fccc.png (1024x610, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.is/ym8k7
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/raoul-vaneigem-the-revolution-of-everyday-life#toc78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: d59c00afba25ddeba5cdd758c2d5492818fa96c6b337d46fcf2d7a1c79df1919.png (492x920, 251K)

Hahah madlad

Attached: f8b.jpg (500x485, 168K)

Brenton Tarrant deserves the Nobel peace Prize.

>more shill posts trying to pretend this "realll" pathetic

What a fucking legend

Attached: 1552852886676.jpg (1588x838, 479K)

as real as the moon landings

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

archive.is/ym8k7

Attached: HighAlert!.png (453x354, 151K)

Attached: magazine-reader-man1.webm (328x210, 994K)

based

It's as real as it gets you fuckin retard. The "every single fucking happening is a fake false flag" meme is gay as fuck.

Attached: 1552710870869.gif (650x603, 209K)

>brazilian national news
>"deep web" explanation
>imagine that the web is a carrot

Top this, burgers.

Attached: CENOURA WEB.png (912x586, 428K)

Indeed. Dump any and all Based Brenton you have and Heil Hitler!

3/15/19 Never Forget

Attached: fc9b147d7d797a7bb196fbbe966ee5ef99acd3823e9128acb3d395d6f5d61f1f.jpg (896x1024, 83K)

When I read this I knew it was gonna be good. Can't wait to see what gets put out by the media from the trial.

stupid NZ just waterboard him for a week and send him to Guantanamo

Why are they so fucking terrified of letting him speak?
surely if his beliefs are that backwards and ridiculous then nothing he says is a danger to the public

it stinks

nothing. he's face will be blurred. his hands will be blurred and his mouth will be gagged. NZ is not going to provide you incels with anymore memes

>Aurora shooting was a false flag. YOU SEE HOLMES IS ZOMBIE LIKE IN THE COURT HE WONT SAY A THING!
>U-UH WELL BRENTON REPRESENTING HIMSELF CLEARLY IS PART OF MOSSAD PLANS BECAUSE, U-UH FUCK YOU!

he excluded himself from humanity by his actions. he could have said anything he wanted before but now hes no longer included in the family of mankind. nothing but the bare minimum required for his bodily functions will be provided.

Is this from the manifesto? If so, this is incredibly insightful.

He is still human and plans to be released at some point... Bet he will go back crusading.

>imagine the internet is a sopa
>and the macaco is the part we all participate in
>but, there are other parts, arent there? Parts that arent delicia

Is he a Ted Bundy wannabe or something?

>released at some point
that's.... not gonna happen user... even if civilization collapses at some point he will never make it on the outside again...

so you're admitting he's a threat
not to human life any more, but to indoctrination
you're scared of him, of how weak you are and how he might have the answers that you don't
pathetic

So does this mean that emus > muslims?

Shake his hand in Disneyland then thus time next year.

the freedom of speech meme does not apply here... i guess you could say the same for an isis terrorist... that hes dangerous to "indoctrination"...
you could say that about many people... Jim Jones... Charlie Manson...

Is that even possible? As much as I'd love to see it I can't believe they would allow that to happen.

"Tarrant is facing one charge of murder, but is likely to face more. He was remanded in custody to appear in the High Court on April 5, and did not apply for bail or name suppression"

Imagine the off chance he got bailed

Well he’s going to get fucked regardless so it doesn’t really matter

Good lad, he is a political prisoner.

Good luck, Uncle Ted tried this and they rigged the system against him. No way in hell they are going to let this nigger speak.

He should be given a medal.

Where is the other 2+ shooters?

Someone in nz filmed them outside the school.

real talk if it was me i wouldn't even judge they guy. he should be put against the wall and that's it. no sense in wasting other peoples lives guarding his bitch ass... he wants to be a partisan let face a firing squad

Blah blah it wasn't even real ya dumbass

Breivik did the same, he has the world as his stage.
Just hope they don't blur his face the whole time and even actually allow cameras or live broadcast.

Seriously.
Everyone shut about Holmes when his interview tapes were released as well.

One is an 18 year old and charged with "intent to excite hostility or ill-will". He should be in court on the 18th, so possibly already happened in NZ.
No info the other one arrested.

>We have to destroy the enemy, not judge him. Whenever Durruti’s column freed a village, they would assemble the peasants, ask which were the Fascists and shoot them on the spot. The next revolution will do the same. With perfect composure. We know there’ll be no-one to judge us, nor will there ever be judges again, because we will have gobbled them up.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/raoul-vaneigem-the-revolution-of-everyday-life#toc78

Attached: EL2_7633.jpg (1140x761, 127K)

In time he will receive his nobel prize but he knows it's going to take us more than 20 years in our struggle.

Attached: lol redditors.png (862x279, 42K)

Well, I hope he has fun doing it, because, if he isn't, then, he's not doing it right.

Nice

it is. the scary part, and i'm not blood thirsty by any means, is that it is inspiring (for lack of a better word).

H_H? they were shouting emoticons?

Redditors are such gigantic pussies that they can't even write the words Heil Hitler down.

Based Dunners

No person in New Zealand has yet been sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

That meme was made by Israel. He didn't have a single NatSoc emblem on him

He is not based he is a fucking idiot. violence of all kind should not be tolerated.

Wrong!

Attached: 1552871815931.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

What about Graeme Burton?

how else you gonna explain it to a bunch of chimps?

lol they cant help it
he's played them all like a bunch of puppets because they are.