What does the NZ shooter say at approx 14:00?

it ends with him saying, "you can fuck yourself"
i've listened to it a few times but can't seem to grasp what the aussie is muttering, can someone help me out?

also at one point he says "looks like we wont get to burn today boys" does anyone have a speculation as to why he wasn't able to burn the mosque?

>j/w

Attached: 1493859375017.jpg (667x782, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47601516
twitter.com/levimacd
bitchute.com/video/JFqigIZdQqjm/
youtu.be/ThvzoLZxqmM?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If you pick easy access, you cant fuck yourself.
>looks like we wont get the bird today boys

Fuck off FBI, nobody's going to do your fucking job for you.

I'd like a transcript of the entire video tbqeh - lots of chatter I didn't catch.

that's what i thought he had said at first but some user on here tried to prove me wrong and made it about burning. honestly him shooting the bird pissed me off, i fucking love birds

he says it not long after grabbing a gas can and then putting it back, so it made sense

Attached: dogear.jpg (400x556, 38K)

why did he take all that fuel with him and then never bother to burn the place? thought he was out of time?

no one will reply to this because 99% of the people on Jow Forums probably aren't real people

>driving off he chastises himself
>"There was time for the fuel, I wanted to burn that place to the ground"

I think the parking situation fucked his plan up, he wasn't expecting to have to park so far away, you can see when he first opens the boot up he's weighing his options up like "hmmmmm nah fuck it".

he just parked in an alley and left everything open huh? you could still hear his music as he entered the building.

it didn't look like there was any rear exit to that mosque either. people were trapped because the only door was in the front as far as i can tell. don't they have fire codes in NZ?

He is saying when you leave your mags loose for easy access you fuck yourself when they fall out

Don't there have to be fire exits in buildings? Will be interesting if the Mosque wasn't up to code

Attached: 1515726458156.jpg (676x560, 36K)

this is what i thought, it's just really hard to hear what he actually says. all the fucks that think it's psyop because of the mag on the ground are actual brainlets

You can see that one room has no exit, maybe there was to the side? If it wasn't built to code it might have been grandfathered or something, they'll never criticize them for it anyways.

Well apparently ppl did try to escape through a broken window, don't know if it was the 1st mosque or the 2nd one
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47601516
And how the fuck do they now say Tarrant acted alone, there is video of two other ppl with weapons. It all got hushed up very quickly. Maybe Mossad had to get their guy out of the country as he was seen on video?

Attached: file.png (807x370, 68K)

Attached: 1552761017378.webm (608x892, 621K)

>there is video of two other ppl with weapons.

Where??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????..

I know watching interviews one muslim picked up his shotgun, later realizing it was empty.

Could be a tactical team or something. I honestly don't think there is some cover up here. I think the aussie shitposter really did real life post.

Yes that's the video, I did download (I have downloaded it again now to make sure thanks). So they were the other 2 arrested, is the other Mossad (the woman perhaps?) All in all the shit story coming out, of a guy in a wheelchair surviving, his wife saving many ppls & yet she dies & the almost "oh well she did not die in vain" matter of fact.

Does anyone have a full transcript of the words spoken during the video?

bump

not that i know of, would be nice tho

At 15:45 Does he saying something like "using cars to block, its like some need for speed shit"?

>all the fucks that think it's psyop
A lot of that is shilling from the glowniggers. There are certainly #Qtard types willing to believe it, but the reality is their response to the video and their attempts to censor it are very telling. Typically, the MSM does everything they can to amplify a shooting because it helps their gun control agenda. This one is different, they're afraid of copy cats this time and they are especially afraid of retribution killings from Muslims blowing up all the sympathy the media has feverishly been trying to build. If they wanted to pull a false flag, they wouldn't run a fucking livestream, it's too messy. They would just do it like they have in the past where they lockdown media access and let the signal noise do damage control for their slip ups.

Don't a quite a few Euro police agencies have plain clothes officers respond to shit like this with blue jeans and battle rattle? I mean, we've seen that before in the wake of truck attacks in Europe. Do kiwi cops have the same procedures?

Attached: 1098756245985746.jpg (634x423, 61K)

"looks like we wont get to burn(in hell) today boys" he didn't get killed

Wrong
>If you pick easy access, you CAN fuck yourself.
Not sure if he was referring to the building or easy-load magazines
>looks like we won't get to BURN IT today boys.
He had intended to burn down the mosque afterwards, hence the fuel canisters visible in the boot of the car.

I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE

Attached: nghznohtvbk11.png (680x411, 512K)

fire is real and cannot be faked in a realistic manner. it may have inadvertantly killed some of the actors

user, this pepe made me kek so hard that i had to comment. great job.

right above your post

yep, exactly. i kind of think they are shilling to get people on places like Jow Forums to think it was actually a false flag, to discourage more of "us" from considering doing the same. he makes killing 50 people look pretty easy, yeah? maybe (((they))) want to keep the sheep from getting ideas. it seems to be working after lurking Jow Forums today

lol thx

>Not sure if he was referring to the building or easy-load magazines
Definitely the mags. He might have had really loose taco mag pouches because it helped for speed reloads at the range, but in the middle of a rampage with his hands a bit shaky he just ended up dropping them. Good retention is worth the added time to swap mags.

for fucks sake learn english
he's going on about the mag that fell out and he explains that if you adjust your (whatever the bit the mag goes in is called) so that the mags slip in and out easily "if you go for ease of access" then lmao they can fucking just fall out in the middle of the fight "you can really fuck yourself"

"Shit happens"-NZ shooter

>leaf accelerationist shill posting in every thread
fuck off dude. no on here is buying it

It's only working in the same sense that yangposting is working. It's mostly shill talking to shill and baiting along a hand full of schizos that are just a liability anyways. Newton could well have been a false flag. Las Vegas was most likely a fast and furious fuck up turned spook brigade damage control. This, this is a real deal Breivik 2.0 but this one scares them even more because the manifesto is succinct and convincing, the guy was by all appearances a normal man turned extremist (not their typical incel societal drop out failure), and the video makes it obvious just how easy it is. Add to that the Muslim proclivity for freaking out over a fucking cartoon and we have a pressure cooker on full burn. Their typical strategy of broadcasting and reputation blasting will only hurt them, they are going with the criminologist recommendation to downplay the shooter and celebrate the heroes (even the fake fucking heroes like the Muslim guy that supposedly chased him off) but the video is a huge turd in their fucking punch bowl.

Your post smells like whitefish salad on a toasted everything. Go shill for yang instead, this shit is embarrassing to watch.

nigga he had a blueteeth speaker on his vest look at the twitter gear posts

your time is short. the truth is coming out and all you shills will get yours. once the truth is exposed, there will be no need for accerlerationist actions

No. Why would they create a false flag. Time if on their side. All they have to do is wait until the demographics reach a point of no return. What does sparking conflict do to further that cause?

yes. The real psyop is trying to convince us the whole thing was faked.

>Time if on their side
it most certainly isn't. omar calling them out is aligning the muslims and the whites. people are starting to realize the truth and scope of their crimes.
>What does sparking conflict do to further that cause?
distraction from them and their crimes, like it always has

yes. you are correct. as soon as you realize this it's so fucking obvious and it really makes you realise (((they))) are losing it, (((they))) are shaking in their skin while reading this shit, and coming to the realization that they will never be able to control the white man

KEK sure thing faggot, you caught me I'm actually a fucking professor at Brandeis. Let's go back to our yangthread and keep shilling a chink promising gibs to those young zoomers that love MDE. Be careful! Q might reveal to the goyim how us JIDF fakes a live streamed shooting using pre-placed magazines in a hallway!

Can anyone confirm this is from Christchurch?
>they find it
Find what?
I tried to zoom in on the white sign for any info but the quality is low its useless. Can't even see any number plates

People just seem to eat any old shit up.

>you caught me
i know because you replied.
you shills can never post concise replies, because you're all retarded

Love this.

Projection

now you're getting it. but still a typical shill repsonse to the truth
>projection
>schizo
>off your meds
>losing your mind

THE ONLY PSYOP IS ALL THE SHILLS COMING HERE TRYING TO MAKE (You) BELIEVE IT WAS A FALSE FLAG

I think he believed he was out of time. You walk in, shoot up the place and your adrenaline starts pumping time diilates and you are running low on bullets.

i can taste the irony in your post

There was apparently an issue with his chosen ignition source. Also he spent too much time initially so he went back, double tapped everybody and got the fuck out to ride to the next location.

You are so fucking stupid to think that these people harbor any care for the life of their citizens. If they wanted to do it right they would have murdered every muzzy themselves just to add to the realism. They dont give a fuck about slaughtering 50 people you dumb fuck, they are EVIL. Fucking tin hat shit that lacks even the most basic cui bono or real world analysis.

Attached: YourFalseProphet.jpg (520x497, 69K)

what does it taste like?

ashes

whoooooooooooooosh
>mohammed poster
definitely not a shill, amirite?

how kino would it have been if a maori stole his car while he was in the mosque?

>i love him
No you dont you filthy muzlim. You wont forgive him for the rest of your life. Every day you will remember your woman is gone because of a white man and it will stir inside of you. Maybe you wont be outwardly angry. But when your people kill more of ours you will silently nod and "allah akhbar" because god wills it.

GLOWING

Yep, and they fell off when that guy bum rushed him and he fell to the ground. That's what made him have to go back and pick up his mags ultimately wasting his time

Did some research judging by that white sign it seems to be a car park for noel leemings (electronics store) which is in between 1st mosque and 2nd mosque

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-025429.png (720x1280, 255K)

>can fuck yourself

He was referring to the bag of magazines he had, which should have been strapped to his plate carrier but he chose the bag because easier... a few fell out.

I'm guessing the place was already shot up and he was the second one there. Why else would people already be piled at the windows.

>nothing is real
how is life as a schizo?

None are the mosque, but will do more checking to see where it is. It is an Arabic sign

Attached: Phone02.png (535x823, 660K)

Attached: Phone01.png (546x784, 799K)

They will take all the firearms before anybody gets a chance to fuck up like this monster did.

>schizo
you fags are desperate to keep the truth from coming out and your only reply is to question santiy.
also, where did i say nothing is real? i implied this "massacre" wasn't, nothing more.

They fell after he dropped the shotgun.

you need to read his manifesto, and then reassess your thoughts, friend.

Attached: 17883600_1944569142448192_8223054888466286701_n.jpg (562x776, 67K)

Probably thought he was out of time. He almost was, you can hear a lot of sirens after he's left.

Attached: LinwoodMosque.png (1842x688, 521K)

you faggots that call fucking everything a false flag are intellectually lazy and probably gay irl. the real psyop is all the shills coming here and trying to convince you the shooting is a psyop. it makes sense, they want to discourage more autists from following in this man's footsteps. same reason they want the video removed and are charging people for fucking owning it, also the same reason they double spaced his manifesto and claimed it was 80 pages instead of 40. to discourage you from reading it, which you probably haven't.

they don't want to radicalize more white men to take actions into their own hands, and i can't blame them. this makes way more sense than whatever the fuck you retards are going on about. muh jews faked it to take muh guns!!111 no, you're stupid.

Attached: 1491364528069.png (368x320, 231K)

typical long ass shill response. not everything is a false flag, this was and it's obvious. your time is running out. everyone will soon know of your crimes against humanity. tick tock faggot

>Well apparently ppl did try to escape through a broken window, don't know if it was the 1st mosque or the 2nd one

It's the first. Look closely at the pile of people at the left corner when he re-enters after getting the second rifle. You can see a window low to the ground on the door is broken and some people hanging out of it. There was not a lot of room, but there was a lot of people trying to leave through it.

LOL you schitzos sound so fucking stupid, i'm literally just a skateboarder with no job from canada on Jow Forums and you accuse me of working for mossad or some shit, it's hilarious.

if anything you're the shill for trying to discredit what i just said when it is perfectly reasonable and if nothing else worth a slice of consideration. also i had to try to post this 3 times so yeah, ur shilling, gtfo my connection boi

go to your containment thread faggot, its annoying to hear you whine

> they want to discourage more autists from following in this man's footsteps
You sure 'bout that boyo?

you faggots are so retarded

Attached: AlNoorMuzziShop03.jpg (915x428, 167K)

Attached: LinwoodMosque02.jpg (1824x870, 343K)

twitter.com/levimacd

Anyone know what happenned to the account?

no, but i am interested

Attached: lifeisasim.jpg (720x742, 31K)

They are Coppers, they are in news clips on TV. They are just the response group.

yeah i read that in another thread, seems legit i guess.

bitchute.com/video/JFqigIZdQqjm/
Taken down
>The sign mentions "Warehouse Stationery" and "Noel Leemings" which are both New Zealand-specific chain stores. Both the "Linwood Mosque" (different from the nearby "Linwood Masjid") and "Al Noor Masjid" are not far from those stores - BUT at each location, the 2 stores are not near to each other. Make of that what you will.

Attached: file.png (1113x487, 75K)

back to the narrative, definitely a lone wolf memelord, definitely not a false flag operation, nothing to see here guise. you retards always post back to back to control it. your tactics are obvious and are fooling no one.

Ah, so I made a mistake, the 2nd Mosque is Linwood Masjid

Attached: LinwoodMasjid.jpg (1816x870, 390K)

He didn't shoot at a bird; it was metaphorical. The guy was a self-described eco-fascist who thought conservation of the natural environment should be a top priority for humanity. He's the last person who would shoot a bird for no reason, especially in a situation like that.

So on another thread the mystery of the two gunmen is cleared up, it they were cops
youtu.be/ThvzoLZxqmM?t=28

Attached: file.png (1228x715, 376K)

phew

>you

Attached: 15319310_10157882514635441_8899729963858403385_n.jpg (448x700, 41K)

sick burn, bro. you totally got me. now stop gaslighting

>People are still saying that the guy bum rushed the Turbanator and pushed him over
The shooter had his back turned for a while, the sand person thought this was a window to escape, but the shooter turned around too quick, if he was trying to knock him over he would have ran straight passed him, not around him. "Oh, he bravely tried to fight the shooter" Fuck off

*Straight toward him

you can tell none of the muslims were thinking straight. They curl up in the corners and hang around. There was about one hat had the common sense to leave the building out the side.
The guy that ran at him his brain basically failed him and thought run out the front door. Be ause he didnt even know where the shooter was.