You are possessed by the devil

A man went to a place of worship and killed unarmed, innocent people.

He didn't fight on a battlefield.

He didn't save anyone.

He wasn't brave.

He did nothing good.

He is an agent of chaos, a destructive force, pushed by the hand of the devil himself.

Only sick minds corrupted by that same devil would believe that murdering people who haven't commited any crime and have no way of defending themselves is a noble thing to do.

He has twisted you into thinking evil is good and good is evil, get rid of him, clear your minds of the evil force that lies within.

"The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies"

John 8:44

Attached: satan.jpg (1000x625, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1552692130096.png (800x528, 676K)

He was doing God's work the people he killed were praying to a false God.

Attached: d9b6b25ef43a72945b44c799497f71a2.jpg (480x600, 55K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”
1 Samuel 15:3

Read your bible more faggot.

No

He was Mossad
now what are you going to do?
nothing? that's what I thought

No, he killed mussies.

People who pray a "false god" don't deserve to be murdered in cold blood.

They were innocent and you all know it.

reddit spacing
memeflag
moralfagging

get out you nigger

Attached: 1543674498997.png (1000x896, 354K)

where were you when muslims did the exact same thing all over the world hundreds of times in the last 3 years?

Attached: 5463456346736874578.jpg (700x628, 194K)

>EU Flag
Post noted and ignored.

Attached: 1552789491054m.jpg (1024x573, 37K)

>People who pray a "false god" don't deserve to be murdered in cold blood.
>They were innocent and you all know it.

your words make no sense

Attached: 1506720630517.jpg (660x574, 31K)

They move here and subvert society. voting and having children does more damage than any rifle could. Kill yourself.

"Muslims" didn't do anything, "some muslims" did.

You can't make an entire population responsable for the actions of a few.

>justifying child murder with your holy text
Sounds familiar.

Attached: 1514753733626.jpg (750x847, 72K)

terrorism works it's a tactic stop moralizing over tactics it's just a tactic worry when regular squads of people like this are constantly doing these things

>Reading the Old Testament

They are complicit. All germans were blamed for nazi crimes, this is just desserts.

Youre a dumbass nigger who is a mental loser. Imagine protesting agasnt the murder of invaders who kill your people who rape your people who hate your people. You are sick and a spawn of satan

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552747019050.png (1357x759, 423K)

Who fucking cares if a bunch white pussies die?
Kill yourself

Attached: asuka.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

glow in the dark memeflag bait thread

Go kill yourself nigger. Next target should be a nigger church to put you scum back on your place

There is no good muslim as in there is no good nazi.

I'm not black.
I'm not a mental loser.
You have no proof that the muslims he murdered were killers
You have no proof that they were rapists.
You have no proof that they hated us.

The devil inside of you makes you allergic to the truth.

The proof is how their societies are. They still openly practice slavery in places like dubai and bahrain.

>The devil inside of you makes you allergic to the truth.

faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

well here in reality since time immemorial the actions of the few have constituted the beliefs of the many

their extremists versus our extremists, you may not like that notion and deny it outright but it exists as a component if human behavior

until your "muslims" begin to keep your "some muslims" in line the violence will not end - the reality is that your moderate muslims support the actions of the extremists in a majority, the grand imam of islam calls for violence by his people on a daily basis so I doubt they are going to stop their almost daily terrorists attacks

but no, go ahead and only be outraged when a non-muslim retaliates, you're practically already submitting to islam

No youre just a retard who doesnt understand that a group of foreign scum with an idealogy that has been proven to be violent are innocent. You are scum and will born in hell

>You have no proof that they hated us.

Beyond the fact that at LEAST TWO KNOWN TERRORISTS were radicalized in that Mosque and that they had jihadi speakers regularly visit.

NO, YOU ARE POSSESSED BY AN EVIL VOODOO SPIRIT

I SEE IT IN YOUR SOUL. DOO DOO. POO POO. EVIL WICKED SPIRIT DEMON.

WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THIS EVIL POO POO VOODOO? YES?

I KILL THE EVIL SPIRIT!!!

>im black
LOL keep projecting you seething fucking retard

Attached: 517.jpg (248x233, 9K)

I'm not an homosexual.

You have no proof that the people he killed were complicit of those terrorist attacks.

They are innocent of any crime until proven guilty.

You're trying to justify the murder of innocent people who had no way of defending themselves, you're doing the devil's work, get rid of him, wake up.

>meme flag
>pro muzzie
>reddit spacing

>faggot
Impressive

Cuck fag. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will explain
"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers"

Well I have adopted an ethical framework where I conceptualize Muslims as my enemy, their society and places of worship as evil, and anything that harms my enemies as good. Under this paradigm, Tarrant did nothing wrong.

If the left wants to hold us to objective morality, they prrooobaaaably shouldn't have spent my entire adult life pushing moral relativism to justify their degeneracy.

Anyone have a non-blurred version of this? No meme edits

>50 dead shitskins
Who gives a fuck.

They kill eachother on a daily basis.

Christianity is a cancer to the white race.

Attached: Bagan.png (1080x1281, 974K)

>he didn't save anyone
IMPLYING

How can you say that murdering innocent children is not wrong?

You know it's wrong, but still you are saying it.

The devil is using you.

Okay. I agree with everything you just said.

But, it was funny.

Do you know the way of de devil?

We know.... but ask yourself.. how did we get this way?

Maybe if faggaots like you stopped forcing multiculturalism onto people with all this insane turbo-commie shit lib SJW shit.... people would not have opened up their hearts to that demon.

Send the muzzies back, end multiculturalism, give us our homeland and no one else gets hurt.

You won’t stop supporting replacement and I won’t give a fuck when you die. Zero fucks.

So does this same mindset go towards the boston marathon bombers, the Manhattan truck driver, and the Muhammad cartoon contest shooters too?

This mosque has produced at least two al-Qaeda network members.
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

i can answer that one, simply use the logic of so-called leftist progressives and dehumanize them as you would a fetus

they aren't alive, they are just clumps of cells, they are a burden to society, they pose a risk to mental and/or physical health, therefor it is as fine as any late term abortion

Attached: 67456745674567.jpg (126x139, 8K)

I'm against multiculturalism. I'm not a SJW.

But I'm also against murdering innocent people, especially children.

According to my God they do. At least it's the same argument Islam uses. You aren't an islamophobic I hope

My soul is possessed by this devil, my new name is -

>He didn't save anyone
That's where you're wrong nigger, do your research

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Attached: KEBAB-CONFIRMED.png (1193x1314, 647K)

Actually, it's not us to decide who evil and good, only crazy will think that way. It's mental illness but I know for sure that we have plenty of demon in America. They cant help it because profits! I can list many what went wrong in here because America went full retarded.

Your religion was impossed to your people by force and murder. Sorry to tell you, but we are at a war, west vs islam. If islam prevails its game over to your life as you know it.

you mean like 9/11?

We live in the age of chaos.
I've accepted this.
Maybe you should too?

Attached: FYbTNg_Q_400x400.png (400x400, 176K)

Which man are we talking about? On Sunday 120 Christians were butchered by islamists in Nigeria.

>innocent people
Muslims are neither

Attached: 1552682471436.jpg (313x599, 23K)

There is no god, bible thumper.

Anyone have a link to the Facebook live video.... wanting to watch

Deus Manlet

Hail victory.

I've never seen you Jews so terrified.
It pleases me greatly.

You are next.

I’ve had a few come to Jesus sparks followed by relapses. Unironically feels like a devil in me but if I try really hard and focus I can feel the light. I can feel The Holy Spirit.

It’s hard, man. The world is so fucked. My demon is like a drug addict and this world keeps feeding it. Until this ends, I won’t be able to break free and each and every time I relapse, the demon gets deeper and more entrenched. It’s hard.

I was never like this during or before 2015.

Thise fucking people have been killing everyone since the crusades.
Fuck off with these threads juden.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
It's literally just mostly muslims killing other muslims, what's your point?

nah, he actually did one very important thing.. he put fear into mudslimes for living in HIS country

>A man went to a place of worship
lol what is this, fucking Highlander?
I don't believe in ecumenism, not all places of worship are created equally.

>They are innocent of any crime until proven guilty.
Just like all you have accused, Jew?
Soon.

So what does that make all the "mainstream" politicians who supported wars in Iraq/Libya/etc. and killed 10,000 times as many people?

pedophile

you are possessed by homosexuality

Die shitskins lel

Attached: remove-kebab.png (504x378, 210K)

>memeflag

Attached: gay-4.jpg (396x579, 50K)

Die pooftas

Attached: no-kebab-pepe.png (508x399, 106K)

kys kebab

They weren't innocent. In their own nations, they are innocent. In our lands they are invaders, enemies being used against us to destroy our way of life.

Attached: remove-kebab-2.png (574x378, 212K)

Attached: 1552786693641.jpg (255x201, 17K)

Did you even read the manifesto? He said he was a uniformed combatant.

Attached: 1552651801196.png (640x480, 361K)

It was the only thing holding whites together though

>I'm not black.
You're still a nigger, nigger.

>known radical islamic mosque
>innocent
they knew where they were

Only fake christians pray for muslums and spew lies that muslims somehow go to heaven

>It's only bad when a white male does it

Attached: 1538674668465.webm (1920x1080, 818K)

>He didn't fight on a battlefield.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Every Nazi is bad.

No it isnt you fucking cuck.

>I am not a homosexual
Ahhh so that's what all this is about.
You're a homosexual.
You know, Islam doesn't take kindly to your kind, right? Even the so called non-radicals have readings from the Koran they can and will use to justify hating you

just go to bestgore.com the owner doesnt give a duck

Sometimes chaos is required to create opportunity.

Attached: 1552861323062.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Attached: 1551024773080.webm (854x480, 978K)

Hand of the (((devil))) lol

Attached: (((UNKNOWN AIDES))).jpg (801x1773, 789K)

Only a fucking cuck leaf thinks this when looking at people.
Nice freudian slip, nigger.

They think its funny when one of them runs 81 of us over with a truck
I don't give any more thought to NZ.