This place needs to shut down

This place needs to shut down.

Jow Forums was never about supporting terrorists entering mosques and killing people including women and children.

I don't recognize the sentiments shared here, I also believe that the Hasbara and Mossad have succeeded in weaponizing imageboards.

These psyop threads are not a coincidence. They are meant to dismantle your sense of reality to such an extent that you simply can't trust to care anymore when 49 innocent people get shot.

Additionally, a huge Israeli flag blackout has appeared during the NZ massacre that coincided with their bombing of Gaza. During that time, not a single Israeli flag could be spotted for about 48 hours on Jow Forums, suggesting a multi-faceted coordinated operation.

Additionally, antimuslim sentiment had sprung up to an insane degree, calling legit Jow Forumsacks "Schizo" for not falling in line, using as many proxies as available.

Honest to God, I believe this place needs to shut down. Furthermore. I demand that steps are taken to find an outlet that is less suspectible to manipulation/weaponization.

Many gullible minds browse here, we should collectively extinguish Jow Forums to prevent more harm.

Please discuss and propose solutions to this problem. For what is shutdown, a better alternative must be set in place.

Attached: 1550468493391.png (800x800, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4?fbclid=IwAR0Q6E5K_MfrQ8vV1mKQdfbdpMYGpBVTap1RfKSlK4gd_yuvukKfvp_r2vw
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552698244869.gif (399x369, 39K)

LOL you pussy

>this thread was created as we speak:

What is the going oppinion on the Shooting at ChristChurch being fake? This video is pretty convincing that the whole thing is fake. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=89&v=9HQC-ZxqaVs
Take a look. I wonder if deeper examination of the raw recording whould show other such flaws. The fact that the clip was on the ground the hallway is super fishy. Pic not related but useful.

>what's your opinion on this being fake
Opticsguy's wishful thinking.

>ending the honeypot
>ever

This.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 4445631216.png (209x241, 3K)

Jow Forums is a forum of peace.

Attached: DCF15BF5-C0E4-4ECC-B273-0AB44E2F5B87.jpg (600x748, 71K)

The concern trolling would actually seem reasonable if it wasn't constantly spammed as much as it is by these kikes

Anyone got the vid

People have always been edgy like this. On the day of 9/11 there were people trying to make jokes and be the edgyboys with dark humor. On every event this happens. Jow Forums is not one hivemind and many of the people posting here are 16 year olds trying to be the edgiest. Sure I agree this board has been infiltrated by those groups that want to promote their own agendas and is no longer a place where true freedom of ideas exist. This doesn't mean you have to shut it down you just have to accept it for its flaws and if you think you can design a better place go ahead and make it happen.

>reddit spacing
GET OUT NEWFAG

Attached: 1508073988011.png (338x344, 246K)

>french pussy
>reddit spacing
Wee wee faggot. KYS

Attached: 1550530192917.jpg (750x394, 166K)

Jow Forums has been praising shooters since the beginning, newfag. Not that I think its good, but you're obviously new and its sickening. Its time to leave. Of course impressionable people should not be here, but its their own fault.

>These psyop threads are not a coincidence. They are meant to dismantle your sense of reality to such an extent that you simply can't trust to care anymore when 49 innocent people get shot.

Do you realize that the system has already conditioned more or less everyone into not caring that any number of people get shot or die?

What is surprising is not when people are indifferent to death and suffering, even when it happens on a massive scale or when their own government are responsible. We only have too look in the direction of Israel, Yemen, Somalia and Iraq to convince ourselves of this. It is more surprising and cause for wonder when people are purposefully conditioned to actually care, or pretend care, about human suffering.

Here, the exception is on the side of care rather than indifference.

Also, this thread is ghey.

Sir, your idiocy is astonishing.

The FBI would rather have Jow Forums located in the USA (under their jurisdiction, which BTW they don't need to use beacuse the owner of Jow Forums already helps them for fuck's sake.)

Instead what you are proposing is to close Jow Forums and let all these people migrate to another imageboard hosted and owned probably in Russia or somewhere out of reach.

You have shown to have an avobe-average level of imebecility. Please abstain from voting: you now know that you're incapable of basic logic and do more harm than good..

dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4?fbclid=IwAR0Q6E5K_MfrQ8vV1mKQdfbdpMYGpBVTap1RfKSlK4gd_yuvukKfvp_r2vw

>redddit spacing
is itself a newfag meme. Its the content of OP's post, not his spacing, which is revealing.

I agree

I agree honestly. Either this guy was a straight up mossad agent. Or he was a devastingly stupid person that got influenced by mossad posters on this site who push against Islam.

I mean every general that I have seen all day is all pushing the “based our guy” narrative. Brit pol, afd, etc. all have OPs in support of the official narrative.
So people understand. It needs to shutdown because shills are far too powerful and take advantage of our dumber users and use them as pawns.

STOP BEING ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE AND STOP BEING ON THE INTERNET

Attached: why so angry white people.png (884x1254, 555K)

Go fuck yourself. If you don't like it here you are free to post on reddit anytime you want.

why are you saying it infront of him, you dingus?
you fucking blew it

Attached: 1506368341602.jpg (600x600, 41K)

blew what? Are you 14?

the reddit spacing is a meme, dingus

I agree user. I hate opinions and free speech.

Attached: IMG_3006.jpg (479x492, 37K)

I'm actually from New Zealand, the shooting is not a fucking fake, don't be an easily manipulated twat-bag. OP what you're saying makes a lot of sense but no one here is going to change - Why would they? /pol isn't about political ideology, it's about feeling righteous and indignant and feeling like you belong to a group that's somehow special. /pol is every other conspiracy theorist or alt right group, just a bunch of fuck boys that want to feel special.

Not sure what you mean, still, but OP is obviously a paid poster anyway. None of it matters.

Dingus is army terminology. So, mentally, yes. He might as well be 14.

Automatically hammering the return key twice after the first line is pretty revealing though
Done deliberately with this post to show what it looks like

Does it make you fear, Jew? Knowing you can no longer hide behind them?

Attached: c74.png (622x651, 290K)

Shut the fuck up ahmed, morrocans are not wellcomed here.

100% agree

Happy St. Paddys day newfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

Jow Forums is a board is peace and reason. This is not Jow Forums

Agreed, Moot deleted /news/ before but this is worse now

>assuming this place was ever about something

Fuck off newfag. Please kys

absolutely my fellow white man

fuck you shill, Jow Forums is going nowhere

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

we should petition Hiroyuki to add more moderation here

I unironically think they've shut down/gif

There was no /news/ you stupid newfag

It was /new/ and it was glorious. KYS nigger

wow what a faggot

Attached: 1552018351873.gif (371x209, 857K)

OP here. Thank you for voicing your agreement on the matter.

Notice how the majority of posters is coordinated and framing me as some sort of "plebbit newfag" from different flags with no contextual or content responding to this matter.

They simply haven't developed a handbook to counter me on content, so they resort on namecalling.

I've been on Jow Forums since it's inception. And while I am absolutely conservative, I must concur that this imageboard has been absolutely poisoned. I can pretty much sniff a shill out with my eyes closed, but most of the usebase consists of gullible teens that can't.

I therefore believe that we must now start thinking beyond of what this imageboard can provide. The current moderator/janitor system is not equipped to deal with professional shills like this.

Notice how they have succesfully incorporated the Deming PDCA cyclus into their operations. They continiously make threads asking about opinions about either the holocaust, the NZ massacre or muslims. They use this input to metrify their results and steer for a more effective campaign.

This shit gets obvious when you have been living in the sewage pipes of the internet like me. I normally never speak up, but I feel like it is my duty to do so now. Not for my pleasure or yours, but to save lives and prevent tragedy. Please help.

Beautiful

It's over now, probably in bed with tech companies to test out the effectiveness of bots or "campaigns"

You dumb fuck

Attached: c71.jpg (334x393, 29K)

/new/ or whatever, good job it was deleted, shame we couldn't delete the users also

>been on "Jow Forums" since inception
>still takes time to be a moralfag

KYS NIGGER

I’ll check my own fucking digits. Jow Forums is dead. Proof

If an oldfag lurker takes the time to effortpost, perhaps it's time to start listening...

Who knows. It might be important.

Censorship is short sighted, and if the dude is a plant like you believe what will shutting down a forum accomplish? At least in this forum the idea that he could be a plant is a possibility to be discussed.

Lmao this is no place for moralfags and if OP wasn't full of shit, this thread wouldn't exist

Everyone who thinks this shooting was a good thing is just an edgy teen who is mad that they're being out-gamed by Ahmad with the girls and who has never been disciplined by their parents growing up which is most of Jow Forums desu.

youre all dumb fucks, the muslim is the best weapon against the kikes. your all played by mossad and doing their dirtywork. autistfags

Ever since the mosque shooting i lost respect for everyone here. I'm not even pissed off about it, I'm really just amazed how cancerous this place has become. I'm not surprised no one has been banned yet.
And this isn't even the first time something like this happened. It just goes to show that newfags still exist and they'll come and go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>This place needs to shut down.
oy vey shut it down goyim

I don't believe the guy is a plant. I believe he acted on his own volition and personal motivation.

Nor do I believe censorship is the way to go.

You are filling in the blanks that I have purposefully left open with your own notions. I merely stated the fault and need for change.

My only concrete statement is that this forum is not a good place for discussion and that we need a MORE RESISTANT forum precisely because this one is manipulated and censored by tactics discussed previously(including sliding).

I could also argue that there is a certain party among us with a vested interest to keep Jow Forums alive, since they have devised and perfected their instrument on this forum. I hope you are not one of them.

Kys newfaggot, why cant the mods fucking delete faggot shit like this, its like a fucking 4 year old telling his father after he got done beating his wife that he's never acted like that before despite him beating her for over 20 years

>This place needs to shut down.

7 whole years since the Right overran internet culture; the Left's only response to our issues and arguments is SHUT IT DOWN.

The muslim is the kikes weapon. The only reason we hate kikes is cause the brought muslims into our lands.

Nah m8. You should shoot up Amsterdam and claim Breivik's high score.

Gaslighting

Attached: 029F0756-5476-4245-9FEC-6A3A7027AD0E.jpg (750x556, 518K)

shut up nigger

> its like a fucking 4 year old telling his father after he got done beating his wife that he's never acted like that before despite him beating her for over 20 years
Nice projection there kiddo

The irony is that you are asking this thread to be shut down.

The seeds are already planted. This idea will not die. Most real Jow Forumsacks are emphatic by nature, and that is precisely why they are more conservative.

It is to their very nature that I appeal. To understand why Jow Forums needs to stop existing. 5 Jow Forumsacks have agreed. If there are any other lurkers here right now, proceed and cast your vote.

This very idea i'm spouting scares you so you vehemently lash out, because rats needs sewers like humans need air.

“We’re spending the night here. I’ve already let my parents know not to expect us back. You don’t have to worry about Chris.”

Oh! The arrogance of his assumption doesn’t annoy me – instead it serves as proof of his thoughtfulness though, I worry about leaving with one man and coming home with another. I push the thought away, eager to indulge in a bit of Mr Grey.

“Thank you.” I fling my arms around his neck, beyond ecstatic and smile at him, cramming every bit of joy I feel into it. This suite that I could hardly bear to enter into an hour ago has now become the perfect place for our reunion.

His answering grin is scorching, completely in tune with the hunger in his eyes and his impatient erection. Again I catch my breath, thrilled to my core when his low tone washes over me, “you’re a rare beauty Anastasia, I cannot wait to be inside you.

I’ve clung to the memory of what you feel like around me.” He runs the back of his hand down my cheek, then lovingly traces the line of my jaw with a knuckle.

Those fevered words ratchet my desire to unbearable levels and when he throws me onto the bed with a predatory glint in the steel of his stare, I feel like it’s Christmas – only I’m overwhelmed by choice.

Not sure what toy I want to play with first, greedy to get my hands on as much as possible of his flesh.

He crawls up, between my legs where he stops to rid me of my sodden panties. He slings it away carelessly, his ogling eyes never leaving the naked place they covered.

He continues to stare, licking his lips – obviously beyond aroused by the sight but there’s nothing to hide my intimate folds and I feel exposed, squirming and certain that my blush reaches all the way down there.

Am I....getting close?

Attached: 1491997692907.gif (452x523, 3K)

>Honest to God, I believe this place needs to shut down.
I agree with everything except this sentiment.

Glad your post got more attention than mine. There are sane and sound minds here with traditional morals and values.

We've always abhorred degeneracy and SADISM (enjoying "help me, help me") IS DEGENERATE. Make memes, not sadistical unfunny trash.

Do not be pushed off the board, OP. Continue to stand for what is right, and do not leave.

Attached: 0bbeded05d18c255d9535bba627811c9.jpg (2048x1536, 649K)

You've disappointed me with this post - there's not enough content for your reddit spacing.

Please keep posting more long winded paragraphs spread out over massive reddit spaced posts, I want to make this thread as unaesthetic as possible so people are to disgusted to read it.

I come to Jow Forums for cat posts

Keep posting stale bait

So you're a conspiracy theorist who things Jews run the world.

I wish more people where genetically Jewish so they would know what it feels like to be blamed for things they have nothing to do with

I'm just a dude. /pol has definitely been on the decline for a long time.. I guess i'm too optimistic hoping the shilling/botting/sliding will just go away some day. I want a new forum but I don't know where to look.

GLOOOOW
HARDEEEEER

I’ve been here since the beginning as well. I have never seen such brazen jidf in all my many years. I felt inclined to really jump back in after just seeing the wall of piss being thrown out and the guillible licking it up not realizing how hard they have been played.

This place used to be about freedom, now it’s just kosher alt right messing around with boneheads as their tools.

When this event dies down I will be leaving this site for good, hell the internet too honestly.

I'm glad the shooting happened because now all the weak-stomached faggots and leftist shills who came here from R*ddit are getting scared-off.

Attached: based swastika Pepe.png (798x798, 65K)

We need another major beheading.

you must get a lot of pussy