If you agree with him and think what he did was positive, why don't you do the same?

if you agree with him and think what he did was positive, why don't you do the same?

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3Ztd-ErTw
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi FBI

because that's exactly what he wants, idiot

I won't do anything like that until I get my hands on the nuclear codes and realistically that ain't happening captain

but if you think what he did was good then why wouldn't you follow?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3Ztd-ErTw

Attached: 1506824706470.jpg (1052x1052, 418K)

muslims are just a symptom
>false flag US into bombing middle east
>Also feed the US (((fake))) intel
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
>US manipulated into implementing the kikes yinon plan (pic related)
>creates MILLIONS of refugees
>Kikes "kindly" invite refugees into OUR countries & offer gibs
>millions flood in
>terrorism increases 6500%
>see i told you goys muslims are bad
2D brainlets fall for it

Attached: yinon_plan.png (720x872, 310K)

Nice try, FBI. It was fake and staged anyway.

i would have to figure out a way to not get caught because i don't want to shame my family.

Stop ruining it cunt

Im not 1 sec sorry for the muslims who died there, because im an antitheist. But the act in itself was immoral so i wont repeat it

Because I don't want to go to prison forever.

I am a giant pussy.

could this guy have gotten away if he ran in and ran out wearing a mask with no phone to track him and no streaming obviously? it doesn't look like anyone was around. really, if he left no witnesses, who would know? people rob banks all of the time successfully just by wearing a mask.

Tarrant's manifesto and the response to him on this board convinced me to stop spreading counter-semitism. I might troll the odd jew but that's it from here on out. Also that getting low IQs to listen to Hitler shit makes them hyper paranoid.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

i'm not a jew

Attached: jew nazi.png (620x405, 410K)

>Jews must be removed from the west
>Jews in Israel that don't subvert us are fine with me
HE'S A ZIONIST PLANT! .. said the stormnigger CIA plant

Attached: 1552747019050.png (1357x759, 423K)

Because his path isn't for all of us.
He also advocated for increased birthrates.
I've been dreaming about starting a family since I was 14. I'm married now so hopefully I'll start one soon. Many kids inbound.

because all of pol is just a larp ffs stop this bs already stop talking about this aspie faggot

it looked like he almost wanted to get caught, representing himself in court was probably his plan all along. he left his trunk open so a passerby could have seen the guns, he made multiple trips into the building. i only heard one police siren while he was driving away.

it takes too many balls so do that, forget killing subhumans but more importantly losing your freedom forever.

Because if I don't want to get caught or have to kill myself, I'll have to go full autism on planning out every little thing.

he was shooting people with a shotgun through his car windshield and driver side window. if he didn't do that and instead drive away after taking some of the gear off and blending into traffic, who would have known?

Nice try FBI.
Go away CIA.
Dirty tricks MI6.
Nice attempt at obscurity Department of Homeland Security.

Attached: UG19065.jpg (1020x1500, 159K)

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR BLOODSHED....

Attached: 1544437377619.gif (244x244, 677K)

I'm not quite such a madlad.

Reminds me of the "moderate muslims" who hold the same extremist views as jihadis and support them but don't carry out attacks

it doesn't take balls, it takes foolishness

What he did is like seeing a beehive, realizing it's a problem, but then just walking up and punching it. Complete savagery. 3/10

Because someone else will do it eventually, plus there's like one mosque in the whole cunt and to far away. Maybe someday, when I'm done with everything.

This is the main problem I have with the JQ redpill
If they turn europe islamic then they have made some very powerful enemies

Jow Forums is fag central. why? no one called out this sick fuck for advocating killing children. the reasons for killing kids in his manifesto were no convincing. for all the Jow Forumsfags who respect this guy, 99% are hypocritical fag pigs. only 1% would advocate killing kids in general. the rest, you respect a guy who advocated killing innocent kids. don't believe me? read the manifesto. IT'S FUCKING KIDS!!!!! if you advocating killing kids under age 10, you are simply an unfair person, who deserves hell.

and if you disagree, that's okay, but you're in the same league as a pedophile.

it bothers me that all the fags on Jow Forums avoided what he said about kids. Jow Forums is weak. a big strong man who supported tarrant would have dealt with what tarrant said about kids, but all you Jow Forumsfags didn't even talk about it. you are wimpmachines. nit wimps, but wimp machines, you are such wimps that you produce wimps by what you say.

Fucking fags are okay with children below age 10 being killed> You are worse than pedophiles. if i ever meet one of you in real life, you will meet your demise.

Hello kike, nice try by your Jewish magic has no power here. We know that the attack had you behind it.

hello NZ POLICE/FBI/KIKE NIGGER