Okay, so I don't often post here much. I tend to lurk. And I imagine that this will be ignored...

Okay, so I don't often post here much. I tend to lurk. And I imagine that this will be ignored, but I feel like I ought to say something, and I don't have any "right-wing" friends to get advice from.

A friend of mine told me about something that happened on normiebook, and I got them to get some screenshots for me. Some kid who literally just typed a smiley face on someone's post about the Christchurch shootings, and they just so happened to be rabid progressives, so it blew up. The regular thing happened. The kid tried to explain himself, got shouted and screamed at, then he tried to delete his comments, and still it wasn't enough. They started talking about the school he goes to, and the usual shit of "I will speak to his teachers, he is totall breaking many of our personal ethical codes, and I think he needs to be punished, etc etc" The kind of typical life ruination stuff we see from these faggots.

All regular shit at this point, but the woman who is talking about this, and who tells everything the school he goes to is an elected Labour Councillor (twitter.com/cllrsamantha?lang=bg), and should NOT be doing this shit, especially to a 15 year old kid. I eel like I ought to do something, but I have no fucking clue what. I wish there were some framework to fight back against these fucking animals.

What do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 53970378_2308649336038101_8359669665705754624_n.jpg (996x2048, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cllrsamantha?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 53912479_657841131321810_4756450820306763776_n.jpg (996x2048, 134K)

Completely ignore them
Not even a second of your attention
You post smiley and just watch them blow up
If you react to them, they will persue

>3

Attached: 54435507_1311879528950705_1634816354181709824_n.jpg (996x2048, 242K)

>Completely ignore them
But doesn't that just let them get away with it? It doesn't feel right that they have the power to ruin some kid's life because he disagreed with them?

If it's in the US and shit happens to the kid, he can probably sue for violation of first amendment or something

I was thinking of contacting the kid and telling him that he ought to complain, but this is the UK. Rules are gonna be different, aren't they? Besides, he might just tell me to fuck off. It really seems like I can do fuck all about this, it' just doesn't sit right ignoring it.

letting 13-year-olds use facebook was a mistake

you should be forced to register with a .edu email again

They only have as much power as you give them
An apology will be seen as an admition that you did something wrong
So you just post your shit and watch them go havoc
And if even the slightest annoyance happens, you run to the authority (facebook in case of harrasment on it) and snitch like a little jew

thank you for not blanking out any of their names
this thread will be 404'd soon
you will be able to remake it, just black out the fuckin names if it does get 404'd and you'll be able to have a real conversation

>88
damn you kek.
so it goes.

>UK
ahhhh
kid's fucked
f

I'm sorry but what kind of outcome do you expect can be produced here? The guy just outright said on a public platform he will "not be held accountable for his belief" (a retarded statement all on its own) and then suggested that his opinions were justified because many people saw Muslims as "rodent".

He's not gonna be a friend of the system. If people notify that school -- i.e. the personification of the governmental third parent -- then it's hardly harassment.

I don't give much of a fuck about these people, but if the thread 404's, i'll just remake it, sure.

bump

neither do i, which is why i said thank you
that wasn't sarcasm, Brother.

Attached: rick perry.jpg (525x530, 36K)

oh, right. Sorry. It's hard to tell here sometimes

Don't the Chinese hate muslims? If so, then i doubt your friends school would care. Either that or feign ignorance, saying he accidentally typed the wrong emoji.

FUCK BITCHES
she should be fired.

twitter.com/cllrsamantha?lang=en

Typical labour progressive scumbag, too

>twitter.com/cllrsamantha?lang=en
Just took a split second to see it.
SICKENING.

>cuckbook drama
this would be a terrific post on reddit.com but isn't appropriate here

>isn't appropriate here
then what is?

just roasties being roasties. they need to get our more. libtard roasties ganging up on kids is the norm these days and no one did anything illegal so it's just the irritation of roasties getting away with shit. if I was you I would tweet this to your favourite right wing leaning twitter personality and only because of the bad publicity for the councillor, because that is about the level of it.

Attached: germany_purge.png (643x539, 53K)

lmao @ people trying to defend some edgy faggot who wrote a smiley face on FACEBOOK on a comment about a mass-murder

lmao at your semi-negroid family tree, you urban ape

Start punching those faggots in the throat irl and tell them they're weak as they gasp for air. "Talk shit get hit." Stop being a little bitch and worrying about your social status in their clownworld circles.