It's a Fake

I've seen the entire thing and it is fake as fuck. No blood splatter, no dismemberment, no entry wounds. He used a shot gun and a AR-15 at close range there is no way there would be no blood splatter or dismemberment. He shoots them in the back point blank and there are no entry wounds visible as if he is shooting blanks or rubber bullets. It's fake as fuck and no I actually do believe it is another conspiracy. Don't believe me get over the hype watch it for yourself and keep in mind. Where is the blood splatter? Why no dismemberment when he is shooting near point blank range? And where are the entry wounds when he is shooting them in the back?

Most importanlty if he is one of us then why doesn't he mention anything about (((them)))?

Attached: i-amp-039-m-not-saying-it-amp-039-s-fake-but-it-amp-039-s-fake_o_4026151.jpg (461x403, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2XMNA5612UR2
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch it again dumbass

Attached: 1552692687091.jpg (724x401, 74K)

I have and it's fake show me an entry wound? Show me blood splatter? Show me any dismemberment? You can't because there are none and it is impossible to shoot a 5.56 at point blank range and not have blood splatter and dismemberment unless he is shooting blanks or rubber bullets.

Sorry that was meant for you

If using blanks explain his car windows busting, and "help me" gurl losing her scalp.

While I am not claiming one way or the other, stop trying to be an "expert" on a subject you know nothing about. Depending on the type of ammo used, the entry/exit wounds WILL be small and there is visible blood in teh video.
One thing that is noticeable is how there's no twitching. When animals are shot, at least a certain % of them twitch after death, since neurons will keep firing. This obviously doesn't always happen but at least I didnt notice even a single person that was twitching after getting shot. Doesn't mean it's necessarily fake tho.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190315_at_12.05.53_PM.png (657x450, 320K)

wow, that's nice of her to take off her shoes before laying in the gutter.

Bump

You haven't watched enough Jow Forums gore videos. Real gunfire into human bodies isn't like a fucking movie. Bodies don't explode like watermelons when you shoot them with a rifle.

OH SHIT WE'VE GOT A FUCKEN FORENSIC SCIENTIST OVER HERE BOYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bitch screaming help me literally had her brains fly out into the street you schizo fuck

Funny how he starts bleeding so profusely after he leaves and comes back but when he leaves the mosque the first time where is all the blood? Check it for yourself.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1639x978, 116K)

This.
Hollywood has exaggerated gun wounds to the point that a real massacre looks fake to 90% of people.
And I honestly can't tell who are trolls and who are just urban retards that have never fired a real gun.

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2XMNA5612UR2

gunshells disappear in mid air via magic try to explain this shit away im wating

Attached: dbb66edd0bca709f647a2796fe81260e51c8e274a8ec0b6f3fc1b66ec1d80ffd.png (973x588, 886K)

Why fake the whole thing when an actual shooting is so much more effective? I know you're just a shitposter but why don't you tards ever think about what you're posting? Seriously, take a minute and sit down. Take your meds. Stop and think this over.

Which situation is simpler to set up and execute?
A) You hire 50-60 "crisis actors" and set up a simulated shooting. You not only have the "victims" to organize and script out, but you have to train your shooters and rehearse. You also have to make sure all of them signed their NDAs so they don't go blabbing, plus you'll need to pay off local first responders and givernment officials to play along. Then forever you have to make sure that no one involved reveals your plan or releases test footage, etc.

OR

B) your organization has one of its trained operators grab a few guns and legitimately go shoot up a real mosque.

I know you'll say A because you're being paid to, but at least I tried.

>reported to the authorities for possession of objectionable material

>why has this guy bled so much more after 3 minutes versus the first 5 seconds after he was shot!?

Stop spamming this pasta everywhere faggot.

Stop watching the shitty 380p version.

You're a fucking nogunz noclue retard and you need to shut up bongcuck.

Why did hair shoot off at exactly the same angle as the white hat in pic related, but there is no spatter, skull, or brain from that point blank rifle shot?

Before

Attached: Capture.jpg (1411x774, 58K)

firing a real gun is mutually exclusive to the rest of your argument.

I know you're deliberately being obtuse, but obviously it's because the live stream skipped/glitched/whatever. It's not like this was shot on an imax camera and broadcast over HD.

Now you explain what possible purpose digitally altering footage to make the shells disappear would serve. I'm waiting.

PS how's the wifi signal in your cuck shed?

After. It looks like hair for the most part again where is the brain matter and the blood?

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1411x782, 65K)

That not the first 5 seconds when he is entering you idiot that is when he is leaving the mosque for the first time after supposedly gunning everyone down inside.

faggot mods are blocking the hats off gif. WTF

Attached: Resized_C53193D0-4DA4-4C37-B9EF-8E15C25C8311.gif (200x111, 75K)

What I want to know is whether you are being paid to post this dumb shit here of if you really believe what you said? It's clear you've never fired a gun or actually shot someone (or witnessed a shooting) yourself.

>you've never fired a gun because you said the persons shoes are on the sidewalk
just kill yourself you stupid faggot.

Attached: you.png (1521x840, 826K)

Because its fake as hell. This is unbelievable do they actually think people won't be able to point out the obvious? Is this why sharing the video gets you 10 years in jail? You can't show everyone else how fake it is?

Hello Moshie, your guys did a terrible job on this one.

they really did and now they do damage control

Jesus H Christ what a fucking clown world we live in.

i agree

why is pol so obsessed with this

is the video really that good?

It's believable the first time you watch it but once you get over it and start analysing the footage it seems too inconsistent

that's some ebin projection mr 5eyes

How fast do you think this thread will slide? I'm looking for a serious debate someone show me some definitive proof in the footage that it is not a fake.

bump

try to post the hats off gif. they are blocking it

he was shooting blanks. your assessment is correct. it's one giant fake alright. that mosque was probably owned and operated by mossad.
the rest is hollywood tier cgi and israel bs.

the video footage is too shitty to say anything definite about what's happening in it.
kinda like 9/11 - people can analyze footage all day, for years, and nothing gets accomplished.
I think it's far more useful to look at everything happening around the footage. the "metadata" if you will.
and what's the effect? inches the global agenda forward a notch, with no questions asked (just like 9/11).

Attached: combine_wall.jpg (900x720, 206K)

I posted it fine in another thread you can't post duplicate images in the same thread.

It sure seems like it. Imagine getting 10 years in jail for sharing a shitty fake. Whoever made this video be it Mossad, CIA, GCHQ or whoever else it may be they are literal demons. I find it very suspiscious have they make him out to be the stereotypical Jow Forumstard yet the one thing if anything this place is know for he mentions less than one line in which he writes I am not an anti-semite. Pffft.

People don't explode when shot.

>No damage to the walls
>No damage to the furniture
>Distinct lack "Allah Akbars" and general screaming
>Nobody in the mosque attempts to fight back

For about 12 hours after the shooting, the video was all over file-sharing websites with no problems. Then people started pointing this stuff out, and the media and New Zealand government went into super censorship "you'll go to jail if you have this video" mode. Why are they so desperate to shut this video down?

Why don’t you ask your government? The Anglo is behind every foul endeavour on this planet

Ar 15s shoot a literal .22. You arentt going to have geysers of blood from such a small projectile, though their high velocity will fuck up your insides. Life isnt like hollywood. Try familiarizing yourself with firearms and going hunting. Also, the video is pretty low res, but you can see quite a bit of blood if you pay attention.

Have you ever seen the movie hardcore henry?

It was fucking 480p you dimwitted faggot

Do you have any idea how small of a hole a .22 cal projectile makes? The blood isnt going to flow out like a river

No one said they do

Here is the thing at what point does the man who charged him actually get shot? He misses him whilst he is charging at him and he stumbles over him and thats when he supposedly kills him. If he shot him in the face where is the blood or the brain matter then he looks back after getting up? If his got when off when he was near the ground why is there no splatter from the carpet? It looks like he is shooting blanks.

troll thread btw

Is this bait?
First off: This isnt a game, blood splatters and dismemberment physics work a bit different in real life. The reason why bloodpools came so late is because the blood soaked in the clothing first most likely for example.

Second: The video quality is shit. If there was any splatter, it probably wasnt even visible
because of the quality. You couldnt even see the bulletcases land on the ground at one point in the video, just because of the limited fps and bad light of the cam.

Third: Just watch some other gore vids on theync.com where sandniggers and latinoniggers in brazil shoot each other and you will see how such wounds really look. Also depends on the type of bullets, caliber, angle, which bodypart is hit etc. Dont expect big ass splatters and easy dismemberment like in Wolfenstein or something.

Fourth: Dont think and speak such paranoid-schizophrenic trash. This really happened. And it disgusts me, that you dont show respect to that honorable mad lad for delivering such a masterpiece, you mong.

hAvE yOu sEeN tHiS mOviE
Dude life isn’t a movie

Attached: 7B84CF73-79B6-404C-85AF-1FAE72EC7109.jpg (1242x735, 779K)

IT WAS ALL A LIE

vk com/video-78063173_456239030

DON'T BELIEVE THE CANDLEJACK CIA NIGGE--

Attached: Andrew.png (1376x860, 914K)

It not a troll thread these two make a valid point.

Blanks eject bulletcases and the rest is not an argument. Fuck these people and fuck him I honestly couldn't careless.

I wish your father shot blanks with your mother.

no one on this board understands how powerful a 223 is. if those were real bullets it would have busted windows shacked walls, blew dust off the ceiling, cracked sheet rock. The first thing i thought in the first 30 seconds the day it happened and watched it was this is fake. The only thing is the last scene was pretty realistic, i cant explain it, he shot her arm and it exploded.

But no those bullets at that range would have ripped right through everything would have splattered everywhere.

Not an argument debate or fuck off you don't have to be in here.

( ( ( V A L I D P O I N T ) ) )

Did anyone bring up the validity of these ligature marks after the April 7th Chlorine Attack carried out by ((( G A S S A D ))) ?????

DID THEY?

Attached: deadhands.png (562x390, 410K)

OR DID THEY JUST BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF SOME AIRPORTS IN RETALIATION?

Why are other anons telling me 223s are like glorified bb gun pellets?

T I M E

F O R

A

D E R A I L M E N T

Attached: 1523228411020.jpg (664x442, 51K)

Is there a reason for your stupidity? Please dont sage your posts at least.

Who said I was saging anything you feckless DEGENERATE?

Attached: DEEBLY GONCERNED.jpg (960x720, 139K)

>dumb britbong thinks a 5.56 round will blow arms off
This is officially the most retarded fucking post I've ever seen.

Over in nato town, they would have had the more powerful 556. you can target practice a milk jug and see what it would do. this is a false alarm for globalist to grab guns. Even the subscribe to ppd was an attack for msm.

don't sage this thread lads

or J2Y will get VERY CROSS with you

Attached: not true.jpg (960x720, 134K)

This is my last non-sage post.

Attached: Potato.png (1926x703, 977K)

Look another shill who thinks I'm suggesting that there ought to be explosions. No but there is no effect at all that my point. There is not even a little bit of splatter until he is gunning the pile and even that looks off.

Wonderful bye bye.

:)

no effect at all?

you must be trolling...

No, he's serious. That's the type of moron that you're talking to here.

Yes thank you for bumping the thread but do you have anything to contribute?

The whole thing is fake made by mossad.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

Yeah. You're a fucking idiot.

um... no, not really :)

besides the douma chemical attack thing...

but i guess that's old news...

but soon, this will be old news and we can all look back and laugh at how much an idiot you are for saying the video is fake

Says the moron ready to believe anything he is told. It's idiots like you who makes this world the unbelievably stupid place it is. Why must everything be taken at face value you Golem?